对不起
I’m sorry. OK?
– Maggie Jimmy在楼上 – Freddie在哪?
– Maggie, Jimmy’s upstairs. – Where’s Freddie?
– 什么? – Freddie在哪?
– What? – Where is Freddie?
他在休息室
He’s in the lounge.
你哪根筋不对了 你没人可以欺负了 是不是?
What the hell is wrong with you?You run out of people to bully?
– 你挡住我视线了 – 只有你这样的烂人
– You’re spoiling the view, Mag. – Only scum like you
– 才会这样对自己老婆 – 回家吧 好吧
– could do that to his own wife. – Go home, yeah?Alright?
– 在我还没忘记你是个亲戚之前 – 我才不是你亲戚
– Before I forget you are a relative. – I’m no fucking relative of yours,
你这狗屎不如的家伙 我会让她跟你离婚的
you piece of shit!I’m gonna get her to divorce you.
– 你刚说什么? – 她早就该跟你离婚了
– What did you fucking say? – She should’ve done it years ago.
– 我发誓 我一定会让她跟你离婚 – 所有你需要做的…
– I swear, I’m gonna make her do it! – All you need to do…
我不怕你 Freddie 我不怕你!
I’m not scared of you, Freddie!I’m not scared of ya!
你是个天生的失败者 每个人都可以看到
You’re a born fucking loser, Freddie!Everyone can see it now!
你得找根绳子和颈圈把那条疯狗管住!
You need to get a lead and a fucking collar for that one!
把你手拿开!我走了!
Get your hands off me!I’m going!
别去红灯区
Don’t go visiting the red light districts.
很容易就会去的 在一个全是情绪高涨的男人的房♥间里
It’s easily done – a room full of boys, all steamed up.
我们不是去Amsterdam饮酒作乐的 有正事要办
We ain’t going to Amsterdam on a bender. It’s business.
来 吻别吧
Come here, giz a kiss.
我会想你的
I’ll miss ya.
等你回来 我们继续努力 好吗?
And when you come back, we’ll keep trying, OK?
Kim和Mike用了一年半的时间才有第一个孩子
It took Kim and Mike a year-and-a-half for their first.
你好 Maggie!
Hallo, Maggie!
– Jimmy 很快就会回来了 – 才不是呢 亲爱的
– Jimmy’ll be home soon. – That’s not true, is it, darling?
我们都知道…Jimmy
Cos we both know… that Jimmy
正在去Amsterdam的飞机上
is on the plane to Amsterdam.
不要…
No…
你喜欢我这样 不是吗?
You like it hot, don’t ya?
请回家吧 Freddie
Please, go home, Freddie.
亲爱的
Hey, babe.
我想你应该在家吧 你一定刚从浴缸里出来
Thought you’d be home. You must have popped out.
总之 我们已经到了 等会我还会再打给你的
Anyway, we’re here now, I’ll call you later.
我爱你
I love ya.
这样你就可以怀上孩子了
That’s how you make a fucking baby.
不是吗?
Yeah?
– 想要我替你接吗? – 滚出去
– Want me to get that for ya? – Just get out!
– 现在就后悔了 – Jimmy会为此杀了你
– Regretting this already? – Jimmy’s gonna kill you for this.
嗯 你说的对 让我们现在就告诉他 好不好?
Oh, yeah. Let’s tell him all about it, shall we?
面对现实吧 我们都知道Jimmy的喜好 不是吗?
Let’s face it, we both know what Jimmy’s like, don’t we?
我记得当我们还是小孩子的时候
I remember when we was kids, growing up.
Jimmy就有个奇怪的爱好 他不会玩坏了的玩具
Jimmy had this weird thing where he didn’t want to play with broken toys
你懂我意思
Know what I mean?
即使他能够修补它们 让它们能够再次使用
Even if he could fix them so they would work again,
他也只会彻底的遗忘它们
he’d just plain old fucking ignore them.
走 请你走吧
Go, please…
今晚已有20万人聚集在伦顿见证这个历史的时刻
200,000 people have gathered in London this evening for an epic…
对我们来说今年将会是不同寻常的一年 我可以感觉的到
It’s gonna be a really great yearfor us… I can feel it…
对我们三个来说
all three of us.
很长一段时间我们都以为你在发疯 老兄
For a long while back there we all thought you were firing blanks, mate
– 我们都那样说了 – 不 我们没有
– We all said that! – No, we didn’t.
– 我绝对没有那样说过 – 你可以放心的保证 我记得
– I never, never said that! – You can all rest assured, I sorted it.
他们在倒数了
They’re counting down
8、7、6、5
Eight, seven, six, five,
4、3、2、1
four, three, two, one!
新年快乐!
Happy New Year!
妈妈 我自己换好睡衣了
Mum, I’ve put them on by myself.
