这种编造侵略的勾当
This business of making up invasions
非常复杂。我觉得这都是瞎编的。
is very complicated. I think this is all being made up.
我们得去拍他们。
We have to go film them.
我们需要警♥察♥护送,我们不能独自去。
We need a police escort, we can’t go alone.
政♥府♥不会回应,除非有证据。
The government won’t respond unless there’s proof.
摩托车在这里,但尸体在哪里?
So, the motorcycle was here, but where was the body?
好吧,我能看到它在草地上。
Okay, I can see it on the grass.
这里有血。
There’s blood here.
很明显这不是意外。
It’s clear it was no accident.
我们从一个乌乌乌瓦乌人的新闻开始
We begin with news about an Uru-eu-wau-wau man
他被发现死在路边。
who was found dead on the side of the road.
Ari 乌瓦瓦族, 33岁
Ari Uru-eu-wau-wau, who was 33 years old
今早被发现死亡。
was found dead this morning.
此案已被定性为杀人案。
The case has been classified as a homicide.
我们不拿走别人的土地。
We don’t take other people’s land.
我们尊重每个人的生命和权利。
We respect everyone’s lives and rights.
土著人告诉我的
The Indigenous guys told me
看起来他的头部和下巴被打过。
it looks like he was beaten on the head and chin.
我很抱歉。
I’m sorry.
我完全理解。你和他很亲近。
I completely understand. You were very close to him.
他出生时我就认识他了。
I’ve known him since he was born.
谢谢你的帮助。
Thank you for all your help.
阿里是森林的守护者。
Ari was a guardian of the forest.
他是一位森林保护者……
He was a forest protector…
他为此而死。
and he died for it.
以农业企业和经济的名义,
In the name of agrobusiness and the economy,
他们杀死了森林和那些保卫森林的人。
they kill the forest and those who defend it.
龙吃森林现在什么都长不出来了
Dragons eat the forest Now nothing will grow
那些生活在其中的人他们能去哪里?
And those who live within it Where can they go?
拥有者,伐木者
Forest-dwellers, rubber-tappers
树懒,食蚁兽,还有乌龟
Sloths, anteaters, and turtles too
逃命但他们能做什么?
Running for their lives But what can they do?
BITATÉ:早上好。
BITATÉ: Good morning.
BITATÉ:大家都在哪里?
BITATÉ: Where is everybody?
BITATÉ: Ari的谋杀是一个巨大的损失。
BITATÉ: Ari’s murder has been a huge loss.
我相信我们通过继续他的工作来纪念他,
I believe we’re honoring him by continuing his work,
保护他的土地和村庄。
protecting his land and his village.
有一天,我们用这个找到了一些入侵者。
The other day, we used this to find some invaders.
BITATÉ:作为乌瓦瓦族的领导人,
BITATÉ: As leader of the Uru-eu-wau-wau,
我的职责是为村庄带来连接。
my role is to bring connectivity to the villages.
你在注意听吗?
Are you paying attention?
你从来不听!
You never listen!
你一定是老了。
You must be getting old.
BITATÉ:里约热内卢鲣鱼协会说他们想要我们的土地,
BITATÉ: The Association of Rio Bonito says they want our land,
但我认为他们想要的不止这些。
but I think they want more than that.
他们想让我们消失,包括那些与世隔绝的人。
They want us to disappear, including the uncontacted.
我们不会让这种事发生的。
We’re not going to let that happen.
我要向土著事务部坚持
I am insisting to the Indigenous Affairs agency
如果这些入侵者继续入侵,他们会感染土著居民。
that if these invaders keep entering, they will infect the Indigenous people.
在过去的15天里,我一直在试着给他们弄药,
For the past 15 days, I’ve been trying to get medicine for them,
-但我没能。-怎么了?
– but I wasn’t able to. – What happened?
他们都死于COVID。
They all died of COVID.
二十天内,十个辛塔拉尔加原住民
In twenty days, ten Cinta-Larga Indigenous people
死于COVID。
died of COVID.
你知道这意味着什么吗?
You know what that means?
那是辛塔拉尔加人的百分之五。
That’s five percent of the Cinta-Larga people.
如今,乌鲁乌瓦乌族被入侵者包围。
Today, the Uru-eu-wau-wau are surrounded by invaders.
他们威胁着村庄,放火,砍树,
They’re threatening the villages, burning, cutting down trees,
把冠状病毒带到村庄附近。
bringing coronavirus near the villages.
这是一系列的压力,
It’s a whole series of pressures,
整个社区现在真的很脆弱。
and the whole community is really vulnerable right now.
乌鲁乌乌瓦乌族人口很少。
The Uru-eu-wau-wau have a small population.
如果他们感染了COVID,
If they get COVID,
这对他们来说就像是种族灭绝。
it would be like a genocide for them.
BITATÉ:我和长老们谈过,我们决定封锁我们的领土。
BITATÉ: I spoke to the elders and we decided to close off our territory.
BITATÉ:今天我们将深入我们的土地。
BITATÉ: Today we’re heading deep into our land.
