I miss you, Jason.
这里的床很大,只有我一个人睡
I’ve got this great big bed, and no one to share it with.
你要做什么? -我要去散步
What are you doing? – I’m going for a walk.
快午夜了 -这里太闷了
It’s almost midnight. – It’s too stuffy in here.
我在
I’m here.
满21岁了吗?
Are you 21?
好的,莱文森博士,你想要什么?
Okay, Dr. Levinson, what’ll it be?
1杯波旁威士忌和一杯啤酒
Double bourbon and a beer chaser.
来吧,杰布莱特,再来一次。
Come on, Giblet, one more time.
我不行了。明天吧,我保证。
I can’t. Tomorrow, I promise.
感觉太好了
It was so good
这么地霸道、持续不断……
It was so masterful. Relentless…
但是温柔的抚摩
but with a delicate touch.
自信、创新
Confident. Creative.
我被你迷死了
I was overwhelmed.
你是个真正的艺术家
You’re a true artist.
让我再睡会,恢复力气
Just let me sleep awhile, regain my strength.
就5分钟。宽限期,如果你同意的话
Five minutes. A grace period, if you will.
拜托了
Please.
什么鬼东西?
What the heck.
你好
Howdy.
我能坐这吗? -当然,朋友,坐吧。
Mind if I sit here? – Sure, buddy, go ahead.
非常感谢
Thank you kindly.
2杯啤酒 -再来波旁威士忌
Two beers. – And another double bourbon.
今天我在邮箱拿到赌金传♥单♥……
I got one of them sweepstakes flyers in the mail today…
我不知道我是否应该浪费时间把它送来
and I can’t figure if it’s worth the effort to send it in.
你说呢?
You think I should bother?
也许不要
Probably not.
她说她是巴黎来的
She says she’s from Paris.
我不相信
I don’t believe that.
巴黎女人……
Paris women…
不会让你难以忍♥受,就像她们在这里一样
don’t give you a hard time, like they do here.
对巴黎女人来说,性是艺术
To a Paris woman, sex is an art.
我去过巴黎一次,跟我的妻子一起
I was in Paris once, with my wife.
朋友,我很高兴她死了
Boy, am I glad she’s dead.
一杯蒸馏酒
One tequila eggnog.
今天中午我又吃了油炸食物
I had fried food again for lunch today.
我知道我不应该吃的……
I know I shouldn’t have had it…
但是我控制不了
but I couldn’t help myself.
你以为我缺乏自律?
You think I lack self-discipline?
我怎么了?我是个英俊的人
What’s wrong with me? I’m a good-looking guy.
你很英俊的
You are a good-looking guy.
我也很英俊的。
And I’m a good-looking guy.
是的,你是 -我是。
You are. – I am.
我们3个都很英俊
We’re all three good-looking guys.
是的。我们很英俊
That’s right. We are.
圣诞节了,我请你喝酒
And it’s Christmastime, and I’m gonna buy you a drink.
你要喝什么? -淡点的酒
What are you drinking? – Something light.
那么夏布利酒怎么样? -一杯汽酒。
What, like a nice Chablis? – A spritzer.
老板,给这位一槽汽酒
Barkeep, give this man a trough of spritzer.
你呢,牛仔,喝点什么?
And you, cowboy guy, what do you want to drink?
我喝啤酒 -给这个牛仔一杯啤酒。
I’ll have a beer. – Get cowboy guy a beer.
今晚都算我的。喝的都算我的
It’s on me tonight. Drinks are on me.
都算我的。
They’re on me.
篝火上烤着栗子
Chestnuts roasting on an open fire
霜冻伤你的鼻子。
Jack Frost nipping at your nose
唱诗班唱着圣诞季节颂歌♥
Yuletide carols being sung by a choir
人们打扮得像爱斯基摩人
and folks dressed up like Eskimos
每个人都知道
Everybody knows
火鸡和槲寄生
that turkey and some mistletoe
你去哪了?
Where’ve you been?
这个人,杰森..
This guy, Jason…
也许他有头脑,但是他会做这个吗?
may be a real brain and all, but can he do this?
妈妈,别担心,早上我会把垃圾弄出去了,我保证
Don’t worry, Mom, I’ll take the garbage out in the morning, I promise.
篝火上烤着栗子
Chestnuts roasting on the fire
快点,我们走吧。
Come on, let’s go.
好的,东西都收齐了吗? -我的东西齐了。你的也齐了
Okay, do you have everything? – I have everything. You have everything.
确信? -我们的东西都齐了。都准备好了
Sure? – We all have everything. Everything’s fine.
我们走吧 -不要催我
Let’s go. – You can’t rush me.
