Harry, I’ve got our money here. Yours and mine.
我要在他们关闭机场前离开这里
I’m trying to get out before they close the airport.
我要直接去瑞士
I’m going straight to Switzerland.
帮我们两个开个不记名帐户
Open numbered accounts for both of us.
你发财了,载我一程
You’ll be a rich man. Just give me a lift.
– 我们要回去 – 让开!
– We’re going back. – Get out of my way!
– 你有没有听我说啊? – 别这么惹人厌,哈利!
– Are you not listening to me? – Don’t be bloody annoying, Harry!
可恶!他们来了
Shit! They’re here.
大使!
Ambassador!
你能不能当我的保证人?
Will you vouch for me, my credentials?
我一定要上飞机
I need to get on a plane.
你希望带这个人一块儿走吗?
You wish for this man to be included?
我从没见过他
I’ve never seen him before.
大使
Ambassador.
机场已经关闭了,但我已经打通关节
As you can see, the airport is closed, but palms have been greased.
只要你履行对我的诺言…
And once our arrangement has been concluded…
…你就可以走了
…you’ll be free to go.
总统先生,这一切都是毫无根据的谎言
It is a fabrication, Mr. President. A pack of lies, a travesty.
运河很安全,没有受到任何威胁
The canal is safe, secure. Unthreatened.
叫你的走狗回去
Call off your dogs, sir.
叫他们走
Call them off.
我送你上飞机
I’ll walk you to your plane.
这会是一段美丽友谊的开始吗?
Could this be the beginning of a beautiful friendship?
不太可能
I think it desperately unlikely.
任务取消,返回基地
Mission aborted. Return to base.
为什么?
Why?
我不知道
I don’t know.
我以为这只是个游戏
I thought it was a game.
你居然瞒着我?
And behind my back?
你编了那么多有关总统和狄加多的谎言
All those lies about the president and Delgado?
是的,那些谎言
Oh, yes, the lies.
我真的很抱歉
I’m very, very sorry about the lies.
露易莎…
Louisa…
我没有在沙维尔柔工作过
I never did work in Savile Row, did I?
从来没有
Not as such.
我在狱中学会如何做衣服
I learned the tailoring in prison.
我为了帮我班尼叔放火烧了他的仓库
I burnt down my Uncle Benny’s warehouse to help him out.
我出狱后…
And then, when I’d done my time…
…班尼叔把我那份钱给我…
…Uncle Benny, he gives me my portion…
…送我到这儿来,免得我再惹上麻烦
…sends me out here so I can’t get into trouble.
我谎称他就是亚瑟布威特
I pretended he was Arthur Braithwaite.
露露,人在苦牢不得不扯谎
You see, lying’s what you do in prison, Lou.
用谎言来取代爱
It’s instead of love, really.
因为谎言总是比现实美好…
You tell it the way it should be since that’s better than how it is…
…因为现实实在太不堪了
…when it’s that bad.
你明白吗?
If you follow me.
你为什么不一开始就告诉我?
Why didn’t you just tell me from the start?
因为我爱上你了,我的公主
Because I fell in love with you, my princess.
我知道自己配不上你
And I knew that I wasn’t good enough for you.
当时的我的确配不上你
Not as I stood.
哈利,你真傻
Harry, you are such a fool.
爸爸,你说过要讲故事给我听,你到哪里去了?
Dad, you promised to tell me a story. Where were you?
莎拉
Oh, Sarah.
我很抱歉
I’m so sorry.
不用为这种小事哭
No need to cry about it, Dad.
爸爸
Hi, Dad.
嗨,妈
Hi, Mum.
你要我怎么做?
So, what do you want me to do?
我要你怎么做?
What do I want you to do?
还不就像以前一样
What you always do.
做早餐
Make breakfast.
我们可以吃煎饼吗?
Can we have pancakes?
– 可以 – 你想吃煎饼吗?
– Yeah. – You want pancakes?
要早餐吗?
Breakfast?
亲爱的,处理这件事有两种做法
Well, there’s two ways we can deal with this one, my dear.
准备好了吗?
Are you ready?