Dixon.
狄克逊
The war in my country is over.
我们国家的战争已经结束了
Yeah. I know. Congratulations.
是啊 我知道 恭喜你
It’s strange, isn’t it, Viktor?
真是很奇怪 不是吗 维克多
When you wait so long for one thing?
当你为一件事情等待很久之后
One tiny moment.
却在一瞬间就发生了
I had that moment today, too.
今天我也有了那个瞬间
You see this badge?
你看到这个徽章了吗
This badge means that I was made CBP Field Commissioner.
这个徽章表示我已经成为了海关边境保护局地区委任专员
It means that my authority over the security of this airport is absolute.
它意味着我对这个机场有绝对的控制权
Your ticket and your passport.
你的护照和机票
It’s time for you to go home.
到了你该回家的时候了
Officer Waylin, please show Mr Navorski into the terminal
威林长官 请带纳沃斯基先生去候机室
and make sure he does not miss his flight.
确保他不要错过他的航班
Goodbye, Viktor, and good luck.
再见了 维克多 祝你好运
I think I want go New York City.
我想去纽约
Don’t make this difficult, Viktor.
别把这事复杂化了 维克多
I no more “unacceptable”.
我不再是”无法接受”的人了
I told you this is over.
我告诉过你这一切都结束了
I go New York.
我要去纽约
Are you sure you want to do that?
你真的确定你要这样做吗
I go New York City now.
我要去纽约市 现在
Part of my job is to get rid of undesirables, and there are quite a few.
我工作的一部分就是处理不受欢迎的人 这里就有一些
Like this guy, Joe Mulroy. I think you know him.
像是这个人 乔·玛洛伊 我认为你认识他
He’s been here for 20 years, but he’s been running an after hour poker game.
他已经在这里干了20多年 但是他经常下班后在这里赌博
Bringing in liquor and marijuana.
还带酒和大麻进入机场
Poor guy’s going to lose his pension. And I think he has kids, too.
这个可怜的人将要失去退休金了 而且他还有几个孩子呢
Yep.
是吗
And then there’s this guy, Enrique Cruz. I think you also know Enrique.
还有这个家伙 恩里克·克鲁兹 我想你也认识吧
Enrique has been letting people into the food preparation area.
恩里克经常随便让人进入储藏食物的地方
That’s a major security breach.
那可是重大的安全隐患
The poor guy, I think he’s a newlywed.
这个可怜的家伙 我想他才刚刚结婚吧
But I’m going to have to let him go.
但是我还是要炒他的鱿鱼
And then there’s Gupta Rajan. He’s a janitor.
这里还有古普塔·拉哈 他是个清扫工
But he’s wanted for assaulting a police officer back in India in 1979.
但是他由于1979年在 印度袭击一个警察被通缉
I’ll have to deport him.
我将不得不遣返他
I will go home.
我会回家去的
I’m sorry. What did you say? I will go home.
对不起 你说什么 我会回家去
Leave them alone. I will go.
别碰他们 我会走的
Today. Yes.
就今天 是的
If you don’t get on that plane, they’re all gone.
如果你没有上那班飞机 他们都得走
Do you understand? Yes.
你懂了吗 是的
OK. Good.
好的 不错
Your attention please.
请大家注意了
Immediate boarding, gate B 20, for flight…
搭乘加拿大航空公司往渥太华309号班机的旅客
number 309 Air Canada to Ottawa.
请立即到B 20门登机
I don’t believe you.
我不敢相信你
Viktor, you don’t have to do this.
维克多 你不必这样做的
You can fight these guys.
你可以和这些家伙们斗争
We’ll help you.
我们都会帮你的
Viktor, come on. I owe you so much.
维克多 别这样 我欠你太多了
Please let me help you. This is your friend talking.
求你让我帮你把 这是你朋友的忠告
We’re all your friends. We’re your family now.
我们都是你的朋友 我们现在都是你的家人
Gupta.
古普塔
Goodbye.
再见
You try to fool us.
你想愚弄我们吗
You make us to think you would walk out, that you will fight with them.
你让我们相信你会走出这里 相信你会和他们做斗争
Why don’t you fight?
你为什么不做斗争
The war is over. Then go. Get lost.
战争已经结束了 那么走吧 从这里消失
Get lost. Go home and tell them you never made it.
从这里消失 回你的家去并告诉他们你没有成功
You come this close to America,
你曾经离美国只有这么点距离
but you don’t have the courage to go from here to here.