她在检查东西。 那里有什么,我不知道
She’s checking under the thing. What is under there, I don’t know.
浴室。又是浴室。 -不要催我!
A bathroom. Again with the bathroom. – You can’t rush me!
白天我们必须赶路。所以我们快点
We’ve got to travel by day. So let’s go.
看时间。我们得走了。 -我们正在处理
Look at the time. We got to go. – We’re all proceeding, here.
在检查东西 -我们的东西都齐了。
Just check everything.- We got everything, here.
快走了
We’re out of here.
天,我饿死了
God, I’m starving.
感觉怎么样? -需要更多东西才行
How does it feel? – Needs more bulk.
不够我们吃200英里。
We can’t eat for 200 miles.
你刚在说什么,女人?
What are you telling me, woman?
我做出了计划。 -又一个计划。好极了。
I worked out a schedule. – Another schedule. Great.
我精确计算了我们有的钱……
I computed exactly how much money we have…
多久我们能到那,我们都吃多少顿
how long it’ll take us to get there,how many meals we have to have.
每200英里才有一顿饭
It came out to one meal every 200 miles.
不过,700以后,我们能吃点点心
After 700, though, we can have a snack.
很好。 阿尔伯克基的奇多,我等不及了。
Good. Cheetos in Albuquerque. I can hardly wait.
看起来是不是像9个月了? -更像15个月
What do you think, nine months? – More like 15.
很好。怀孕了。
Excellent. Very pregnant.
你们取好名字没? -什么
What are you gonna name it? – What?
这个小孩
The baby.
这个小孩
The baby.
如果是女孩,就叫辛西娅
If it’s a girl, Cynthia.
如果是个男孩……
And if it’s a boy…
艾略特.
Elliot.
可爱的名字
Those are lovely names.
艾略特?你准备叫小孩艾略特?
Elliot? You’re gonna name the kid Elliot?
你不能给小孩取名艾略特
You can’t name the kid Elliot.
艾略特是个戴眼睛吃着酱的胖小孩
Elliot is a fat kid with glasses who eats paste.
不能给小孩取名艾略特.得给他取个真实点的名字
Not gonna name the kid Elliot.Got to give him a real name.
给他一个名字
Give him a name.
例如Nick.
Like Nick. – Nick?
尼克是个真实的名字。 尼克是你的小孩子
Nick’s a real name. Nick’s your buddy.
尼克是你能相信的家伙,是你可以一起喝酒的人
Nick’s the kind of guy you can trust, someone you can drink beer with.
他是那种即使你在他车上呕吐也不介意的人
Kind of guy who doesn’t mind if you puke in his car.
天。 -是呕吐,对不起
God. – Vomit, I’m sorry.
谢谢 -圣诞快乐
Thank you. – Merry Christmas to you.
我要买♥♥大杯橘子汁、3个蛋、烤好的咸肉……
I’m gonna have a huge orange juice, three eggs, two sides of bacon…
家常油炸品、4块面包,然后吃午饭!
home fries, four pieces of toast, and then lunch!
你确信我们能吃了吗?我不知道我们是否走了200英里了
You sure we can eat?I don’t know if we’ve gone 200 miles.
我不想破坏你的计划
I don’t want to throw your schedule off.
别管我。我是个怀孕的人
Leave me alone. I’m a pregnant woman.
你的钱怎么会丢的?
How could you lose your money?
我放在我的计划本里的 -你的计划本怎么会丢的?
I put it in my schedule book. – How could you lose your schedule book?
那是你生命中最重要的东西,愚蠢的本子!
That’s the most important thing in your life, that stupid book!
没有它,你甚至不知道你的名字。太好了!
You wouldn’t even remember your name without it. This is just excellent!
我饿死了
I’m starving.
谢谢
Thank you.
我要冻死了
I’m freezing to death.
我的脚好冷
My feet are killing me.
我把口香糖都吞下去了
I just swallowed my gum.
你不停的抱怨对我们没任何好处的
Your incessant complaining isn’t doing us any good.
你就不能试着想想光明的一面?
Can’t you try and look on the bright side?
那边!
Over there!
那边。那里有拖车,快点
Over there. There’s a trailer, come on.
锁上了。真是太好了
It’s locked! This is very good.
在这种地方有个密封安全系统真是太重要了……
It’s important that this place should have an airtight security system…
在这个鬼地方!
in the middle of nowhere!
等等,我也许有指甲锉。
Wait, I might have a nail file.
我有信♥用♥卡♥
I have a credit card.
信♥用♥卡♥对另一种完全不同的锁才有用
Credit cards work on a completely different kind of lock.
你没明白我的意思。我有信♥用♥卡♥
I don’t think you understand. I have a credit card.
你有信♥用♥卡♥?