他们还烧毁了一个入侵者的营地。
They also burned down an invaders’ camp.
你看到我们闯进你家了吗?
Do you see us breaking into your house?
那你为什么要入侵我们的地盘?
So, why are you invading our area?
Bitaté只有20年的历史,但在他的领导下
Bitaté is only twenty years old, but under his leadership
社区已经成立了一支巡逻队来抓捕入侵者。
the community has set up a patrol team to catch the invaders.
我们现在去Bitaté 乌瓦瓦族。
We’re going now to Bitaté Uru-eu-wau-wau.
他是总统,是乌鲁乌乌瓦乌的领袖。
He is the president and leader of the Uru-eu-wau-wau.
来自乌鲁乌瓦乌的印第安人
Indians from the Uru-eu-wau-wau
正在摧毁他们在领土上发现的木筏。
are destroying a raft they found in their territory.
真不敢相信你还在拍摄!
I can’t believe you’re still filming!
SÉRGIO:别滑倒,你会把农药洒出来的。
SÉRGIO: Don’t slip, you’ll spill the pesticides.
关于里约热内卢Bonito的新闻报道对我们影响很大。
The news coverage about Rio Bonito affected us a lot.
政客们帮助我们是因为我们强大。
The politicians were helping us because we were strong.
他们帮我,我也帮他们。
They scratch my back, I scratch theirs.
但由于媒体的存在,政客们不敢帮助我们。
But due to the media, politicians are afraid to help us.
这可能会玷污他们的名声。
It could dirty their name.
有一两个人在清理土地,
One or two people are out there clearing land,
所以你起诉所有人?
so you prosecute everybody?
在我看来,法律是完全错误的。
In my mind, the law is totally wrong.
所以我们要关闭协会。
So we’re going to close the Association.
每个人都只顾自己。
It’ll be everybody for themselves.
我认为人类决定去月球是为了寻找另一个星球。
I think man decided to go to the moon to find another planet.
一个与地球相似的星球。
One that’s similar to Earth.
因为他们可以看到土地正在被破坏。
Because they can see the land is being destroyed.
我说的是”他们”但其实我们都是人。
I’m saying “they,” but really we’re all human.
鲣鱼在这里。
Rio Bonito’s over here.
就在地平线的那一边。
It’s just beyond that horizon.
因为我收到的死亡威胁越来越多
Because I’ve been getting more death threats,
我不得不在我的房♥子周围竖起巨大的墙。
I’ve had to put up huge walls around my house.
他们想吓唬人,让我们不敢说出来。
They want to scare people so we don’t speak up.
但我们不能放弃。
But we cannot give up.
如果我们放弃,他们就赢了。
If we give up, then they win.
阿里是为了保卫他的土地而被杀的,
Ari was killed for defending his land,
保护亚马逊雨林
for defending the Amazon rainforest.
你觉得呢,妈妈?
What do you think, Mom?
我只是想振作起来。
I’m just trying to keep it together.
抱紧我。
Hold me tight.
我还有很多想做的事,
There’s lots I still want to do,
我知道我的时间不多了
and I know I don’t have much time left.
但在我拥有的时间里,我会和很多人打交道。
But in the time I have, I will mess with a lot of people.
可怜他们。如果我再活20年
Poor them. If I live another 20 years,
那就得花20年的时间去骚扰那些破坏亚马逊的人。
it’ll be 20 years spent bothering anyone who destroys the Amazon.
他们烧毁了一切。
They burned everything.
他们都烧掉了。
They burned it all.
这就是我的小屋。
This is where my little house was.
现在,它只是一个猪圈。
Now, it’s just a pigsty.
我马上回来。
I’ll be back.
我会在同一地点再建一座房♥子。
I’ll build another house in the same spot.
他们烧掉一座,我再建一座。
They burn one, I build another.
BITATÉ:你想学习把相机放在一起吗?
BITATÉ: Do you want to learn to put the camera together?
来,帮帮我。
Here, come help me.
——在这里吗?- BITATÉ:是的。
– Here? – BITATÉ: Yeah.
-是滑进来的吗?——嗯。
– Did it slide in? – Mm-hmm.
BITATÉ:接下来是什么?
BITATÉ: What’s next?
把这个放在这里。看到了吗?
Attach this thing here. See?
把它。
Turn it.
不,看这里,你得把大头针排成一行。
No, look here, you need to line up the pins.
按这里开始录制。
Press here to start recording.
红灯亮了吗?
Is the red light on?
-是的。- BITATÉ:很好,你在录音。
– Yeah. – BITATÉ: Good, you’re recording then.
就是这样,不错的广角镜头。
That’s it, nice wide shot.
BITATÉ:记录下来很重要,
BITATÉ: It’s important to record,
因为这样你就有武器了。
because then you have a weapon.
我们有自己看待事物的方式。
We have our own way of seeing things.
土著居民有非常深刻的知识。
Indigenous people have a very deep knowledge.
我觉得这就是摄影中缺失的东西。
I think that’s what’s missing from photography sometimes.
现在,
Right now,
在我们的土地上,入侵者比土著居民还多。
there are more invaders than Indigenous people within our land.
我们不能单独做这项工作。
We aren’t able to do this work alone.
所以我们要让全世界都知道这里发生了什么。
That’s why we need the world to see what’s happening here.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!