原来你早就在那里了
you’d already been there.
不仅那样…
And not only that…
你还生了他的孩子
you went and had a bloody kid with him, too.
我的妹妹
My little sister.
不能怪她
No flies on her.
Jackie 他强♥暴♥了我
Jackie, he raped me.
别跟我胡扯
Don’t give me that shit.
– 我知道是你勾引他 – 他闯进我们的家
– I know you seduced him. – He broke… into our house
– 把我从浴室拖了出来 – 闭嘴
– and he dragged me from the bath. – Shut up!
当他强♥暴♥完我后
And when he’d finished in me
还扇了我一巴掌
H… he spat in my face…
就为了跟你保证
just to make sure on you
– 对他来说我什么都不是 – 不
– what I was to him. – No.
还有我以前看着Jimmy抱着他的儿子
And I used to watch Jimmy holding his son
好像他就是这世上最宝贵的东西
like he was the most precious thing in the world.
而一直以来 我什么都知道 呃
And all the time, I knew that, um…
那可爱的
that that lovely…
可爱的小男孩
lovely little boy…
是因强♥暴♥而生
was born out of… Out of rape.
现在 你能感受我那种感受吗 Jacks?
Now, how do you think that made me feel, Jacks?
我不相信你
I don’t believe you.
他迟到了多久?
How late is he now?
半个小时
Half hour.
你倒完头道酒 你就回后面去
When you’ve poured those first drinks, you go in the back.
随你的便 Jimmy
Whatever you say, Jimmy.
在想我吗?
Thinking about me?
你想干什么?
What do you want?
我很受伤
I’ve been hurting.
– 就跟你一样 – 什么?
– Just like you. – What?
说真的 那简直要杀了我… 我
It’s been killing me, actually. I…
我想做的就是要在你身边和你分担那些痛苦
All I wanna do is be near you and share it
分担痛苦
Share it?
– 他是 他是我们的儿子 Mags – 不
– He was… He was our boy, Mags. – No
什么?
What?
拜托 你心里跟我一样清楚得很
Come on, you know it as well as I do, inside you.
我们共同创造了一个多么美好的孩子
We both made that beautiful boy.
– 我爱他 – 你永远没有资格去爱他
– And I loved him. – He was never yours to love!
明白吗?
Do you understand?
你没有资格去爱我的小Jimmy
My little Jimmy was never yours to love and that is exactly why
所以他才是个完美的孩子
he was a beautiful boy.
– 哦 别这样 Mags – 如此冷漠的
– Oh, don’t be like that, Mags. – How could a cold,
像你这种冷血的恶魔会爱别人吗?
bloody monster like you ever love anyone?
– 你说什么? – Freddie 你就是个毒瘤
– What did you say? – Freddie, all you are is a cancer.
你是毒瘤 我们生活中的毒瘤
You’re cancer. You’re cancer in all of our lives.
没错
Right.
– 我就是这么想的 – 你♥他♥妈♥的疯了吗?
– There was I thinking – Are you fucking crazy?
哦 好吧
Oh, well.
也许 Jimmy现在就会杀了我
Maybe Jimmy will kill me now.
但他再也不会用同样的眼光看你了
But he’s never gonna look at you the same again.
– 你什么意思? – 在我告诉他这一切之后
– What do you mean? – After I’ve to tell him everything.
哦 毕竟我能做的就这么多 不是吗?
Oh, it’s the least I can do, innit, after all?
男人对男人
Man to man.
别这么做
Don’t do this.
你不能告诉Jimmy!
You can’t tell Jimmy!
这所有的 所有的
All of this, all of it
现在都跟你玩完了
it’s over for you now.
– 不 还没有玩完 – 该死的 Maggie!
– No, it’s not. – Fucking hell, Maggie!
哦 妈的 见鬼 哦 见鬼
Oh, fuck. Fucking hell. Oh, shit.
我… Jackie 救我
I… Jackie?Help.
快救我 Maggie疯了
You fucking help me. Maggie’s gone mental.
妈的
Fuck.
我需要一辆救护车
I need an ambulance.
哦 叫辆该死的救护车 好吗?
Oi, call a fucking ambulance, yeah?
