That coffee’s two hours cold.
我还用它弄熄香烟
I put a cigarette out in it.
-找到下一名女子了吗? -没 只有电♥话♥留言
-Did you reach the next girl yet? -No. I got her answering machine.
-派组人去 -已经派了 还没回音
-Send a unit. -I sent a unit. There’s no answer.
-那个经理还没回家 -打电♥话♥给她
-The apartment manager’s not in. -Call her.
-刚打了 -再打
-I just called her. -Call her again.
给我一支香烟
Give me a cigarette.
你好 捉弄到你了 你在跟留言机谈话
Hi, there. Fooled you. You’re talking to a machine.
但别害羞 留言机也需要爱的 跟它谈谈吧
But don’t be shy. It’s OK. Machines need love, too, so talk to it…
金珍 是我啦…
and Ginger, that’s me,
或者萨拉会回复你的 等候哔哔声啦
or Sarah will get back to you. Wait for the beep.
又是一样
Same shit.
我现在听到了 就叫他”电♥话♥簿杀手”吧
I can hear it now. He’s gonna be called the goddamn Phone Book Killer.
我讨厌这些触目案件 特别是变♥态♥的案件
I hate these press cases. Especially the weird press cases.
-你去哪里? -发表声明
-Where are you going? -To make a statement.
叫这班走狗替我们工作
Maybe make these jackals work for us.
若我11点前能上电视 或许她会找我们的
If I can get on the tube by eleven o’clock, maybe she’ll call us.
怎样? 我的样子怎样?
Well, how do I look?
-很难看 老总 -不错
-Like shit, boss. -Your mama.
刚收到消息 警方已经宣布了
This just in. Police have announced the name of the victim
今天发生的命案的 第二名死者的姓名
in the second of two murders which took place today.
奇怪的是 两名死者都是同名同姓
Incredibly, the names of the two victims are virtually identical.
两小时前 35岁的萨拉·康纳…被发现死在寓所里
Two hours ago, 35-year-old Sarah Ann Connor was pronounced dead…
-转台吧 -萨拉·路易斯…
-Can we change this? -Sarah Louise…
别碰它
Don’t touch it.
在她家中被杀
murdered earlier today in her home.
警方拒绝猜测
Police are refusing to speculate
两宗案件的类同之处
on the similarity between the shooting deaths
现在仍未发现两者之间有何关连
and no other connection between the two victims has been established yet.
我们会随时为大家报导最新消息
We’ll have more on this late-breaking story as it comes in.
萨拉·康纳…
黑科技酒吧
-有电♥话♥吗? -在里面
-Hey, you got a phone? -It’s in the back.
四元五角
Hey. Four-fifty.
你已接通洛杉矶警局紧急热♥线♥
You have reached the Los Angeles Police emergency number.
所有线路正忙
All lines are busy.
如需警车支援 请稍候
If you need a police car sent out to you, stay on the line.
走开 我会拿你来制皮带
Go on. I’m gonna make a belt out of you.
别逼我打你
Don’t make me bust you up, man.
你好 捉弄到你了 你在跟留言机谈话
Hi, there. Fooled you. You’re talking to a machine.
但别害羞 留言机也需要爱的
But don’t be shy. It’s OK. Machines need love, too.
跟它谈谈吧…金珍 是我啦 或者萨拉会回复你的
So talk to it and Ginger, that’s me, or Sarah will get back to you.
等候哔哔声啦
Wait for the beep.
金珍 我是萨拉 快接听
Ginger. This is Sarah. Pick up if you’re there.
我在比高大道的黑科技酒吧 我很害怕
I’m at this place on Pico Boulevard called Tech Noir. I’m really scared.
有人跟踪我
I think that there’s somebody after me.
我希望你快点听这个口信
I hope that you play this back soon.
我想让你和马特尽快来接我
I need you and Matt to come and pick me up as soon as possible.
警方不停转驳我的电♥话♥线 我会再试的
The police keep transferring me. I’m gonna give ’em another try.
这里的号♥码是5559175 快回电 我要你帮忙
The number here is 5559175. Call me, kiddo. I need your help.
萨拉·康纳
是她
It’s her.
-萨拉·康纳? 我是戴探长 -听着…
-Sarah Connor? It’s Lieutenant Traxler. -Listen…
别要我等或者转线
Don’t put me on hold. Don’t transfer me to another department.
-我不会 -你在哪?
-I won’t. -Can you tell me where you are?
-一间叫黑科技的酒吧 -我知道 在比高大道
-I’m in this bar called Tech Noir. -I know it. It’s on Pico.
-你没事吧? -没事 但我不想离开
-Are you all right? -Yeah, but I don’t wanna leave.
-我觉得有人在跟踪我 -留心听着
-I think there’s a guy following me. -Now, listen carefully.
你身处公众地方 会较安全的
You’re in a public place so you’ll be safe.
留在显眼处 别出去 别上厕所
Stay visible. Don’t go outside.
-我会很快派车来 -好的
-I’ll have a car there in a minute. -OK.
那个家伙没有付钱
Hey, that guy didn’t pay.
