Envy can turn a brother against his brother.
弱者才会嫉妒
Envy is for the weak.
美人则配英雄 这正是你心中所想的
Beauty is for the strong. That is what you have in mind.
如果你是指奈弗提利不错 父皇
If you mean Nefretiri, yes, my father.
你究竟是喜欢公主的美貌
Is it her beauty that attracts you
还是因为她将会是皇位继承人的妻子
or the fact that she must marry the man I choose to succeed me?
我是你的骨肉
I am the son of your body.
当然也是继承人
Who else could be your heir?
治国良才将会跟随我
The man best able to rule Egypt will follow me.
我不能违背祖训
I owe that to my fathers… not to my sons.
-那么我会跟随你 -是吗
-Then I shall follow you. -Shall you?
别让野心蒙蔽你
Do not let ambition shave your prince’s lock.
我派摩西去摧毁一座城 他现在得胜归来
I sent Moses to destroy a city. He returns in triumph.
我派你去建一座城 它在哪里呢
I sent you to build a city. Where is it?
当希伯来奴隶臣服于我之时它就会建成
It will rise when I have put fear into the Hebrew slaves who build it.
到那时 父王…
But this I know, my father…
那个冒牌的兄弟将不能继承你的王位
no pretended brother will ever have your crown…
以及奈弗提利
or Nefretiri.
真的吗
Indeed?
我所选择的人将会继承王位
Whoever I choose shall have my crown…
以及奈弗提利
AND Nefretiri.
我看见他了 蔓梅
I think I see him, Memnet.
是的 我真的看到他了
Yes, I can see him!
蔓梅 你听…
Listen, Memnet. Listen.
号♥角正宣告全世界他又回到我身边
The trumpets tell all the world he’s come back to me.

Hear them.
鼓声震动心弦
And all those shouts are drowned by the beating of my heart.
听见了吗 全城都在欢呼他的名字
Do you hear, Memnet? A whole city calls his name.
我听见了 奈弗提利
I hear them, Nefretiri.
摩西 埃及的王子法老御妹的儿子
The Lord Moses, Prince of Egypt, son of the Pharaoh’s sister,
尼罗河神钟爱的子孙 南方军团的指挥官
beloved of the Nile god, commander of the Southern Host.
欢迎返家…
Welcome home!
摩西王子
Prince Moses!
尼罗河神赐福给你 他彻底的征服了衣索比亚
Blessings be upon you. He has brought down the pride of Ethiopia.
老马屁精
The old windbag!
-我很赞同他的话 -愿你的名字在地上被高举
-I agree with him. -May your name be exalted on Earth,
像日光高挂在天空上一样
even as the sun is exalted in the heavens.
欢迎归来 侄子 我们听闻你领受爱利丝神的神力
Welcome to my sister’s son. We have heard how you took ibis from the Nile
扫荡了萨巴城顽强的敌人
to kill venomous serpents when you laid siege to the city of Sabba.
在你的领导下 我日益勇猛伟大的塞都斯
May my arms stay strong in your service.
来到法老宫殿的青年战神是谁
Who is this fair young god come into the house of Pharaoh?
我和她一样欢迎你归来
No need to tell you how I share her joy at your return.
心领了 兄弟
No need, my brother.
陛下 我将衣索比亚呈献上
Great one, I bring you Ethiopia!
令他们下跪
Command them to kneel before Pharaoh.
当你征服他们的时候再下令吧
Command what YOU have conquered.
衣索比亚国王和御妹前来化敌为友
I bring the Ethiopian king and his sister in friendship,
成为我们的盟国保卫我们南方的门户
as an ally to guard our southern gates.
我儿所言甚为明智 衣索比亚 我向你伸出友谊的手
My son has dealt wisely with you, Ethiopia. Welcome as a friend.
英明的陛下 我有一项小要求
Great king, I will ask but one favour of your friendship.
我要将这颗绿宝石
This green stone from our mountains…
献给埃及王子 以表彰他的仁慈…
that I may give it to your Prince of Egypt…for he is kind…
和智慧
as well as wise.
受到敌人的赞扬是无上的光荣
It is pleasing to the gods to see a man honoured by his enemies.
况且是这么美丽的敌人
And such a beautiful enemy!
好好款待他们
See to their comfort.
陛下这是衣索比亚进贡的宝物
Divine one, here is the full count of Ethiopia’s tribute.
抬出来
Bearers!
我带回二十船的珍宝
I am sending down the Nile 20 barges of such wealth as you see here.
大量乌木和柏树 全可供新城之用
Logs of ebony and trees of myrrh, all for your new treasure city.
贡品的确很丰富 摩西
A handsome tribute indeed, Moses.
-可惜的是 新城尚没建造 -也不可能建造
-But I have no new treasure city. -And you will have none.
奴隶宁死也不肯工作
The slaves die rather than bend their backs in your service.
为什么
Why?
