太好了 是老尼的辩护者
Great. The Nemerov apologist.
那核弹不是老尼的 我了解他
Sir, this bomb was not Nemerov. I know this guy.
车♥臣♥事件你也这么说 写报告吧
You said that after Grozny. Put it in your report.
那些铀…
The plutonium…
没想到这儿会出现辐射污染
Seems unusual to find radiation poisoning here.
这是前所未见的
I have never seen such a thing.
所以我们在网上公布此事来求助
That is why we published the case on the internet, to seek help.
-他说起因是什么 -他不肯说
– How did he say it happened? – He will not talk about it.
其他人感染辐射令你病倒了
Was anyone else exposed to the materials that made you sick?
嘉先生 我不是警♥察♥
Mr Ghazi, I’m not the police.
我是医生 我会保守秘密
I’m a physician. I assure you anything you say stays between us.
我朋友和我找到一个核弹
My friend and I find bomb.
把它卖♥♥给一个军♥火♥商
We sell to a man who buys such things.
是这个人吗
Was it this man?
其他人也许接触过这核弹
Other people may have come in contact with that bomb.
我们要救他们
We must help them.
我…快要死吗
I am… going to die?
是吗
Yes?
是的
Yes.
他叫奥森
His name is Olson.
住在大马士革
He live in Damascus.
行了 收到资料了
Oh, yeah. We’re getting it all.
核武攻斯普林斯可破坏北美空防
A nuclear strike on Colorado Springs would take out NORAD.
那他们就不能够还击
It would limit their ability to launch a counter- attack.
斯普林斯有多少人口
How many people live in Colorado Springs?
三 四十万人
Three or four hundred thousand.
总统先生 用核武攻美国
Mr President, to use nuclear weapons against the Americans…
就等于向他们宣战
…would be to cross a threshold.
他们早已这么想 我们等什么
They think we already have. Should we now wait for them to annihilate us?
不是我惹的祸我阻止不了
I cannot stop what I did not start.
总统先生 你要下令采取行动
Mr President, we need you to initiate snapcount.
然后呢
What happens then?
用核武摧毁他们陆上的导弹基地
We prepare to take out their land- based missiles with a nuclear strike,
炸毁他们的潜艇或地上的飞机
find and kill their subs, knock out the planes they have on the ground
还出动战机 攻击已在空中的敌军
and mobilise our fighters to destroy the ones they already have in the air.
胜算有多大
What are our chances?
大卫
David?
我们会令老尼陷于困境
Odds are we leave Nemerov in a pretty pickle.
他剩下的核弹最多有几百个
He’ll be left with, at best, a few hundred nukes,
那是我们找不到的
the ones we can’t find.
它们较小型 易运送 没那么准
Mostly the… smaller, more mobile, less accurate kind.
而它们的目标会是我们的城市
All those can do is target our cities.
但他心知我们一定会以眼还眼
But he knows to an absolute certainty that we will respond against his cities.
我毕生想做一个总统
I spent my entire adult life wanting to be president.
任期就此结束
This is my presidency?
他会留三百个核弹以备不时之需
Sir, I think he’ll keep his 300 nukes as a deterrent against any future aggressor.
这晚他应该会暂时就此罢手
I think he’ll push back from the table and call it a night.
我下令采取行动 准备用核武
I’m giving the order for snapcount. Maximum readiness.
奥森收到斯拿4500万的汇款
Olson had wire payments of $45 million from someone named Dressler.
奥森收到斯拿4500万的汇款
Olson had wire payments of $45 million from someone named Dressler.
快查这人底细…杰克 你快走
Dillon, find out who Dressler is. Jack, I want you out of there.
-我在码头 -调查这个斯拿
– I’m at the docks. – Look for the name Dressler.
杰克 你快走…给巴市警局这地址
No. Jack, get out. Dillon, call the Baltimore PD, give them the address.
-等警♥察♥来 -我会再联络你
– Wait for the cops. – I’ll call you back.
斯拿是什么人
Who’s Dressler?
斯拿在哪里 可恶
Where is he, goddamn it?
斯拿在哪里
Where is Dressler?
警♥察♥ 举高双手
Police! Put your hands up!
-斯拿在哪里 -你是杰克·雷恩
– Where’s Dressler? – Are you Jack Ryan?
-斯拿在哪里 -放手
– Where’s Dressler, goddamn it? – Let him go!
斯拿在哪里 快说
Where’s Dressler? Where is he?
兰利说你需要帮助
Langley said you might need help.
-我要去国防部 -我可以帮你忙
– I gotta get to the Pentagon. – I think I can help you with that.
总统先生
Mr President.
他们的轰炸机已离开阿维艾诺
Their Stealth bombers have left Aviano.
