Fear? Mm hm, fear.
恐惧 恐惧
Fear. Fear.
恐惧 恐惧
From what?
恐惧什么
That’s the best part.
你问到点子上了
It doesn’t matter what you’re afraid of. It’s all the same to Uncle Sam.
你惧怕什么对”山姆大叔”并不重要
So I’m going to ask you one question,
所以我要问你一个问题
if you give me the correct answer,
如果你能给我正确的答案
I can get you out of this airport tonight.
我今晚就能让你离开机场
So, I answer one question.
我回答一个问题
Go to New York City. Tonight.
今晚就能进入纽约
Tonight. Tonight.
今晚 今晚
Tonight. Tonight.
今晚 今晚
OK. OK.
好啊 好啊
All right.
好的
Do you, at this time, have any fear of returning to your own country?
你现在是否惧怕返回您的国家
No.

OK. Let me try it again.
我们重新来一次
Your country’s at war. Yes. War.
你的国家在打仗 是的 战争
There are men in the streets with guns. Political persecution.
街上到处都是拿着枪的男人 到处都是政治迫害
Yes. It’s terrible. Yeah, it’s horrible.
是的 很可怕 是啊 很恐怖
And God only knows what could happen.
天晓得以后会这么样
Innocent people are torn from their beds.
无辜的人们背井离乡
On Tuesdays. I hate Tuesdays.
在星期二 我讨厌星期二
So you’re afraid.
所以你害怕了
From what? Krakozhia.
害怕什么 卡科日亚
You’re afraid of Krakozhia.
你害怕卡科日亚
Krakozhia?
卡科日亚
No, I am not afraid from Krakozhia. I’m a little afraid of this room.
不 我不害怕卡科日亚 我倒是有点怕这个房间
I’m talking about bombs. I’m talking about human dignity.
我在说炸弹 我在说人的尊严
Human rights.
人权
Viktor, please don’t be afraid to tell me you’re afraid of Krakozhia.
维克多 告诉我你害怕卡科日亚 不用要担心什么
Is home. I am not afraid from my home.
那是我家 我不害怕我的家
So? I go to New York City now?
我可以去纽约了吧
No. No?
不行 不行
OK.
好吧
I’m afraid from ghosts. Thanks very much.
我害怕鬼 非常感谢
I’m afraid from Dracula. Thanks a lot.
我害怕吸血鬼 多谢了
I’m afraid from Wolfmens, afraid from sharks.
我害怕狼人 害怕鲨鱼
Thanks a lot.
非常感谢
Damn.
妈的
Why you do this? Nobody read the sign in America.
你为什么这么做 在美国没有人看指示牌
This is the only fun I have.
这是我唯一有的乐趣
A barbecue? That’s why I’m not going to see you?
烧烤 这就是你为什么不来看我
Let me get this straight. I change my schedule to meet you.
我跟你直说吧 为了见你 我改了所有的工作行程
I take four back to back flights,
我连飞了4个轮班
fly 27 hours straight literally around the world,
连续飞了27个小时 绕地球飞了几圈
and now you tell me you’re going to spend July 4th with your wife?
现在你告诉我你要和 你妻子一起过国庆
The woman hates fireworks.
你妻子不喜欢看焰火
Don’t lie to me, OK?
不要骗我 好吗
I know for a fact you took her to Rome last weekend.
我知道上个周末你带她去罗马了
Because you flew United, Max.
因为你坐的我们的飞机 麦克斯
South African Airlines passenger Sharif Al Calala,
南美航空公司的 乘客沙里夫 卡拉尔
please come to the main ticket counter.
请到总检票台来
You make a habit out of listening to other people’s conversations?
你喜欢偷听别人谈话吗
No, I try to call home.
没有 我在打电话回家
So then…
是吗
You know why men are such assholes? No.
你知道为什么男人都是混蛋吗 不知道
Because they’re all liars.
因为他们都是骗子
Wait. Wait, wait, wait, wait.
等等 等等
Wet floor.
地板湿滑
Please. Don’t be hurt.
小心受伤
How can I not be? He’s married.
我怎么会不受伤他已经结婚了
One man. Two womens. Crowded.
一个男人 二个女人 太麻烦了
You want to know what the worst part is?
你知道最坏的地方是什么吗
I never asked him to leave his wife.
我从来没有要他离开他的妻子
I encouraged him to get counselling.
还鼓励他去和她沟通
What kind of sick person am I?
我是不是疯了
I’m rooting for the home team.
我竟然为他们着想
I just wish the sex wasn’t so amazing.
真希望和他做爱没有那么迷人就好了
So amazing. Bye bye.
太迷人了 再见
You know… sometimes in the mornings,
你知道吗 有时候早上起来
I just stare at him over room service.
我这就这么痴痴的盯着他
Watch him do the crossword puzzle.
看他做拼字游戏
I start to think that maybe… maybe this could happen.
我开始想也许 也许会真的发生
That we belong together.
我们能够长相厮守
This… man… has you.
这个 男人 有你
Why he need… puzzle?
为什么他还 迷惑
This is my problem.
这是我的问题
I always see men the way I want to see them.
我总是一厢情愿的看男人
Do I know you from someplace?
我们见过面吗
Sensible heels. Payless Shoes. Second floor.
舒服的后跟 免费的鞋子 二楼
You headed for home?
你准备回家
Er… No, no. I am…
不是 我
I am delayed a long time.
我的班机已经延误很久了
I hate it when they delay flights. What do you do?
我讨厌班机延误 你是做什么的
I go from one building to another building.
我从一栋建筑到另外一栋建筑
I have beeper.
我有呼机
Oh, contractors. You guys travel as much as we do.
建筑承包商 你们和我一样都经常在旅行
Sorry about that. Thank you very much.
不要意思 非常感谢你
BH” What’s “BH”?
什么是”
In English…
在英语里
Viktor Navorski.
维克多·纳沃斯基
In English, Amelia Warren. Amelia Warren?
在英语里 阿米莉亚·沃伦
Nice to meet you. You, too.
很高兴认识你 我也是
Nice to see you again.
很高兴再次见到你
You like Italian food?
你喜欢意大利菜吗
I know, it’s late and you’ve probably got other plans,
我知道 很晚了 也许你有别的计划
but if you’d like to grab some dinner, we can run right out and catch a cab.
不过如果你想去吃点东西 我们可以马上搭车出去
I know a place that has the greatest cannelloni.
我知道有个餐馆的意大利肉卷很棒
Erm…

