And Mongi.
-所以这个小人现在在罗马 -我很抱歉
– So the rat’s here in Rome. – Oh, I’m sorry.
-不 不用道歉 我不该开玩笑的
– Oh, don’t be sorry, no. – I would not have made a joke.
我从来没有这么开心过
Oh, I’ve never been happier.
我觉得自己获得了新生
I- I feel like I’ve been handed a new life.
事实是 如果你从小到大都不缺钱花
The truth is that if you’ve had money your entire life,
要么视金钱如粪土 我们就是这样…
either you despise it, which we do…
同意吗
Agreed?
那你只有和同样富有 且也视金钱如粪土的人在一起
You’re only truly comfortable around other people…
才会感到舒适
who have it and despise it.
我懂
I know.
我从来没对任何人承认过这点
I’ve never admitted that to anyone.
因为我的朋友格林里夫先生和我
Because my friend Mr Greenleaf, Signor Greenleaf and I,
-消费热情有点小高涨 -看出来了
– are on a little spending spree. – I see.
我们真的有些放肆了
We’re behaving very badly.
我爱意大利钞票
Oh, I love Italian money.
颜色这么深 花起来一点都不内疚
So dark. Doesn’t make you feel guilty.
-谢谢 -谢谢
– Gr-r-razie. – Thank you.
我不想要太多大面值钞票 没人找得开
I don’t want too many large bills. No one will change them.
是 格林里夫先生
Tutto bene, Signor Greenleaf.
给您这样身材的人做衣服太棒了
È una bellezza vestire un fisico come il suo.
非常合身 颜色好看极了
Le sta proprio bene. È un colore bellissimo, sì.
看吧 我们之前没看错
Avevamo ragione, ha visto?
-我真的也很喜欢这件 -那这个也要了
– I really like this too. – I think I’m having that too.
-这个也要吗 我们再做一件 -是的
– Anche così, facciamo un’altro? – Sì.
-好的 -再做一件
– Perfetto. – Un’altro.
-那我们明天见 -明天见
– Allora, lui, ci vediamo domani – A domani.
明天送到
Tomorrow.
-这些很漂亮 -好 那这样
– Queste e bella. – Va bene, allora.
我们做成双排扣 像这件一样
Facciamo a doppio petto, come questo.
-好 -谢谢
– Sì. – Grazie.
-回见 -回见
– Arrivederci. – Arrivederci. Oops!
-再见 -再见
– Ciao. – Ciao.
我知道你痴迷爵士乐
I know you’re a jazz fiend,
但你真的完全排斥歌♥剧吗
but do you absolutely hate the opera?
我… 我…
I’ve… I’ve…
一直在努力把手上的票送出去
been trying to give my tickets away.
是明天的票 但如果你愿意被强行拖去…
It’s tomorrow. But if you were prepared to be dragged…
你可以拖我去
You could drag me.
费多尔·夏里亚宾 全俄♥国♥数一数二的男中音
Feodor Chaliapin. It’s the whole Russian baritone.
非常感谢您今晚邀请我
Thank you so much for inviting me tonight.
你受得了吗 我们听说你是弗莱迪的朋友
Can you bear it? We hear you are a friend of Freddie’s.
他的胸口纹了”我恨歌♥剧”的纹身
He has “I hate opera” tattooed on his chest.
弗莱迪的胸口整个词本都纹得下
There’s room for a whole libretto on Freddie’s chest.
我们之前肯定见过
I’m sure we’ve met before.
我确定我们之前见过 你说呢 泰德
I was sure we’d met before. Weren’t you, Ted?
迪克是格林里夫家的小子
Dick is Herbert Greenleaf’s boy.
-我知道 -没错 我想我们见过
– I know. – Yes, I think we have.
上一分钟你们还是小孩子
One minute you people are children,
下一分钟你们就开始纹身了
and the next you’re getting tattooed.
-干杯 -干杯
– Cheers. – Cheers.
干杯
Cheers.
-借过 -请吧
– Excuse me. – Prego.
抱歉
Excuse me.
-你好 -你好
– Hello. – Hello.
-汤姆 -玛吉
– Tom! – Marge!
你还好吗 你怎么会来罗马
How are you? What are you doing in Rome?
他在这里吗
Is he here?
-你是跟迪克一起来的吗 -不 不是
– Are you with Dickie? – No. Um, no.
你好 我是汤姆·瑞普利
Um, hello. Um, I’m Tom Ripley.
我是彼得·史密斯-金斯利
Peter Smith-Kingsley.
我从玛吉和迪克那里听说了很多关于你的事
I’ve heard all about you from Marge and Dickie.
-我也是 -你没戴眼镜
– Ditto. – No-no glasses.
