No, that’s why I’m here.
不 这是我在这的原因
You asked me what I’m a Professor of.
你曾问我是什么领域的教授
I am a Professor of darkness,
我是一个黑暗教授
the night in day’s clothing.
披着白昼外衣的黑暗
And now I wish you all the very best,
祝你一切顺利
but I must go.
但我得走了
Just stay a little while longer.
再待一小会儿
No, no more time. Goodbye.
不 一分钟也不待了 再见
We can talk about something else, I swear.
我们可以聊些别的 我发誓
I don’t want to talk about something else.
我不想再聊什么了
Don’t go out there, Professor! You know what’s out there!
别走出去 教授 你知道外面有什么
Oh yes. Indeed I do.
是的 我的确知道
I know what’s out there and I know who is out there.
我知道外面有什么东西 有什么人
I rush to nuzzle his bony cheek.
我迫不及待要贴着他瘦骨嶙峋的脸颊
No doubt he will be surprised to find himself so cherished.
他肯定会很惊讶自己被如此地珍爱着
And as I cling to his neck
当我贴着他的脖子
I will whisper in that dry and ancient ear,
我要在他干燥而苍老的耳边低语
“Here I am. Here I am.”
“我来了 我来了”
Now open the door! Don’t do this.
打开门 不要这样
You’re a kind man. I’ve heard you out
你是个善良的人 我能听出来
and you’ve heard me. There’s no more to say.
你也听了我的话 没什么好说的了
Your God must once have stood
你的上帝一定曾站在
at a dawn of infinite possibilities,
拥有无限可能的黎明
and that is what he’s made of it.
那是他所创造的
You tell me that I want God’s love. I don’t.
你对我说我想要上帝的爱 但我没有
Perhaps I want forgiveness, but there is no one to ask it of.
也许我想得到宽恕 但没人会抱有期望
And there’s no going back. There’s no setting things right.
没有退路 没有事情是对的
There’s only the hope of nothingness.
只有对虚无的期盼
And I cling to that hope.
我抱有这种期盼
Now open the door. Don’t do this.
打开门 不要这样做
Please open the door.
请打开门
Thank you. Goodbye.
谢谢 再见
Professor,
教授
I know you ain’t mean them words.
我知道你不是那个意思
I’m gonna be there in the morning.
我会在晨曦中到达
I’m gonna be there, you hear?
我会到达 你听到了吗
I’m gonna be there!
我会到达
I’m gonna be there.
我会到达
You know he didn’t mean them words.
你知道他其实不是那个意思
You know he didn’t.
你知道他不是
You know he didn’t.
你知道他不是
I don’t understand why you sent me down there.
我不明白为什么你把我送到这里
I don’t understand.
我不懂
If you wanted me to help him,
如果你想让我帮他
then how come you didn’t give me the words?
那你为什么没有给我说服他的语言
You give them to him. What about me?
你却让他说服了我 我该怎么办
That’s all right. That’s all right.
算了吧 算了吧
If you don’t never speak again,
如果你不再说话
you know I’ll keep your word.
你知道我会记住你的话
You know I will. You know I’m good for it.
你知道我会的 你知道我擅长这个
Is that okay?
这样可以吗
Is that okay?
这样可以吗

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!