等等。哦,来吧,伙计!
Wait. Oh, come on, man!
等一下。等等,等等,等等!
Hold on for a second. Wait, wait, wait!
嘿,伙计,你得冷静下来
Hey, man, you have got to calm down.
我是来自奥蒂斯·威廉姆斯和西伯利亚人乐队的奥蒂斯·威廉姆斯
I’m Otis Williams of Otis Williams and the Siberians.
哦,老兄!天啊,我还以为你有麻烦呢
Oh, man! Shoot, I thought you was trouble.
你和声乐大♥师♥一起唱歌♥,对吗?是啊,现在不行了
You sing with the Voice Masters, right? Yeah, well, not no more
今天是你的幸运日。因为我们正好在找贝斯歌♥手
Well, this is your lucky day, see, ’cause we happen to be looking for a bass singer,
你的声音强大到能把我击倒
And your voice knocks me out.
是吗?千真万确!
Yeah? Hell, yeah!
什么,你一直都不知道吗?
What, you don’t get told that all the time?
那你怎么说?关于什么?
So what do you say? About what?
和我们一起唱歌♥怎么样?哦,是的,是的
About singing with us? Oh, yeah, yeah.
但这肯定不是我的事
But it sure enough ain’t up to me.
你好。富兰克林小姐?你是谁
Hello. Miss Franklin? And who might you be?
等等,等等,请等一下,小姐!时间到了。时间到了!
Uh– w-wait, ma’am. Ma’am? – Time’s up. Time’s up!
我是奥蒂斯·威廉姆斯
I’m Otis Williams.
你看,我组建了一个歌♥唱团
You see, I got this singing group.
你想要我的梅尔文?
And you want my Melvin?
我想这就是问题的症结所在
Well, I guess that’s what it comes down to.
你知道的。梅尔文已经出过唱片了
You know, Melvin’s already recorded.
哦,是的,女士。我有他的两张唱片。嗯
Oh, yes, ma’am- Got both of his records. Mm-hmm.
你们这个歌♥唱团叫什么名字?
What’s the name of this group of yours?
“奥蒂斯·威廉姆斯和西伯利亚人”
Otis Williams and the Siberians.
听着,奥蒂斯
Listen, Otis.
现在,我的梅尔文对所有的这些歌♥唱团都太过信任了
Now, my Melvin has always been just a little too trusting with all these groups.
你们这个团体又有什么不同呢?夫人?
How I know you different? – Ma’am?
我来告诉你
I’ll tell you what.
如果你们答应好好照顾他,不把他引向歧路
If you’ll promise to look after him, do right by him…
那我就考虑一下
Then I’ll think about it.
我保证尽力而为,富兰克林小姐
I promise to do my best, Miss Franklin.
大家都叫我罗斯妈妈。你也可以这么叫
Everybody calls me Mama Rose. You might as well too.
梅尔文,从那棵树后面出来
Melvin, come on out from behind that tree.
把你的夹克拉上拉链。是的,妈妈
And zip up that jacket. – Yes, mama.
你们都过来吃点东西。来吧来吧
Y’all come on in here and get somethin’ to eat. Come on. Come on.
西伯利亚人!
Siberians!
原曲:The Penguins – Earth Angel
发行时间:1954年
人间仙女,人间仙女
Earth angel, earth angel
你将属于我吗
Will you be mine
我的挚爱
My darfing dear
我的挚爱。我永远爱你
My darling dear Love you all the time
我只是个傻瓜。我只是个傻瓜
I’m just a fool I’m just a fool
一个爱你的傻瓜
A fool in love with you
人间仙女,人间仙女
Earth angel, earth angel
我的挚爱
The one I adore
嘿,嘿!伙计们
Hey, hey! Guys!
爱你永远永远。来吧
Now and forever come on.
更加爱你
Ever more
我只是个傻瓜
I’m just a fool
一个爱你的傻瓜
Fool in love with you
传球!
Pass the ball!
我为你所倾倒
I fell for you
我也知道
And I knew
嘿,女孩们,你们知道我在跟你们说话
Hey, girl, you know I’m talkin’ to you.
我希望,我祈祷
I hope and I pray
总有一天
that someday
我将成为你幸福的愿景
I’ll be the vision of your happiness
他们是谁?
Who are they?
他们唱得还不错!嗯。人间仙女!人间仙女!
They sound good! Mmm! Earth angel Earth angel
请跟我在一起
Please be mine
我的挚爱
My darfin’ dear
待会儿见,好吗?再见。永远爱你
I’ll see you guys later, okay? Bye. All the time
再见。我只是一个傻瓜
Bye. I’m just a fool
一个傻瓜
A fool
一个爱你的傻瓜
with you
谢谢,先生们。但我们还没完成
Thanks, gentlemen. – But we ain’t done.
你们已经做得够多了
You’ve done enough.
好吧。来吧,伙计。我们去图书馆吧
All right. Come on, man. Let’s go to the library
我星期六晚上就得完成
I’ll just have to finish up on Saturday night.
你想跟我约会?是的
A date? – That’s right.
我不能。为什么?
I can’t. Why?
约瑟芬 – 是的,妈妈?
Josephine – Yes, mama?
