在这样一种虚幻的快♥感♥之中,你将如鸟儿一般在天空中自♥由♥飞翔
You’re as free as a bird in flight Cloud nine
时间的观念也在这种虚幻的快♥感♥中迷失
There’s no difference between day and night
在这样一种虚幻的快♥感♥之中,你将到达充满爱与和谐的乌托邦
Cloud nine It’s world of love and harmony
在这样一种虚幻的快♥感♥之中,你将暂时逃离愁苦的现实
Cloud nine You’re a million miles from reality
愁苦的现实已经在这种虚幻的感觉中得到忘却
Reality is over
哦,耶,在这种虚幻的快♥感♥中获得极致的高♥潮♥快♥感♥
Oh, yeah Over; up
在这样一种虚幻的快♥感♥之中
Up and high on cloud nine
你可以成为你想成为的一切
You can be what you wanna be
在这样一种虚幻的快♥感♥之中,生活的困苦对你如同浮云
Cloud nine You ain’t got no responsibility
在这样一种虚幻的快♥感♥之中,每个人都是能抛开一切,自♥由♥自在
Choud nine Every man and his mind is free
在这样一种虚幻的快♥感♥之中
Cloud nine
观众喜欢我们当晚唱的每一首歌♥
The audience loved every song we did that night.
谢谢。谢谢大家
Thank you. Thank you.
回我们乐队的家乡底特律来巡演真是太好了
It’s so good to be back home… In Detroit
我们乐队的一切都是从那里开始的
Where it all began.
底特律!
Detroit!
在我们说晚安之前
And before we say good night,
我们想送给你们一首歌♥,因为是你们的支持让这首歌♥取得了成功
We’d like to leave you with a song that you made one of our biggest hits
我也爱你们
I love you too.
原曲:The Temptations – Ain’t Too Proud To Beg – Live At The Roostertail’s Upper Deck/1966
发行时间:1966年
我知道你想离开我
I know you wanna leave me
但我拒绝让你走
but I refuse to let you go
如果我不得不恳求你的同情
If I have to beg and plead for your sympathy
我不介意,因为你对我来说很重要
I don’t mind ’cause you mean that much to me
你知道,我会放下我的傲慢去恳求你的同情
Ain’t too proud to beg yes, you know it
请不要离开我,宝贝,请你不要离开我
Please don’t leave me, girl don’t you go
宝贝,我会放下我的傲慢去恳求你的同情
Ain’t too proud to plead, baby, baby
请不要离开我,宝贝,请你不要离开我
Please don’t leave me, girl don’t you go
现在我听到一个男人哭泣的声音
Now I heard a cryin’ man
准确来说是半个男人,因为他失去了他的尊严
Is half a man, with no sense of pride
他失去了他的尊严
with no sense of pride
但如果我不得不哭泣来留住你
but if I have to cry to keep you
我不介意哭泣,如果它能让你留在我身边
I don’t mind weepin’ if it will keep you by my side
宝贝,我会放下我的傲慢去恳求你的同情
Ain’t too proud for beggin’ sweet darlin’
请不要离开我,请你不要离开我,宝贝
Please don’t leave me Whoa, don’t leave me, girl
请你不要离开我。宝贝,我会放下我的傲慢去恳求你的同情
Don’t you go Ain’t too proud to plead, baby, baby
请不要离开我,宝贝。请你不要离开我
Please don’t leave me, girl Don’t you go
现在我得到了一份刻骨铭心的爱
Now I got a love so deep in the pit of my heart
这份爱每一天都在增多
And each day it grows more and more
我不羞于匍匐向你求情,宝贝
I’m not ashamed to crawl and plead to you, baby
如果恳求能阻止你走出那扇门
If pleadin’ keeps you from walkin’ out that door
你知道,我会放下我的傲慢去恳求你的同情
Ain’t too proud to beg Yes, you know it
呜呼,不要离开我,请你不要离开我,宝贝
Woo-hoe, don’t leave me, girl Please don’t leave rne, girl
请你不要离开我
Don’t you go
宝贝,我会放下我的傲慢
Ain’t too proud to plead, baby, baby
请不要离开我,宝贝。请你不要离开我
Please don’t leave me, girl Don’t you go
宝贝,宝贝,宝贝
Baby, baby, baby
你是有什么毛病,伙计?
What’s wrong with you, man?
你疯了吗?我要揍你一顿!
You out of your damn mind? I’m gonna whoop your ass!
你听到了吗?你听到了吗?再来一曲!再来一曲!
Do you hear that? Do you hear that? More! More!
再来一曲!再来一曲!
More! More!
我回来了,我戒掉了所有的坏毛病。奥蒂斯,我告诉过你他是清白的
I’m back I quit all that stuff, 0t. I told you he was clean
我才不管。我是个正直的人,老兄。你不知道我是个正直的人吗?
I don’t care. I’m straight, man. Can’t you see I’m straight?
他是个正直的人。听他讲!
He’s straight. Listen to him!
老兄,告诉我我又回到乐队了。老兄,告诉我我又回到乐队了
Man, tell me I’m back in the group, man. Tell me I’m back
不,我不准你回来。你不明白吗?
No, you ain’t in this group. Don’t you get it?
你搞砸了这场演出。当他走上舞台时,观众都变得狂热起来
You blew it. The crowd went wild when he went on stage.
是他搞砸了这场演出,柯恩
He’s the one who blew it, Corn.
保罗。柯恩。布鲁,宝贝
Paul. Corn. Blue, baby.
我只想再向你们请求一次回归乐队的机会。来吧
All lim asking y’all is for another chance.Come on, now.
大卫,对不起,你得走了。你自己出去或者被抬出去
David, I’m sorry, but you got to go. Get out or get carried out.