但是你从这里到 这里的勇气都没有
You are a coward.
你是个孬种
The plane is on time.
飞机就要起飞了
You are a coward.
你是个孬种
You are a coward!
你是个孬种
You make me sick!
你让我恶心
What’s wrong with you, man? Settle down.
你到底是怎么了 伙计 消消气
Got people looking all around, looking at me like I’m… [sighs]
让周围的人都看着我 好像我是
Look at me.
看着我
Come on, look at me.
来吧 看着我
There’s something you should know.
有些事你应该知道
Ladies and gentlemen, United Airlines Flight 865
先生们女士们 从卡科日亚来的
from Krakozhia has landed and is now taxiing to the gate.
联合航空的865航班已经降落 正在前往闸门
For those passengers holding tickets for Flight 866 to Krakozhia,
乘坐866航班前往卡科日亚的乘客们
we expect departure to be on schedule.
希望你们能按时登机
Get back, please.
后退 麻烦你
Gupta.
古普塔
Gupta!
古普塔
I am going home.
我要回家了
Get lost.
快走吧
Your attention, please.
请注意
Flight 866 to Krakozhia will be delayed until further notice.
前往卡科日亚的866航班 将推迟起飞 请敬待进一步通知
Do you have an appointment?
你们有预约吗
Somebody tell me what the hell is going on down there!
谁能告诉我下面他妈的 到底发生了什么事
We’re right behind you.
我们就背后支持你
Viktor’s leaving.
维克多正在离开这里
Monica, Viktor’s leaving. I know. He’s going home.
莫尼卡 维克多正在离开 我知道 他要回家了
He’s going for the front door, out to the city.
他正在朝正门走 要进入纽约市了
What?
什么
Viktor. Remember us.
维克多 要记得我们啊
From the Discovery Store, I want to give you this.
我是”探索”专卖店的 我想要送你这个
It’s good luck.
它会带给你好运
A digital camera for cousin Katia.
这是库辛·凯忒雅店送你的数码照相机
I don’t know where you’re going, but these will keep your feet warm.
我不知道你要去那里 但是这东西能让你的脚暖和些
Everybody in position? We’re here.
全体都到位了 我们都到了
Secure the door.
看住门口
Sorry, Viktor.
对不起 维克多
Take him, Judge.
抓住他 乔治
Hold it, Viktor. Take it easy.
站住 维克多 放松点
You see those doors?
你看到这些门了吗
Those are the entry doors to New York City.
那些门是纽约市的入口
To the United States of America. Turn around.
前往美利坚合众国的入口 转过去
It’s snowing in the city and you’re going to need that.
城里正在下雪 你需要这个
Good luck.
祝你好运
Oh, no. Oh, no. Oh, no. Oh, no.
喔 不 喔 不 喔 不
Oh, no. Oh, no. No, no.
不要 不要 不要
I’m going to miss you.
我会想你的
Try not to get stuck wherever you’re going.
不管你去那里 记得别再被困住了
Arrest him! Arrest him!
逮住他 逮住他
Goddammit!
该死的
Taxi!
出租车
Thank you.
多谢
Where you go?
去那里
161 Lexington. Please take Van Wyck Expressway to Queensboro Bridge.
列克星敦161号 请走范华克高速到皇后大桥
It’s faster than BQE.
比走布鲁伦至皇后高速要快很多
Where you from? Krakozhia. Viktor Navorski.
你从那里来的 卡科日亚 维克多·纳沃斯基
I’m Goran. Albania.
我是戈伦 阿尔巴尼亚人
When do you come to New York? Thursday.
你是什么时候来纽约的 周四
You want us to block the south exit and have AP sweep every vehicle?
你要封锁住南面的出口 并检查每一辆汽车吗
Sir?
长官
5.30 from Tokyo just landed.
从东京来的530航班已经降落了
Got two planes on the tarmac. Barcelona on approach.
停机坪上有二架飞机 去巴塞罗那的那架正要降落
The night is young and 1500 people are headed our way.
这个夜晚才刚刚开始 还有1500个乘客等着服务呢
Everybody inside. Everybody inside.
大家都进去吧 大家都进去吧
Come on, let’s go.
来吧 我们走
Let’s go.
我们走
Are you checking in, sir? No, no. I don’t check in.
先生 你要入住吗 不 不 我不需要
I want to go to this place, please.
我想要去这个地方
The lobby lounge is around the corner.
大厅酒吧 就在拐角的地方

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!