我想你该向你的朋友道晚安了
I think it’s time for you to bid your friend good night.
晚安,额… 威廉姆斯
Good night, Mr. – Williams.
威廉姆斯。你能来真好
Williams. Nice of you to stop by.
晚安,威廉姆斯先生
Good night, Mr. Williams.
晚安,女士
A-and a good night to you too, ma’am.
嗯哼
Mm-hmm.
记得周六那天一定要来
Saturday. Saturday.
原曲:The Capris – There’s a moon out tonight
发行时间:1958
今晚月色真美
There’s a moon out tonight
哇哦。我们去散步吧
Whoa-whoa-whoa-ooh Let’s go strollin’
我心中有一个女孩
There’s a girl in my heart
被我偷走了心
Whose heart I’ve stolen
我心中有一种光芒
There’s a glow in my heart
那不是很甜蜜吗?嘿嘿嘿
Now wasn’t that sweet? Hey-dee-hey-hey.
乔尔廷·乔·霍华德向正在收听电台的你们发送一条特殊请求
Joltin’ Joe Howard here sending a special
request to y’all out there in radio land
如果有人知道奥蒂斯·威廉姆斯的下落,告诉他他们有十分钟的时间
If anyone knows the whereabouts of Otis
Williams, tell him they got ten minutes
什么?他说了我的名字
What? He said my name.
是的,是的,他说了你的名字
Yeah, yeah, right, he said your name.
再次广播,播送一条特殊请求
Once again, sending out an A. P. B…
致会唱歌♥的奥蒂斯·威廉姆斯
To one howling Otis Williams.
请立即前往克兰布鲁克大街1953号♥。他说了我的名字
Come on down to 1953 Cranebrook Avenue. He said my name
他说了你的名字
He said your name.
博恩斯,他说了我们的名字。他想让我们去电台
Bones, he said our name – He wants us to come down to the radio station
谁把地址写下来!
Oh, somebody write down that address!
写下那地址
Write down the address.
克兰布鲁克大道1953号♥ – 他说了我的名字
1953 Cranebrook Avenue. – He said my name.
我找不到铅笔了!快带我们去电台!
I ain’t got a pencil! – Get us to the station!
算了吧。我写下地址了。- 女孩们怎么办?
Forget it. I got the address. – What about the girls?
乔的房♥子就在这条路上。我们可以把她们送到那里。- 你说什么?
Jo’s house is on the way. We can drop ’em off there. – Say what?
快点离开这里。开快点,伙计!
Get outta here quick. Quick! Go, man!
哦,注意点!
Oh, watch out!
嘿,快点,伙计。快点
Hey, hurry up, man. Hurry up.
带我们去电台,艾尔!
Get us to the station, Al!
艾尔,别停在前面
Al, don’t park in front.
为什么?伙计,我们坐在一辆牛奶车里,这就是原因
Why not? Man, we in a milk truck, that’s why.
你们高兴吗?除了我自己。走吧
You happy? Beside myself. Let’s go
WCHB电台正在向您播送
Comin’ to you live from WCHB,
刚刚的请求确实来自乔尔廷·乔·霍华德
It’s most definitely the Joltin’ J-O-E…
来自底特律城深处的某处角落
Gettin’ down to the nitty in this Detroit city.
现在正在播放的是激动先生杰基·威尔森的歌♥
And now this one from Mr. Excitement, Jackie Wilson,
他真的很娇小,脚很轻,他希望你们都被爱
He’s real petite, light on his feet, and he wants y’all to be loved.
这只猫的枕头永远不会干,因为他有孤独的泪珠
This cat’s pillow’s never dry because he’s got lonely teardrops.
这真是太惊喜了。你是奥蒂斯?是的,奥蒂斯·威廉姆斯
Don’t tell me. Otis, right? Yeah, Otis Williams
等等。我会把你们带进录音室
Hold on a second – We gotta get your ass into the recording studio
在杰基最后一滴眼泪掉下来之前,我就得坐回这里
And my ass back before Jackie’s last teardrop falls.
来吧。你们想去吗?
Come on. Do you wanna go?
来吧。-好了,走吧,走吧
Come on. – Okay, let’s go, let’s go.
这只是一扇窗户。来吧
Th-this is a window. Come on.
请你们保持安静
Keep real quiet.
管理层不喜欢我独自离开演出
Management doesn’t like it when I leave the show unattended.
尤其不喜欢我离开演出是因为与电台无关的事
Especially if it ain’t exactly station business.
我不是想让自己失业,明白我的意思吗?
I ain’t tryin’ to jolt myself out of job, know what I mean?
看这里。我想我回去的时候需要喝点牛奶
Look it here. Guess I need to cop some milk on the way back.
别看这里又破又旧的。乐天唱片就曾在这里录制
Don’t let appearances fool you. Lotta records been cut here.
此外,约翰尼·梅总能将工作做得尽善尽美
Besides, Johnnie Mae always gets the job done.
我得走了。-约翰尼·梅是谁?
Gotta go. – Who’s Johnnie Mae?
我就是约翰尼·梅。约翰尼·梅·马修斯
I’m Johnnie Mae. Johnnie Mae Matthews,
你们的经纪人、制♥作♥人和推广人
Your manager, producer and promoter.