– 这就是楼底下那些人吃的 – 对
– This is what they do downstairs? – Yeah.
年轻人叫它摇♥头♥丸♥
Kids call it Ecstasy.
– Des 是Des还是Desmond – 叫我Des就行
– Des… Is it Des or is it, Desmond? – Just Des.
哦 好吧 听着 我不明白…
Oh, OK, look, what I don’t understand…
Des…
Des…
为什么McCoys派你过来
is why the McCoys have sent you…
跟我谈
to talk to me.
我是说…
I mean…
为什么那混♥蛋♥不自己来
why aren’t the cheeky bastards here themselves.
我替他们办这事
I run this for them
– 什么 – 看看 看看这儿 Le’s有料了
– I’m sorry? – Look, look here. Le’s have some rays!
尝尝这些馅饼和土豆泥
Get your gnashers around all this pie and mash.
我敢说我们会很快把它们消灭的
I tell you, we are bloody caning it out there.
Des 跟我同住的男孩 给我了些套子
Des, my room boy in the house, gimme some skin.
你肯定就是Freddie Jackson
You must be Freddie Jackson.
我要借这个机会说
I’ll take this opportunity to say
你在这边就是个传说 见到你真是太荣幸了
you’re a fucking legend round here. It’s an absolute honour for me.
Shane… 我叫 Shane Rankin
Shane… Shane Rankin.
任何你想要的
Anything you want,
毒品 摇♥头♥丸♥ 或者别的什么 招呼我一声
snort, E’s, bit of the other, gimme a shout.
我的地盘 也就是你的地盘
Mi casa, su casa.
有时他半夜回来
Sometimes he goes back in the middle of the night.
然后想要…
Then he wants to…
嗯 你知道
Well, you know.
然后 我还得假装 我不知道 我是他那晚的第二个性伴
And I have to pretend that I don’t know I’m his second of the night.
但我还是闻得到他身上其他女人的味道
But I can still smell her on him.
我不会让那个婊♥子♥把他夺走的 你明白
I ain’t gonna let that bitch take him, you know.
你为什么还要跟他在一起呢 Jackie?
Why do you stay with him, Jackie?
他给你造成了那么多痛苦
He causes you so much pain.
我爱他 Maggie
I love him, Maggie.
没有他我什么都不是 什么都不是
I’m nothing without him. Nothing.
我已经跟McCoys那边谈过了 我认为
I’ve discussed this with the McCoys and the way I figure it
怎么了?
Yeah?
如果你们想加入的话
…if you guys wanna come in on this
我们可以弄两个独♥立♥的实验室
we can open up two separate labs.
独♥立♥分担风险 增产双倍的货
Split the risk, double the goods.
对 而且如果一边关门了 可以搬到另一边继续
Exactly. And if one shuts down, move to the other.
你觉得怎么样 Fred?
Whaddya think, Fred?
我想知道的是…
What I wanna know…
你是哪儿的人
is where you’re from.
– 什么 – 你是在哪长大的?
– What? – Where did you grow up?
当然是伦敦了 Freddie 东伦敦
London, of course , Freddie. East London.
不是 不是 那是 猪肉馅饼的名字 是不是?
No, no, that’s… a pork pie, isn’t it?
谁都知道你的口音不是那儿的人
We all know that accent of yours ain’t from around here.
这是什么意思?
What is this?
我当然是
Course it is.
你看他干嘛 他又帮不了你什么 是不是?
What you lookin’ at him for?He ain’t gonna help you, is he?
快点说 你在哪儿长大的
Come on, where’d you really grow up
小帅哥?
posh boy?
– 温… 温莎 – 这才对
– W… Windsor. – Right!
– 你想怎么样 – 不好意思 有人问你话了吗?
– You got a problem or what? – I’m sorry, did someone ask you?
听着 老实说 我觉得我们扯远了了 Freddie
Look.Seriously, I think we’re getting off the point here, Freddie.
– 那个跟这个无关 – 别 拜托
– It don’t matter. – No, come on.
我想说 对 我要说…
My point is, right… My point is…
为什么这家伙认为他可以
why this joker thinks he can earn
没他妈经过我的允许在我的地盘里赚钱
on my turf without my fucking permission!
马上放开他!
Let him go now!
Shane 你得告诉你的勇士放下
Shane, you need to tell your weekend warrior to put
他那该死的枪 然后冷静下来 好吗 因为我们想要的是钱
his fucking gun down and calm down, right?Cause we only want your money!
你最好考虑清楚 我可以让你们俩都操蛋!
You’d better reconsider cos from over here you’re both fucked!
操蛋!
Fucked?!
别拐弯抹角 你们他妈的在伦敦呢!
Don’t mince around the bush now cos you’re in fucking London!
– 你不是你们那一伙儿的 – 那又怎么样 你想怎么 开枪杀了他
– You are way outta your league! – Yeah?So what you gonna do, shoot him?!
– 也许 – 好吧 开枪啊 开啊 怎么了?
– Maybe. – Yeah, well, go on. Go on, then. What?