你把他藏哪儿了
So, where are you hiding him?
他真让人难以忍♥受 不是吗
He’s impossible, isn’t he?
他真的不在这里吗
Is he really not here?
玛吉 你知道迪克胸口纹着”我讨厌歌♥剧”的纹身
Marge, you know Dickie has “I hate opera” tattooed on his chest.
你不是说你要去威尼斯吗
I thought you were going to Venice.
是啊 你怎么没去
Yes, what happened with that?
我听说你非常想去
I heard you were desperate to come.
我还期待着带你划船呢
I was rather looking forward to rowing you around.
是的 我确实期待
I am. I really am.
我在四处旅游
I’ve been travelling,
但似乎没法去到那么北的地方
and I just can’t seem to get that far north.
那你最好快去 免得我们沉入水底了
Well, you should hurry, before we sink.
这样吧 我把电♥话♥号♥码给你
Look, let me give you the telephone number.
给 快看 那是梅瑞狄斯
There. Oh, look. There’s Meredith.
梅瑞狄斯 她姓什么 玛吉 做纺织业的
Meredith. What’s her name, Marge? The textile people.
拜托 我们几个曾在她家过圣诞
Erm, come on. Some of us spent Christmas at her house.
我不认识她
I don’t know her.
他没来电 几乎从不写信
He hasn’t called. He’s hardly written.
只有一些神秘的小字条
Just these cryptic notes, you know?
怎么能随意丢弃他人呢
You don’t just dump people.
我们一会儿见 还是你和别人一起来的
Look, will we see you later, or are you with people?
-一会儿我没空 -那明天呢
– Uh, I can’t later. – Well, how about tomorrow?
可以 也许早上
Yes, uh, maybe in the morning?
你知道西班牙广场的迪奈利咖啡馆吗
Do you know Cafe Dinelli at the Piazza di Spagna?
-我知道西班牙广场 几点 -10点半可以吗
– I know the Piazza di Spagna. What time? – 10:30?
-到时候见 -好的
– We’ll be there. – Okay.
那我们明早见 玛吉
So I’ll see you in the morning, Marge?
10点半
10:30?
很高兴认识你
Very nice to meet you.
我也是
And you.
走吧
Come on.
走吧 我们进去
Come on. Let’s go back in.
我不明白为什么汤姆还在罗马
I don’t understand why Tom’s still in Rome.
-走吧 -我以为你听得正开心呢
– Let’s go. – I thought you were enjoying yourself.
我们去坐马车赏月吧
Let’s take a carrozza and look at the moon.
你疯了吗 外面冻死人了
Are you crazy? It’s freezing out there.
走吧 我得和你谈谈 就我们两个
Come on. I need to talk to you. Just the two of us.
好吧
Okay.
别担心了
Don’t worry, please.
别担心
Don’t worry.
谢谢你的理解 我…
You’re such a pal to understand. I…
仿佛玛吉就在这里
It’s like Marge is here right now.
我看着你 看到的却是她的脸
I look at you, and I see her face.
我做不到…
And I can’t…
无论我对你有什么样的感觉…
No matter what I’m feeling towards you…
别说了 我完全理解
No. I absolutely… understand.
否则你会把我赶走
Otherwise, you’d be fighting me off.
把你打跑
Beating you away.
听着 明天我们能见面吗
Look, will you meet me tomorrow?
只想好好告别 在阳光之下
Just to say goodbye properly, you know, in the daylight,
不用像这样在黑暗中道别
so it’s not just this.
当然 梅瑞狄斯 抱歉 当然能见面
Of course. Meredith, I’m sorry. Of course I’ll meet you.
要在阳光下去面对痛苦
You should always save pain for daylight.
不如我们明早在迪奈利咖啡馆见吧
Why don’t we have coffee in the morning at Dinelli’s?
在西班牙广场那边
Uh, by the Spanish Steps.
没错 10点半行吗
Exactly. 10:30?
-10点15 -好的
– 10:15. – Okay.

Okay.
-谢谢 -彼得
– Grazie. – Peter?
你好啊 我是梅瑞狄斯·罗格
Hello. It’s Meredith Logue.
当然了 梅瑞狄斯 你好 抱歉
Of course it is. Meredith, hello. Sorry.
-我还没睡醒 你好 -你好
– I was half asleep. How are you? – How are you?
这是玛吉·谢伍德 梅瑞狄斯·罗格
This is Marge Sherwood. Meredith Logue.
你好
How do you do?
一起坐吧 我们正在等朋友
Do join us, won’t you? We’re just waiting for a friend.
不必了 我觉得…
I-I won’t, actually. I think there’s…
昨晚你也去了歌♥剧院吗
It was you at the opera last night?
你们在等迪克吗

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!