我的衣服做得怎么样了?
How’s my suit coming along then?
我一开始裁布,就告诉自己:
When I put the shears into that alpaca, I said:
“哈利,这一套西服绝对非同小可”
«Harry, this is gonna be something special.»
就像一首诗吗?
A poem, is it?
她的身材真好
Great body.
上她时得叫她把脸转向一边
As long as her face is turned away when you’re fucking her.
玛莎是个好女孩,她吃过不少苦
Marta’s decent. She’s been in some very bad places.
是吗?比如说呢?
Oh, yeah? Such as?
在这里,诺列加时代
Here. Under Noriega.
我们逆来顺受,她却挺身而出
She stood up when the rest of us were lying down.
所以他们才把她的脸搞成那样
That’s why they did her face for her.
她的理想还一样崇高吧?
Are her sacred causes still intact?
她不会让步的
She’d never budge.
玛莎绝不会让步
Not Marta.
所以她也是他们的一员
So she’s one of them.
– 谁? – 沉默反抗军
– One of who? – The Silent Opposition.
那当然
Absolutely.
– 哈利,住口 – 我不能
– Harry, stop. – I can’t.
她的身份为何?
What is she?
首脑吗?
Their chief of ops?
首席情报员吗?
Head spook?
– 没那么简单 – 怎么说?
– She’s more. Much more. – How much?
安迪,你逼人太甚
You press me too hard, Andy.
亲爱的,我还没开始呢
Sweetheart, you haven’t even felt me yet.
想想你的农场
Think «farm.»
她是他们的圣女贞德,是他们的精神领袖,无人可比
She’s their Joan of Arc. Their spiritual leader, bar none.
哈利,你太过份了
You’re too much, Harry.
我能吸收她吗?
Can I have her?
你给她的每一分钱都会被转给反抗军…
Every penny you give her goes to the cause…
…她连一毛回扣都不会拿
…without commission or deduction of any kind.
多少钱?
How much?
你是说打听沉默反抗军机密的价码?
For the pulse and soul of the Silent Opposition?
玛莎的价码?
For Marta?
米奇要两万元才能开始活动
Mickie needs 20 grand to activate his units.
玛莎应该比照办理
Marta should get the same.
– 我想应该没有问题 – 谢谢你,奥斯纳先生
– Yeah, I think we can swing that. – Thank you, Mr. Osnard.
你那沉默反抗军的消息把伦敦乐坏了
London’s tickled pink with this Silent Opposition of yours.
你的农场怎么样了?
How is the farm, by the way?
– 别问 – 你知道你的邻居是谁吗?
– Don’t ask. – Know who your neighbor is?
你知道截断你水源的人是谁吗?
The guy who’s cutting off access to your water?
他不是血肉之躯,是个从不露面的房♥东…
He’s not a person, he’s an absentee landlord…
…是一家设在迈阿密的公♥司♥,是个白♥痴♥
…and a corporation in Miami. And a prick.
你知道他用的是哪家银行吗?
You know where he banks?
你哥儿们雷蒙的银行
With your chum Ramon.
老实说,他就是你哥儿们雷蒙
Not to put too fine a point on it, he is your chum Ramon.
雷蒙有三分之二的所有权
Well, Ramon owns two thirds.
无名氏只有三分之一
Mr. X owns the other third.
你知道无名氏是谁吗?
You know who Mr. X is?
我不知道
No, I don’t know who Mr. X is.
你的农场经理如何?
How about your farm-manager chap?
他叫安吉罗吧?
Angelo, isn’t it?
不要!
No!
米奇!玛莎!
Marta!
我的天啊!
Oh, for the love of God!
米奇!
Mickie!
– 天啊! – 没事了
– Oh, God! – It’s okay.
几点了?
What time is it?
七点
It’s 7:00.
我去做早餐
I’ll make breakfast.
妈,你不是要节食吗?
What happened to your diet, Mom?
我正处于否认期
I’m in denial.
否认期是什么?
What’s denial?
一条非洲的大河
A very big river in Africa.
– 好酷的笑话! – 谢谢
– What a cool joke! – Thank you.
我同学告诉我职业妇女…
Mom, this girl in school told me mothers who work…
…会对儿女心怀歉疚,你为什么不会?
…feel guilty about their children. Why don’t you?
也许因为你们的爸爸父兼母职做得很好
Maybe because your father is such a good mother.
你今天要学芭蕾,不要忘了带东西
Listen, it’s ballet today. Do not forget your bag.
