– 不要啊 – 乖 一切都会好起来的
– No! – It’s OK. It’s alright.
你工作的时候 得多留意她一些 帮她一点点走出来
You’re gonna have to keep an eye on her at work. Help her out a bit.
她不接受任何帮助 她根本听不进去
She doesn’t accept help. She ain’t built that way.
你妈又怎么了?
What’s up with your mum?
鬼才知道 我们到这儿以后她就什么也没说
Fuck knows. She hasn’t said anything since we got here.
你来这里干什么?
What are you doing here?
我来这里想看他最后一面
I wanted to be here for him.
– 我知道你做的所有坏事 – 真的吗?
– I know about everything you’ve done. – Really?
– 告诉我 你都知道些什么? – 我知道你和那群土耳其人的事儿
– What do you know?Tell me. – I know about you and the Turks.
我知道你和Patricia的事 你们袭击了Ozzy
I know about you and Patricia, about the hit on Ozzy.
我知道你是被派来在Kim订婚宴后杀死我的
I know you were sent to kill me after Kim’s engagement.
这就是你的那些事
This is it for you.
过了今天 你就是个死人了
After today, you’re a dead man.
有什么好笑的
Something funny?
呃 Jimmy…
Yeah, Jimmy…
Jimmy,Jimmy 你以为你知道很多
Jimmy, Jimmy, you think you know so much.
其实你什么都不知道
But you don’t.
– 你知道个屁 – 真的吗?
– You know fuck all. – Really?
还有什么是我不知道的?
What don’t I know?
你应该在太平间的时候就一枪毙了我 伙计
You should have shot me at the morgue, mate.
但是你一直下不了手 因为你没有胆量
But then that’s always been your problem. You’ve got no balls.
你根本没有纯爷们的气魄
You got no real man’s spunk in ya.
你懂我的意思吧?
Do you know what I mean?
别忘了…
Don’t forget…
要不是我
if it weren’t for me,
你现在应该还在某个维修点混呢
you would still be working on Cortinas at Kwik-Fit.
等我♥干♥掉你
When I’m done with you
我就去把你那杀人犯儿子一起干掉
I’m gonna go after that murdering son of yours
我会割断他的喉咙
and I’m gonna cut his throat.
怎么样?
Alright?
我们刚刚在聊我们小Jimmy是多么可爱哦
We was just saying what a lovely little boy our Jimmy was.
你不该来这里
You shouldn’t be here.
你很清楚我比任何人都更有权力来这里
I have more right than anyone else to be here and you know that.
– 快走吧 – 等下
– Just go. – Oi.
他是我们的儿子
He was our boy.
对吧 我知道…
Yeah?I know that…
你也知道
you know that…
并且有一天 其他人都会知道的
and one day, everyone else will know that.
我回家去了
I’m going home.
哦 你又喝醉了吗?很好
Oh, are you pissed again?Nice.
我们从未有过这个 对吧 Freddie
We were never gonna have this, were we, Freddie?
什么?
What?
你从来没想过要和我在一起 对吧
You never wanted any of this with me, did you?
这就是为什么我们生活得如此窝囊 不是吗?
That’s why we live in such a shithole, isn’t it?
我不知道你在说什么 可是我要回家了
I have no idea what you are talking about, but I am going home.
我是那错误的亲姐姐
I was the wrong bloody sister.
Tony,Tony 再给我杯威士忌 哥们
Tony, Tony, get us another whisky, mate.
你知道Jimmy想杀我吗?
Do you know Jimmy wants to kill me?
想知道为什么吗?
Do you wanna know why?
想知道他为什么想杀我吗?
Do you wanna know why he wants to kill me?
因为我才是那个他妈的爸爸
It’s cos I’m the fucking daddy.
天啊
Jesus.
你受伤了吗?
Are you hurt?
没有 这不是我的血
No… It’s not my blood.
到底怎么回事 Jimmy?
What is going on with you, Jimmy?
告诉我吧
Talk to me.
以前我觉得你不爱他
I used to feel like you didn’t love him.
什么?
What?
以前看到他在你身上寻找爱的样子我都会伤心
It used to break my heart watching him
他仰望你
look it up at you,
渴望得到你的爱
need your love…
可你就是不能给他爱
but you just couldn’t give it to him.
不过你后来变了
But then you changed.
看在上帝的份上啊
For God’s sake.
Jimmy要杀了我
Jimmy’s gonna kill me.
什么?
What?
你最好带小Freddie离开这
You better get Freddie out of here.
最好把他带到离这越远越好
You better get him as far away from here as you can.