我哪儿也不去,你说过我是诱惑乐队的一员,你的承诺哪去了,奥蒂斯?
I ain’t goin’ nowhere You said I was a temp for life. How ’bout that promise, 0t?
你已经不再是诱惑乐队的一员了!
You ain’t no Temptation no more!
没有我你们都不一样了!
Y’all ain’t the same without me!
哦,是吗?确实不一样了,但我们乐队被提名格莱美奖了
Oh, yeah? Not the same, but nominated for a Grammy.
能获得提名都是因为我!不,不!你没有参与制♥作♥格莱美奖的提名歌♥曲《虚幻的快♥感♥》
That’s mine! No, no! That ain’t you on “Cloud nine. ”
那首歌♥里的是丹尼斯的声音
That’s Dennis’ voice.
大卫!谢利,告诉他们没有我你们都不一样了
David! Shelly, tell ’em that you ain’t the same without me
请带罗夫先生出去
Please show Mr. Ruffin the way out.
来吧,伙计。告诉他们没有我他们都不一样了。告诉他们!
Come on, man Tell ’em how y’all ain’t the same without rne. Tell them!
他不是我!他不是大卫·罗夫
He ain’t me! He ain’t no David Ruffinl
快把他带离这里。没有了大卫·罗夫,你们就什么都不是
Get him out of here now Yo! Without David Ruffin, y’all ain’t nothin’l
没有了大卫·罗夫的诱惑乐队是假冒的狗屁诱惑乐队
The Temps without David Ruffin are some fake-ass Temps!
你们听到了吗?没有了大卫·罗夫你们就只是在模仿
Do you hear me? You fake imitations without David Ruffinl
你犯了一个大错误,奥蒂斯
Makin’ a big mistake, Otis.
没有人能大得过整个乐队。现在你给我记住这一点
Ain’t no one man bigger than this group. Now you remember that
好吧。来吧。那是我儿子赢得的格莱美奖。
All right. Come on, now. That’s my son’s Grammy.
1969年3月
好吧。快靠近点。快靠近点。靠近点
All right. Get close, now. Get close, now. Get close.
好吧。来吧。是的,你拍好了吗?
Okay. Come on. Yeah. You got him?
拍成了吗?
Did it go?
让我们开始派对吧!好吧。好吧
Let’s party! All right. All right.
我去接电♥话♥
I’ll get that.
你们知道,我和哈兹差点跳进电视里
You know, me and Haze almost jumped into the
当他们说,“最佳布鲁斯音乐表演奖的获得者是
When they said, “Best R&B performance,
诱惑乐队!
The Temptations! ”
各位,这电♥话♥是贝里·戈迪从加州打来的
Everybody, it’s Berry Gordy calling from California.
是贝里。各位!嘿,妈妈。我来接这电♥话♥
It’s Berry, y’all! Hey, mama. I’ll take that.
哦,我的天啊。贝里。贝里!
Oh, my god. Berry. Berry!
各位,贝里说他很抱歉错过了派对,他为我们感到骄傲
Everybody, Berry said he’s sorry he missed
the party, and he is so proud of us.
是的,我们爱你,贝里。我们爱你。我们爱你
Yeah We love you, Berry. We love you.
We love you.
是的,是的。您知道我们爱您
Yes, yes.You know we love you.
是的。为期两周的巡演,在洛杉矶
Yes. Couple of weeks, la-la land.
我们的乐队比以往任何时候都要强大。好吧
The group is stronger than ever. All right.
你可以成为你想成为的一切。保罗,亲爱的
You can be what you wanna be Paul Honey.
什么?怎么了,宝贝?哦,请别再喝了
What? Why, baby? Oh, stop.
你不能放下吗,宝贝?不,我想给别人敬酒
Can’t you put it down, baby? No. I wanna make a toast.
可以吗?好吧。去给别人敬酒吧
All right? Okay.Make your toast.
见鬼,你让我忘了
Damn, you’re makin’ me forget.
哦,是的,是的。敬哈兹和罗斯妈妈
Oh, yeah, yeah. To Haze and Mama Rose.
现在你也想敬哈兹和罗斯妈妈一杯吗?你也想敬他们一杯吗?
Now you wanna drink to Haze and Mama
Rose, right? You wanna drink to them?
你知道我也想敬他们一杯。好的。好的。嘿
You know I wanna drink to them. All right. Okay. Hey.
敬哈兹和罗斯妈妈,因为是他们让我们的成功成为可能
To Haze and Mama Rose, for makin’ all this possible.
是的!
Yeah!
好吧?让我们干杯。来吧
All right? Cheers. That’s right.
保罗,我觉得。让我告诉你一些事,好吗?
Paul, I think look, let me tell you something, all right?
你最好别管我
You better leave me alone.
好吗?
All right?
嘿,嘿,嘿,梅尔文
Hey. Hey, hey, Melvin.
嘿,听着
Hey, listen.
原曲:The Temptations – For Once In My Life – Live At The Copa/1968
发行时间:1968年
我会说
I can say
这是专属于我的东西,你不能拿走它
This is mine you can’t take it
只要我知道我拥有爱情
As long as I know I’ve got love
我就能做到
I can make it
一生只爱你一个人
for once in my life
我爱一个人
I have someone who
她正需要我
needs me
嗯,一生只爱你一个人
Mmm, for once
我会说
I can say
这是专属于我的东西,你无法拿走它
This is mine you can’t take it
只要我知道我拥有爱情
As long as I know I have love
我就能做到
I can make it
一生只爱你一个人。我能感觉到
for once I can feel
某个人
that’s somebody’s
听到了我的
heard my
恳求
plea
一生只爱
for
哦,亲爱的!
Oh, honey, honey!