– 走了 – 快点
– Let’s go. – Okay, come on.
爸爸,你今天要去见总统吗?
Are you seeing the president today, Dad?
没错,我们最好穿上溜冰鞋
Indeed. So we’d better get our skates on.
我是哈瑞德潘戴尔
Harold Pendel.
这边请,潘戴尔先生
This way, Mr. Pendel.
他一天到晚工作,心里只有巴拿马
Working. Always working. He thinks only of Panama.
潘戴尔先生
Senor Pendel.
请给我看您的通行证
Show me your pass, please.
马克,你认识我的
Marco, you know me.
你那件双排扣西装就是我做的
I made you that double-breasted mohair.
你好像还没付钱呢
I’m still waiting for you to pay me for it.
这边请,他只能跟你谈五分钟,知道吗?
Through here. He’s gonna give you only five minutes, okay?
阁下,欢迎回来
Your Excellency. Welcome back, indeed.
据我所知,您一周跑了五个首都
Five capitals in one week, I think I read.
七天内从巴黎到东京,这应该算是一项新记录吧
Paris to Tokyo in seven days. A record for a world-class statesman.
裤子
Pants.
他们现在知道巴拿马在哪儿了吧?
They’ll know where Panama is then, won’t they?
我们再也不是那个被运河穿越的蕞尔小国了,是吧?
We won’t be just a wriggly little worm on the map with a canal, will we?
背心
Vest.
我照惯例没有在您的手工背心上…
I dispense with the rear buckle as a rule…
…缝上后背的铜扣,阁下
…with your handmade waistcoat, Excellency.
我很多客户都抱怨,在仰天抽餐后雪茄时…
Too many of my gentlemen report a discomfort to the lower vertebrae…
…下背被铜扣搞得很不舒服
…when leaning backward, relishing a postprandial cigar.
外套
Jacket.
恕我冒昧问一句,您这趟…
Did we discuss the canal’s future on our travels…
…有没有讨论运河的未来?
…if I may be so bold?
你对运河的事有兴趣?
So you want to know something about the canal?
如果阁下不介意的话
If it pleases Your Excellency.
你太多事了
You’re halfway up it.
站立时…
I stand upright.
还可以
Okay, just.
但弯腰嘛…
I bend down…
– …我的子孙代都被挤到喉头了 – 我知道了,先生
– …my balls are in my ears. – Very good, sir.
布威特先生,你做的裤子太紧了
You make your pants too tight, Mr. Braithwaite.
哈利!
Harry!
我是来这儿工作的
I’ve got a job.
可恶…
Shit, shit, shit!
在楼上
It’s upstairs.
不用,谢谢
No. Thank you.
他对我说“哈利,你做的裤子真漂亮
«Harry,» he says to me, «you make beautiful pants.
我从小就一直梦想能穿这种裤子”
When I was a boy, I dreamed of wearing pants like these.»
他就是这么说的,一字不差
His very words, Andy.
我们为什么一定要在这里见面?
To be quite frank, do we have to meet here?
这里不太健康
It’s not very salubrious.
可以掩人耳目,哈利
Good cover, Harry.
这里的房♥租论时计酬,他们也不会问东问西
They rent the rooms by the hour. Cash. No questions asked.
不会留下任何证据
No paper trail.
要是有人看你进来,就说你和我都是来嫖♥妓♥的
Anyone sees you going in, you’re here to get your end away. Same as me.
就这样?
So that’s it, is it?
你们聊了半小时都是言之无物
Half hour’s tete-a-tete about knickers.
运河的事怎么样?
What about the canal?
他有没有提到他出国的事?
Did he say anything about his trip?
他是开了不少会
He had talks, yes.
套句他的话是“有建设性的会商”
«Constructive discussions,» was his phrase, I believe.
这样下去你恐怕还不了农场积欠的债务
You’re not gonna pay off the farm at this rate.
安迪,这对我来说很难
Andy, this is hard for me.
他对我掏心挖肺,有时裁缝师就像神父一样
He confides. A tailor’s like a priest in these situations.
我的试衣间就像告解室一样神圣
For me, the changing room is as sacred as the confessional.
不肯说,是吧?
Lips are sealed, eh?
安迪,你有没有安排农场的事?
Have you had a chance to make arrangements about the farm, Andy?
钱已经来了,就等你完成任务
Well, the money’s there, as long as you deliver.
– 他要卖♥♥了它 – 什么?
– He’s selling it, Andy. – What?