– 他遗传了我的眼睛 不是吗? – 到这儿
– He’s got my eyes, ain’t he? – Come here.
不觉得现在咱们该再要一个了吗?
Don’t you think it’s time that we, had another one?
把手拿开
Keep your hands off.
随时可以远走高飞 咱俩 正好重新开始
We could always run away, you know?The two of us, just start again.
– 照看着点他 行吗? – 干吗 你去哪啊?
– Keep an eye on him, will ya? – Why?Where you going?
我去躺一会儿 头痛
I’ve just got to lie down, got a headache.
晚安
Night.
她怎么了?
What’s wrong with her?
我也不知道
I don’t know anymore.
到这来 伙计
Come here, mate.
看看蛋糕
Look at the cake.
都是为小寿星准备的
All for the Birthday boy
继续 老弟
Go on, mate,
一口气吹灭 就是这样
give it a good blow. That’s the way.
没什么要顾忌的吗?
Is there nothing you won’t stop at?
– 说什么呢 – 找机会和Maggie在一起 是吧
– What are you talking about? – Trying it with Maggie now, are ya?
哦… 你生气了呀
Oh… Are you pissed already?
我看见了 Freddie 你正试图调戏她
I saw you, Freddie, trying it on with her.
谁说我我只是试图调戏
Who says I have to try?
和你妈搭车回家去
Get a lift home with your mum, yeah?
我先走了
I’m off.
Des 进来 好吧
Des, come in. Alright
还好吗?老兄 怎么了?
How are ya, mate?What’s the matter?
Ozzy遇刺了
Ozzy’s been stabbed.
– 什么? – 也许还活着 不过危在旦夕了
– What? – He might live, but it’s touch and go.
发生了什么?
What’s happenin’?
– Ozzy遇刺了 – 死了吗?
– Ozzy’s been stabbed. – Is he dead?
没 还没有
No, not yet.
我想是土耳其人干的
I think it was one of the Turks,
Ahmed的一个表亲
one of Ahmed’s cousins.
你必须准备好怎么对付他
You have to be ready for him.
下一次他们就会来找你 Jimmy
They’ll come for you next, Jimmy.
迟早的事
Sooner or later.
知道
I know.
我明白
I know.
– 早晨再谈吧 – 好吧
– Let’s talk in the morning. – Alright.
怎么了 睡不着吗?
What’s the matter?Can’t sleep?
我害怕
I’m scared.
– 为你害怕 – 别这样
– I’m scared for you. – Don’t be.
我听到他说了
I heard him say it.
– 他们也会杀你的 – 别傻了 没人会那样做
– They’ll try and kill you, too. – Don’t be silly. No one’ll do that.
我不是白♥痴♥
I’m not stupid.
发生了什么 显而易见 我是说…
It’s obvious what’s going on here. I mean…
厄运不会降临在我身上
Nothing will happen to me.
或是你身上
Or you.
还有我们小Jimmy身上 好吗?
Or our little Jimmy, alright?
我答应你
I promise ya.
– 你怎么了? – 没事
– What’s the matter with you? – Nothing’s
你好陌生
You’re so far away.
只是在为你担心
I’m just worried about you.
我去睡觉了
I’ll go and try and sleep.
没想到会这样
I didn’t expect this, you know.
我知道他有很多敌人 意料之中
I know he’s got a lot of enemies. It’s to be expected.
是地盘争夺战 显而易见
There’s a turf war. Pure and simple.
你和他们接触较多 他们说什么?
You talk to them more than me. What have they said to ya?
上次土耳其人码头大落败
Last time the Turks come down the docks,
我们嗜血狂欢
it was we’ll bloody please everything.
– 是吗? – 是啊
– Yeah? – Yeah.
给男孩们小费 各种各样的
Tipping the boys. All sorts.
他甚至邀请咱俩去他女儿的婚礼
He even invited us both to his daughter’s wedding.
– 似乎有些不对 – 为什么不对?
– Just don’t seem right to me. – Why not?
我觉得土耳其人没胆子这么做
I didn’t think the Turks had the balls to do this.
还记得咱们以前骑着车子怎么到处乱窜吗?
Do you remember how we used to tear around there on our bikes?
记得那年夏天吗?
You remember that summer?
非常热 76华氏度
Really hot, 76.
你看见那个有只斗鸡眼的家伙
You were seeing that bird with the squinty eye.
– 谁 Rosy Philip吗? – 对 Rosy Philip
– Who?Rosy Philip? – That’s it. Rosy Philip.
我上过她姐姐 Lucy
I was shagging her sister, Lucy.
情不自禁 她勾引我的 真猥亵
I couldn’t help it. The things she wanted me to do to her. Filthy.
你有件夹克
You had that jacket.
– 什么夹克? – 你经常穿的那个皮夹克
– What jacket? – That leather jacket you always wore.
