听着
Look.
好吧 那你为什么再在读一首诗呢
Okay, well, then why don’t you read the other poem
就在你翻过去的那页上面
that’s in there with the page turned down.
对 那是我最喜欢的
Yes! That’s my favorite.
爱的呼唤
“Call of Love.”
我会马上回来 我给你拿一块毯子
And I’ll be right back. I’m going to get you a blanket.
呃 好的
Um, okay.
在每一个瞬间
“At every instant”
从四面八方
“And from every side
响起的爱
resounds the call of love.”
我听不到
I can’t hear you!
我们要去天堂
“We are going to heaven.
想和我们一起来吗
“Who wants to come with us?
我们一直是天使的朋友
“We have been the friends of the angels.
我们将回到那里
“We will go back there,
那里才是我们的故乡
for there is our country.”
好了 往后坐
Okay, now move back.
好了 你很快就会暖起来的
All right, you’ll feel a lot warmer in a second.
这首是怎么样 比刚才那首好吧
How’s that? Is that better?

Yeah.
我们比天堂还高
“We are higher than heaven.”
好了 往那边挪一点 我现在感觉冷了
Okay, now scoot over. I’m cold now.
别停
Don’t stop.
你念的很好
You’re doing great.
比天使还高贵
“More noble than the angels.
为什么不成为超越他们的人呢
“Why not go beyond them?
– 我们的目标 – 詹妮 你真的很特别
– Our goal- – ” – Jenny, you are so special.
你知道吗
Did you know that?
你那么有内涵
You’re so deep.
我们的目标是得到至高无上的尊严
“Our goal is the supreme majesty.
完美的珍珠
What has the fine pearl- – ”
我想把你和那群
I want to save you from all of those…
蠢男生隔离开
stupid young boys out there.
我觉得你
I think you are…
是完美的
perfect.
为什么 为什么要
“Why- – Why have- – ”
詹妮
Jenny…
你愿意为我做点事吗
would you do something for me?
你愿意让我看看你吗
Would you let me see you?
你愿意把你自己没有束缚的展示给我看吗
Will you just show me what you look like without…?
好吧
Okay.
你害羞了吗
Are you shy
你觉得我会希望你像G夫人一样有大胸脯吗
Do you think I want you to have big breasts like Mrs. G?
我不会
I don’t.
你想把你的上衣脱了吗
Do you want to take your shirt off?
好吗
Yeah?
好 好吧
O- – Okay.
好吧
Okay.
你一直在为这一刻做准备
You’ve been preparing for this moment.
zaidou 951- 1♥1♥4♥0 没有硬 名字
Jane 简
Jennifer 詹妮弗
Jenny 詹妮
Mrs. G/ Mrs. Gramercy 格拉梅西夫人
Bill 比尔
Nadine 纳丁
Mrs. Fox 福克斯女士
我不觉得我们应该把这一切告诉G夫人
I don’t think we should tell Mrs. G about us.
她可能还没准备好
I don’t think she’s quite ready.
你想继续读吗
Do you want to keep reading?

Hey.
嗨 你在做什么
Hey, what are you doing?
你在做什么
What are you doing?
你在做什么 看我童年的东西吗
What are you doing, reading my childhood things?
这些信是哪里来的 谁写的
Who are they from? Who wrote them?
我跟你说过了 就那段感情
From the relationship I told you about.
一个成年男人给你写的信
They’re from an adult man.
是的 我告诉过你 他年长些
Yeah. I told you he was older.
请你不要乱翻我的东西行吗
Just please don’t go through my things.
他多大
I mean, how old was he?
四十 差不多吧
He’s 40, I don’t know.
那可是强♥奸♥ 违法的
That’s rape. That’s illegal.
亲爱的
Babe…
你当时多大 十三岁 十四岁
How old were you? Like 13, 14?
那是七十年代
It was the ’70s,
人们不像现在这么在乎这种事
and people didn’t talk about it like that.
亲爱的 这无关七十年代还是八十年代
But babe the ’70s, ’80s, it doesn’t matter.
我不想你为它找理由
I don’t want you to justify this.
我没有 好吗
I’m not trying to justify it, okay?
那是我的童年 事情发生在我身上
It was my childhood, and these things happened to me
就是 你知道
and it’s just, you know,
它很复杂
I’m just saying, it was complicated.
你的确说过那段感情
You talked about the relationship,
但那可是个成年男人
but this is a grown man.
他是我的教练
He was my coach.
这有什么相干的吗
But what does that have to do with it?
他四十岁了 和我差不多大
He was 40 years old. He was my age.
还要占小孩子便宜
Taking advantage of a child.
亲爱的
Babe…
这件事对我很重要
this was important to me.
我会找到原因的 好吗
And I’m trying to figure out why, okay?
这些人对我很重要
These people were important to me.
这些人 哪些人
People? Who are these people?
我还看见一个女人写的信 那又是谁
I saw a letter from a woman. Who was that?
那是我的马术老师
That was my riding teacher.
她把他介绍给的我
She introduced him to me, you know?
那个夏天她也在
And she was there that summer.
– 所以我就去看她了 – 但你
– That’s why I went to see her. – But, you- –
我在努力理清这件事
I am trying to figure it out.
你为什么还想要找他们 你是受害者啊
Why do you want to find them when you’re the victim?
我说这些不是想
I’m not saying that to- –
好 我告诉你 我不是受害者
Okay, I am not a victim.
我不需要你 或者任何人 来叫我受害者 可以吗
I don’t need you or anybody, to call me a victim, okay?
你♥他♥妈♥对我的生活一无所知
Because you don’t have a fucking clue about my life.
所以我们不要继续这个话题了
So we need to stop this now.
让我自己想清楚这件事
Let me just figure this out for myself.
詹妮弗 我对你的生活一无所知吗
Jennifer, I don’t know your life?
我们在一起都六年了
After six years?
你就从来没想过去看心理医生吗
Have you ever thought about seeing a therapist?
如果你了解我 你就知道我不会去看什么心理医生
If you knew me, you’d know I ain’t going to see a therapist.
我自己能处理好
I’m gonna figure this out myself.
你看过我给你的戒指吗
Did you ever even look at the ring I brought you?
你觉得我他妈还在乎一个戒指吗
Do you think I give a shit about a ring?
你还是这样 根本不了解我
That’s you again, not knowing me.
你的车到了
Your car is here.
事情没解决 我不会就这么走的
I’m not going to leave with us like this.
我不走
I’m not going to.
这样吧 詹妮弗 我们 我们谈谈
Look, Jennifer, let’s- – let’s talk.
– 我想和你一起解决这件事 – 求你别 真不用 你走吧
– I want to be here for you- – – Please! Please! Please go.
我不会就这么走的
I’m not leaving like this.
可以 你不走我走
Good! Then I’ll leave.
– 你留下好了 – 不 不 别这样
– So you stay. – So- – No, no, no.
– 你待着吧 – 好吧 听着
– You stay. No, you stay. – All right, look,
– 你不用走的 – 我收拾东西 我走
– you don’t have to leave. – And I’ll get my shit together.
我要你♥他♥妈♥的滚出这里
I want you the fuck out of here!
你走 不然我走
Go, or I go.
走啊
Go, or I go.
等我回来
And when I come back,
我们再好好谈谈这件事
we’re going to have to talk about this.
为什么选我呢
Why did you pick me?
我瘦弱 平胸 又内向
I’m a skinny, flat- chested, introverted kid.
你还不了解自己
You can’t see yourself.
我一直想帮你构建自信
I keep working on your self- image,
但你是这么顽固
but you’re so stubborn,

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!