因为新冠肺炎,我们正在创建自己的媒体团队。
Because of COVID, we’re creating our own media team.
好吧,说点什么!
Okay, say something!
我不知道该说什么!
I don’t know what to say!
BITATÉ:你对这次任务有什么期待?
BITATÉ: What do you expect from the mission?
我觉得会很顺利的。我们必须证明……
I think it’s going to go well. We have to show that…
哦,我必须那样看。
Oh, I have to look that way.
但是为什么呢?
But why?
BITATÉ:你明天有什么期待?
BITATÉ: What are you expecting for tomorrow?
我想更多地了解我们的土地,
I want to learn more about our land,
听听长辈们的故事。
and hear the stories of our elders.
BITATÉ:一周前,一个记者给我打电♥话♥
BITATÉ: A week ago, a journalist called me
问他能不能派个摄制组去村里。
asking if he could send a video team to the village.
我告诉他不用了,我们这里有所有的设备。
I told him no need, we have all the equipment here.
我们可以为你拍摄。
We can film it for you.
我们自己录,你可以直接付钱给我们。
We’ll record it ourselves, you can pay us directly.
把你的射击名单发给我们,我们就能搞定。
Just send us your shot list, we’ve got it from there.
BITATÉ:让我们走吧。
BITATÉ: Let’s go.
BITATÉ:幕后。
BITATÉ: Behind the scenes.
这就是制♥造♥。
This is the making of.
看起来他们带了一匹马过来。
It looks like they brought a horse through here.
就像我之前说过的,政♥府♥没有完成它的工作。
Like I’ve said before, the government isn’t doing its job.
这就是我们的现实,他们不是。
That’s our reality, they’re not.
我们在为他们做事。
We’re doing their work for them.
我们拥有当今最好的武器,
We have the best weapons available today,
我们正在重拾我们老一辈的奋斗。
and we’re reclaiming the struggle of our elders.
我们正在经历和他们一样的事情……
We’re experiencing the same things they did…
但是他们没有这些。
but they didn’t have any of this.
那只是他们的一面之词,没有人相信他们。
It was only their word, and no one believed them.
这些是它们的标记。
These are their markings.
他们指定了开始切割的方向。
They specify which direction they will begin cutting.
他们在这里开了很多道。
They’ve cut a lot of trails through here.
BITATÉ:烟熏。也许他们烧了一些刷子。
BITATÉ: It’s smokey. Maybe they burned some brush.
BITATÉ:打破它。去做吧。让我进去。
BITATÉ: Bust it. Go ahead. Let me in.
BITATÉ:正如我们所看到的,我们在这个区域。
BITATÉ: As we can see, we’re in this area.
这些是坐标。
These are the coordinates.
我们显然是在原住民的地盘。
We’re clearly inside Indigenous territory.
我想前面有人。
I think there’s somebody up ahead.
走,走!
Go, go!
– BITATÉ:你被捕了。——嗯。
– BITATÉ: You’re under arrest. – Uh-huh.
BITATÉ:我们不会伤害你或对你做任何事情。
BITATÉ: We’re not going to hurt you or do anything to you.
-我们有弓箭…——好的。
– We have these bows and arrows… – Okay.
-…这是我们监控工作的一部分。——嗯。
– …as part of our monitoring work. – Uh-huh.
我能检查一下你的背包吗?
Can I check your backpack?
每个人都知道这是原住民的土地。
Everyone knows this is Indigenous land.
谁派你来的?
Who sent you?
这是我第一次来,没人告诉我这是原住民的土地。
This is my first time, no one told me this was Indigenous land.
我包里有些子弹。
I have some bullets in the bag.
BITATÉ:一旦这个进去,它就出来不了。
BITATÉ: Once this goes in, it doesn’t come out.
我只是警告你。
I’m just warning you.
如果你想耍花招,我们就用它。
If you try any funny stuff we will use it.
我们不想这么做。不是为了你,也不是为了我们。
We don’t want to do that. Not for you, and not for us.
BITATÉ:你明白吗,先生?
BITATÉ: Did you understand that, sir?
我们给你这个口罩是为了保护我们免受新冠病毒的感染。
We’re giving you this mask to protect ourselves from COVID.
我们不知道你得了什么病。
We don’t know what diseases you have.
谁拿了消毒剂?
Who’s got the sanitizer?
请举起手来。
Show me your hands, please.
我们走吧。大家保持警惕。
Let’s go. Everyone stay alert.
由于对当局缺乏信任,
Due to a lack of trust in the authorities,
Rondônia的印第安人组成巡逻队保护他们的土地不受入侵者的侵害。
Indians in Rondônia have formed patrols to protect their land against invaders.
狭窄的小路让人难以到达,
Where narrow trails make it hard to reach,
从上面看是可能的。
it is possible to see from above.
无人机已经成为一个重要的工具
Drones have become an important tool
在乌鲁乌瓦乌领土进行监视。
for surveillance in the Uru-eu-wau-wau territory.
原住民在他们的领土内逮捕了大约30名入侵者。
The Indigenous have arrested around 30 invaders within their territory.