– 我他妈的要杀了这个小子 – 你要是杀了这个废物
– I will fucking kill the kid. – You shoot this piece of shit
– 我就打死你 – 圣母 玛利亚 别让我死
– and I will shoot you. – Mother of God!Don’t let me die.
– 求你别杀我 求求你 – 好吧 你自己来
– Please don’t let me die, please! – Fine. Have it your way.
Jimmy 你没事吧?
Jimmy, you alright?
– 那还好吧 Jimmy – 是 我很好
– Alright, Jimmy? – Yes!Fine!
我要死了! 妈的!
I’m dying!Fuck!
上帝 Fred!你到底是不是地球人?!
Jesus, Fred!What planet are you on?!
你的问题就是顾忌太多了
You think too much, that’s your problem.
你不知道该怎么做吗?
Have you lost the bloody plot?
这些人可是有McCoys撑腰的!
These guys are backed by the McCoys!
哦 去他妈的McCoys 他们就是一群见鬼的爱尔兰佬
Oh, sod the McCoys, they’re a couple of mick wankers.
– 我们本来是要跟他们谈生意的 – Jimmy 伙计
– We were meant to do a deal with them! – Jimbo, mate
我们有后面还有75个大头呢
we have got 75 large in the back of the motor.
– 我要玩个东方的妞 – 这不是
– I’m gonna get me some oriental pussy. – Does this…!
这不是还没有确定吗?!
Does this not register?!
Ozzy让我们来是跟他们协商 而你最后却搞得像抢劫
Ozzy sent us in there to negotiate and you end up robbing it like
– 邮局里的两个小罗罗而已 – 人无完人嘛
– a two- bit post office fucking job! – Nobody’s perfect.
那我下周怎么跟Ozzy讲
So, what am I supposed to tell Ozzy next week?
你干脆把他干掉算了
Why don’t you just suck him off instead?
拜托 面对现实吧 Jimmy 你已经见够他了
Well, let’s face it, Jimmy, you see him often enough
老是小心又小心地谈话
with your cosy, cosy chats.
你不妨可以搞点下一步的动作了
You might as well take it to the next level!
哦 妈的 Jimmy!
Oh, for fuck’s sake. Jimmy!
Jimmy 对不起 伙计!我不该那么说的 好吧
Jimmy, I’m sorry, mate!I shouldn’t have said that,Ok?
哎 Jimmy!
Oi, Jimmy!
拜托 伙计 去喝两杯 怎么样?
Come on, mate, let’s get some beers, yeah?
你♥他♥妈♥自己去吧!
Go fuck yourself!
怎么了 Freddie
Hello, Freddie.
我尿床了
I wet my bed.
哦 过来这边
Oh, come here.
我们来弄干净 好不好?
Let’s sort you out, yeah?
这是谁?
What have we here?
你干什么?
What are you doing?
– 放开 – 不 不
– Get off me. – No, no.
这可不友好啊 是不是?
That’s not very friendly, is it?
我就想跟你聊聊天
I just wanna chat, babe.
我保证
Promise.
哦 Jimmy
Oh, Jimmy.
他可真是的幸运的人
He’s a lucky boy.
– 要娶你这么漂亮的美人儿 – Jimmy呢?
– Getting to marry a beauty like you. – Where is Jimmy?
哦 我们吵了点小架
Oh, we had a bit of a falling out.
嗯 他伤得不轻 不是吗 你男人?
Yeah. He’s wound tight, isn’t he, your boy?
他得松松腰带放松一下
He needs to cut himself some slack.
或许他应该把你松出去
Maybe he just needs to cut you out of his life.
Fred 你喝醉了 去睡觉吧
Fred, you’re drunk. Go to bed.
告诉我 宝贝
Tell me, babe.
Jimmy真的…
Does Jimmy really…
– 真的是为了你才做的吗? – 走开
– really do it for ya? – Just leave.
宝贝儿?
Babe?
宝贝儿 是你吗?
Pretty babe, is that you?
走开!
Get off me!
Freddie?
Freddie?
– 你在哪儿? – 下次再说 亲爱的
– Where are ya? – Another time, darling.
我喝得太醉了
I am so bloody pissed.
宝贝你在哪?
Where are you, babe?
– 哦 亲爱的 我想你 – 哦 我他妈的也想你
– Oh, honey, I missed you. – Oh, I fucking missed you, too.
过来
Come here.
你们射的那个孩子每周给McCoys带来十个大头
That kid you shot was taking ten large off the McCoys every week
所以没人动他 现在他回他老妈那儿去了
just so that nobody touches him. Now he’s back at his mum’s.
他吓傻了 连门都他妈的不敢开!
He’s so scared, he won’t even answer the bloody door!
更别说再建另一伙了
Let alone organise another party.
– 我很抱歉 – 不 又不是你的错
– I’m sorry. – No, you’re not.
所以别他妈地鬼扯了
So you can stop all that bull shitting now.
这不是抱歉的问题
This is way past sorry.
– 他已经变成一个累赘了 – 别 别 我能控制住他
– He’s becoming a liability. – No, no. I can control him.
该死的他已经不能控制他自己了!
He can’t fucking control himself!

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!