是吗 詹妮
Really, Jenny?
我对你可是寄予厚望
I expected so much more of you.
– 嘿 詹妮 – 哦
– Hey, Jenny. – Oh!
嘿
Hey.
弗兰妮
Franny, whoa.
她回来了
She’s out back.
好吧
Okay.
你真乖
Yes, you’re a beauty.
来
Come on.
你好 G夫人
Hello, Mrs. G.
上马试试看
Let’s get you up in the saddle and see what you can do.
希望你别像上次那样
Hope you don’t end up in the dirt
最后搞得满身泥
like last time we saw you.
稳住
Whoa, hold up.
稳住
Hold up there.
我不确定 他个头很大
I don’t know. He is huge.
这可是个勇士
This one’s a shark.
真是厉害
Oh, what a shark.
现在他跃跃欲试
But how the shark can move.
时间太久了
It’s been a while.
别这么说
Oh, nonsense.
准备好了吗
You ready?
好吧
Okay.
来
There we go.
勇士先生身材比例完美
Mr. Shark’s got perfect conformation,
但用来繁殖还是太小了
but he was too small for breeding,
所以他们把他阉了 然后卖♥♥掉
so they cut him and put him up for sale.
他是个巨人 我得好好试试
He’s a giant. Let’s see if I can do this.
好吧
Okay…
你得用手安抚他 让他感到你
He needs contact with your hands to feel you.
我有段日子没骑马了 能换一匹温顺点的吗
I haven’t ridden in a while, so maybe a calmer horse?
这可不行 想想正确的姿势
Nonsense. Now, remember the position.
脚跟放下 向女王一样抬头
Heels down, head up like a queen.
手臂下垂 詹妮
Arms down, Jenny.
你的动作越轻 马也就越安静
You know, quiet hands, quiet horse.
把手放下 詹妮
Hands down, Jenny.
你的动作越轻 马也就越安静
Quiet hands, quiet horse. You know this.
好的 G夫人
Yes, Mrs. G.
我喜欢在白日梦里待着 那里看上去很美
I’d love to be in that daydream. It looks lovely in there.
– 好玩吗 – 好玩
– Isn’t it nice?- Yes!
很好 这匹马需要你全力配合
Yes. Okay, well that horse needs you to be present.
– 走吧 – 好的 G夫人
– Let’s go. – Okay, Mrs. G.
好的 G夫人
Okay, Mrs. G.
他感觉不到你 詹妮
He can’t feel you, Jenny,
他不知道你要什么
he can’t know what you’re asking for.
你真美
You are a beauty.
你看上去美极了 你是个美人
You look beautiful. You are a beauty.
好姑娘 继续
Good girl. Better.
现在小跑
Canter now.
别松懈
No excuses.
小跑
Canter now.
跑起来
Canter now.
身体是有记忆的 真的
The body remembers everything. It really does.
詹妮 好样的
Good girl, Jenny!
来 再一次跳栏
Let’s go! Take that jump again.
加油
Come on.
对不起 我不知道怎么回事
I- – I’m sorry, I don’t know what happened.
没有乱动 挺好的
No fretting. No, it’s fine.
我们回马上再试试
Get right back on that horse.
来
Here we go.
好样的
Good girl.
抬脚
Up.
这就对了
There we go.
深呼吸
Take a breath.
好了
Okay.
你想要用这个吗
Want you to use this.
我们都不希望马儿养成坏习惯 对吧
We don’t want that horse getting any bad habits, do we?
记住 没有坏马 只有坏骑手
remember, no bad horses, only bad riders.
没有坏马 只有坏骑手 对吗
There are no bad horses, only bad riders. Right?
– 是的 老师 – 好 那我们再来试试
– Yes, Mrs. G. – Okay, let’s take it again.
集中精神在缰绳上 姑娘们
Back on the rein- in, girls.
开始慢跑
Let’s canter, please.
你想再试试跳栏吗
Want you to take that jump again.
非常感谢大家来参加我们夏季密训的
Thank you so much for joining us today
最后一次演示课
for our final demonstration of the girls’ summer intensive.
今天 她们将模拟3个
Today, they will be mock competing
非常高等级的竞赛
in three very demanding events.
让我们祝她们好运
So let’s wish them all good luck.
詹妮 詹妮 你妈妈刚刚打电♥话♥给我
Jenny. Jenny, your mother just called me.
说你妹妹的胳膊摔断了
Your sister’s broken her arm.
好了 我好了
Okay. I’m fine.
她们要明天才能来接你
They won’t be able to pick you up till tomorrow.
加油 詹妮
Go, Jenny!
我和比尔想带你出去吃晚饭
Bill and I want to take you out for dinner.
现在吗
Now?
对
Yeah.
真的吗
you seriously?
– 真的 你饿了吗 – 快走 我饿坏了
– Yeah! you hungry? Come on. I’m starving.
杰拉琳酒店留言说
The guy from Geralyn Hall left a message
他们那里七月份都订满了
saying they’re booked all of July.
不过我觉得你可以电♥话♥问问
But I think you should call him.
你知道吗 你能让人轻易的卸下心防
You know, you talk people into anything.
哦 真的吗
Oh, yeah?
那你呢
Do I talk you into everything?
看看我现在做的 做饭
Look at what I’m doing. Cooking.
要加点胡椒粉吗
Chili powder, maybe?
– 加一点吧 – 好
– For a little… – Yes.
这样很好
Yes, that would be great.
– 就一点点就行 – 我来弄胡椒粉
– …pinch. – I’ll work the chili powder.
那 你去
So how was- –
周末你去看的大厅怎么样
how was the hall you went to see this weekend?
应该还不错
It’s supposed to be a good one.
感觉有点期待了
I’m excited about it.
♪ 如果我能窥视你的心灵 亲爱的 ♪
If I could read your mind, love ♪
♪ 你心中会诉说什么样的故事呢 ♪
What a tale your thoughts could tell?
♪ 会不会是一本平装小说 ♪
Just like a paperback novel?
♪ 好似药店摆售的那种 ♪
The kind that drugstores sell?
♪ 高♥潮♥在哪呢 ♪
When you reach the part ?
♪ 心痛何处来 ♪
Where the heartaches come ?
♪ 我会是那个英雄吗 ♪
The hero would be me ?
你的饮品
There you go.
– 谢谢 – 不用谢
– Thank you. – You’re welcome.
詹妮 你今年夏天跑步训练的表现
I have been very impressed
让我印象非常深刻
with your running this summer, Jenny.
真的
Really.
但我想让你考虑一下
But I want you to consider
在假期回来之后
joining my inner- city running team
加入我的城市跑步队
when you come back from vacation.
真的吗
You serious?
真的
I am serious.
你是有潜力的
You have talent.
更重要的是 你有胆量
And, more importantly, you have guts.
没有胆量 潜力也是白费
Without guts, talent is wasted.
好吧
Yeah.
强健的体魄 强大的灵魂
Strong body, strong mind.
– 对 – 说出来
– Yeah. – Say it.
– 强健的体魄 强大的灵魂 – 就是这样
– Strong body, strong mind. – There you go.
这真是
It’s just- –
太不想离开这里了
it’s just so hard to leave.
你会没事的
You’ll be all right. You’ll be fine.