好了 Jimmy 你俩闲扯什么呢?
Alright, Jimmy?What are you two gabbing about?
嘿 Jack
Hi, Jack.
还记得咱们小时候Freddie的夹克吗?
Do you remember Freddie’s jacket when we were kids?
– 后背有铆钉的那件吗? – 对
– The one with the studs on the back? – Yeah.
听听这个 我们第一次约会的时候他穿了
Listen to this. He wore it on our first date.
后来它呢?
What happened to it?
老家伙(他爸)把它扔到火里了
The old man threw it on the fire.
说我得再买♥♥件衣服 出去 挣钱
Told me I had to get a suit, go out, earning.
卑鄙
Bastard.
好吧 Freddie 走了 Freddie 咱们要走了
OK, Freddie. Come on. Freddie, we’ve gotta go.
你最好快点收拾好 Freddie
You better be ready, Freddie.
马上开门 否则我揍你
Open this door now or I’ll clobber you.
我不怕你!
I’m not scared of you!
Freddie!快开门 我叫你♥爸♥了
Freddie!Open it now. I’ll call your dad.
Freddie 听到了吗?我要叫他啦!
Freddie, did you hear me?I’m calling him now!
他会干吗?他从不待在这该死的地方!
What’s he gonna do?He’s never fucking here!
Freddie 我叫他前给你最后一次机会
Freddie, this is your last chance before I ring him.
好 就这样 我叫他啦
Right. That’s it. I’m calling him.
– 他不要你了 你个蠢女人 – 说什么?
– He’s running away from ya, stupid cow. – What?
他甩了你去找Maggie了 他就是这么跟她说的
He’s running away to go and see Maggie. I heard him say it to her.
什么?!
What?!
你♥爸♥啥时候说的?
When’d you hear Dad say that?
你♥爸♥啥时候说的?
Come on, baby. Tell me.
爸爸啥时候说的?
When’d you hear Dad say that?
怎么了?
What?
我在想啊
I was just thinking.
咱俩互相从没看顺眼过吧?
You know, we’ve never really seen eye to eye, have we?
– 什么意思? – 我真的对此感到抱歉
– How do you mean? – I’m truly sorry about that.
我觉得我总对你有点嫉妒
I feel I’ve always been a little bit jealous of you.
嫉妒?
Jealous?
是啊 你也知道 我跟Jimmy是多年兄弟
Yeah, you know. Me and Jimmy being mates for so long
结果你进来一搅合
and you come along. Kind of pissing in our water, isn’t it?
突然就成了他的铁哥们 他最信任的人
Suddenly, you’re his best mate, the one he trusts.
什么事他第一个都想到你
The one he turns to.
或许吧 因为大多时候你不是在醉酒 就是嗑药
Maybe if you weren’t such a pissed out coke head.
嗯 你说得对
No. No, it’s a fair point.
很高兴我们能把这说开了
I’m glad we’re getting it out like this.
我一直都欣赏你的坦诚
I always really admired your frankness.
– 船在哪? – 前边那里
– Where’s the ship? – Just up here.
你没事吧 亲爱的?回头见 好吗?
You alright, love?See you later, OK?
我会去奶奶家接你的
I’ll pick you up from Grandma’s.
今天下午 好吗 就这么定了
Alright. This afternoon.Yeah.
– 您今天没有预约啊 – 闭你臭嘴
– You’re not booked in today. – Put a sock in it.
– 我找Maggie店长给我剪 – 你没事吧?
– I’m coming for Maggie’s special cuts. – You alright?
– 我要看你怎么说 老妹 – 亲爱的 你喝酒了吧?
– You tell me, sis. – You been at the bottle already, darling?
别管闲事好吧妈妈 就这一次 好吗?
Keep your nose out of it, mum, yeah?Just this once, eh?
– 干嘛? – 行了 我们去里边谈
– Do what? – Come on. Let’s go in the office.
我就要在这谈
I wanna talk about this right here
– 在你这个媚俗的小店里 – 好吧
– in this poncy little shop of yours. – OK.
– 说吧 – 你勾引我家Freddie多久了?
– Get it out. – How long you been after my Freddie?
– 你是开玩笑吗? – 我亲眼看见
– You are joking, right? – I’ve seen it with my own eyes.
你俩就跟对鸳鸯似的眉来眼去
You two circling each other like a pair of vultures.
– 好吧 得了 出去… – 我不!
– Right. Come on. Get out… – No!
你不说我就不走 你个贱♥人♥!
I’m not leaving till you tell me the truth, you fucking slag!
你个小贱♥人♥
You little bitch.
你搔首弄姿在他眼前显摆很久了吧
You’ve been flashing your goods at him for a bloody long time now.
妈妈 别说了
Mum, shut up. Don’t.
不 好好想想吧 我说话是有根据的
No,Think it through. It all makes sense.
什么根据?
What makes sense?

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!