I mean, he’s in a crack. Who the hell waits in a crack?
我是说 他只是特殊情况 谁会这么死脑筋
No news from the State Department, but we can deport him in a few days.
国务院没有新的消息 不过我们可以在几天后把他驱逐出境
Yeah, it could be a few days. It could be a week, two weeks, a month.
是的 可能是几天 也可能是几个星期 几个月
Who knows what this guy is thinking, what gulag he escaped from.
谁知道他到底想些什么 他到底从那个集中营跑出来的
Next!
下一位
Everything he does comes back to me.
他做的所有事情都报告给我
You want him back in the holding cell?
你要把他管制起来吗
No, I’ll show him the door.
不 我告诉他怎么出去
Hello.
你好
Hello.
你好
Do you have an appointment? Yes. 9:30.
你有预约吗 是的 9点30分
Food document, trash. Tuesday.
食物券 垃圾 星期二
Tuesday. I hate the Tuesday.
星期二 我讨厌星期二
Excuse me.
对不起
Airports are tricky places, Mr Navorski.
机场是很重要的地方 纳沃斯基先生
I’m about to tell you something.
我要告诉你一些事情
Something you can never repeat to anyone.
一些你永远不要告诉他人的事
Do you understand? It’s a secret.
你知道吗 这是机密
Secret? Yes, a secret.
机密 是的 机密
At 12 o’clock today, the guards at those doors will leave their posts
中午12点 这些门的守卫会离开岗位
and their replacements are going to be five minutes late.
换班的警卫会在5分钟后来
Late five minutes.
5分钟后
Yes. Late five minutes. At 12 o’clock.
是的 12点过5分后来
Just today. Just this once.
只有今天 只有这一次
No one is going to be watching those doors.
没有人会守卫这些大门
And no one will be watching you. So, America not closed.
而且没有人会看到你 所以美国没有关闭
No.
没有
America, for five minutes, is open.
美国这5分钟是开启的
Have a nice life, Mr Navorski.
祝你过的愉快 纳沃斯基先生
Catch and release. It’s simple. Sometimes you land a small fish.
抓住 放开 很容易 有时候你抓到一条小鱼
You unhook him and place him back in the water.
你取下它然后放回水里
You set him free so that somebody else can have the pleasure of catching him.
你让它自由 所以其它人 也可以享受钓鱼的乐趣
All right, here we go.
好的 开始吧
OK. Call them off.
好的 让他们离开
Johnson, clear the doors.
詹森 离开大门
All right. Go.
好的 走吧
Get out of there. All right, there’s the door.
离开这里 好的 门没问题了
All right.
好的
Here we go. Now where is he?
开始了 他现在在那里
There he is. No, that’s not him.
他在这里 不 不是他
There he is.
他在这里
All right, Viktor.
好的 维克多
Here we go.
我们走吧
What’s so complicated? Exit, Viktor.
离开有什么复杂的 维克多
Come on. In a few minutes, you’ll be somebody else’s problem.
走吧 过几分钟后 你就是别人的麻烦了
He wants to make sure nobody’s watching.
他在确认没有人注意他
I told him nobody would be watching.
我告诉过他没有人会看到他
Come on. All right, here we go.
走吧 好的 走
Call the Airport Police. He’s on his way.
通知机场警察 已经去通知了
Excuse me.
对不起
You got it. There we go.
好的 快走吧
He’s got to get a running start, I guess.
他在等起跑信号吗
Just leave. Just leave.
走吧 走吧
Leave. Leave.
走 走
What are you doing? Why is he kneeling? Is he praying?
你在做什么 他为什么跪下了他在祈祷吗
No. He’s tying his shoelace.
不 他在系鞋带
Come on, leave.
拜托 走吧
Get the cameras.
移开摄像头
Where is he? Where is he?
他人呢他人呢
To the left of here. No. He was at the door.
左边 不是 他在门边上
Just go a little left. All right. All right.
就在左边一点 好的 好的
I wait.
我等着
What are you looking at? Go back to work. Thank you.
你们在看什么 回去工作 谢谢
Oh, God. Oh, shit.
天啊 倒霉
This belong you? Thank you.
这是你的吗 谢谢
Oh, shit.
真倒霉
See? Wet floor.
看到了吗 小心湿滑
That you.
给你看的
I’m so late.
我要迟到了
Buenos Aires. I can’t remember the gate.
