I am warmed by his favour.
听说你连自己的母亲都可以出♥卖♥♥♥
Rely on you to sell your own mother for a price.
我怎能否认监工说的话呢
And who am I to deny the word of the master builder?
你知道传说中的拯救者在哪里吗
Where is this would-be deliverer who would set the Hebrews free?
这很难说
Who can say, immortal prince?
他们不会告诉我
They do not confide in me.
-但我可以打听的 -当然
-But it is possible to learn. -No doubt.
你有老鼠眼 雪貂鼻
You have rat’s ears and a ferret’s nose.
一切听你的差遣 法老之子
To use in your service, son of Pharaoh.
用你锐利的双眼找出拯救者
Add to them the eyes of a weasel and find me this deliverer.
老太婆…
Old woman! Old woman!
在岩石下抹油
More grease under the centre stone.
-约苏贝尔 -帮帮我
-Yochabel! -Help me!
将岩石停住
Stop the stone!
继续拉
Keep pulling up there.
约苏贝尔困在下面 快住手
Yochabel is caught. Stop the stone!
-拉 -你会把她害死 快将岩石停住
-Pull! -You’ll kill her! Stop the stone!
不能为一个老太婆影响工程进行
We don’t stop a moving block for an old woman.
继续拉
Lay on the lash! Keep it moving!
约苏贝尔 停住岩石…
Stop the stone! Stop the stone!
拉住绳子 大木柱停下
Hold the ropes!
-放开那老太婆 -不放 而你要被送去给狮子吃
-Cut the old woman loose. -You’ll die in a limepit.
-约书亚 -快去向王子殿下求情
-Joshua! -Run to the prince and beg mercy.
向兰塞求情
Mercy from Rameses?!
不…向摩西王子求情
No, the Prince Moses, there on the pavilion.
抓住她…
After her! After her!
抓住她
Stop her!
阻止她
Stop that girl!
那个茶水姑娘 阻止她
The water girl, stop her!
拦住她
Stop her!
摩西王子 请作个情吧…
Mercy, Prince Moses!
-仁慈一些吧 摩西王子 -过来
-Mercy, Prince Moses! -Come here.
-求情 你犯了什么事 -不是我
-Mercy? What have you done? -Not for myself, Lord Prince.
我为一个奴隶求情 他把我和一个老妇人从岩石下救出来
For a slave who saved Yochabel and me from death between the blocks.
一朵将被岩石压平的娇艳小花
A delicate flower to be pressed between stone blocks.
你们如何被救的
How were you saved?
-一名石匠袭击监工 -这样的罪行只有一种处罚
-A stonecutter struck the overseer. -There can be one punishment.
带血的灰泥不牢固 来吧
Blood makes poor mortar. Come.
摩西王子…
Prince Moses!
你 滚开
Get away, you!
你们要用岩石活埋这老人家吗
Would you bury the old woman alive in a tomb of rock?
殿下 我被卡住但没力气挣脱
My noble one, it caught. I had not the strength to free myself.
你的肩膀不该承受重担
Your shoulder should not bear a burden, old woman.
主已给我力量并且减轻我的重担
The Lord has renewed my strength and lightened my burdens.
他应该为你缷下这些重担
He would have done better to remove them.
他们找老人来抹油
They use the old ones to grease the stones, Lord Prince.
就算那些老头死了也没有损失
If they are killed, it is no loss.
你是监工还是屠夫
Are you a builder or a butcher?
若每倒下一个涂油的老妇就要停止搬运
If we stopped when a grease woman falls,
这个城市就无法建成
the city would never rise.
不压♥迫♥他们 他们是不会工作
The slaves must be driven.
他们效率低是因为他们没饭吃
Their work lags for lack of food.
-你看起来挺强壮的 -我是石匠
-You seem strong. -I am a stonecutter.
-这个法老王的形象根本是假的 -停手
-Pharoahs like their images deep. -Hold your whip!
你可知道攻击埃及人是死罪
You know it is death to strike an Egyptian?
我知道
I know it.
-你为什么明知故犯 -为了救一位老人家
-Yet you struck him? -To save the woman.
-她是你什么人 -只是各不相干的老人
-What is she to you? -An old woman.
殿下 判他死刑
Lord Prince, send him to his death.
这人勇气可嘉 你的言谈不像奴隶
The man has courage. You do not speak like a slave.
神造人 人造奴隶
God made men. Men made slaves.
哪个神
Which god?
亚伯拉罕的神 全能的神
The God of Abraham, the almighty God.
若你的神是全能 为何任你们被奴役
If he is almighty, why does he leave you in bondage?
他会捡选适当时机差遣拯救者来解放我们
He will choose the hour of our freedom and our deliverer.
殿下 这人所言大逆不道
This man speaks treason.
