You have restored Egypt to her greatness.
我会继续宣扬国威
I shall make her greatness feared among nations.
我确信你能克服一切
No doubt, no doubt. You can overcome anything…
除了你的自大
but your own arrogance.
别累着了 陛下
Don’t exhaust yourself, great one.
亲爱的…
Dear great one.
为何呢 我的小猫
Why not, kitten?
你是我唯一舍不得离开的人
You are the only thing I regret leaving.
你带给我无穷的喜悦
You have been my joy.
我只爱你一个人
And you, my only love.
你说谎
Now YOU’RE cheating.
-还有另一个人 -不错
-There was another. -Yes.
我知道
I know.
我也爱他
I loved him, too.
我在临死前要违反自己所订的法规
With my last breath, I’ll break my own law
呼唤这个名字
and speak the name of…
摩西…
Moses.
父王驾鹤西归了
The royal falcon has flown into the sun.
父亲 那个男孩死在旷野吗
Did the little boy die in the desert, my father?
不 神带领以实玛利和她母亲夏甲到一块乐土
No. God brought lshmael and his mother, Hagar, to a good land.
就是住在山里的那位神吗
The same God who lives on the mountain?
可能是的 我儿
It may be, my son.
你妈妈在叫我
Your mother is calling.
这里
Here!
摩西 羊群里有一个人
Moses! There is a man among the sheep!
你留在…
You stay…
继续吹警号♥ 革舜在这里等你妈来
Keep sounding the alarm. Stay here till your mother comes.
在岩石后的壁上
In the cleft, behind the rock.
你的眼既锐利又美丽
Your eyes are sharp as well as beautiful.
托发
Tokar!
汗塔夫 退后
Setaft! Back!
汗塔夫 退后
Setaft, back!
下来吧
Come down!
托发 下来
Down, Tokar!
赞美主 我终于找到你了
Praise God I have found you!
约书亚
Joshua?
我以为你死了
We thought you dead.
在铜矿区里简直是生不如死
In the copper mines, the living ARE dead.
西坡拉 拿水来
Sephora! Bring water.
你怎么找到我的
How did you find me?
一名铜器商人在叶忒罗的帐篷见到你
A merchant buying copper saw you in the tent of Jethro.
你在这儿也会找到平安的
Here, you too will find peace.
平安
Peace?
你怎能苟且偷安
How can you find peace or want it,
兰塞正用我们同胞的血肉建城
when Rameses builds cities mortared with the blood of our people?
你必须带领他们离开埃及
You must lead them out of Egypt!
神和亚伯拉罕立约他要拯救子民
God made a covenant with Abraham that HE would deliver the people.
我是神的使者吗
Am I the hand of God?
-西坡拉 给他水喝 -水 谢谢
-Sephora, give him water. -Water! Bless you!
太阳照得他头脑不清了
The desert sun has set fire to his mind.
他叫约书亚
His name is Joshua.
我舍身相救于他
I once killed that he might live.
他们说你是被咒诅的
They said you were condemned but I knew you were chosen
但我知道你是神所捡选执行他的旨意
to take the sword of God into your hand!
我不是这个人
I am not the man.
我是一名牧羊人
I am a shepherd with flocks…
山巅上的红光
That light on the mountainside…
你看见那道奇异的火光吗
Do you see that strange fire?
-树丛着火了吗 -没
-A bush that burns? -No.
虽然有火光 但树丛并没燃烧
It is on fire but the bush does not burn.
西坡拉带他到帐篷里给他食物
Sephora, take him. Serve him food in our tent.
我要到圣山一探究竟
I will turn aside and see this great sight.
我在这里
I am here.
脱下你脚上的鞋子
Put off thy shoes from off thy feet.
你所站之地是圣地
For the place whereon thou standest is holy ground.
我是你父亲的神
I am the God of thy father.
亚伯拉罕的神
The God of Abraham,
以撒的神 雅各的神
the God of lsaac and the God of Jacob.
