快点 Ray!
Go on, Ray!
快点 Freddie!
Go on, Freddie!
人们所不知道的是 是二战
What people don’t know is, the Second World War
让整个国家变得堕落
corrupted the whole country.
战后 整个社会变得乌烟瘴气 黑道横行
After it finished, everybody was on the take.
为了生活 你不得不随波逐流
Well, you had to be. Just to stay alive.
所以我也成为了其中一个
So I get to jump the queue.
– 情况特殊 – 我在外面等你
– Special circumstances. – I’ll be outside.
我和Siddy 我们常常一起打拼闯荡
Me and Siddy, we used to work the docks together.
当时是多大 10岁还是11
We was, what, ten, 11 years old?
我们因抢劫入狱
We’d go down there on the rob.
整个黑市一片低迷
The whole black market must have come down here.
我猜你想要这个
I thought you might want this.
一开始
Right from the start,
我早就该看出Siddy是块料 是块偷窃的好料
I could see that Siddy was good at it. Thieving.
嗯 现在那混♥蛋♥偷到你头上了 是不是
Yeah, and now that bastard’s thieving off you, ain’t he?
我会想你的 Freddie
I’m gonna miss you, Freddie.
没人能像你这么平静地说这些
No- one tells it like it is quite like you.
真让我吃惊
Shake ’em up.
等着看吧
See what falls out.
我会再联络你
Then I’ll get word to you.
再见 孩子
Bon voyage, my son.
– 你终于长成小伙子了 Jimmy – 晚长总比不长好
– So, you finally hit puberty, Jimmy? – Better late than never.
过来
Come here!
你最好在这破车里准备了什么好东西给我
You better some have nice treats for me in this tin wagon.
文化俱乐部 什么东西?
Culture Club, yeah?
这些娘娘腔他妈的是谁?
And who the fuck are these poofters?
你该追追时髦了 Fred 要跟上时代
You need to catch up, Fred. Get with the times.
我唯一想追的就是 为什么我在里面受罪的时候 别人在外面吞了我的钱
The only catching up I’m doing is all the money I missed out on inside.
– 他一会就回来了 Mags – 嗯 别慌
– He’ll be here soon, Mags. – Yeah, don’t worry.
我连衣服都没穿好呢 他都快到了
I’m not even bloody dressed yet. He’s probably round the corner.
– 他可能不会来 – 妈妈 别这样!
– He probably ain’t gonna turn up. – Mum!
我听说你现在和Siddy一起做事
So, I hear you’re with Siddy now, yeah?
就是跟车有关的生意 没什么
Just some car stuff, nothing special.
别担心 从现在起我会接管这些事
Don’t you worry, I’ll be taking care of things from now on.
你打扮的都过时了 穿的大红大绿的
It’s just like old times, innit?You dressed up like a turkey,
– 他早就不耐烦的抛到脑后了 – 你去弄吃的吧 妈妈
– and him pissed out of his brain. – Go and help with the food, Mum.
– 我们还有很多事呢 – 好吧
– We’ve a lot to do. – Alright.
走吧 让你妈妈打扮的漂亮点 好吧
Come on, let’s leave your mum to dress up pretty, alright?
一切都会不同 Maggie
Things are gonna be different, Maggie.
Freddie跟以前不一样了
Freddie’s different now.
他已经为我们计划好了
He’s got plans for us.
Jackie说Ozzy心里并不看好那孩子
Jackie said Ozzy’s been looking out for your boy on the inside.
– 只训练他做些简单的事 – 对
– Grooming him for better things. – Yeah.
就是说…
Well…
重要的大事都不经他的手
that means sod all out here.
噢 天 他来了!
Oh, my God, he’s here!Oh, my God!
– 我跟你说了 是他 – 快 快!
– I’m telling you, that’s him. – Quick. Quick!
天啊 他到了 Freddie回来了
Oh, God. He’s here!Freddie’s here!
Freddie!
Freddie
Freddie 亲爱的!
Freddie!Oh, my God!
我可想死你了
Oh, I missed you so much!
你这么高兴 什么好事啊?
You look excited. What’s going on?
我觉得事情以后会变好
I think things are gonna change for us.
什么事?
How’s that?
嘿 你还好吧?
Hey, you alright?
你长大了呀
You’ve grown, ain’t ya?
该长的肉也都长齐了 对吧?
Got all the lumps in the right places, ain’t ya?
对我而言没什么不同
Seems no different to me.
今天随他去吧 他刚回来
Let him enjoy himself tonight. He’s just come home.
我们去做点正事吧
Let’s go and shag you back into shape, yeah?

