不算认识
Not really.
要喝点吗? -不了,谢谢你
Would you like a drink? – No, thank you.
杰森, 我们去上♥床♥
Jason, let’s go to bed.
小心,她把所有的毯子都卷走
Careful, she hogs all the blankets.
你打鼾 -今天晚上我不会。
You snore. – Not tonight, I won’t.
让你等真不好意思
I’m sorry to have kept you waiting.
要不要去Lance房♥间喝一杯?
How would you like to go up to Lance’s room for a drink?
好啊
All right.
我们去吧。
Let’s go.
晚安
Good night.
他甚至不认识那个女的 -你怎么认识那个男的的?
He doesn’t even know that girl! – How do you know that guy?
都是他朋友安排的
It was all set up by his friend.
他认为爱情就是电♥话♥里 订购的一样,就像比萨!
He thinks love is something you order on the phone, like a pizza!
你怎么知道他打鼾的? -他以为他对星星的事无所不知。
How do you know he snores? – He thinks he knows all about stars.
他不知道仙后座是仙女座的母亲
He doesn’t know Cassiopeia’s the mother of Andromeda.
他怎么知道你要卷毯子? -他吃的废物……
How’s he know you hog the blankets? – The crap he eats…
早饭吃奶酪球和啤酒!
cheese balls and beer for breakfast!
你怎么知道他早饭吃什么?
How do you know what he eats for breakfast?
进来吧
Come on in.
坐下吗?
Want to sit down?
你希望我坐下吗? -怎么不坐呢?
Do you want me to? – Why don’t you sit down?
好的
All right.
想喝点吗? -当然
Do you want a drink? – Sure.
好极了
Great.
谢谢
Thanks.
这酒很强
That’s strong.
Lance肯定喝很多啤酒
Lance sure does drink a lot of beer.
很多是进口的
A lot of it’s imported.
你还好吗? -我很好。怎么,我看不起来不好?
Are you all right? – I’m fine. Why, don’t I look fine?
我不知道,只是看起来– -我很好
I don’t know, it just seems like– – I’m not.
是不是因为五味酒库的那个女孩? -不是。
Is it that girl at the punch bowl? – No.
没什么的。尤其不是因为 五味酒库的那个女孩
It’s nothing. Particularly not that girl at the punch bowl.
你为什么不告诉我关于他的事
Why didn’t you tell me about him?
因为他不值得提。一个拍马屁的人
Because he’s not worth mentioning. He’s a creep.
你跟他做♥爱♥了,是不是?
You made love to him, didn’t you?
你跟他做♥爱♥了吗? -没有。
Did you make love to him? – No.
真的? -真的
Honest? – Honest.
你爱他吗?
Do you love him?
我得去图书馆了。我已经被落下了
I have to go to the library. I’m really behind.
那是我早应该做的。 一整个星期我都没学习了。
That’s what I should’ve done. I didn’t study all this week.
我也是。
Me, neither.
要吗?
Want some?
大家早上好。
Good morning, everybody.
你早晚得跟我讲话的
You’re gonna have to talk to me sooner or later.
不,谢谢。 -很好,我们开始上课
No, thank you. – All right. Here we go.
我今天有个愉快的惊喜。作者是不太可能的人
I’ve got a very pleasant surprise today. Comes from an unlikely source.
沃尔特·吉布森
Walter Gibson.
题目是无危险的事
It is called The Sure Thing.
他想道“可以在今晚,”……
“‘lt could be tonight,’ he thought…
“当他站在角落,假装玩得很愉快的时候
“as he stood in the corner, pretending to have a good time.
“他今天晚上会见到她
“He would meet her tonight.
“他这年轻的生命,都在期待着这种女孩
“All his young life, he had dreamed of a girl like this.
“5尺6寸,丝绸般的头发……
“5’6”, silky hair…
“苗条成熟的身体”
“trim, nubile body….”