为什么是小Freddie?
Why little Freddie?
为什么是小Freddie?
Why little Freddie?
因为Jimmy紧跟着也要杀了他
Cos Jimmy’s gonna come after him and all.
为什么Jimmy要伤害小Freddie?
Why would Jimmy hurt little Freddie?
小Freddie杀了我那个孩子
Freddie killed my little boy.
我就知道
I knew it.
小Jimmy是你儿子 对吧
Little Jimmy was your boy, wasn’t he?
他是你的儿子 对吧
He was your boy, wasn’t he?
我如此的爱他
I loved him so much.
哦 天啊
Oh, God.
– Jimmy? – Fred
– Jimmy? – Fred
听着 哥们 我们真得需要见一面 不是吗?了结所有狗屁事
Look, mate, we really need to meet up, don’t we?Sort all this shit out.
定个时间和地点
Name a time and a place.
Jimmy 小子 这些天感觉你变化很大
Jimmy, boy, you sound so different these days.
只管告诉我时间地点
Just tell me.
是啊 有些事我得告诉你 哥们
Yeah, there is something I need to tell you, mate.
别他妈的耍我!
Stop fucking me about!
今晚六点 酒馆见
6:00pm tonight, see you in the tavern.
别打了 求你了 别
No more, please. No.
– 你刚说什么 胖子 – 别打了 求你了
– What did you say, fatty? – No more, please.
别担心 你很快就能见到你兄弟了
Don’t worry, you’ll be meeting your brother very soon.
– 我们要去哪里? – 奶奶会来接你
– Where are we going? – Grandma is gonna be taking you.
你要跟她呆一段时间
You’re gonna be staying with her for a while.
那你和妈妈呢?我不想自己一个人
What about you and Mum?I don’t wanna be by myself.
听着 Fred 好吧
Look, Fred, alright…
伙计 我不会骗你的 好吧
mate, I am not gonna lie to you, alright?
因为你杀了小Jimmy 所以你必须离开
You are going away because of what you done to little Jimmy.
我也知道你为什么那么做 我…我
And I know why you did it as well and I’m… I’m…
事实上 很抱歉 因为 这都是我的错
I’m sorry, actually, because it… That’s my fault.
要知道
You know.
我本应该对你更好些的 伙计
I should have done better by you, mate.
我们都本应该对你更好些的
We should have done better by you.
我不想走!
I don’t wanna go!
我知道 但你必须走 否则你Jimmy叔叔会杀了你 明白吗?
I know, but you have to or Uncle Jimmy’s gonna kill you. Do you understand?
伙计 拜托 你得勇敢点
Mate, you’ve just gotta be a bit braver. Come on.
妈妈什么时候会来看我
When will Mum see me?
她很快就会来看你的 我保证
She’ll come and see you soon, I promise.
– 你呢? – 很快 上车 快上去
– What about you? – Soon!Get in the car, go on.
就给你了 亲爱的 听着 尽量避开
Here you are, babe. Look, that should keep you going
一段时间 好吧
for a while, yeah?
你和Jimmy之间到底发什么了什么事?
What’s gonna happen between you and Jimmy?
我不知道
I don’t know.
我教过你要对彼此留个心眼儿
I brought you up to watch out for each other.
我想要做你那样的发型
I want it like yours.
什么?
What?
我想做成跟你一样的发型
I want it like your hair.
Sharon 别打扫了 早点去吃午饭吧 好吧
Sharon, leave that. Go and have an early lunch, yeah?
好的 谢谢
Alright. Thanks.
好了 我得剪掉你很多头发
OK… I’ll have to take quite a lot off.
那样没关系吗?
Is that gonna be alright?
你觉得Freddie会喜欢吗?
Do you think Freddie will like it?
因为这对我来说很重要
Cos that’s all that really matters to me.
好吧 宝贝 到底发生了什么事?
OK, babe, what’s going on?
我只是想看起来像你
I just wanna look like you.
为了Freddie
For Freddie.
– 我知道 – 你知道什么?
– I know. – You know what?
我知道关于小 Jimmy的事
I know about little Jimmy.
Freddie告诉我的 那天他喝得天昏地暗 可我知道那是实话
Freddie told me. He was drunk out of his skull. I know it was the truth.
– 什么实话? – 别他妈的跟我玩把戏
– What truth? – Don’t fucking play games with me.
你还记得我进去之前
Do you remember when I came in here before
说你给我Freddie抛媚眼吗
And I said you were making eyes at my Freddie?
想想…
And to think…

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!