但你以前从未去广场饭店见客户过
You’d never meet them at the Hotel Paraiso.
我去帮安迪奥斯纳试衣服
I had a fitting with Andy. Andy Osnard.
他有点怪
He’s a bit eccentric.
你是不是有外遇?
Are you seeing someone?
我?
Me?
你常常混到很晚回家,又不肯说去了哪儿
You stay out late and you don’t say where.
先是和我♥干♥柴烈火,然后又是好几周不碰我
You come at me like a lover and then you don’t touch me for weeks.
究竟发生什么事了,哈利?
What’s going on, Harry?
是谁占据了你的心?
Who’s getting the rest of you?
班尼叔,我无路可退了
Uncle Benny, I’m cornered.
没办法,我要告诉她真♥相♥
There’s nothing for it but to tell her the truth.
这是她应得的待遇
She deserves the truth.
哈利小子,我告诉过你好多次…
Harry-boy, I’ve told you time and again:
吐露实情的人迟早会东窗事发
A man who tells the truth is bound to be found out sooner or later.
诚恳是美德
Try sincerity, that’s a virtue.
但说实话却是折磨
But truth, it’s an affliction.
我发誓…
I swear to you on my life…
…我没有和别的女人交往
…there’s no other woman.
以前没有过,以后也不会有
Never has been. Never will be.
好
Okay.
露易莎?
Louisa?
我居然在自己家里当小偷
I’m a thief in my own home.
但你的用意是好的
But with best intentions. With a good heart.
你是为了家人,就像你当年为我犯法
For the family. Like you did for me.
那倒是真的
That’s true.
你是我的心肝宝贝
You’re the apple of my eye, Harry.
你要守口如瓶,我会永远支持你
Stay shtum, and I’ll always be there for you.
哈利…!
Harry. Harry!
我睡不着
I couldn’t sleep.
乱讲,你刚刚睡的不省人事
What do you mean you couldn’t sleep? You were just out cold.
我店里很忙,露露
Busy times at the shop, Lou.
安迪奥斯纳究竟是何方神圣?
So who is this Andy Osnard?
– 讲讲他的事 – 他可说是变成我的…
– Tell me about him. – He’s become a bit of a pal…
…哥儿们了
…as such.
以前我可说是你的…
I used to be your pal…
…哥儿们
…»as such.»
我想见见他
I’d like to meet him.
星期天请他来吧?
Why don’t you invite him on Sunday?
那是莎拉的生日
That’s Sarah’s birthday.
有何不可?
Why not?
我去安排一下
I could look into it.
若你不想打电♥话♥给他,我可以帮你打
If you don’t want to call him, I’ll call him.
好
Good.
…这套西装料子很薄…
…and this season’s suits are very thin…
…而且衬里是巴拿马一流布料做的
…and it’s lined with Panama’s best fabric.
我是巴可汉
Buchan.
珍女士,二十分钟…
Lady Jane’s. Twenty minutes. That’s two-zero minutes.
通话完毕
Over and out.
[珍·迪贝-佛特苏女士]
[一八六〇 – 一九二一]
他已经来了,而且很不高兴
He’s been waiting and complaining.
对不起,泰迪,你的外套好了,先进试衣间吧
Sorry, Teddy. Jacket’s ready. Just pop into the fitting room.
抱歉,海密,这件给我
Sorry, Jaime, I need this.
试穿吧,泰迪
In you go, Teddy.
哇!比我想像的还好看
Wow! Even better than I thought.
你穿这件有点像劳勃狄尼洛
You look like Bobby De Niro in this jacket.
少灌我迷汤,究竟怎么回事?
Don’t schmooze me, Harry. What’s going on?
听说你付清你欠的钱了
Little bird tells me you paid off your overdraft.
泰迪,我最近生意不错
Business is good, Teddy.
我觉得一定有内情
I smell a story.
哪有什么内情?
There’s no story.
你要我自己发挥吗?
You want me to make one up?
不要,露易莎会看你的八卦专栏
Don’t. Louisa reads your gossip column.
我不希望她知道我欠钱的事
I don’t want her to know I owed money.
那就乖乖老实说
Come clean.
说不定我根本不会登
Probably won’t run it.
我就是这样,我知道的越多就写的越少
I’m like that. The more I know, the less I print.