“成熟”,顺便提一下,拼写里应该有个“u”
“Nubile,” by the way, is spelled with a “u.”
“……知道怎么走动的成熟的身体……
“…nubile body that really knew how to move…
“柔软、褐色的皮肤
“and soft, deeply tanned skin.
“关于个性特点,她只有一个
“Now, as for personality traits, she needed only one.
“她喜欢一直做♥爱♥
“She had to love sex, and all the time.
“为了这一刻,他走了很远的路……
“To arrive at this moment, he had traveled vast distances…
“经受了很多艰苦
“enduring many hardships:
“一贫如洗、饥饿……
“abject poverty, starvation…
“小调,一切你能想得出的
“show tunes, you name it.
“房♥间对面,他看到她了。她很完美
“From across the room he saw her. She was perfect.
“他几乎一点都不了解她,她也不是很了解他
“He knew almost nothing about her, and she didn’t know much more about him.
“这就是他所期待的。他把她带到房♥间里
“It was exactly how it was supposed to be. He brought her to his room.
“光线很柔和,正是时候
“The lights were soft, the moment was right.
“然后她侧过来,在他耳边低语:
“Then she leaned over and whispered in his ear:
“‘你爱我吗?’
“‘Do you love me?’
“他脑海里想到很多。她真的要他吗?
“Thoughts raced through his mind. Did she really want him?
“他做了什么值得这么大的赠礼? 上帝真的存在吗?
“What had he done to deserve this bounty?Does God exist?
“谁发明了液体肥皂,为什么?
“Who invented liquid soap, and why?
“‘你爱我吗?’盯着她的眼睛……
“‘Do you love me?’ Staring into her eyes…
“他知道她真的需要听清楚
“he knew that she really needed to hear it.
“但是在他的生命里,第一次,他知道这些不再只是言语
“But for the first time in his life, he knew these were no longer just words.
“如果他说的话,这将是个谎言
“And if he said it, it would be a lie.
“‘你爱我吗?’她低声问。‘你爱我吗?’”
“‘Do you love me?’ she whispered.’Do you love me?’
“不会是今天晚上
“It would not be tonight.
“答案是’不’”
“The answer was ‘no.”‘
他是个叛徒!
He was a traitor!
你搞砸了,伙计!
You blew it, man!
你没跟她上♥床♥?
You didn’t sleep with her?
还跟杰森见面吗?
Still seeing Jason?
我们分手了
We broke up.
那太糟了
That’s too bad.
你没跟她上♥床♥。
You didn’t sleep with her.
她不是我喜欢的类型
She wasn’t my type.
就因为你在附近
Just because you’re near
寒冷的夜晚变暖了
the cold nights grow warmer
天堂并不遥远
heaven’s not so far away
在我耳边低语
whisper in my ear
黑暗是温柔的
gentle is the darkness
保守你的秘密
keep your secrets here
女孩,那就做梦吧
girl, then dream on
然后梦想
then dream on
梦想成为一个演员
dreaming all the world’s an actor
在你的戏里
in your play
一切都可以按照你的方式进行
it can all go your way
梦想所有这一切的辉煌是你的
Dreaming all of this magnificence is yours
它永远不会溜走
it will never slip away
悄悄溜走
slip away
就因为你在我身边
Just because you’re near
似乎没什么要紧的
nothing seems to matter
只是你柔软的头发
just the softness of your hair
让一切都在这里
let it all in here
黑暗是温柔的
gentle is the darkness
充满了你的香水
filled with your perfume
女孩,继续做梦吧
girl, then dream on
然后梦想
then dream on
梦想成为一个演员
dreaming all the world’s an actor
在你的戏里
in your play
一切都可以按照你的方式进行
it can all go your way
嘿,梦想在
hey, dream on
梦想所有这一切的辉煌是你的
dreaming all of this magnificence is yours
它永远不会溜走
it will never slip away
悄悄溜走
slip away.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!