是的 喔…
Yeah, well…
我和Mickey有一些私事没解决
me and Mickey had unfinished personal business,
事情变得有点糟糕
and it got a bit messy.
是谁允许你这么做的?
And who was it gave you the nod to do that?
– 是Ozzy吗? – 不是 我 我
– Was it Ozzy? – No. I… I…
实际上是我自己要这么做的
I did it off my own back, actually.
如果你们要求的话 我会给他买♥♥个新电视的
I will buy him a new TV, if you want.
Freddie 是这样的
This is what’s gonna happen, Freddie.
你胆敢再越轨一次 你就再也没有机会了
You step out of line again , you got no more passes
你懂吗?
You understand?
Ozzy想让你接替Mickey的位子
Ozzy wants you to take Mickey’s place on the job.
你将加入Siddy的队伍
You’re gonna join Siddy’s crew.
从现在开始 你必须听Siddy的
From now on, you do exactly what Siddy says.
他会决定你做什么
And he gets to decide what your cut is.
懂吗?
OK?
– 你走运了 – 当然 那是我擅长的事
– You’re pushing your luck. – Yeah, well, that’s what I’m good at.
什么?他说什么了?
Well?What did he say?
我要和Siddy一起去抢银行
I’m going on a bank job with Siddy.
什么?
What?
Siddy就这样放过你对Mickey做的事了
Siddy just… Siddy just let you off about Mickey?
不是 某种意义上 他要杀了我
Nah. At some point, he’s gonna kill me.
现在我想问你个问题 希望你能仔细的想一想
Now, I want to ask you a question, and I want you to you think about it.
因为你是我唯一信任的人
Cos you’re the only one I trust.
天呐 Jimmy!
Oh, Jimmy!
– 你喜欢那儿的那个镜子吗 – 我不在乎 管他什么镜子
– Do you like that screen there? – I don’t care. Stuff the screen!
你怎么了?
What’s the matter?
呃 告诉我吧
Well, tell me.
我要接一个重要工作
I’m going on a big job.
– 会挣很多钱 – 什么样的工作?
– Lots of money involved. – What kind of job?
抢劫银行
It’s a security depot.
– 和Siddy的人一起 – 什么?
– With Siddy’s crew. – What?
你是因为Freddie才这么做的 是不是 他让你卷进来的
You’re doing this cos of Freddie, aren’t ya?He’s got you into this.
你为什么让他这样利用你呢?
Why do you let him use you like this?
– 这是我的决定 – 是吗 当然
– This is my decision. – Yeah, right.
那你想要我♥干♥什么 Mags?
What do you want from me, Mags?
你希望我一辈子倒卖♥♥被偷的Cortinas过活吗?
Do you want me to be respraying stolen Cortinas all my life?Eh?
我们就那样过好日子 那样我们能买♥♥♥房♥♥子吗?
Is that how we’re gonna get ahead?Is that how we’re gonna buy a house?
不管你怎么看Freddie 他总是罩着我
Freddie’s always looked out for me, whatever you think of him.
– 有多危险 – 我会保护自己
– How dangerous is it? – I can handle myself.
算了吧 我不想和你吵架
Come on, I don’t want to argue.
我是为了我们好
I’m doing it for us.
你好 Freddie
Hello?Freddie?
他在 等一下
Yeah. Hang on.
– Freddie – 怎么了?
– Freddie? – Yeah?
你好
Hello?
– 你是不是和Siddy和Pat谈过了 – 是的
– Did you talk to Siddy and Pat? – “Yeah.”
那么问题都解决了
So, it’s all sorted?
是的
Yeah.
盯着那些黄金
Keep an eye on the gold.
不要太显眼 只要记下带回来的数目就行了
Don’t make it obvious. Just keep a count on what comes back.
是这样的…
Hey, look…
我想找个人和我一起干 帮我垫后
I want to take someone with me, yeah?Watch my back.
我不相信他 我对你没什么用处 是不是?
I don’t trust him. I’m no good to you in a river, am I?
– 你已经想好人选了吗? – 是的 我的表弟Jimmy
– You got someone in my mind? – Yeah. My cousin, Jimmy.
好的 我会和他们谈谈
OK. I’ll talk to ’em.
对了 Freddie?
Oh, Freddie?
怎么了?
Yeah?
你没我的允许又打了我的一个手下
You attack one of my boys without permission again,
我会找你算账的
I’ll cut your balls off.
你是想让我把事情都抖出去吗?
Are you wanting me to shake things out?
谢谢你 神父
Thank you, Father.
晚安
Good night.
好梦
Sweet dreams.
爸爸
Daddy?
你不会再走了 是吗?
You’re not gonna go away again, are you?
不会的 宝贝
No, babe.
晚安
Good night.
你知道吗 这些每次我抱你的时候
You know, whenever I hold you,
我都情不自禁
I can’t help but get horny these days.
