这些人的衣服都是你做的?
You dress everyone here?
差不多,安迪
Just about, Andy.
“他们”是谁?
So who are «they»?
什么样的人才能入会?
Who gets to join?
基本上是三十个掌权家族以及他们的律师、银行家
Basically, 30 ruling families, their lawyers and their bankers.
还有他们的裁缝吧
And their tailors, I take it.
当美国人除掉诺列加时,我告诉自己…
When the Americans took out Noriega, I said to myself:
“他们抓了阿里巴巴,却没抓到四十大盗”
«Harry, they got AN Baba, but they missed the 40 thieves.»
四十大盗都在这里
Well, here they are.
说来听听吧
So fill me in.
巴拿马人都不想名誉扫地
Nobody ever loses their reputation in Panama.
他们把名誉像衣服一样,挂在衣橱里让它恢复原状
They hang it in the closet for a few months to get its shape back.
几个月后拿出来穿,又像新的一样
When they put it on again, it’s as good as new.
舞池里的是拉斐多明哥
On the dance floor, Rafi Domingo.
搞船运和贩毒
Shipping and drugs.
他的女伴很容易上手
I could fuck that very easily.
– 简直易如反掌 – 那你就要排队了,安迪
– Wouldn’t be any pain at all. – A lot have, Andy.
很多人肖想她不得其门而入…
A lot wish they had, who haven’t…
…有一、两人得手后,又悔不当初
…and one or two have, who wish they hadn’t.
那票人又是谁?
Who are those charmers just come in?
政♥府♥官员和他们的幕后金主
Government ministers and the money boys who own them.
桌旁的那几个是王室…
At the table, bunch of gentlemen from the loyal opposition.
他们的价码自然比较低
They come much cheaper, naturally.
欢迎来到巴拿马
Welcome to Panama.
没有英雄的卡萨布兰加
A Casablanca without heroes.
哈利,你简直是个金矿
You are pure gold, Harry.
嘿!
Hey!
哈利!
Harry!
米奇
Mickie.
哈利
Harry.
米奇,你醉了!
Mickie, I think you’re a touch refreshed!
过来坐
Please, come and sit down.
“男子汉应该屹立不摇”
«A man should stand on his feet.»
有人记得这句话吗?!
Anyone remember that?!
这是不是下一句?
Isn’t that the next bit?
“不能屈膝下跪”,没错,也不能坐着
«Never on our knees.» Right. Or on our asses.
– 你又是他妈的谁? – 这位是安迪奥斯纳
– So who the fuck are you, my friend? – I’d like you to meet Andy Osnard.
英国大使♥馆♥的
British Embassy.
米奇是个不折不扣的英雄
Mickie really is a genuine hero, Andy.
是少数有种对抗诺列加的人
One of the few with the guts to stand up to you-know-who.
拜托你坐下,别人已经在看了
Mickie, please sit down. People are staring.
我才不在乎这些龟孙子
I don’t give a fuck about these fucks.
诺列加就是被这些龟孙子拱出来掌权的
These are the fucks who kept that fuck Noriega in power.
你知道我会怎么做吗…你是安迪先生吧?
You know what I would do… Mr. Andy, right?
你知道我当总统后会怎么做吗?
You know what I would do if I was president?
– 怎么做? – 我要杀光这屋里的人
– What? – I’d kill every fuck in this room.
一个都不放过
All of us.
看看我们…
Look at us. Look at us!
上帝赐给我们这片人间乐土
We got everything God needed to make paradise.
结果呢?
And what do we do?
我们却彼此出♥卖♥♥♥
We sell each other.
我们出♥卖♥♥♥了我们的国家,全都被我们出♥卖♥♥♥了!
We sell our country. We sell it all away!
哈利,你带他出去走走
Harry, you take him for a walk.
看看这些人!
Look at these people, eh!
看看这些人
Look at these people.
你们已经出♥卖♥♥♥了灵魂,但却浑然不知,愚蠢!
You sold your souls, you don’t even know it. Stupid!
你再闹我就不帮你做衣服了
If you make any more trouble, I will never cut you another suit.
我带你回家
Come on. I’ll take you home.
抱歉,他是我的老朋友
Sorry. He’s an old friend, you know.
哈啰,哈利
Hello, Harry.
狄加多先生,你好
Senor Delgado.