你知道,我迟早会查清你葫芦里卖♥♥什么药…
You know I’ll find out what you’re up to…
…对吧?
…don’t you?
我没想到…
Well, I had absolutely no idea…
…巴拿马这么棒
…how delightful Panama was gonna be.
这里的确是个风景如画的国家
Yes, it’s a beautiful country.
我说的是这里的人♥民♥
I was thinking about the people.
你们今天愿意让我来打扰,我真的很感激
Meant a lot to me, being able to tag along today.
你大驾光临是我们的荣幸
It’s been a real pleasure to have you along, Andy.
对不对,亲爱的?
Hasn’t it, darling?
爸爸,我们可以去看猴子吗?
Can we go and see the monkeys, Dad?
那里有座猴子岛
There’s a monkey island.
– 我们有带香蕉来喂猴子 – 好极了
– We bring bananas for them. – Wonderful.
– 寿星意下如何? – 安迪能不能一起去?
– What’s my birthday girl say? – Can Andy come too?
不行,安迪要留下来陪妈妈
No, Andy needs to stay here and keep Mommy company.
你们跟爸爸去吧
You go with Dad.
上船
In you go.
船长,解缆绳
Cast off, captain.
安迪…
So, Andy…
…你不介意告诉我你究竟在打什么主意吧?
…maybe you wouldn’t mind telling me what you’re up to.
你说什么?
Sorry?
我感觉得出来,你和我丈夫之间有鬼
There’s something between you and my husband, I know it. I can feel it.
他自从认识你后,就变得鬼鬼祟祟的
Ever since he’s met you, he’s a changed man. Sneaky and secretive.
突然间,我变成他的敌人,你变成他的哥儿们
All of a sudden, I’m his enemy and you’re his friend.
要不是我很了解他,我会说你们两个在搞同性恋
If I didn’t know him better, I’d say you two were gay.
你要听实话?
Do you want it straight?
那当然
Always.
你会保守秘密吗?
You’ll keep it secret?
如果必须的话
If I have to.
他什么都没告诉你?
And he’s told you nothing? Absolutely nothing?
啥都没说
Zero.
我是搞情报的,八卦
Information is my business. Gossip.
我需要哈利提供的八卦
Harry’s kind of gossip.
他聪明又平易近人
He’s smart, he’s down-to-earth.
他人脉广又没有政♥治♥野心
He’s got great contacts and no agenda.
你是说搞谍报?
Are you talking about spying?
你这话就太言重了
Oh, that’s much too heavy a word for what Harry’s doing.
– 你有付他钱吗? – 他恐怕拿不到钱
– Are you paying him? – No money, I’m afraid.
唯一的收获就是为国家服务的荣耀
Just the honor and privilege of service.
所以他才偷翻我的秘密文件?
Is that why he’s been looking at all my private papers?
不会吧
Oh, no. Harry.
可怜又可爱的哈利
Oh, bless him.
他做的太过火了
That really is going too far.
居然从老婆身上挖情报
Spying on his own wife.
我很抱歉
I’m terribly sorry.
但你就等于是那条运河,不是吗?
Still, you are the canal, aren’t you?
你是恩尼狄加多的得力助手
You sit at Ernie Delgado’s right hand.
哈利知道,我们对运河的未来有多关切
Harry’s aware that we’re desperate to know what will become of it.
运河的运作模式不会有任何改变
The canal is always gonna run the way it’s run.
恩尼狄加多会确保这一点
Ernie Delgado will make sure of it.
也许吧…
That’s as may be…
…但它是我们的命脉
…but it’s our main artery.
我们想要进一步确定也无可厚非
You can’t blame us if we need constant reassurance.
哈利只是想帮忙
Harry’s only trying to help.
不要…
Don’t…
…利用他
…use him.
我爱他
I love him.
我也是
As we both do.
我要去游泳
I’m going for a swim.
– 那里有一只 – 在哪里?
– There’s one. – Where?
– 在上面 – 真的!
– Up there. – Oh, yeah!
好可爱!
Oh, he’s lovely!
那么…
So…
告诉我,哈利是如何赢得你的芳心?
Tell me, how did Harry win your heart?
我在运河旁长大…
I was raised in the canal…