主啊…
Lord…
主啊 你为何不听埃及奴隶的哀声
Lord, why do you not hear the cries
为何不听埃及儿女的哭号♥
of their children in the bondage of Egypt?
我已看见他们在埃及的惨状
I have surely seen the affliction of my people which are in Egypt.
也听到他们在皮鞭下的呼喊声
And I have heard their cry by reason of their taskmasters.
我知道他们的痛苦
For I know their sorrows.
所以我打发你到法老面前
Therefore, I will send thee, Moses, unto Pharaoh,
将我的子民从埃及领出来
that thou mayest bring my people out of Egypt.
我何德何能值得你委我以重任
Who am l, Lord, that you should send me?
我如何带领他们脱离奴锁
How can I lead this people out of bondage?
我要怎么说他们才会倾听
What words can I speak that they will heed?
我会教你该说的话
I will teach thee what thou wilt say.
你将他们从埃及领出来之后
When thou hast brought forth the people,
他们要在这座山上侍奉我
they shall serve me upon this mountain.
我会让他们心中明白我的律法
I will put my laws into their hearts.
我会写在他们的脑海中
And in their minds will I write them.
去吧
Now, therefore, go.
我会与你同在
And I will be with thee.
若我对你的子民说…
But if I say to your children
是他们祖宗的神打发我来
that the God of their fathers has sent me,
他们会问你叫什么名字
they will ask, “What is his name?”
我该怎么回答呢
And how shall I answer them?
我是自有永有的
I am that I am.
你这样说 是那自有的打发我到来
Thou shalt say, “I AM hath sent me on to you.
凡人不可接近圣山吗
Is the holy mountain forbidden to men?
是 我很担心他
Yes. And I am afraid for him.
他不是凡人 看
Then he is more than man, for look…
看他的脸
Look at his face.
他看见神了
He has seen God.
摩西 你的头发 你的鞋
Moses…your hair…your sandals.
我站在圣地上
I stood upon holy ground.
可以告诉我们吗 摩西
Can you tell us, Moses?
我无法♥正♥视他
My eyes could not look upon him.
他说话了吗
Did he speak?
他在我心中宣扬他的旨意
He revealed his word to my mind.
那是神的言语
And the word was God.
他像人一样说话吗
Did he speak as a man?
他无形无体 他是圣灵
He is not flesh but spirit.
是心灵的永恒之光
The light of eternal mind.
他照耀每一个人的心灵
And I know that his light is in every man.
他要你作什么
Did he ask something of you?
要我到埃及去
That I go to Egypt.
你确实是神的使者 得救的日子近了
You ARE God’s messenger! He has set the day of deliverance.
我去拿面包和水 马上出发
I will get water and bread that we may leave at once.
你回埃及去会被处死
But Egypt holds death for you.
这是神的旨意
If it be his will.
你去的地方 我也一起去
Where he sends you, I shall go.
你的神也就是我的神
Your God is my God.
我要号♥召百姓拿起武器反抗暴♥政♥
I will lead men against the armoury and get swords!
他不是以武器来拯救他的子民
It is not by the sword that he will deliver his people,
而是这根牧羊杖
but by the staff of a shepherd.
主对摩西说
And the Lord said unto Moses,
“起来 回埃及去”
“Go. Return into Egypt.”
于是摩西带着妻儿…
And Moses took his wife and his son
回到埃及
and he returned to the land of Egypt.
手握着神赐予他的权杖
And Moses took the rod of God in his hand.
特洛伊国王的使者上前来
Let the ambassador from Priam, king of Troy, approach the Pharaoh.
伟大的法老 特洛伊的礼物…
Great Pharaoh, the gift of Troy is a fabulous fabric
是美丽的东方织物
from the land of the five rivers.
谢谢普里阿摩斯 真是漂亮
Our thanks to Priam. It is fabulous indeed.
-和尼罗河一样平滑 -这是什么 怎么制成的
-It shimmers like the Nile. -How is it made?
没有人知道 它是神的纺织机所织成
No one knows. It is spun on the looms of the gods.
他们称之为丝

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!