他是运河局局长?他真有那么清廉吗?
Canal Commissioner? He as clean as they say?
我太太是这么想的
Well, my wife thinks so.
米奇,这是干嘛?
Come on, Mickie, what is this?
走吧,米奇
Come on, Mickie.
你是个好人,哈利
You’re a good man, Harry.
我们两个是巴拿马市硕果仅存的好人
The only good men left in Panama City are you and me.
– 就只剩下咱们两个 – 进去吧
– That’s all. You and me. – Okay, in you go. Come on.
酷老先生,他很有勇气
He has heart, Mr. Cool.
勇气
Heart.
别闹了,回家睡吧
Come on, now. Call it a night.
他怎么了?
So, what’s the story with him?
米奇?
Mickie?
他是我第一个客人
He was my first customer.
以前是巴拿马第一美男子
Best-looking man in Panama. A god.
俊美
pretty
但却因为多嘴,被诺列加关到牢里去
Till Noriega threw him into prison to shut him up.
但是没办法让他住嘴,是吧?
Didn’t bloody well work, did it?
他比外表复杂多了
There’s more to Mickie Abraxas than meets the eye.
这我相信
Oh, I’m sure there is.
但是我的人对一个老酒鬼…
My people don’t care about the glorious past exploits…
…被剥削的过去没兴趣
…of some shagged-out old wino.
他们想知道的是现在的事,时下的男人
They want the real stuff. Today’s men.
而不是陈年旧事
Tomorrow’s, not yesterday’s.
我们可不是专门照顾输家的慈善机构
We’re not a fucking charity for losers.
希望挑上你是明智之举
I hope I haven’t made a mistake with you.
不要低估米奇艾布拉斯
Don’t underestimate Mickie Abraxas.
怎么样?
So?
万一我告诉你他还在活动呢?
What if I was to tell you he’s still at it?
什么活动?
At what, exactly?
他还没有退隐
He’s still in there.
他还是沉默反抗军的一员
The Silent Opposition.
“沉默反抗军”?
The «Silent Opposition»?
他仍然和那些堂堂正正的凡夫俗子有来往
He’s never lost touch with ordinary, decent people.
那些被褫夺权力的人
Deprived people.
那些对贪污、贪婪心生厌烦的人
People who are tired of the corruption, the greed.
你知道穷♥人♥说那些是什么吗?
Do you know what the poor call those?
“古♥柯♥碱高塔”
«The Cocaine Towers.»
还有我们那八十五家银行?
And our 85 banks?
“洗钱铺”
«The launderettes.»
我们能收买♥♥他吗?
Can we buy him?
米奇?不可能
Mickie? Never.
不过他可能会接受你的捐献
But he might allow you to contribute to the cause.
班尼叔,我怎么一开口就说个没完
Uncle Benny, I fill up. I can’t stop. I get the wind in my ears.
哈利,你有两把刷子,而且眼光犀利
You’ve got the fluence in full flow and the rock of eye.
但这不只是天赐鸿福,也是诅咒
But it’s a curse as well as a blessing.
情况如何?
How’d it go?
应该还好吧
Fine. I think.
嘿…
Hey…
…上♥床♥吧
…get in here.

Hi.
我好想你
I missed you.
先等我脱袜子
Wait, I’ll take my socks off.
可能等一下吧
I may be some time.
奥斯纳先生
Mr. Osnard.
安德鲁奥斯纳
Andrew Osnard.
奈吉尔史托蒙,法兰西丝卡狄恩
Nigel Stormont. Francesca Deane.
– 哈啰 – 欢迎到巴拿马来
– Hello. – Welcome to Panama.
谢谢你,大使先生
Thank you, ambassador.
请坐
Please.
我想你应该四处把巴拿马市…
I gather you’ve been having a look round already…
…看了个仔细吧?
…quite extensively.
可不是,这里是个好地方
Yes, indeed. Great spot.
正合我的胃口
Right up my street.
安德鲁,我们要怎么对别人解释…
And how should we describe your street, Andrew…
…你是来做什么的呢?
…to the curious?
我通常说我是从事资讯业的
I usually say I’m in information technology.
原来你也是他们的一员
Oh, you’re one of them.
“一个朋友”
«A friend.»
没错,我是个朋友
That’s right. I’m a friend.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!