睡个好觉吧
Sleep tight.
要我说什么?
What can I say?
现在我们而言 仍是无利可图
It’s just not so profitable for us now.
你知道这些
You understand this.
市场依然不景气
There is still a recession out there.
听着 哥们 不会再让步了
Listen, mate, there are no new terms.
– 你们的货稀释过了 – 哦 是吗?
– Your product has become diluted. – Oh, yeah?
你觉得我们是先掺了假 再来卖♥♥的吗?
Do you think we’re cutting it before selling it?
自己检测下吧
Test it for yourself.
– 这是最后那批货里取出来的 – 我们不会改变立场
– This is from your last batch. – We’re not shifting our position.
你表哥Freddie说你们合理公道 愿意谈价格
Your cousin Freddie said you were reasonable and would negotiate.
– 所以我们诚心诚意地来了 – Freddie做不了主
– That’s why we came in good faith. – Freddie doesn’t make the decisions.
好吧
Fine.
后会有期
We’ll be seeing you.
没关系
It’s OK,
我们理解
we understand.
– 他们来这儿是干什么? – 不知道
– What are they kicking off for? – I don’t know.
– 你在想什么? – 该死的Freddie在哪里?
– What are you thinking? – Where the hell is Freddie?
你不必去的 你都知道情况 不是吗?
You don’t have to go, you do know that, don’t ya?
他正盼着我去呢 否则 他会起疑心的
He’s expecting me. He’ll suspect, otherwise.
我想见他最后一面
I wanna see him one last time.
到这儿 过来 过来
Come here. Come here, come on.
那么 那个混♥蛋♥到底给我们留下了什么?
Now, what has that bastard actually left us?
给你和我
You and me?
– 什么也没有 – 好
– Nothing. – Right.
这是我们扭转局面唯一方法
This is the only way things can actually change, babe.
你也知道 对吗?
You do know that, don’t you?
我恨透了那些土耳其人 信不过他们
I hate those fucking Turks, don’t trust ’em.
我也是 但我们需要他们 不是吗?
Neither do I but we need ’em, don’t we?
但愿他们不要坏事
Hope they don’t ball it up.
怎么了 老妹?
What’s the matter, you old mare?
– 不是在哭吧 – 当然不是
– You’re not crying? – No.
只是有点疲惫
I’m just a bit run-down.
Pat?(女人的名字)
Pat?
没人懂你吗?
No one’s getting to you?
我没事 真的
I’m fine, really.
我感冒了
I’ve got a cold.
Harry 过来
Harry. Come here.
– 带纸巾了吗 老弟? – 嗯 有
– Got a tissue, mate? – Yeah, sure.
谢谢
Thanks.
拿着 宝贝儿
Here you are, babe.
谢谢
Thanks.
生日快乐!
Happy Birthday!
等等
Hold on.
给你这个
Here you are.
送给你 生日快乐 我的宝贝
Here you go. Happy Birthday, my boy.
长大懂事了 也英俊了 很像爸爸啊
He’s growing up nice and handsome. Looks just like his dad, eh?
谢啦 哥们
Cheers, mate.
– 你该说什么? – 谢谢
– What do you say? – Thanks.
不客气 小子
You’re welcome, my son.
去见鬼吧!
Say hello to the Devil!
吧台是用什么做的?
What’s this counter made out of?
– 意大利大理石 – 去你的
– Italian marble. – Blow me…
意大利大理石
Italian marble.
最好别在上面熄烟 是吧
Better not put my fag out on it, then.
妈妈 别说了
Give it a rest, Mum.
– Mags阿姨 需要帮忙吗? – 不用 亲爱的 我自己可以了
– Need any help, Auntie Mags? – No, I’m alright, love.
其实可以弄些果冻
Actually you could get the jelly.
礼物怎么样啊 Jimmy?
So, what do you think of it, then, eh, Jimmy?
这是我得到的最好的礼物 Freddie伯父
It’s my favourite present ever, Uncle Freddie.
那么 小子 带我转转你的城♥堡♥吧
So, Champ, you gonna show me around your castle?
走喽
Come here!
对了…
Right…
别弄坏了 Freddie
Oi!Don’t break that, Freddie.
– 我是城♥堡♥里的国王 – 什么?
– I’m the king of the castle. – What’s that?
对 宝贝 你是
That you are, my boy, that you are.
– 这破地方有几间卧室? – 七间
– How many bedrooms this gaff got? – Seven.
准备什么时候生另外五个孩子呢?
When are you gonna start on the other five kids?
最好抓紧时间让他们蹦出来
You better hurry up and pop ’em out, eh?
然后呢 落得你一样的下场
And, what?End up like you?
停 停!
Stop!Stop!
把他给我
Give him to me.
快…
Just…
过来 Jimmy
Come here, Jimmy.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!