他们有所行动
That is the sign.
快把它们击落
Shoot them down.
愿主保佑
God protect us.
他们的战机紧急起飞 时间无多
Mr President, they’re scrambling their fighters. We’re out of time.
-大卫 -他心脏病发
– Dave! – He has a heart condition.
-快找医生 -总统先生
– Get a doctor. – Mr President.
-你的药呢 -我说叫医生来
– Where’s your nitro? – I said get a doctor!
-总统先生 -扶他去我的房♥间
– Mr President. – Take him to my quarters.
上校 拿系统密♥码♥机来
Colonel, bring in the launch codes.
斯拿是奥地利商人 是亿万富翁
Dressler’s an Austrian manufacturer, billionaire.
他父亲在纽伦堡被处决
His father was executed at Nuremberg.
他买♥♥到国会议席
He bought a seat in parliament
但因说了拥护纳粹言论而被撵走
and got booted out for saying pro- Nazi things.
快让我跟总统说清楚
Rudy, get me through to the President.
不行 他们正采取核武行动
I can’t do it, Jack. They’re in the snapcount.
-没法联络他们 -废话
– There’s no way in. – Bullshit.
-让我帮你 -不 卡上有泥巴
– I can do that for you, sir. – No, it’s fine. Got some dirt on it.
-给我看 现在高度戒备 -我知道
– Can I see it? We’re on high alert. – I understand.
-先生 把卡放下 -退后
– Sir, put the card down. – Back off.
-我命令你… -退后
– I am ordering you… – Back off!
快停手 我命令你快停手
Step back now! I am ordering you to take a step back! Put…
上将 中情局的杰克·雷恩来了
General, there’s a Dr Ryan from the CIA.
他要求进入NMCC 他独自来的
He wants to enter NMCC. He’s unescorted.
-他想怎样 -见你
– What’s he want? – You, sir.
我要传达卡局长的口信给总统
I have a message from Director Cabot that I need to transmit over the hotline.
-谁批准你这样做 -没有人
– What’s your authorisation? – I don’t have one.
-卡局长呢 -他已死了
– Where’s Cabot? – Cabot’s dead, sir.
我要传口信
I need to get this information sent.
要先得批准 带他走
Not without authorisation. Get him out.
上将 总统根据错误情报下决定
Wait! General! The President is basing his decisions on bad information!
若你不理我 你和我的家人
If you shut me out, your family and my family
和2500万家庭会在半小时内丧命
and 25 million other families will be dead in 30 minutes.
我的职责是给决策者准确的情报
My orders are to get this information to the people who make the decisions.
我只是想传达情报
I just need to send some information.
总统为什么要听你说
What makes you think the President will listen to you?
他没此必要
He doesn’t have to.
轰炸机有多接近
How close are the bombers?
它们进出波兰上空
They’re slipping in and out of radar over Poland.
出动导弹兵团
Activate the missile regiments.
系统在你下令后 一分钟才启动
The launch sequence takes a minute to process after you give the order.
下令前 要先核对身分
Before the order can be taken, an ID check must be performed.
我的号♥码是…
Mine is the… My number is…
数下来…第三个号♥码
…the third one… third number down from the top.
你的命令是什么
Your orders, sir?
-出击 -抱歉 总统
– Strike. – I’m sorry, sir?
我下令出击
I give the order to strike.
要马上作两人授命 下令出击
Under the two-man rule, the order to strike must now be confirmed.
罗拔 看在老天份上
Bob, for the love of God.
动手好了
Just do it.
国务卿奥悉尼 第四个号♥码
Sidney Owens, Secretary of State. It’s the fourth number down.
已作了两人授命 下令出击
The order to strike has now been confirmed by the two- man rule.
出击的命令已确定 启动系统
NMCC, strike order has been confirmed. Start the sequence.
-热♥线♥有动静 -早已给他们机会
– We’ve got activity on the hotline. – They’ve had their chance.
不 有人在跟老尼通话
No, somebody’s talking to the Kremlin.
说美国是恐怖袭击的受害者
It says, “America has been the victim of a terrorist attack.”
你应该想像得到…我方有不少揣测
As you can imagine, there has been much confusion here…
人心惶惶
…and fear.
但我们知道不是俄♥国♥动武
But we know the weapon was not Russian.
但我们知道不是俄♥国♥动武
“But we know the weapon was not Russian.”
怎么回事
What the hell is going on?
照我说的打
Type exactly what I say.
你究竟是谁
Who are we talking to?
杰克 我跟局长在莫斯科见过你
Ryan. I met you in Moscow with Bill Cabot.
今天他在巴尔的摩死了
He died today in Baltimore.
-中止通讯 -已启动核武系统
– Cut him off. – Launch sequence has begun.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!