我想亲手杀了Freddie!亲手把他给毙了!
I was gonna kill Freddie!I was!
我不需要你多管闲事!
I didn’t need your help!
警卫
Guard
你最好适可而止 Jimmy
This is over for you now, Jimmy.
我对他已经没感情了
I didn’t think I’d miss him.
一点都没有
Not like this.
可你们毕竟一起生活了这么久
Well, you spent most of your life with him.
很悲哀 不是吗?
Yeah, what a waste of time, eh?
你不能这么想
You can’t think like that.
你不是只为了他一个人而活着
You’re more than just him.
我替你感到高兴 Mags
I’m glad for you, Mags.
真的
Really, I am.
我很高兴这一切都结束了
I’m glad it’s all OK now.
但我也不需要你的可怜
But I don’t want your fucking pity.
现在不需要
Not now,
以后也不需要
not ever.
我们只是做了该做的事
We did something we had to do
现在一切都结束了
and now it’s all over.
– 不是吗? – 是的
– Right? – Right.
好好安息 亲爱的
Rest in peace, babe.
Jimmy 没怀疑过你吗?
Jimmy doesn’t suspect anything?
– 没有 – 他永远都不会发现的
– No – And that’s how it’s always gonna be.
谢谢你 Jackie
Thanks, Jackie.
你是我妹妹
You’re my little sister.
好了
Anyway,
我得走了 还要赶火车
I better go. I’ve got a train to catch.
– 最近还好吗? – 很好
– How you getting on? – Yeah.
我每天都在感激上帝
I thank God every day.
我只说这一遍
I ain’t speaking to you again about this.
你下次再敢惹我的话
Next time you piss me about,
就别怪我不客气
you’ll get a visit in the night.
– 我想过要找他谈谈… – 给我闭嘴!
– I tried to talk to… – Shut up!
别插嘴
I’m speaking.
他妈的我最后给你一次警告
I’m giving you a final bloody warning.
哦 你他…
Oh, you fu…
你…
You…
Jimmy让我送你去地狱 老家伙
Jimmy says goodbye, old man.
– 在煮什么? – 咖喱鸡
– What are you cooking? – Chicken curry.
太棒了
Great.
奇怪 你做的咖喱鸡我天天吃都不会厌
Don’t know what’s wrong with me, but I could eat your curry every day.
她怎么样?
How is she?
呃 还不错
Yeah, she’s alright.
她告诉你她住哪了吗?
She tell you where she lives?
她不肯说
Wouldn’t say.
老实说 她只想别人离Freddie和自己远远的
I think she wants people to stay away from her and Freddie, to be honest.
也许这样最好
Probably for the best.
还要等多久才能开饭
How long’s this gonna take, then
我快饿扁了
I’m Hank Marvin.
心急吃不了热豆腐
Good things come to those who wait.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!