去叫辆该死的救护车 你这个愚蠢的婊♥子♥
Call a fucking ambulance, you stupid bitch.
哦 见鬼
Oh, shit.
我的手♥机♥呢?
Where’s my phone?
哦 见鬼
Oh, shit.
我的手♥机♥在哪
Where…
妈的
Fucking
给我们一点时间 好吗?
Give us a minute, will you?
谢了 哥们
Thanks mate.
– 仍然没有Freddie的踪向吗? – 没有
– Still no sign of Freddie? – No.
– 失踪多久啦 – 五个月
– How long has it been now? – Five months.
– 你觉得他会发生了什么事 – 你说呢
– What do you think happened to him? – You tell me.
我之后就告诉过你
I told you back then…
这跟我无关
I had nothing to do with it.
– 你还好吧 – 是的 – 过来
– You alright? – Yeah – Come here.
– 在那里过得怎么样 – 很好
– So, what’s it like there? – Fine.
我们都过得很好
We’re making a go of it.
– 我给小Freddie买♥♥了条狗 – 真的吗?
– I bought little Freddie a dog. – Really?
什么品种的?
What kind?
拉布拉多犬
A Labrador.
小Freddie自己挑的 给她取名叫Britney
Little Freddie chose her. He’s called her Britney.
天呐
God.
他还带她去海边散步
He takes her for walks by the sea.
你住在海边吗?
You’re by the sea, then?
Jackie 为什么不告诉我们你去了哪里?
Jackie, why won’t you tell us where you’ve gone?
– 妈妈很想见见小Freddie – 不可以
– Mum really wanna see little Freddie. – No, She can’t.
为什么不可以?
Why not?
因为我不想这里的人知道我们的下落
Cos I don’t want anyone from round here to know.
他们也管不着
It’s none of their bloody business.
呃 连我都不能知道吗?
Well, can’t you tell me?
你当初为什么要离开这里?
Then why did you go?
我必须离开
I had to.
– 我是为了小Freddie – 小Freddie 为什么?
– For little Freddie’s sake. – Little Freddy?Why?It…
因为我不想他长大后成为他爸那样的人
Cos I didn’t want him growing up like his father.
你在想什么 Jimmy?
What are you thinking, Jimmy?
是不是在考虑我出狱后会怎样?
Are you thinking what it’s gonna be like when I’m out?
不是 我在想Siddy
No, I was thinking about Siddy.
– 还有Freddie – 他们怎么了?
– And Freddie. – What about ’em?
你服刑期间 一直是他们在帮你做事
They used to run things for you, didn’t they?All this time you was inside.
到头来却没落得好下场
Things didn’t turn out too well for them.
一个被酒瓶捅了脖子 另外一个…
One got a bottle in the neck and the other one has…
不知去向…
disappeared…
我本来打算亲手毙了他
before I had a chance to shoot him.
你到底想说什么?
What’s your point?
我只是实话实说
I’m just thinking out loud, really.
现在的形势对我来说不是很乐观 不是吗?
But things don’t look too rosy for me, do they?
他的事全落到了我的头上
Seeing as I took over from him.
我看好你 Jimmy
I like you, Jimmy.
一直以来都是
I always have.
你处事灵活
You’ve got brains.
其他人
The others
都比不上你
didn’t.
没法跟你比
Not like you.
知道你让我想起谁了吗?
Do you know who you remind me of?
我自己
Me.
等我出去后一定会好好重用你
You’re gonna be useful to me when I’m out.
然后等我没用了就一脚踢开
Until I stop being useful.
什么?
What?
不是吗
Well,
这就是跟着你混的命运 不是吗?
that’s how it is with you, isn’t it?
利用完了就…
Use ’em and then…
一脚踢开他们
lose ’em.
别把我当敌人
Don’t make me an enemy
敌人 战友 在你看来没差别
Enemy?Friend?It’s all the same with you
Freddie 也知道
Freddie knew that.
别敬酒不吃吃罚酒
You’re making one big fucking mistake
你以为我没胆量杀Freddie吗?
Did you think I didn’t have the balls to do Freddie?
是因为这个你才替我杀死他的吗?
Is that why you killed him?

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!