你去做行吗?
It’s gotta be you, OK?
你是唯一可以接近他的人
You’re the only one that can get close enough to him.
– 洗手间在哪? – 在楼上
– Where is you car Karsey, mate? – It’s upstairs.
好的
Right.
我女儿马上有个订婚派对
There’s an engagement party for my daughter.
就在下周
It’s next week.
Jimmy会去的
Jimmy’ll be there.
我跟Tony能搞定他
I can fix it with Tony…
我就在酒馆的楼上等着
so I’m waiting upstairs in the pub.

No.
不 我不会在订婚宴上做的 至少不会当着他父母的面
No, I’m not doing it at a party. Not in front of his family.
只怕你没有更好的时机了 Jimmy
You might not get a better chance, Jimmy.

No.
那是Kim的订婚宴 她一直跟我妻子是共事
It’s Kim’s engagement. She works with my wife.
他不会这么细心的 还记得他是怎么对Siddy的吗?
He won’t be so bloody scrupulous. Remember what he did to Siddy?
我会想办法把他引出来 上我的车
I’ll figure out a way to get him to come out to my car.
需要我先到停车场接应你吗?
Do you want me to wait in the car park before you?
不用了
No.
你待在酒吧就好了
I want you to stay in the pub.
这样 他会放松警惕
That way, he won’t be on his guard.
真的很抱歉 都是那订婚宴 弄的我晕乎乎的
I’m really sorry. It’s the booze. It makes me paranoid.
或许你该为订婚宴做点正事
Maybe you should do something about the booze.
我在努力啊
I’m really trying.
他还在跟她见面吗?
Is he still seeing her?

Yeah.
我是为了Kim 今晚是她的好日子
I’m doing this for Kim. Tonight’s her night.
天呀 Rox 快点关掉那噪音
Jesus, Rox, turn that bloody racket down!
我是认真的 就现在 我发誓 我会把你那电子鼓从楼顶扔出去的
I mean it. Right this minute. I swear, I’ll chuck that beatbox off the edge.
天那 那噪音怎么会是音乐啊
Jesus, you can’t call that noise music.
– 我挺喜欢的 – 妈 你是不是落伍了?
– I quite like it. – Are you getting old, Mum?
看看你的品位!
Stuff you listen to!
弗里五麦克乐队怎么了?
What the fuck’s wrong with Fleetwood Mac, eh?
你妈妈当初还是个摇滚少女呢
Your mum was a right rock chick in her day.
太对了 我那时候还跟着他们四处跑过一次
Damn right. I ran away with this band, once.
我跟他们四处跑 疯了五个月 你记得吗?
I spent 5 months on the road with ’em. Do you remember?
– 对哦 他们叫什么来着 – 机车发动机
– Yeah!What were they called again? – The Gasoline Engines.
知道吗 他们很喜欢摩托车的
Remember, they were right into their motorbikes.
爸妈他们被你弄疯了 是不是?
Mum and Dad went completely spare, didn’t they?
– 那时候你几岁 – 就是Roxanna这么大
– How old were you? – God, Roxanna’s age.
– 15岁 不会吧! – 是啊
– 15?No! – Yeah.
你还记得在沙滩野营队那个把我扔在露营点的歌♥手吗
Do you remember the singer dumped me in that camp site in Camper Sands
– 害得我不得不搭便车回家 – 老爸出去接你了
– and I had to hitch home? – And Dad had to come and get you.
他是清白的 对吗?
And he’s definitely clean, yeah?

Yeah.
– 你什么时候过来? – 一小时后
– When are you coming round? – In about an hour.
Freddie
Freddie
昨天我… 我看到有两个男人把车停在门外
I saw… I saw a couple of men sitting in a car outside last night
而且
and,
我没去买♥♥到牛奶
I haven’t got any milk.
别担心 亲爱的
Don’t worry about it, babe.
等我到了就去看看怎么回事
I’ll check it out when I get there.

