– 谈什么 – 关于你和Ozzy
– What about? – About you and Ozzy.
我听到了些关于你们俩的事
I’ve been hearin’ things about you two.
来吧 Jimmy!
Come on, Jimmy!
– 我爱死你了 小Jimmy – 来吧 宝贝 是时候了
– I fuckin’ love you, Jimmy boy! – Come on, babe, it’s time.
给我留点 天啊!
Leave some for me!Jesus!
可爱的一对 对吧?
Lovely couple, aren’t they?
我从未想过Ozzy会这么大方
I never knew Ozzy could be so generous.
我也没想到
Neither did I.
我需要摸♥胸♥
I need boobies.
别做傻事
Don’t make a fool of yourself,
Freddie 别在这
Freddie. Not here.
真操蛋
Fuck this.
Jacks 过来
Jacks, come here.
好的 好的!
Alright, alright!
不 我不明白
No, I don’t understand.
像个足球队
It’s like a football team.
– 足球队 – 是啊
– Football team? – Yeah.
想像一下我拥有了西汉姆
Imagine I own West Ham,
还有你 Freddie 是我的经理
and you, Freddie, are my manager.
你运作俱乐部 你选球员 谁进谁出都由你决定
You run the club, you pick the players, you control who’s in, who’s out.
好啊
Right.
好啊 那么我…
Alright, so I’m…
那Jimmy要干什么?
Where does Jimmy fit into all of this?
Jimmy这些年来就像你的左右手
Well, Jimmy’s been like your right-hand man all these years,
像是球队的开山教练
like a first-team coach
我决定提升他
and I’ve decided to promote him.
你怎么可以提升他 而我还他妈是球队经理
How can you promote him when I’m the fucking manager
就这样 Freddie
Well, that’s just it, Freddie.
想像一下 我不止拥有西汉姆
Imagine I don’t just own West Ham,
我还拥有阿森纳呢
I own Arsenal, as well,
还有 Jimmy要管理它
and Jimmy’s gonna manage that.
他全权负责
All by himself.
Jimmy要处理所有的毒品生意 Freddie
Jimmy’s gonna take care of all the drugs, Freddie.
– 他来了多久了? – 差不多一小时
– How long has he been in here? – About an hour.
在大街上驶入的
Just rolled in off the high street.
他说了什么?
What’s he been saying?
Jimmy 好伙伴!
Jimmy, my boy!
好啊
Yeah.
那么 这就是你一直运作的地方
So, this is where you’ve been running off to all this time, eh?
– 最近怎么样 Fred – 我很好 谢了
– How you doin’, Fred? – I’m alright, thank you.
着装不错啊 你选给他的吗?
That is a lovely whistle.Did you pick that out for him, eh?
你们啊 总是穿的那么犀利
You guys, you’re always really fucking sharply dressed.
要不要找个人少的地方
Do you wanna go somewhere private?
不用 为什么啊?我没什么见不得人的
No. Why?I haven’t got nothing to hide from anyone here.
我们不是个大家庭吗?你 我 McCoys
We’re all one big happy family, yeah?You, me, the McCoys
就在Jinmmy他妈的伟大化学实验中
in Jimmy’s great big fucking chemistry experiment.
– 我有个办公室 – 是吗?
– I’ve got an office. – Have you?
其实 我知道
I know, actually.
Ozzy 告诉我了
Ozzy told me.
好吧 带路啊 小Jimmy
Well, lead the way, Jimmy boy.
Jimmy 你记得我第一次出狱 我对你说了什么
Jimmy, do you remember when I first left prison, what I said to you
说我俩很特别
about both of us being special?
– 记得 – 很好 很好
– Yeah. – Good, good.
因为
Cos,
我真的这么认为 知道吧
… I really believed it, you know.
我是说 我一直这么认为的 即使最近几年
I mean, that’s how I’ve always seen it, even these last few years.
你知道 我们俩都有点…
You know… both of us have something…
特别
special.
– 我们都 – 听我说
– Together. – Look
不 你先静一会 好吧 别说话 就一分钟
No, just be quiet for a second, yeah?Don’t speak, just for a minute.
你什么都不必说 因为
You don’t really have to say anything cos,
因为我知道发生什么了
cos I know what’s happened here.
Ozzy… 也许是他说服你这么做的
Ozzy… may have persuaded you to do this.
他也许说是为了大家都好
He may have said it was for the best and all of that.
我承认 好吧
And I admit, alright,
我承认 我没有…
I admit, I haven’t…
我没有那么可信任
I haven’t been all that reliable
最近
… lately.
