Will you swear in the name of this god that you are not my mother?
神无可名状
We do not even know his name.
那么你看着我的双眼说你不是我的母亲
Then look into my eyes and tell me you are not my mother.
摩西…我做不到
Oh, Moses, Moses, I cannot, I cannot.
我是你兄长亚伦
I am your brother Aaron.
我是你姐姐米利暗
I am Miriam, your sister.
-我是你们的弟弟摩西 -不行…快准备离开
-I am your brother Moses. -No! Get ready to leave. Hurry!
他们将离开此地 摩西秘密将随之消失
They’re going. The secret’s going with them.
-没有人会知道你的耻辱 -耻辱
-No one need know the shame. -Shame?
我有什么要觉得耻辱的
What change is there in me?
不管是希伯来人还是埃及人我依旧是摩西
Egyptian or Hebrew, I am still Moses.
一样的双手 一样的手臂
These are the same hands, the same arms,
一样的面容 和刚才全无差异
the same face that were mine a moment ago.
刚才你是她的儿子是埃及的王子
A moment ago, you were her son, the strength of Egypt.
现在你是我的儿子是埃及的奴隶 你不觉得耻辱吗
Now you are mine, a slave of Egypt. You find no shame in this?
这并非耻辱 我怎能耻于承认我的生母
There is no shame in me. How can I feel shame for the woman who bore me?
-或是我的血统呢 -感谢神
-Or the race that bred me? -God of my fathers.
摩西 你何去何从呢
Moses, what will you do?
这是无法断绝的关连
This is the binding tie…
我决定待下来
and here I will stay.
-摩西… -找寻我存在的意义
-Moses… -To find the meaning of what I am.
为何希伯来人以及其他族类注定要作奴隶
Why a Hebrew…or any man, must be a slave.
把东西放回去 你们不走了
Put back your things. You are not leaving.
她给你的比我还多吗
Has she done more for you than l?
你要将生命浪费在奴役和苦工吗
Will the life she gave you be more useful in the black pits of slavery?
登上王位不是更可以主持正义吗
Cannot justice and truth be served better upon a throne
大家都会因你的仁慈而受惠的
where all men may benefit from your goodness…and strength?
我不知什么力量左右我的生命
I do not know what power shapes my way,
但我必须遵循指引而前进
but my feet are set upon a road that I must follow.
原谅我吧
Forgive me, Bithiah.
仁慈的天父 以色列人的枷锁就要解放了
God of our fathers, who has appointed an end to the bondage of Israel,
就是我以及所有母亲的心愿
blessed am I among all mothers in the land…
愿我能亲见枷锁得以解放
for my eyes have beheld thy deliverer.
你们不该将踏谷壳的牛套上嘴套
Thou shalt not muzzle the ox that treadeth out the corn,
奴隶捡禾稻为埃及造石块
making straw for the bricks of Egypt,
辛勤做着永无止尽的工作
nor spare the arms that endlessly winnow the grain in the wind
将稻米与杂粮分开
to separate the wheat from the chaff,
无数的奴隶背着稻米
wheat borne stolidly on the backs of countless slaves
从尼罗河的大船搬到岸上去
from the heavy-laden Nile boats to the teeming shore.
他们把谷物搬运到谷仓去
Endlessly they plod beneath the sheaves of wheat
不停的继续搬运
and endlessly return for more.
丰收的麦穗送进打谷机
A golden harvest to the threshers,
打下的麦子全部奉养主人 奴隶得到的只有痛苦
a grain safe to feed the masters, bitterness to feed the slaves,
女奴们将整包的麦草送到泥坑去
and to feed the brick pits, straw, carried on the bowed backs of women
挣扎在劳役的痛苦之中
down into the never-ending valley of toil and agony,
永无休止
stretching mile after mile.
满身泥巴
An inferno of mud-soaked bodies,
混合粘土和草屑制成石块
where the treaders’ feet churn clay and straw into the mixture for the Pharaoh’s bricks.
监工无情的皮鞭
And everywhere the lash of watchful taskmasters
不停打在奴隶的背上
ready to sting the backs of the weary.
奴隶们砍草
Blades chopping straw.
泥水匠弄土
Mattocks chopping clay.
如此永无止尽地循环着
A ceaseless cycle of unending drudgery.
踩踏稻草和着泥浆再放进石模里
From the mixing feet of treaders
在泥河里川流不息
to the pouring hands of brick moulders
大国之下的低等民族
moves the constant stream of mud, the lowly seed of tall cities,
日复一日 年复一年 世纪复世纪
day after day, year after year, century after century.
辛劳不得休息 工作而无酬劳
Bondage without rest, toil without reward.
他们痛苦
These are the children of misery,
受折磨 压♥迫♥ 感到绝望
the afflicted, the hopeless, the oppressed.
他们只能彼此相互安慰
And he went out unto his brethren and looked on their burdens.
水…
Water…girl!
来 喝水
Dear, here’s water.
老人家 你踏得很辛苦
That’s a hard dance you do, old man.
我们踏了四百年了
We’ve been dancing it for 400 years.
有凄惨音乐陪衬
It’s a grim music.
死神是唯一的解救者
And the only deliverer that has come to us is death.
快工作 老呆子
Back to work, you braying mules.
你看来很生脸孔
You’re strange to the pits.
你背上光滑无痕
Your back is unscarred.
你的水很冷 笑容却是温暖
You bring a warm smile with your cool water.
我的笑容是留给石匠的
My smile is for a stonecutter.
-水才是给你的 -谢谢你
-The water is for you. -I thank you.
你声音听起来好熟
Your voice is not strange.
-你是… -一名口渴的奴隶罢了
-You are…? -One of many who thirst.