听着 你没时间了
Look, you haven’t got time.
这些我都用软化过了 所以不会痒的 知道了吗?
I’ve used softener on these, so it shouldn’t itch, alright?
你觉得这次会是男孩吗?
Do you think it’s gonna be a boy?
这次和前两次感觉不一样
It feels different to the other two.
亲爱的 我希望是
I want it to be, babe.
来吧
Come here.
– 你知道吗 我对今晚的事很担心 – 别傻了 宝贝
– Listen, I’m worried about tonight. – Don’t be silly. No?
我知道你这样做是为了我们还有我肚子里的孩子
I know you’re doing this for all of us, yeah?And for him inside me.
但我要你明天安全回家 知道吗?
But I want you back safe tomorrow. OK?
别担心 宝贝 你的Jimmy会很安全的
Don’t worry, babe. Your Jimmy’ll be just fine.
他不会惹麻烦
He’ll stay out of trouble.
– 抢劫每次都这样吗? – 是的 每一次
– Is it always like this? – Oh, every bloody time!
– 我们会烧死你的 – 我不记得密♥码♥了
– We’re gonna make you burn! – I can’t remember it.
我真的不记得了!
I can’t remember it!
– 不要 别那么做! – 我真的不记得了!
– No, don’t!Don’t!Don’t do that! – I can’t remember it!
这样根本帮补了他 不是吗?
Well, it’s not gonna bloody help him, is it?
他妈的你到底在说什么?!
WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT?!
听着 给我五分钟我和他谈一下 行吗?
Look, give me five minutes with him, yeah?
最好能有用
This had better work.
拿着吧 伙计 没事的
Here you go, mate. It’s alright.
好了 那么我们慢慢来 好吗?
OK. So, let’s keep going through this slowly, alright?
上周五 你起床吃过早餐
Last Friday, you woke up and you had breakfast.
你吃了什么?
What did you have?
麦片
Rice Krispies.
我总是吃麦片
I always have Rice Krispies.
然后你开车来上班
Then you drove in to work.
那天的天气怎样?
What was the weather like?
阴天 对的 是阴天
Oh, cloudy. Cloudy.
阴天是吗?好的
Cloudy?Right.
那你上班后第一个见到的是谁?
And who was the first person that you saw when you got into work?
是Peter
Peter.
我和Peter一起喝茶
I had a cup of tea with Peter.
然后我们开始讲足球的事
And then we started talking about football.
我还以为那个可怜鬼会吓得心脏病发作
I thought the poor sod was gonna have a heart attack!
– 我也以为他会死过去 – 说得没错
– I thought he was a goner myself. – Exactly.
我以为他会倒在地上
I thought he was gonna keel over.
– 感谢Jimmy带他到厕所去 – 然后给Jimmy口♥交♥
– Thank God Jimmy took him in the bog. – And sucked him off.
伙计 你肯定不只做了这些 是不是
That’s not all you had to do, though, was it, mate?
我射了后 他记起了密♥码♥的前三位
He remembered the first three numbers after I blew him.
所以我还得加油让他想起后两位密♥码♥
I had to work harder for the last two.
难怪你刚刚做下 嗨 你那有壮♥阳♥药♥吗
No wonder he’s only just sat down. Here, you got any Nivea?
Jimmy 再给我们情景重现一下 好不好
Here, Jimmy, take us through it again, will ya?
Freddie 过来 我们喝个一醉方休
Freddie, come here, mate. Let’s get pissed.
我想你今晚好好乐乐 喝个痛快
I want you to enjoy yourself tonight. Have a drink. Have a toot.
爽完了 你…
Cos after this, you and
和你兄弟空手回家去
your tit of a cousin go home with nothing.
你这是什么意思
Well… how do you work that out, then?
你以为我忘记Mickey的事了吗
Do you think I’ve forgotten what you did to Mickey.
你那份钱我留下给他家人 知道吗
I’m keeping back your shares for his family, cos, let’s face it,
自你出狱就一直找我麻烦
you’ve been pulling my fucking dick since you came out.
所以你就别惦记你那份钱了
So, you can forget about the money.
今晚能活着回家就应该感恩了
You are lucky to be going home tonight.
去你的 Freddie
God damn you, Freddie.
因为当年我和Ozzy管理Bethnal Green市时
Course, this was back when me and Ozzy was doing Bethnal Green.
我们还以卖♥♥水果来隐藏身份
We were still using the fruities as a front.
让我来跟你们讲讲Ozzy的事情
I’ll tell you something about Ozzy.
他这个人只有在公用厕所才尿得出来
He’s a man who can only take a piss in a public toilet.
真的吗
Straight up…
– Ozzy问候你 – 什么
– Ozzy says hello. – What?
这个傀儡是罪有应得 别多管闲事
– This muppet’s had his day. Right? – So, let him bleed.
都他妈的回家去 冷静冷静
Fuck off home. Calm down.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!