你一直嫉妒我能跟Freddie一起
You’ve always been jealous of me being with Freddie.
– Jacqui你疯了 – 从一开始就是
– You’re mental, Jacqui. – Right from the start.
瞧瞧你是怎么看他的
The way you look at him.
我应该一开始就意识到 天哪!
I should have realised from the start. Oh, God!
这他妈太明显了!
It’s so bloody obvious!
你对他渴望好久了吧
You’ve been pining for him all this time.
– 终于叫我发现了 – 你今天是怎么了?
– I can finally see it. – What’s the matter?
Jimmy对你不够男人吗?
Is Jimmy not man enough for ya?
– 他就在你楼下办公吧 – 别说了 Jacqui
– Doesn’t he do the business downstairs? – Stop this, Jacqui.
来吧 我知道一个好玩的地方
Come on. I know a good place to play.
– Maggie这几天生意好么? – 什么?
– How’s our Maggie doing these days? – What?
你跟她走的比较近 一定注意到这几天她脸色很差了吧
You’re close. You must have noticed she’s been down in the dumps lately.
– 不知道你在说什么 – 噢 别这样
– Don’t know what you’re talking about. – Oh, come on.
Maggie和Jimmy出了点小问题 这你我都知道
We all know that Maggie and Jimmy have got a few problems.
不是什么秘密了 你看她整天哭丧个脸
It’s hardly a secret. She walks around with a face like a rainy day.
– 你说什么呢? – Jimmy不行了
– What are you talking about? – Jimmy can’t perform.
可怜的Maggie忍♥耐的快到极限了
It’s driving poor, old Maggie to the end of her tether.
这就是你找我老公解决的理由吗?是吗?因为你那位不行了
Is that why you need my husband, yeah?Cos yours can’t get it up?
– 你个笨蛋 – 你个小狐狸精
– You stupid – You little slut!
– 听见没! – 别碰我!
– Do you hear me?! – Don’t touch me!
– 我他妈的恨死你老公了! – 哦 是吗
– I fucking hate your husband! – Oh, yeah.
我才不会让这个人♥渣♥碰我
I’d never let that piece of mongrel scum anywhere near my body!
你还不明白吗 Jackie?
Don’t you get that, Jackie?
用你的装满便便的大脑也想得出来!
Even with your shit for brains!
让那头色猪碰我 我还不如去死
I’d rather die than have that fucker touch me.
小Jimmy呢?
Where’s little Jimmy?
– 他去哪了?他妈的! – Freddie?
– Where’s he gone?Fucking hell! – Freddie?
– 他出去了 Freddie? – Jimmy Jimmy Freddie!
– He’s gone!Freddie? – Jimmy!Jimmy?Freddie!
Jimmy其实是我的
Jimmy is just for me
驼鹿果汁店其实不卖♥♥果汁
There’s no juice in the moose.
虽然也卖♥♥饮料 但它们不一样 是吧?
He’s got some.It’s not the same though, is it?
– 什么? – 相信我 我确实知道
– What? – Believe me, I know that for sure.
– Jimmy不是他爸爸亲生的 – 你怎么知道?
– Jimmy, not his dad. – How would you know that?
因为小Jimmy 对 是我儿子
Because little Jimmy, yeah, is my son.
哦 对 这小家伙绝对是我的儿子 毫无疑问
Oh, yeah. The little fella’s definitely mine. Without a doubt.
我们的Maggie也知道 还记得你飞往阿姆斯特丹
And our Maggie knows that, too. Do you remember when you flew out
去建实验室的时候吗?对 那是五年前
to Amsterdam to open up the lab there?Yeah. Five years ago then.
是这样 那天晚上我闯进Jimmy家
Well, that night, I broke into Jimmy’s
强♥奸♥了Maggie 我没想到的是
and I raped Maggie. And low and behold,
九个月以后…
nine months later…
你想知道最好玩的是什么吗?
You wanna know what the funny thing is?
我爱上了这个小孩
I love that kid.
非常爱这个小孩
I really love that little boy.
可能比我其他的孩子都要爱
Maybe even more than my other kids.
但我连见他都不能
But I can’t even see him.
天哪 说出来的感觉太好了
God, it feels good to get this off my chest.
– 都怪我 – 别担心 亲爱的
– It’s all my fault. – Don’t worry, love.
所有我们能找到的部门都在找他呢
We have every available officer looking for him.
你不明白
You don’t understand.
我对他太不好了
I’ve been awful to him.
那是我自己的孩子
To my own son.
这不是你的错 别太自责了
It’s not your fault. Don’t be so hard on yourself.
这是我的错
It is.
我是个坏妈妈
I’m a terrible mother.
– 我们去哪? – 去看火车
– Where are we going? – We’re gonna look at the trains.
你喜欢火车吧?
You like trains, don’t you?
你们在干嘛 离那远点 过来 离开那里!
What are you doing?!Come away from there!I said come away!
2号♥ 3号♥ 你能接电♥话♥吗?