去阿根廷的航班 我不记得几号登机门了
Gate 24.
24号门
You sure? Yes.
你肯定吗 是的
Thanks.
谢谢
Ladies and gentlemen…
各位先生女士
Wait.
等一下
For you. Payless Shoes.
给你的 免费的鞋子
Second floor. Sensible heels.
二楼 舒服的后跟
Hi, baby. Come here, you.
你好 宝贝 过来
I think he’s CIA. The CIA put him here to spy on us.
我想他是CIA CIA派他来监视我们的
You don’t know what you’re talking about. He doesn’t speak English.
你在胡说些什么 他连英语都不会说
If he could learn to speak, this guy.
如果这个家伙他能学英语呢
He can’t speak English, how could he have a meeting with a beautiful woman?
如果他不会说英语 他怎么能勾搭上那个漂亮小姐
A flight attendant.
一个空中小姐
So, she’s CIA, too? No.
那么她也是CIA 不是
She look like a Russian. KGB. She gave him heel of her shoes.
她看起来像是俄国人 克格勃 她把鞋根给他了
And he gave her a piece of the paper.
然后他给了她一张纸条
Was it microfilm? A coupon from Payless Shoes.
是缩微胶片萎缩价吗 免费鞋店的优惠券
Must be some kind of the code.
一定是什么密码
You been spending too much time inhaling them cleaning products.
我看你吸入的清洁剂太多了
I’m warning you guys. You watch yourself.
我警告你们 你们自己要注意
This guy is here for a reason. And I think that reason is us.
他来这儿是有原因的 我想就是为了我们
Excuse me, buddy.
让一让 老兄
What’s going on?
发生什么事了
It’s Navorski. He’s figured out the quarters.
是纳沃斯基 他找到了新的岗位
Good afternoon. Welcome to Burger King. May I take your order?
下午好 欢迎光临汉堡王 您需要什么
Keep the change.
不用找了
Excuse me.
对不起
OK, go. Go.
好的 走开
Good boy. Thank you.
再见 谢谢
Bye bye.
再见
Welcome to Burger King. May I take your…
欢迎光临汉堡王 您需要
“Crisis. Crisis in Krakozhia.”
“危机 卡科日亚的危机”
Now that heavy fighting has subsided
现在激烈的交火已经暂时结束
and both sides have dug in for the long winter ahead,
双方都在为冬天的持久战做准备
it’s clear that the future of Krakozhia may be in doubt for some time to come.
卡科日亚未来的局势短期内无法明朗
Meanwhile, the people of Krakozhia suffer the consequences.
同时 卡科日亚的人民却在饱受煎熬
“And food… in…”
“食物 在”
have caused food and energy shortages.
食物和能源短缺
“in Krakozhia.”
“在卡科日亚”
“The story of Broadway is the…”
“百老汇的故事是”
“The cast of comedy hit Friends
情境喜剧”六人行”的角色背景
which is set in New York.
就设定在纽约市
Friends
朋友
Friends
朋友
Due to the heavy snowfall, all flights have been cancelled…
因为暴风雪 所有航班都被取消
“Wayne Newton is 61 today.”
“今天是韦恩·牛顿61岁生日”
“It’s a miracle.”
“真是奇迹”
“Korean conjoined twins separated today in Maine.”
“韩国联体婴儿今天在缅因州 成功进行分离手术”
“Chances of survival 50 50.”
“存活的几率是50%”
Next.
下一位
Let me ask you something, Mr Navorski.
我能问你些问题吗 纳沃斯基先生
Why do you wait here every day when there’s nothing I can do for you?
我已经无能为力了 为什么你每天还在这里等着
Your new visa will not arrive until your country is recognized by the US.
直到美国政府承认你的新国家 你才会有新的签证
You have two stamp.
你有两个章
One red, one green.
一个红的 一个绿的
So? I have chance to go New York, 50 50.
怎样 所有我有50%的机会进入纽约
Yes. That’s a beautiful way to look at it, but America doesn’t work that way.
是啊 你真是乐观 不过的美国的情况不是这样
As acting Field Commissioner, I’ve created a new position here at JFK.
作为地区委任专员 我要为肯尼迪机场新设置一个新岗位
Transportation Liaison for Passenger Assistance.
旅客运输援助联络员
Sir, what will that person do?
头儿 他具体做什么呢

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!