Yeah.
快点 亲爱的
Be quick, love.
这样 对吗?
And get this, right?Jacks used to turn up
Jacks以前总是带着盗版的射手杂♥志♥去见他的夜♥总♥会♥…
to face his nightclub mate*** with a copy of Shoot magazine…
别说
Stop.
她就会告诉他足球赛的比分
so she could tell him the football results.
我没乱说 那可是你♥妈♥的♥本色
I’m not joking. That’s your mum.
– Mags – Freddie
– Mags – Freddie
老爸 这套西服看起来太棒了
Dad, that suit looks smashing.
真的?
Yeah?
那是 这可是为我女儿的订婚宴准备的 对吧?
Well, it’s my daughter’s engagement party, innit?
Freddie在哪?我要开车把他送到你妈妈那
Where’s Freddie?I’m gonna drop him off at your mother’s
– 然后我再去酒吧见你 – 哦 你可真是个宝啊
– before I meet you down the bar. – Oh, you’re a diamond.
嘿 Freddie 快点上来 真是个好孩子
Hey, Freddie, come on in, there’s a good boy.
听我说 要保证Tony有足够的啤酒
Oi, and listen, make sure Tony puts a good kick on tap
你可是知道他有多麻烦的 对吗?
cos you know how tight he is, don’t ya?
Jimmy怎么样?我有一阵子没看到他了
How’s Jimmy?I haven’t seen him for a while.
他挺好的 今晚他也会到
Yeah, he’s good. He’ll be there tonight.
到了 我进去五分钟就出来 好吗?
Right. I’m gonna be about five minutes, yeah?
记得把门锁上
You keep the door locked.
老爸?
Dad?
你没事吧?
You OK?
没事
Yeah.
没事 我没事 儿子
Yeah, I’m fine, son.
我们走
Right. There you go.
– Mags晚一会会来接他 – 来吧 宝贝
– Mags will pick him up later. – Come on, sweetheart.
你表哥已经来了
Hey, your cousin’s here already.
– 小Freddie也在这 – 今晚两个调皮宝都来了
– Little Freddie’s here, too? – We’ve got both the rascals tonight.
自己下来走吧 亲爱的 Freddie半小时前把他送来的
Down you go, darling. Yeah, Freddie dropped him off half an hour ago.
别担心 我不会让他们离开我的视线的
But don’t worry, they ain’t gonna leave my sight.
好吧
Right.
乖点 活力小子
Be good, ginger.
有什么烦心事吗 亲爱的?
Something bothering you, love?
没有 我没事 晚会见
No, I’m fine. Maybe see you later.

Yeah.
是你啊 最近都躲到哪去了 亲爱的
Oi!Look at you!Where you been hiding yourself, babe?
好吗 我爱你
Alright?I love you!
跟我们这些粗人比 你可是太像挥霍的大人物
Oi, it’s like Mr Big here’s too flush for us riff-raff these days.
– 真高兴见到你Jack – 我也是
– Good to see you, Jack. – You, too!
你好啊 Jim叔叔 这是给我的吗?谢谢了
Hello, Uncle Jim. Is that for me?Thanks.
哦 天那!
Oh, my God!
哦 天那 这是真的吗?太漂亮了
Oh, Jesus!Is this real?Oh, it’s beautiful.
– 快点 让我们看看 – 噢 太美了
– Come on, let’s have a look! – Oh, it’s so lovely.
真的很漂亮 谢谢你
It’s beautiful. Thank you.
快把那个取下来 戴上这个
Let’s get this stuff off and get that stuff on.
给我跟烟 你真好
Lend me a fag. Oh, you’re so lovely, you are.
一、二、三!
One, two, three!
你给Kim的项链真的很漂亮
It’s a lovely necklace you got Kim.
– 没什么 – 不 配上这项链 她太动人了
– It’s nothing. – No, she’s really made up. Well done.
– 她未婚夫怎么样? – Tony
– What’s he like, her man? – Tony?
– 很年轻 – 他很想订婚吗?
– He’s young. – Is he hungry for it?
他们都很期望这 是吗?
They all are these days, aren’t they?
他等不及这一刻了 他对我说的每句话都特认真
He can’t wait to be earning big time, he hangs on every word I say.
– 你对他来说可是个传奇啊 – 要是他知道就好了
– You’re a legend to him. – If only he knew it.
他让我想起了某个人
He reminds me of someone.
算了 你总是比别人多事
Nah, you always had a bit more going on upstairs.
即使是在黄金时代
Even back in the day.
面对现实吧 Tony不可能赢过Master Mind的
Let’s face it, Tony’s never gonna win Master Mind
但是他会照顾我的Kim 而且他对Jacks也很好
but he will look after my Kim. And he’s good to Jacks,
重要的是 我不在的时候 他会去看望她
he drops in on her when I’m not about, and that’s what counts.
我总是认为某天会是我们在那
And I always thought that’d be us some day.
老家伙 看吧台上那些
Old fuckers. Propping up the bar,
讲点战争故事来交换我们老婆的屁♥股♥有多肥
swapping war stories about how fat our wives arses are.
会好的 是吗?
It will be, won’t it?
是啊 是啊
Yeah, yeah.
我想和你说点事
There’s a few things I wanna talk to you about.
我们要花个几小时来说吧
Let’s do it a couple of hours, eh?
Ozzy怎么样了?
How’s Ozzy?
他挺好的
He’s good.
他过的很不错
He’s better.
是啊 Patricia也是这么跟我说的
Yeah, that’s what Patricia tells me.
OJ Simpson 涉嫌谋杀前妻
OJ Simpson, who is suspected of murdering his ex- wife…
他为什么开的这么慢?
Why is he driving so bloody slowly?
我猜他八成杀了他老婆
I reckon he’s definitely murdered his missus.
– 爷爷 – 怎么了?
– Granddad. – Yes, mate?
我可以用厕所吗?
Can I go to the toilet, please?
这个你不必问的 小子 当然可以
You don’t need to ask permission, lad. Course you can.
注意点不要把小Jimmy吵醒
Mind you don’t wake little Jimmy.
认为他正逃往他的住所
believe he is heading to him mansion.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!