Two, three, are you receiving?
2号♥ 3号♥
Two, three.

Yeah.
有消息吗
Any word.
好的
Alright.
好 收到 结束
Yeah. Roger that. Over.
他们没事
They’re OK.
哦 噢 我的Freddie!
Oh!Oh, my Freddie!
噢 天哪!
Oh, God!
哦 我的天哪!
Oh, my God!
我再也不会让她走了 永远都不会!
I’m never gonna let her go again. Never!
没事了 没事了 宝贝
It’s OK. It’s OK, babe.
噢 天哪
Oh, God.
你们这是干什么去呢?
What were you doing?
Freddie.
Freddie.
拜托 我…我不会对你怎么样的 好吗?
Please, I’m…I’m not gonna hurt you, OK?
我们只是想明白咋回事 好吗?
We just wanna know, yeah?
你们干嘛要跑走?
What were you doing running away like that?
那些大喊大叫
The shouting.
我只是不想听见她们大喊大叫
I just wanted to get away from all the shouting.
你今天真的吓到妈咪了
You really scared mummy today.
答应我以后不要这样了 好吗?
Promise me you won’t go off like that again, OK?
谁是我的小宝贝啊?
Who’s my boy?
睡个好觉吧
Sleep tight.
– 感觉怎样? – 相当糟糕
– How are you feeling? – Bloody awful.
– 他们怎么样 Maggie和小…呃? – 没事的 他们很好 谢谢
– How’s Maggie and the little ‘un? – Yeah, they’re good. Good, thanks.
好像彼得潘里面那只鳄鱼啊
It’s like the crocodile from Peter Pan.
他们总会找到你
They’re gonna come for you.
嗯 我知道
Yeah, I know.
– 知道是谁吗? – 知道
– You know who it was? – Yeah.
那些土耳其佬
The Turks.
肯定蓄谋已久了
Must have been planning this for months.
老天倒是开开眼啊 Jimbo
Jesus Christ open your frigging eyes,Jimbo.
土耳其人想在我们里面找个内奸…
The Turks need somebody on the inside…
好帮他们刮空我们
someone who can give ’em all we got.
抢走我们所有的路子 所有资源
All our routes, all our contacts.
不 他不可能…
No, he wouldn’t…
不 他不会这么出格的
No, he wouldn’t go that far.
– 连Freddie也不会这么干吧 – 不 不止他
– Not even Freddie would do this. – No, no, not just Freddie.
Patricia
Patricia
我的好妹妹
My little sister.
我的骨肉至亲
My own flesh and blood.
很受伤吧?
Hurts, don’t it?
我已经把Patricia搞定了
I’m already taking care of Patricia.
你应该好好处理你的尾巴…
You gotta take care of your end…
…要又快又利索
… cleanly and quickly.
但是 呃…
But, uh…
你确信吗?你为什么那么确信?
do you know this for certain?I mean, how can you be sure?
别天真了
Don’t be a fool.
还记得他曾想要对你也这样吗?
Do you think he’d think twice about doing the same to you?
Freddie是个畜生
Freddie’s an animal.
要是真有那么一天…
When the time comes…
你就不得不杀掉你爱的人
you have to be able to kill someone you love.
还不懂?
Don’t you understand?
Ozzie醒着呢 在跟Jimmy说话
Ozzie is awake. He is talking to Jimmy
– 他知道我了 – 跟你没有关系
– and he knows it was me. – There’s nothing to link you.
他知道我了
He knows it was me.
我们现在说的可是他妈的Ozzie
This is bloody Ozzie we’re talking about.
Pat 没事的
Pat, it’s OK, yeah?
喂 先生们 我想 保守的说
Well, gentlemen, I think we can safely say
Ozzie我们暂时没法解决他
that Ozzie is well out of our reach.
但Jimmy并不知道你 是吧 不可能吧
But Jimmy don’t know this was you?Not for certain, anyway.
这我们从来没提过 所以…
We haven’t been talking about it, so…
– 你们的老婆还依然是姐妹 – 对不起 你♥他♥妈♥想说啥?
– Your wives are still sisters. – I’m sorry, what’s your fucking point?
我们得让Ozzy在世上消失 现在就去
We need to cut Ozzy off from his world… right now.
我想我们该谈谈Jimmy吧
I thought we were gonna speak to Jimmy.
行了 Freddie
Come on, Freddie.
你也知道不管我们怎么对Woody 这事也早晚会发生
You knew this was going to happen sooner or later whatever we did to Woody.
比起那些土耳其烤肉小子 我更希望由你来完成
I’d rather it was you than one of their kebab delivery boys.
这要是在土耳其 我们一定会把你的嘴粘上
In Turkey, We would seal your filthy mouth with cement.
哦 是吗?不过这里是欧洲
Oh, yeah?Well, this is the EU.
扯淡
Bullshit.
– Freddie? – 什么事?
– Freddie? – Yes, sir?

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!