No, I will not haggle. Here’s your money.
给我十塔兰特黄金我就给你全埃及的财富
But for ten talents of fine gold, I’ll give you the wealth of Egypt.
还我自♥由♥之身我就将法老的权杖交给你
Give me my freedom and I’ll give you the sceptre.
把茶水姑娘莉莉亚送给我我就给你朝思暮想的公主
Give me Lilia and I’ll give you the princess of your heart’s desire.
将巴卡的府第赐给我我就给你埃及的王位
Give me this house and I’ll give you the throne.
答应我一切的要求…
Give me all that I ask…
否则请容我告退
or give me leave to go.
我不仅容你告退
I will give you more than leave to go.
还会将你送回你该去的地方
I will send you where you belong.
我应该为殿下效力的
I belong in your service, glorious one.
很好
Very well.
我们谈谈价码吧
I WILL bargain with you.
若你的消息令我高兴 我会答应你所有条件
If what you say pleases me, I will give you your price.
相反的话 我就用这刀杀了你同意吗
If not, I will give you the point of this blade! Agreed?
同意
Agreed.
拯救者…
The deliverer…
就是摩西
is Moses.
吸一口气然后告诉我为何摩西或其他埃及人…
Draw one more breath to tell me why Moses or any other Egyptian
要解放希伯来人
would deliver the Hebrews?
摩西并非埃及人
Moses is not Egyptian.
他是希伯来人
He’s Hebrew.
是奴隶之子
The son of slaves.
我答应你的价码
I will pay your price.
听说他们以二赔一赌我会输
I am told, my tiger lily, they’re wagering against me.Two golden deber against one.
我已下了五个金币的赌注
Yes. I wagered five myself!
摩西再不来的话你的金币就要输掉了
You’ll lose if Moses keeps me waiting any longer.
赌注加倍如何 我来操心摩西你看你的舞
I double the wager. I’ll watch for Moses, you watch the dance!
趁你等待摩西的时候 为庆祝父王登基纪念…
While you wait to honour Moses, I will honour Sethi’s jubilee…
我准备了礼物
with a gift.
奇特的礼物
Strange gift.
你说若拯救者只是个神话
You said if the deliverer were a myth,
-就将它盛在瓶内给你 -但这瓶子是空的
-to bring him in a bottle. -It is empty.
不错 因为他并非神话
Yes. Because he is not a myth.
-你找到他了吗 -是的 父王
-You have found such a man? -Yes, Father.
他阴谋叛乱
In the midst of treachery and treason,
并且将监工杀死
with the blood of your master builder on his hands.
要我召他来接受法老的裁决吗
Shall I summon him to Pharaoh’s justice?
召他来
Summon him!
-带希伯来人进来 -带希伯来人
-Bring the Hebrew in. -Bring the Hebrew in.
伟大的法老
Great Pharaoh,
我请你主持正义
I stand in the shadow of your justice.
这是谁的主意
Whose work is THIS?
我警告过你他阴谋叛变
I warned you of his treason.
-你自己判断 -看我是否说谎
-Treason? -Judge now if I spoke truly.
他就是预言中…
The evil star foretold him
摧毁埃及拯救奴隶的人
as the destroyer of Egypt and deliverer of slaves.
不可能 他是埃及王子
It is not possible. A prince of Egypt!
他不是埃及王子 也不是你侄子
He is not a prince of Egypt. He is not the son of your sister.
他是希伯来奴隶之子
He is the son of Hebrew slaves.
说话吧…
Speak…
我儿
my son.
我是希伯来女奴约苏贝尔之子
I am the son of Amram and Yochabel. Hebrew slaves.
兄长 是我欺骗你 不是摩西
My brother, it was I who deceived you, not Moses.
-摩西当时只是个婴儿 -走开
-He was only a child. -Leave me.
我不要再见到你
I shall not see your face again.
摩西 过来
Come to me.
我不在乎你是谁 也不在乎他们怎么说你
I do not care who you are or what you are,
但是
but…
我要你亲口告诉我你不是叛徒
I want to hear from your own lips that you are not a traitor,
你不会领导奴隶起来对抗我
that you would not lead these people in revolt against me.
你说吧 摩西 我会相信你的
Tell me, Moses. I will believe you.