他们相信拯救者即将带领他们挣脱奴隶的铁练
They believe a deliverer has come to lead them from their bondage.
拯救者…
Deliverer?!
从我父亲在位时起每掉下一颗星就预言一次
He has been foretold since my father’s time.
你竟然拿它当成失败的藉口
Now you make him an excuse for your failure.
并非我找藉口
I do not make excuses.
你怀疑我的话 何不让摩西去建造新城
If you doubt me, let Moses build a city.
不…他只是不想让摩西接近你
No! No. He’s just trying to keep Moses away from you, Sethi.
他不想让摩西接近你吧
Or you, perhaps.
我不会偏向任何一方
I think our roosters would crow more softly on another roof.
你们两个都站到我面前来
Stand before me, both of you.
摩西 你愿意取悦我吗
Would you please your Pharaoh, Moses?
-你的意愿即是我心之所向 -你去为我建造新城
-Your wish is my will. -Then you build my city.
明智的决定 高贵的工作
A wise decision. A noble task.
兰塞 你认为这拯救者只是个神话吗
Rameses, do you believe this slave deliverer is a myth?
我相信与否并不重要
What I believe is of no account.
重要的是 奴隶们都深信不移
What matters is the slaves believe in him.
当然…
Of course, of course.
你俩到歌♥珊地去
Then you, too, shall go to Goshen.
查明这事究竟是神话还是真有其人
Learn if this deliverer be a myth or a man.
如果是神话 放在瓶里给我
If a myth, bring him in a bottle.
如果真有其人用铁练锁了 拉来见我
If a man, bring him to me in chains.
皇上有旨 立刻执行
So let it be written, so let it be done.
你的香气更胜醇酒
Your fragrance is like the wine of Babylon.
我…
I could…
但你却是王位公主
But you are the throne princess and by the Pharaoh’s law,
只能跟法老结成连理
you can marry only a Pharaoh.
我会嫁给一位法老的
I SHALL marry a Pharaoh…
那就是你
you.
兰塞可不会同意这点
Rameses might not like that idea.
塞都斯会同意的 你离去后我会为你说好话
Sethi might. When you were gone, I kept your name on his lips.
万一不成功 某旷野女子将成为你的妻子
But unless you succeed, you’ll be prince of some province
我将嫁给兰塞
and I’ll be Rameses’ wife.
只要你造好新城塞都斯会传位给你的
Build a city for him and Sethi will deny you nothing.
建造新城是表示对塞都斯敬爱不是想要埃及的王位
I will build the city for love of Sethi, not the throne of Egypt.
但我就是埃及
But I am Egypt.
埃及的王位就要遭难了
Now the flame you lighted burns close to the throne.
你的舌头终有一天会将你送进坟墓
Your tongue would dig your grave, Memnet.
征服者已经被征服了吗
A conqueror already conquered?
最心爱的人总是最后才见到母亲
The first face I looked for and the last I find. Mother.
我刚才感谢神让你平安归来
I was thanking the gods for your safe return.
现在却发现你身处危险之中
But I find you in grave danger here.
是很令人陶醉的危险
Intoxicating danger, Mother.
娶她可以 千万别爱上她
Marry her if you can, my son, but never fall in love with her.
对他而言歌♥珊地的奴隶才是麻烦
I’ll be less trouble than the Hebrews of Goshen.
你喝够了 把石块挑起来
You’ve guzzled enough. Bring those bricks up and get on.
送水给其他猪喝
You, there’s other swine to water.
把石头搬回去
Get those bricks back on.
-给我水喝 百合花 -我的名字叫莉莉亚
-Here! Waterlily! -My name is Lilia.
对我来说 你是百合花 我要喝水
To me you are a lily and I want water.
约书亚
Joshua…
约书亚 我以为你不下来了
Joshua, I thought you’d never come down.
先喝水 再谈情
Water before love, my girl.
你想喝干尼罗河的水吗
Does it take the whole Nile to quench your thirst?
不 有你的唇就够了
No, just your lips.
小心点 舍芬时刻监视我们
Careful, my love. Dathan’s eyes can see through stone.
舍芬是只秃鹰鱼肉自己的同胞
Dathan is a vulture feeding on the flesh of his own people.
他看我时 我好害怕
When he looks at me, I’m afraid.
他敢动你一根汗毛我就用他的鞭子绞死他
If he touches you, I’ll strangle him.
然后连累一千名奴隶无辜丧命
And bring death to 1 ,000 others?
奴隶的生活简直生不如死
Is life in bondage better than death?
一定要抱存希望
Joshua, we must have hope.
神会派拯救者来的
God will send us the deliverer.
希望 每个希望背后都看见舍芬的影子
Hope? On the heels of every hope walks Dathan.
你是希伯来监工舍芬
You’re Dathan, the Hebrew overseer.
希伯来总监工 殿下
CHIEF Hebrew overseer, mighty one.
听监工说我可以信赖你
Baka, the master builder, has told me that I can rely on you.
我受宠若惊

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!