超过20架直升机已经跟上
Over 20 helicopters have followed…
不要!不要盖住他!
No!You covered him!
他走了 宝贝儿!
He’s gone, darling!
妈妈在这里!
Mum is here!
就是我们买♥♥给他的新玩具
It was this new toy we bought him.
一辆小卡车
A pick-up.
刚买♥♥回来的时候 它就装在那个袋子里
As it’d come, rubbed up in that bag
但是我们怎么会想到会发生这样的事情
but we didn’t think anything about it, did we?
不会的 因为…
No, because…
Jimmy很聪明
Jimmy is a clever boy.
他知道不能玩那样的东西
He knows not to play with things like that.
而且 他当时睡着了
And anyway, he was asleep.
我发誓 我是唱着歌♥哄他睡着的
I sware, I sang him something to sleep.
我不知道 说不定他醒来后 又去拿了那个袋子玩
I don’t know, you see. He must have just got up and fetched that bag.
我不明白为什么他不睡觉
I don’t know why he didn’t go to sleep.
是你先发现他的吗?
Was it you, who found him?
不是她 是我
No, it was me.
因为他不想让我看见孩子变成那样
Because he didn’t want me to see him like that.
跟我来
Come with me.
进来吧
Come in.
我们给她注射了镇静剂让她能休息一会儿
We’ve given her something to help her rest.
– Jimmy在哪儿? – 他和小Jimmy在太平间
– Where is Jimmy? – He’s in the morgue with the little boy.
可怜的孩子
Poor love.
我陪着她吧
I stay with her.
一切都会好起来的
You’re going to be fine, alright?
噢 天呐
Oh, God.
来这里 来吧 亲爱的 乖
Come here. Come on, darling, come.
会好的 振作啊
Alright. Come on.
他离开人世了吗?
Has he gone?
他真的已经离开了吗?
Has he really gone?
妈?
Mum?
真的 真的很抱歉
I am so, so sorry.
不要啊
No.
上帝难道也想让他走吗?
God didn’t want him to leave, did he?
Freddie在… 在哪儿?
Where… Where’s Freddie?
他知道了吗?
Does he know?
那个塑料袋… 是系在他的头上的
The plastic bag…was tied to his head.
– 你说什么? – 那个塑料袋…
– What did you say? – The plastic bag…
是系在小Jimmy的头上的
it was tied to little Jimmy’s head.
– 系是什么意思? – 用绳子系着
– What do you mean, “tied”? – Tied with string.
在别人发现之前我把绳子拆下来了
I got rid of it before anyone saw.
不可能是他自己 小Jimmy不可能把绳子系在自己的脖子上
No, he couldn’t do that. Little Jimmy couldn’t even tie his own laces.
不是小Jimmy自己系的
It wasn’t little Jimmy.
是小Freddie
It was little Freddie.
是小Freddie把绳子系在他脖子上的
Little Freddie did this to him.
我希望我说这个的时候 你们能同时听到
I wanted you to be here when I told him that.
– Jimmy 我不知道该说些什么 – 滚开
– Jimmy, I don’t know what to say. – Just get the fuck away.
他只是…
He was…
– 他只是我的儿子 – 告诉我 我能做些什么?
– He was my baby. – What can I do?Tell me.
这些都是你造成的
This is what you’ve created.
你的小兔崽子杀死了我的宝贝儿子!
Your fucked- up kid has killed my lovely boy!
– 对不起 – 这样就行了吗
– I’m sorry. – Well, that’s not enough.
这事我跟你没完!
That’s not enough now!
呃 你希望我能做些什么?
Well…what do you want me to do about it?
从今以后 我再也…
I never wanna see…
不要看见那个小怪兽
that little monster ever again.
呃 这是什么意思?Jimmy 你这是什么意思?
Well, what does that mean?Jimmy, what does that mean?
都是你的错 他长得越来越像他的杀手爸爸你了!
This is your fault. He’s grown up a fucking killer like you!
听着 你想杀我就杀吧
Look, do it if you’re gonna do it.
我可怜的孩子
My little boy.
Freddie 别跑 Freddie!
Freddie, don’t move. Freddie!
Freddie 过来!
Freddie, come here!
放开我 我什么都没干 妈妈!
Let me go!I didn’t do anything!Mum!
– 待在这不许动! – 我真的什么都没干!
– Don’t fucking move! – I didn’t do anything!
– 求你了 爸爸 别伤害我 – 你怎么能这么对小Jimmy呢?
– Please, Dad, don’t hurt me. – How could you do that to little Jimmy?
他还那么小!
He was so fucking little!
你怎么下得了手!
How could you do it?!
看着我的眼睛
Look at me.
– 你为啥要这么做?啊? – 你会伤害我吗?
– Why did you do it?Eh? – Are you gonna hurt me?
你怎么下得了手的?
How could you do it?