No, I… I can’t.
不 我不能
You married? No.
你结婚了 没有
Girlfriend? No.
有女朋友 没有
I… I can’t go out… with you.
我 我不能和你 出去
God. I am so… I’m so sorry.
天啊 真是对不起
I am so sorry.
非常对不起
I must come off like a complete nut job or something.
我真的是被我的工作和生活搞疯了
No. I didn’t want to eat alone.
没有 我不想一个人吃饭
Wet floor. Wet floor.
湿地板 湿地板
I… You don’t have to explain.
我 你不用解释
No, I… Please, I…
不是 我 请 我
No, I…
不是 我
A5号门 Wheelchair to gate A five.
请送轮椅到
Nadia.
娜蒂亚
In New York restaurant, what cost is cantaloni?
纽约餐馆里意大利肉卷要多少钱
I don’t know. Maybe 15 bucks.
不知道 大概15元
Dollars? 20.
美元 20
Two people, 40.
二个人 40
Two people, 40 dollars.
二个人 40美元
Two people, 40 dollars.
二个人 40美元
I… I… help you?
我 我 帮你
I’m so sorry, sir. The position has already been filled.
对不起 先生 我们已经招满人了
Do you live nearby? Yes. Gate 67.
你住在附近吗 是的 67号门
Because we are very particular about punctual… Did you say Gate 67?
因为我们需要非常守时 你说67号门
Gate 67.
67号门
You got to be kidding.
你一定是开玩笑
You got to help me help you. I don’t see a Social Security number…
你要让我帮你 不过你没有社保号码
mailing address, even a phone number.
通讯地址 连电话号码也没有 …
Telephone? You need? I get. I get. I get phone.
电话你需要吗我有 我有电话
I get… I get phone.
我有 我有电话

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!