是啊 但是我从来没有想过
Yeah, but I never, ever expected you
你会这样背叛我
to go behind my back like that.
从来没有
Never.
对不起
I’m sorry.
真的吗?
Really?
看着 这就是生意 对吧?
Look, it’s business, yeah?
– 我没有改变任何东西 – 别他妈那么天真了
– It don’t change anything… – Don’t be so bloody naive
就因为你一切都搞砸了 因为你选择这样
Everything is fucked now because of you!Because you chose this!
Ozzy在玩弄你 Jimmy
Ozzy is playing you, Jimmy.
噢 他在玩弄你
Oh, he’s playing you.
以前他也用同样的方式让我和Siddy互相玩过 对
Same way he got me to play against Siddy. Yeah.
这是他最擅长的
It’s what he’s best at.
等等 你要干什么?回来坐下
Wait. What you doing?Sit down.
滚蛋
Fuck off.
我们曾经很特别 Jimmy
We were special, Jimmy.
哦 他妈的
Oh, shit.
你在干什么 爸爸?
What you doing, Dad?
我只是在找东西 孩子
I’m just looking for something, mate.
你为什么不再住在这里了?
Why don’t you live here anymore?
我住在这里啊
I do live here.
我只是… 过来
I don’t… Come here.
出什么事了?
What’s the matter?
这团黑的是什么?你把自己弄湿了
What’s this dark patch?Have you wet yourself?
孩子
Mate.
你为什么不告诉你妈妈?
Why didn’t you tell your mum?
噢 听着
Oh, look
来 我给你洗洗
come on, let’s go clean you up.
他需要你 你知道吗?
He calls for you, you know?
“为什么爸爸不回家?”
“Why doesn’t Daddy come home?”
“为什么爸爸不回来?”
“Why doesn’t Daddy come back?”
你知道我都怎么跟他说吗?
And do you know what I say?
我说 “爸爸和他的贱女人Patricia在外面鬼混”
I said, “Daddy’s out with his whore bitch Patricia”.
“爸爸不再关心我们了 不是吗?”
“Daddy doesn’t really care about us anymore, does he?”
我现在没心情讨论这个 Jackie
I ain’t really in the mood for this, Jackie.
– 真的吗? – 是的
– Really? – Nah.
真不幸 告诉我 Freddie 你什么时候才能不见她?
Well, tough!Tell me, Freddie,when are you gonna stop seeing her?
不见那个无儿无女的 高傲的婊♥子♥
Seeing that childless, stuck-up bitch?
安静点 Jackie 现在最好不要讨论这个 好吗?
Be quiet, Jackie. Best not do this now, yeah?
你为什么不能呆在家里 做一个真正的父亲?
Why can’t you stay at home and be a real father to your children?
– 或者你根本做不到 – 别叫叫嚷嚷了
– Or don’t you have that in you? – Just leave me alone
不然我发誓 我他妈让你好看
or I swear, I’ll fucking do you some mischief.
作为一个男人你能够拥有它们 却没资格去爱他们
Oh, you’re man enough to have ’em but not man enough to love ’em!
就像你♥爸♥爸一样
Just like your own dad!
什么?你刚说什么?
Sorry?What did you fucking say?
你真的想知道我什么找她?
Do you really wanna know why I go to her?
因为和她在一起能让我忘记 自己在这里和一个傻瓜待在一起
Cos being with her helps me forget what a fucking idiot I’m with here!
继续啊!滚远点!
Go on, then!Run away!
你一辈子都这样好了
Why change the habit of a lifetime?
让我独自一人承担这个家 我们会自己养活自己
Leave me to sort it out!We’ll fend for ourselves!
当你用我们的钱又去整你那该死的鼻子的时候
While you go shove all our money up your fucking nose again!
你就是个胆小鬼 Freddie!
You’re just a coward, Freddie!
– 你♥他♥妈♥的说什么? – 我说 你是个十足的胆小鬼
– What did you fucking say? – Oh, I said, you’re a fucking coward!
天呐幸好有Jimmy要不我们都完蛋了
Thank God for Jimmy or we’ll all be done for.
操♥他♥妈♥的 Jackie
Fucking hell, Jackie.
– 没什么的 – 他就是个禽兽!
– It’s nothing. – He’s a fucking animal!
别这样 Mags
Don’t be like that, Mags.
他从没对我这样过 他从没打过我
He’s never done this before. He’s never touched me.
听着
Listen,
你必须要离开他 好吗?
you have to leave him, right?
这不是他的错
It wasn’t his fault.
是我的错 是我太过分了
It was me. I was out of line.
对不起
I’m sorry.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!