因为你更喜欢他 而不是我
Because you loved him more than me.
你在干什么?Fred 放开他
What are you doing to him?Fred, get off him!
你没事吧?天呐 你怎么了 爸爸?
Are you OK?Jesus!What’s wrong with you, Dad?
噢 天呐
Oh, God.
发生了什么事?
What’s going on?
你干嘛这样凶他?
Why did you attack him?
这个小兔崽子再也没有出头的机会了
That poor fucker in there, he never had a chance, did he?
– 这是什么意思? – 嗯 小Jimmy怎么会
– What do you mean? – Well, how come, right, little Jimmy,
他那么可爱 像天使一样 但是…
he’s so sweet and angelic and our…
我们的Freddie
Our Freddie,
却让一切变成了这样
he just turns out like that.
我是说…
I mean…
到底Maggie有什么东西是你没有的
what has our Maggie got that you haven’t?
– 她有Jimmy吗? – 噢 就是这个 就是这样
– She has Jimmy, yeah? – Oh, that’s fucking right, that is.
– 对啊 – 她是有Jimmy
– Yeah. – She’s got Jimmy.
Jimmy 就是她独有的
Jimmy, that’s who she has.
我估计就你和她就只有这么点不同
I bet that makes a fucking difference to her.
Freddie 等一下
Freddie, wait.
发生了什么事?求求你告诉我吧
What’s going on?Please
求你了
Please
去睡觉吧 宝贝
Get some sleep, babe.
我出去一下
I’m gonna be gone for a while.
他还没穿到过这些
He hadn’t even worn these.
– 还有这些 – 放那儿 别整理了Mags
– Nor these. – Leave it, Mags.
他不是自己要来这个世界的
He didn’t ask to be born.
我可怜的小宝贝
Poor sweetheart.
– 他都没的选择 – 别折磨你自己了
– He didn’t stand a chance. – Don’t do this to yourself.
你在做什么?
What you doing?
– 你整理这些东西干什么? – 打包扔掉
– What you doing with his stuff? – Packing it away.
– 为什么?他还没有入土呢 – 这些都是该做的事
– Why?He’s not even in the ground yet. – It needs to be done.
天呢 Maggie 你怎么能这么冷血?
Jesus Christ, Maggie,how can you be so cold?
别他妈的告诉我 我应该感受些什么!
Don’t you fucking tell me what to feel!
他已经走了!
He’s gone!
我只是想要做我必须做的
And I’m trying to do what I have to do.
你想听点开心的吗?
Want to hear something funny?
我认识了个新律师 是个亚洲辣妹
I got a new lawyer. A real hottie. Asian.
这个女的让我更有希望获得保释了
This bint’s really shaken up my case for parole.
看来监狱的管理还有漏洞
Thinks the prison service has been negligent
– 在给我的治疗中 – 那太好了
– in its treatment of me. – That’s great.
如果我在外面
If I was outside,
告诉你 我们肯定不会像现在这么的一团糟
I tell ya, we wouldn’t be in the bloody mess we are now.
噢 噢 你认为我说的话太难听了吗?
Oh, oh, you think I’m being harsh, do ya?
关于你的小Jimmy 我很遗憾 真的
I’m sorry about your little ‘un. Jimmy, truly, I am.
但是你必须知道在那个圈子里没人会同情弱者
But you must realise there’s no mercy for the weak out there.
别让他们看见你脆弱的样子 因为那正是他们想看到的
Don’t let them see you’re hurting cos that’s when they come for ya.
你得完成你未完成的事业 除掉土耳其人
You gotta finish what you started. Take out the Turks
然后…
and then…
– 再除掉Freddie – 我也是这么计划的
– take out Freddie. – That’s what I plan to do.
– 不错 – 才不是因为你让我这么做我才这么做的
– Good man. – But not ‘cos you fucking tell me to.
我会这么做是因为所有的事情都该结束了
I’m gonna do it because all this has gone far enough.
– Jimmy 坐下来 – 滚开吧 Ozzy!
– Sit down, Jimmy. – Fuck off, Ozzy!
– 为什么他还没换衣服? – 因为他不去参加葬礼
– Why is he not dressed? – Cos he’s not going to no funeral.
– 为什么不去? – 因为他太小了 就这样
– Why not? – Cos he’s too young, that’s why.
嗯 也对
Yeah. You’re right.
那谁来照看他呢?
Well, what are we gonna do with him, then?
Joseph(岳父)会照顾好他 我跟他讲好了 他来照顾
Joseph’s gonna have him. I spoke to him, sorted it.
噢 感谢上帝
Oh, thank God.
– 感谢上帝保佑我们全家平安 – 是啊
– Thank God we’re all alright. – Yeah.
你能想像他们现在是什么心情吗?
Can you imagine what they’re going through?
丧子之痛是什么感觉你能想像吗?
What is must feel like to lose a kid like that?

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!