我不是什么拯救者
I am not this deliverer you fear.
凡人之力是无法解救这些奴隶
It would take more than a man to lead the slaves from bondage.
必须借神之力才行
It would take a god.
要是我能拯救他们
But if I COULD free them,
我会的
I would.
是什么使你对抗我
What has turned you against me?
当我妹妹初次带你上朝时
From the time my sister brought you to the court, I loved you,
我把你当成亲生子一样地关爱
reared you, set you before my own son,
因为你…
because I saw in you…
具有异于常人的伟大气质
a worth and a greatness above other men.
没有人比我更爱你
No son could have more love for you than I.
那你为何要迫我毁灭你
Then why are you forcing me to destroy you?
你到底是中了什么邪
What evil has done THIS to you?
是人类的邪恶改变了我
The evil that men should turn their brothers into beasts of burden,
人类奴役自己的同胞
to slave and suffer in dumb anguish,
剥夺他人一切性灵希望和信仰
to be stripped of spirit and hope and faith,
只因他们非我族类 信仰不同
only because they’re of another race, another creed.
若神真的存在相信他的本意决非如此
If there IS a God, he did not mean this to be so.
我不得不作这些事
What I have done, I was compelled to do.
好吧
So be it.
我现在…
What I do now…
我也不得不作这个决定
I am compelled to do.
不…
No! No!
兰塞
Rameses…
埃及是你的
Egypt shall be yours.
兰塞 你听好…
Hear what I say, Rameses.
当我渡过死亡之河 你将成为埃及的法老
When I cross the river of death, you will be Pharaoh in Egypt.
对下属要面冷心硬
Harden yourself against subordinates.
不要信任兄弟
Put no faith in a brother.
不要结交朋友
Have no friend.
更不要听信妇人之言
Trust no woman.
我保护无助之人
I protected the helpless,
收养孤儿
I nourished the orphan.
陛下
Great one!
这个吃我的面包称我为父亲的人
He who ate my bread and called me Father…
竟然背叛我
would make rebellion against me.
你要怎么处死他
What manner of death do you decree for him?
我说不出口
I cannot speak it.
你看着办吧
Let it be as you will.
若你被处死 我宁可死掉
I will not live if you must die!
下任埃及皇后不该…
The feet of a Hebrew slave is not the right place
伏在希伯来奴隶的膝下
for the next queen of Egypt.
把他带走
Take him away.
别看他 他背叛法老
Do not look upon the traitor.
把摩西之名从所有典册上除掉
Let the name of Moses be stricken from every book and tablet.
也从所有石柱上除掉
Stricken from all pylons and obelisks.
也从埃及所有的纪念碑上除掉
Stricken from every monument of Egypt.
摩西之名
Let the name of…Moses…
永远不得再提起
be unheard and unspoken…
要将它永远自记忆中消除
erased from the memory of men…
永远…
for all time.
摩西
No, Moses.
她将完完全全属于我
It is I who will possess all of her.
虽然你在我怀中但你只会看到他的面孔
You think when you are in my arms it will be HIS face you will see?
是的 我眼中只有他
Yes. Only his face.
你活着的时候我击败了你 我不会让你的死亡将我击败
I defeated you in life. You shall not defeat me by your death.
死人不会受情欲的煎熬
The dead are not scorched in the desert of desire.
不会有相思之苦
They do not suffer from the thirst of passion
不会对失去的恋人存有幻想
or stagger towards some mirage of lost love.
但我会让你活着尝尽以上种种痛苦
But you, Hebrew, will suffer all these things…
-不让你死去 -你不杀他
-by living. -You will let him live!
我不会让他成为烈士供你凭吊
I will not make him a martyr.
我不会让他的幽灵活在你我之间
No phantom will come between us in the night.
不错 亲爱的 我会让他活着
Yes, my sweet. I will let him live.
他跟死人已没分别
Dead…
你将会拥有他
you alone would possess him.
我会发配他到一个很远的地方
From where I send him there is no returning.
你永远不知道他会不会另结新欢
And you will never know if he has found forgetfulness within another woman’s arms.
彼此好好看最后一眼吧
Now, look upon each other for the last time.
看看新任的歌♥珊地监工