You there!
过来
Come here.
他是监工巴卡
That is Baka, the master builder.
-他叫我还是叫你 -叫你 茶水姑娘 我口干了
-Does he call me or you? -You! Water girl! I’m thirsty.
他要的不是水呢
He does not thirst for water.
美貌反倒是一种恶咒
Beauty is but a curse to our women.
-请喝水 大人 -我要酒 美貌更胜醇酒
-Water, noble one. -I’ll have wine, the wine of beauty.
泥坑里那会有美貌呢
What beauty can my lord find in these mud pits?
莲花出污泥而不染
The lotus flower blooms in the Nile’s grey mud.
-她更适合作家中的女奴 -别将我带离我的族人
-She will do well as a house slave. -Do not take me from my people!
那很危险
There would be danger.
这双美丽的手怎会危险呢
Danger from such lovely hands?
还有其他的手强壮得足以置人于死
There are other hands, strong enough to kill.
这泥中莲带刺呢
Our mud flower has a thorn.
巴卡大人 我求你
Oh, please, Lord Baka, I beg you.
哭了
Tears…
当你在香水中洗浴
When you have been bathed in scented water,
四肢抹着香油
when your limbs have been caressed by sweet oils
秀发用檀木整理
and your hair combed with sandalwood,
就没有时间哭了
there will be no time for tears.
她配不上大人的 让我的眼为你找…
She is not worthy of you. Let my eyes…
你的眼最好把拯救者找出来 否则你保不住它们
Your eyes had best find the deliverer, Dathan.
把这女孩带走
Bring the girl.
愿神惩罚他
May the hand of God strike him.
踏 你们这些烂泥巴
Dance, you mud turtles, dance!
你们奴役我们的身体夺走我们的希望
You rot our bodies, steal hope from our souls.
现在还要凌♥辱♥我们的女人吗
Must you also shame and defile our women?
老货 你欠揍
Dance you squealing goat!
我们不是牲口 我们是人是按神的形象创造的
We are not animals, we are men, made in the image of God.
这个足以改变你的形象
This will change your image.
你继续踏
Dance, you.
把砍草刀捡回来
Get that straw cutter.
别管他 否则你也难逃一死
Leave him or you’ll be murdered with him.
我不会让同胞死在泥坑里
I’ll not leave a man to die in the mud.
谢谢你 孩子
Thank you, my son.
但是与其当奴隶不如死了算了
But death is better than bondage,
我的祷告至死不能应验
for my days are ended and my prayer unanswered.
你祈求什么
What prayer, old man?
让我死前能亲眼看到拯救者
That before death closed my eyes I might behold the deliverer
他将带领所有人获得自♥由♥
who will lead all men to freedom.
什么人能与法老的力量抗衡
What deliverer could break the power of Pharaoh?
你 把这尸体拿去喂秃鹰
You, mud-carriers, throw this carrion to the vultures.
你取代他的位置
You, take his place.
用力踏草泥
And dance the straw into the mud, you dogs.
让开…别挡路
Stand aside, you. Make way.
让开 不要挡路
Clear a path.
让开 不要挡路
Come on, get back. Out of the way!
我的船需要一名划手要强壮的
I need another oarsman for my barge, a strong slave.
-一切遵照殿下的旨意 -那个大个子
-Your word is our will. -The large one there.
你 上来
You!
不 不是那个那个满身泥泞的家伙
No, not that one. The very dirty one there.
不错 就是他 他正合我意
Yes, that one. He may serve my purpose.

You!
走出坑来
Out of the pit!
滚开 渣滓 继续工作
Out of the way! Back to work!
让开…

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!