渴望自♥由♥并没有大逆不道之处
It is not treason to want freedom.
释放他
Release him.
兄弟 奴隶们找麻烦吗
Difficulty with the slaves, my brother?
足够的粮食和一天的休息就能让他们恢复元气
None that could not be cured by a ration of grain and a day of rest.
休息一天
A day of rest?
你的马累了就让它休息
When your horses tire, they’re rested.
饿了就给它粮食
When they hunger, they’re fed.
奴隶拉的是石块砖头 我的马拉的是下一任法老
Slaves draw stone and brick. My horses draw the next Pharaoh.
-歌♥珊地储有粮食吗 -即使有你也不敢拿的
-Is any grain stored in Goshen? -None that you would dare take.
大庙的谷仓满是粮食
The temple granaries are full.
召集抬木柱的男人叫妇女带着篮子来
Bring the push-pull men and some women with baskets.
遵命…王子殿下
I will…great prince.
我警告你大庙的谷物是众神的粮食
I warn you, Moses, the temple grain belongs to the gods.
神能消化的食物奴隶一定也能
What the gods can digest will not sour in the belly of a slave.
-抬木柱的人跟我走 -你回到自己的岗位
You, back where you belong!
我有王子殿下的命令抬起两支木柱 召集一百个带篮子的妇人
I have the prince’s orders. Get 100 women with baskets.
爱利希巴 召集妇女来
Elisheba, bring your basket.
抬木柱的 跟我来
Push-pullers, follow me.
让路
Out of the way!
敲开谷仓
Break open the bins.
走开 退后
Out of the way. Stand back.
好 好
Well, well.
-陛下 -嗯
-Divine one… -Hmm?
你看
There!
-我的狼在海湾制伏了你的狗 -狗在海湾很危险
-My jackals have your hounds at bay. -Dogs at bay are dangerous.
他们闯入大庙搬走粮食
When they walk upright and feed on temple grain.
好…数个月来你们不停挑摩西的眼
You don’t like Moses, but the city’s being built
新城在建造中而我也快赢了
and I’m winning the game,
别拿这些小事来烦我
so don’t interrupt us with trifles.
在新城建成之前这些小事将令你意想不到
Before your city is finished these trifles will surprise you.
生命本来就充满惊奇
Life is full of surprises.
今天我就有一个惊喜要给你
And today I have one for you, my kitten.
摩西
Moses.
不错…还有兰塞
And Rameses.
你这只老鳄鱼
You crocodile!
三步 你输了 我绝不会再让你赢的
Triples. You’ve lost. I’ll never let you win again.
原来你输给我是在替摩西作情
Aha! You thought that by losing to me you would win for Moses.
你知道 输赢本在谈笑之间
Well, crowns can be lost by smiles and dimples.
-耐性也是一样 -你的耐性
-And so is patience. -Yours.
登基纪念大典都准备好了吗
Are my jubilee plans complete?
只欠兰塞王子跟奈弗提利公主的婚事
All but your proclamation for the marriage of Rameses to Nefretiri.

No.
你那么确定是兰塞吗
Are you sure it will be Rameses?
谁还可能是你的继承人呢
Who else could succeed you?
当然是摩西
Moses, of course.
就是因为他所以大庙谷仓空无一物
Because of Moses there is no wheat in the temple granaries.
不见你瘦一点
You don’t look any leaner.
-你俩都很大方的说出意见 -你会采纳我的意见吗
-You’re both generous with advice. -Will you take mine?
我自己会决定此事
I will choose my own successor.
你的头掉了 亲爱的
Did you lose your head, my sweet?
我派你去歌♥珊地寻找那头解放奴隶的胡狼
You were to bring me the head of the jackal who would free the slaves.
那些奴隶已不需要拯救者 有摩西就够了
The slaves do not need a deliverer. They have Moses.
这是个谜语吗
Is that a riddle?
他把大庙内的谷给奴隶让他们每工作六天休息一天
He gives them the priest’s grain and one day in seven to rest.
他们称那天做”摩西日”
They call it the day of Moses.
-这个人自封为神 -我宁可他是个凡人
-He makes himself a god. -I prefer him as a man.
你更希望他当法老
You would prefer him as Pharaoh.
-你怕摩西吗 -是的
-Are you afraid of Moses? -Yes.
他左手握衣索比亚右手拥歌♥珊 而陛下你正好在中间
Ethiopia and Goshen are in his hands and you are in between them.
你暗示他会煽动奴隶反我 我是他父亲
He would not raise the slaves against me. I’ve been his father.
野心是六亲不认的
Ambition knows no father.
摩西和我一样不会背叛你
Moses could no more betray you than I could.
他来的时候让他亲口告诉我
He can tell me that when he arrives.
-他不会来了 父皇 -什么
-He will not be here, my father. -What?
我召你们一起来的

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!