– 健美操 – 什么?
– Aerobics. – You what?
都是大幅度的运动 保持身材
It’s all the rage. Keep fit.
– 就是他们 从马耳他来的 – 还好吧 Mickey
– Here they are. Back from Malta. – Alright, Mickey?
– 过得怎么样? – 见到你很开心 Freddy
– How’s things? – Good to see you, Freddy.
你去给我们弄点茶吧 宝贝
Why don’t you make us all some tea, eh, babe?
要不要饼干?我买♥♥了点
Do you want some biscuits, boys?I got some Garibaldi in.
太棒了!
Smashing!
噢 一定是她把你身材保持的这么好 Mickey 她看起来很带劲
Oh, I bet she keeps you fit, Mickey. She’s built like a bazooka.
我听说你出来了
I heard you were out.
– 过得怎么样? – 很奇怪 Mickey
– So, how you doing? – Strange thing, Mickey.
我在里面呆了四年 你从来没看过我
I done four years inside. You never once come see me.
对不起 Freddie 我不是故意的
Yeah, well, sorry, Freddie. I meant to.
你看 我以为你至少会来一次 但是
You see, I thought you’d at least come once, you know.
只是想听你解释下…
Just to explain why…
那天你没来 还记得吧?
you didn’t turn up that day. You remember that day?
我发誓我在半路上 我到的时候 你周围已经一片狼藉了
I was on the way. I swear. When I did, the filth were all over you.
嗯 然后你就逃走了 我听说
Yeah, then you ran away. I heard that.
我还听说 警♥察♥只发现了
I also heard, yeah, that the rozzers only discovered
我们一半钞票
half of our dough.
很奇怪 不是吗?
Strange, ain’t it?
听说你现在和Siddy做生意
I hear you’re with Siddy now.
没错 我们合作很好
Yeah, that’s right. We’re close.
好吧
Right.
好吧 喔…
Right. Well…
我觉得
the way I see it is,
不久之后 我们会再次合作…
seeing as we’re all going to be working together again soon…
我们放下一切恩怨 怎么样?
we put all that shit behind us, right?
怎么样?重新开始
Yeah?Start again.
怎么样?
Yeah?
– 过来 老兄 我想你了 – 哦 伙计 见到你真高兴
– Come here, Big Boy!I missed you! – Oh, mate, it’s so good to see ya!
哦 你很擅长吞占我的钱 是吧?
Oh, you done well on my money, didn’t ya?
什么…?
What…?
你很会吞占我那堆该死的钱 不是吗?
You done well on my fucking money, didn’t ya?
Fred 你不能这样!
Fred, you can’t do that!
你连一个子儿都没给我的孩子
You didn’t give a single penny of all of this shit to my kids.
一个子儿都没给我老婆
You didn’t give a single penny to my missus!
噢 Mickey!
Oh, Mickey!
– 你这个肮脏的畜生! – 他总是想上电视
– You filthy animal! – Well, he always wanted to be on TV.
你得面对现实 Jacks
You’ve got to face the truth, Jacks.
妈妈 她真的不想听这些 好吗?
Mum, she really doesn’t need this, OK?
不 她非常需要听的是
No. What she bloody needs
面对现实 看清一切
is to get her out of the sand and face reality.
– 看看这个地方 离开这儿吧 – 继续吧 妈妈 说出来
– Look at this place!Just leave it. – Go on, then, Mum. Spit it out.
对不起 亲爱的 但他又开始出去鬼混了
I’m sorry, love but he is shagging around again.
– 这就说明你不是他最重要的 – 不是这样的
– That’s why you ain’t head of him. – That’s not true.
这样多久了?一周 两周 从他上次离开后
How long’s it been, then?One week?Two weeks?Since he was last here?
– 这实在是不关你的事! – 当然与我有关
– It’s none of your bloody business! – Yeah, it is my business,
因为你得准备好独自照顾那些孩子了
because you’ve got to start looking after them girls proper.
别跟在他屁♥股♥后面 像个害相思病的少女
Not running after him like some lovesick teenager.
是的
Yeah.
– 你怎么知道的? – 因为你对爸爸没那种感情
– How do you reckon that? – Cos you never had it with Dad.
你这个蠢货!
You bloody stupid little mere!
你什么都不知道 你觉得我为什么会知道这儿的事
You got no idea!Why do you think I know what’s going on here?
你给我听着 他没有到处乱搞
Look, he’s not shagging around, alright
算了 亲爱的 你还是相信他
Alright, babe. You keep believing in him.
你这样做有什么用?
What good did that do?
Jackie!
Jackie!
这是什么?
What are these?
别傻了
Don’t be silly
这些药能让我开心
They keep me happy.
这药你吃了多久了?
How long have you been taking ’em?
妹妹 他在牢里的时候
It hasn’t been easy, sis.
我过的很艰难
With him inside.
长夜漫漫 真的很难熬
There’s been some long nights to get through.
你知道妈妈这次错了
Mum’s wrong, you know.