Oh, yes.
感觉怎么样 爽不爽?
What’s it like, then?What’s it like?
像是… 像是第二次高♥潮♥
It’s like… It’s like the second time.
嗨Siddy 好久不见
Hello, Siddy. Long time no see.
天啊 别慢下来 接着来
Oh, God, don’t bloody slow down!Come on!
来了!
Hold it!
这个房♥子难看死了 宝贝
This house looks like shit, babe.
我准备给我们换点新家具
I’m gonna get us some new furniture.
我们要准备搬家吗?
We’re gonna move like the way you said?
那种有花♥园♥的房♥子
A proper house with a garden.
我们还是来期待生个男孩吧
Let’s just hope it’s a boy next time.
滚开 我们忙着呢!
Piss off!We’re busy!
Siddy,Clancy来了
Siddy, Clancy’s here.
他正在外面等这呢
He’s out here waiting for ya.
上帝啊!
Jesus wept!
Siddy 老兄 最近怎么样?
Alright, Siddy, mate?How’s it hangin’?
我们到外面说吧
Shall we step outside?
或者去阳台上
Onto the balcony?
坐下说吧
Why don’t you sit down?
刚刚那么卖♥♥力 你一定累了
You must be tired after your long stretch.
帮他坐上去
Help him take the weight off, boys.
就是那儿 很不错吧
There. That’s better, isn’t it?
Ozzy跟我说他给了你笔大生意
Ozzy tells me he’s got big plans for you.
那你一定很能干了
Thinks you’re very capable.
但还得先过我这一关 Freddie
But here’s my problem, Freddie.
我是这儿管事的
I run things out here,
在现实世界 在监狱外面
in the real world, on the outside.
在你值得我费心之前
And until you earn my respect,
你就得跟这儿的人一样 老老实实呆着
you are just going to have wait in line along with everyone else.
没问题吧
If that’s alright?

Yeah.

Yeah.
真听话
You’re a good boy.
好 我们该走了
OK, boys, I think we’re finished.
谢谢你的香槟酒 真是体贴
Thanks for the champagne. Very thoughtful of ya.
粉色实在是很适合你
Pink’s definitely your colour.
我以为他会把你扔下去
I thought he was gonna chuck you off that wall.
嗯 那你♥他♥妈♥的为什么不做点什么帮帮我
Yeah, then why didn’t you fucking do something?
也对 你♥他♥妈♥还得多学着点呢 Jimmy
Yeah, you got a lot to fucking learn, Jimmy.
那混♥蛋♥干嘛了
What that bastard do to you?
没事…
It’s alright…
每当这种时候我都在监狱里 也不知道人们怎么对你?
All this time I was inside, how did people treat you?
– 什么意思? – 像Siddy那样的人怎么对你?
– What do you mean? – People like Siddy how’d they treat ya?
还行 我觉得
Alright, I guess.
没什么特别的
Nothing special.

Yeah.
没什么特别
Nothing special.
但你是特别的 Jimmy
Well, you are special, Jimmy.
我们都是
We both are.
下车
Get out of the motor.
谁在这儿住?
Who lives here?
Mickey Daltrey
Mickey Daltrey
我的老伙计
My old partner.
他飞黄腾达了 对吧?
He’s gone up in the world, ain’t he?
我知道你对发生的一切感到很难过 但…
I know you’re sore about what happened, but…
他现在和Siddy是一伙的
Well, he’s with Siddy now.
你怎么了?只是拜访一下喝杯茶而已
What’s the matter with you?Just popped round for a cup of tea.
– Daltrey夫人 – 什么事?
– Mrs Daltrey? – Yes?
– 这是给你的 – 噢 太感谢了!
– These are for you. – Oh, thank you!
我们是Mickey的老朋友
We’re old friends of Mickey’s.
很高兴见到你 他跟我说过他准备再婚了
It’s lovely to meet you. He told me he was getting married again.
– 但我出国了 去了马耳他 – 哦 请进吧
– But I’ve been abroad, see?To Malta. – Oh, please, come in.
我是Freddie 这是我堂弟 Jimmy
Well, I’m Freddie. This is my cousin, Jimmy.
Mickey在修草坪 我叫他一下
Mickey’s just doing the lawn. I’ll give him a shout.
抱歉
Sorry, boys,
你介不介意?你们的鞋子 我们刚铺了地毯
do you mind?Your shoes. We’ve just had this laid.
随便点
Make yourself at home, boys.
噢 瞧瞧他妈的这房♥子
Oh, take a look at the fucking gaff.
这个疯女人在干嘛?
What is that mad woman doing?

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!