你想活着就跟我来
Come with me if you wanna live.
快点
Come on!
这是1-L19 有人袭击后逃跑
This is one-L-19. I got a hit-and-run felony.
可疑车辆是旧型灰色福特 在第七街向西逃走
Suspect vehicle -Iate model grey Ford headed westbound on Seven.
他开得很快
He’s really moving -punching lights.
马上派救护车 来第七街和百老汇街交界
I’m gonna need an ambulance at Seventh and Broadway right now.
别动
Hold it.
别动
Hold on.
你有没有受伤? 你有没有中枪?
Are you injured? Are you shot?
照我的说话做 照着做
Do exactly what I say. Exactly.
没我允许不准动 不准发出声音
Don’t move unless I say. Don’t make a sound unless I say.
明白吗?
Do you understand?
-明白吗? -明白 求你别伤害我
-Do you understand? -Yes. Please don’t hurt me.
我是来帮你的
I’m here to help you.
我姓李斯 科技步队中士DN38416 受命来保护你
I’m Reese. Sergeant Tech-Com. DN38416. Assigned to protect you.
你是被毁灭的目标
You’ve been targeted for termination.
嫌犯在国民街与奥♥运♥道交界 1-L19 请通话
Attempt to intercept, 1-L19.
这是1-L19 在奥♥运♥道向西行 接近奥佛兰道
This is one-L19. Westbound on Olympic. Approaching Overland.
一定是搞错了 我没做过什么
This is a mistake. I didn’t do anything.
不 你会做的 你活着很重要
No, but you will. It’s very important that you live.
不可能 那个人怎能站起来追你…
This isn’t true. How could that man just get up after you…
它不是人 是机器
It’s not a man. A machine.
一个魔鬼终结者 电脑达因系统101型号♥
A Terminator. Cyberdyne Systems model 101 .
机器? 像机械人?
A machine? Like a robot?
不是机械人 是电子人 电脑控制的生物
Not a robot. A cyborg-cybernetic organism.
-不 他刚才在流血 -等一下
-No. He was bleeding. -Just a second.
伏下
Get your head down.
魔鬼终结者是个混合体
Listen. The Terminator’s an infiltration unit. .
半人半机械
Part man, part machine
内里是一个超合金的战斗骨架
Underneath it’s a hyper-alloy combat chassis.
由微型处理器操作
Microprocessor controlled.
全副武装 非常强劲 但外表是活人组织
Fully armoured, very tough. Outside it’s living human tissue.
肌肉 皮肤 毛发 血液 都是为电子人培植的
Flesh, skin, hair, blood grown for the cyborgs.
-你想我怎样做? -留心听着
-Look, Reese, I don’t know -Pay attention.
我要弃掉这辆车
I gotta ditch this car.
600系列有塑胶皮肤 很容易认得出
The 600-Series had rubber skin. We spotted them easy.
但这批是新造的 它们很像人类
But these are new. They look human.
流汗 口臭 诸如此类 很难辨认
Sweat, bad breath, everything. Very hard to spot.
我要等他向你下手 才能对付他
I had to wait till he moved on you before I could zero him.
听着 我不是蠢才 他们还不能制♥造♥那样的东西
Look, I am not stupid. They cannot make things like that yet.
还不可以 40年后就可以了
Not yet. Not for about forty years.
你是说它来自未来?
Are you saying it’s from the future?
一个有可能的未来 从你的角度看
One possible future…from your point of view.
我对科技一窍不通
I don’t know tech stuff.
那么你也是来自未来?
Then you’re from the future, too. Is that right?
-对 -对
-Right. -Right.
电子人感觉不到痛楚 可我能 别再那样做
Cyborgs don’t feel pain. I do. Don’t do that again.
-放我走 -听着…还有搞清楚点
-Just let me go. -Listen and understand.
那个毁灭者就在外面
That Terminator is out there.
它不讲情面 也不讲道理
It can’t be bargained with, it can’t be reasoned with.
它不会同情或后悔…或者恐惧
It doesn’t feel pity or remorse or fear
它绝不会罢休 永远不会 直到你死掉
and it absolutely will not stop, ever, until you are dead.
你可否制止它?
Can you stop it?
我不知道
I don’t know.
靠这些武器 我不知道
With these weapons, I don’t know.
所有单位
All units.
在一个停车场里发现可疑车辆
Ford suspect vehicle has been found in a parking structure
地点是第四街和百老汇街交界
at Fourth and Beaudry.
李斯? 为何是我?
Reese, why me?
它为何要对付我?
Why does it want me?
曾经发生了一场核战
There was a nuclear war.
未来数年后
A few years from now,
这里的一切…这个地方 所有的东西
all this, this whole place, everything,
都会消失 就此消失
it’s gone, just gone.
有一些生还者
There were survivors.
零星…散落各地
Here, there.
没有人知道是谁发动战争
Nobody even knew who started it.
-是那些机器 -我不明白
-It was the machines, Sarah. -I don’t understand.
防卫网络电脑
Defence network computers.
新型的 功能强劲
New, powerful,