这次他会变好的
It is gonna work this time round.
– 我会让他变好的 – 那他在哪儿呢?
– I’m gonna make it work. – So, where is he?
对他来说 她们什么都不是!
They mean nothing to him!
你知道他鬼混那些女孩
You know, the other girls.
她们只是贱♥货♥!
They’re just slags!
你不能再吃这些药了
You have to stop with the pills.
Jackie 听到了吗?
Jackie?
医生不肯再给我开药了
The doctor doesn’t want to give me anymore.
特别是现在
Especially now.
我怀孕了
I’m pregnant.
宝贝 我是说…
Well, babe, I mean…
这是好事
That’s a good thing.
他还不知道这事
He doesn’t even know yet.
听我说 好吗?
Listen, right?
我要给你清洗一下
I’m gonna clean you up.
准备好去参加他妈妈的结婚周年宴会 好吗?
Get you ready for his mum’s anniversary day, yeah?
让你看起来不错
Make you look great.
你要坚强 好吗?
And you’re gonna be strong tonight, OK?
你要让Freddie看见你这个样子
You’re gonna let Freddie see you like this.
– 好吗? – 好的
– OK? – Yeah.
你还记得Jimmy逃跑的那次吗?
Do you remember the time that Jimmy ran away?
我的天 当然记得!
Oh, my Lord, yes!
你把那个老男人的鼻子打扁了 不过你也挨了一巴掌
You half- inched the old man’s snouts. You got a slap.
然后 他在煤矿里藏了两天
And then, he hid down the coal shoot for two days.
– 那你后来怎么找到他的 – 我真的 不能说
– And how did you find him again? – I really… I just can’t.
什么?说吧 你怎么找到他的?
What?Go on, how did you find him?
不是的 我和Freddie刚开始出去约会
Well… No, me and Freddie had just started going out
那也是我们经常去…
and that’s when we used to…
她来这儿干什么?
What the hell is she doing here?
– 等等 我和你一起去 – 我就去看看他带谁来了
– Hang on. I’ll come with you. – Just look who he’s brought in.
等等 我和你一起去
Come on. I’m coming with ya!
在他们结婚40周年宴会上 他想干什么
On their 40th wedding anniversary, an’ all.
他妈的没良心的畜生
Fucking heartless ponce.
哦 Freddie
Oh, Freddie.
Kit
Kit
– 你见过我儿子了吗?这是Freddie – 没有 但我听说了他很多事
– Have you met my son, Freddie?- No. But I’ve heard all about you.
我希望都是好事
All good, I hope?
你知道吗 你让我想起来我刚看的一部电影里的女演员
You know, you remind me of an actress in a movie I just watched.
真的吗?是警官和绅士吗?
Really?Is it “Officer And A Gentleman”?
– 人们都说我长的像Debra Winger – 不是
– People say I look like Debra Winger. – Nah.
是深喉
It’s called Deep Throat.
你现在为什么不转过身去
Now, why don’t you just turn around and do one
随便滚到哪间我老爸让你待的屋里去呢
back to whatever hole it is my old man keeps you in.
– 你不能那样和她说话 – 不行吗?
– You can’t talk to her like that. – No?
– Kit,Kitty – 别烦我!
– Kit. Kitty! – Just leave me alone!
干的漂亮 老爸 妈妈现在正躲在角落里哭呢
Nice one, Dad.Mum’s in the bogs, crying,
– 因为你把你那个小贱♥人♥带到聚会上来了 – 管好你自己吧 儿子
– cos you brought your little slut. – Get above yourself, son.
大家到处都在说那件事
Everywhere I go, people are talking about it.
他们说什么了?
What’d they say?
没有人允许你那样对Mickey
No one gave you permission to do that to Mickey.
他是受保护的
He was protected.
那还真对他有很大的好处
Well, a fat lot of fucking good that did him.
如果你再对Kitty那样说话
If you ever speak to Kitty like that again,
我会亲手解决你
I’ll finish you off myself.
– 你还好吗 宝贝? – 是 我很好
– You alright, babe? – Yeah. Yeah, yeah.
– 你还好吗 伙计? – 没事 没事 酷极了
– You alright, mate? – Yeah, yeah, yeah. It’s cool.
你还好吗 妈妈?
You alright, Mum?
哦 我就 就坐在这儿 行吗?
Oh, yeah, I’ll… I’ll sit there, shall I?
– 你马子叫什么 Siddy? – 我叫Patricia
– Who’s your bird, Siddy? – My name’s Patricia.
Patricia Reynolds?
Patricia Reynolds?
是 Ozzy的妹妹
Yes, Ozzy’s sister.
很高兴见到你 我是Freddie
Pleased to meet you. I’m Freddie.
我们别再绕弯子了 我没时间
Let’s not fuck around. I haven’t got the time.
Siddy做这份工作一年了 他打算下个月辞职
Siddy been working on a job for a year. Meant to come off next month.
但是你好像把他的得力干将打成植物人了
But it seems you’ve turned one of his key players into a vegetable.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!