Then the Chechens request assistance and we send in peacekeepers.
-怎样去那儿 -从土耳其飞过去
– How do you get them in there? – We fly them in from Turkey.
飞越美国领空
Over Armenian air space?
他们不会介意打俄♥国♥
To screw Russia? They won’t complain.
动手吧 还老尼一点颜色
Let’s do it. Nemerov can choke on it.
比尔
Bill?
-雷博士 -是的 局长
– Dr Ryan. – Yes, sir.
你有何高见
What do you think?
守旧派会建议
Conventional wisdom suggests
老尼沿用旧有方法 老调重弹
that Nemerov is playing the traditional Russian role:
要有野心 扩展势力 威吓全球
Be aggressive, flex your muscles, dare the world to stop you.
-但老尼不吃这套 -他是强硬派
– But Nemerov isn’t conventional. – He acts like a hardliner.
无意冒犯 我不同意这看法
With respect, I don’t think he is one.
他刚攻打别国首都 所以你错了
He just gassed the capital of another country. With respect, you’re wrong.
为何浪费时间
So what are we wasting our time for?
若不是他下令的呢
What if he didn’t order the attack?
若不是他下令攻车♥臣♥呢
What if Nemerov didn’t order the attack?
如果是掌权的上将在搞鬼呢
What if it was a… a rogue general?
或是党军不满 赶不走市内的叛兵
Or a military unit frustrated they couldn’t get the rebels out of the city?
你有实据支持此说 还是在胡扯
Have you reason to believe he didn’t order it, or are you just floating this?
你不能肯定
You don’t know.
该是这样 我敢说他没下令施袭
I don’t think he did it, sir. I would bet he didn’t do it.
请高级官员多留一会儿
Will senior staff remain behind for a few minutes, please?
俄♥罗♥斯♥新任总统尼艾历…
Russia’s newly-installed president, Alexander Nemerov,
刚开始发表演说 以下是直播
has just begun to address the state. We join him in progress.
十年来我们一直对抗…
For ten years now, we have contended…
麻烦你开大声点
Excuse me. Could you turn that up?
伤害无辜的俄♥罗♥斯♥百姓
…toward innocent Russian citizens.
终于…
Finally…
每一个国家都有权自卫
…every nation has a right to defend itself.
这种恐怖活动必须被遏止
This terrorism must end.
轰炸车♥臣♥…是我的决定
The bombing of Chechnya… was my decision.
做得好 醒目仔
Nice going, ace.
是谁做的
Who did it?
皮上将 苗上将 共♥产♥老头不悦
General Pildysh, General Mitkin. Unhappy old Communists.
混♥蛋♥
Bastards.
-解除其军职 -我会亲自杀他们
– Relieve them of command. – I will shoot them myself.
使他们消失就是
Just disappear them.
处决他们会显得我不是大权在握
Their execution would tell the world I didn’t have control.
现在表现内疚比表现无能为佳
These days, better to appear guilty than impotent.
我们的俄♥国♥朋友受到影响吗
How is our Russian friend affected by this?
没有 我仍然支持这个计划
I am not affected. I remain devoted to our little plan.
以你的收费 我才不感到意外
At what you’re charging us, I am not surprised.
-美♥国♥佬♥呢 -马先生相信我们
– And the American? – Mr Mason is a believer.
我已多存了一点钱进他的户口
I put a little extra in the escrow account for him.
-为什么 -他不会有太长的命
– Why? – He won’t live long enough to get it.
-货呢 -一周前从海法寄出
– Where is the package? – It left Haifa a week ago.
早就说这些东西可以致命
I’m told these things can kill you.
但是事情有变
But so much has changed.
也许在新形势上该用…新方法
Perhaps the new situation suggests we consider… a different approach?
也许试着令俄♥罗♥斯♥融入欧洲
Maybe try to bring Russia more into Europe,
更接纳我们的想法
more into our way of thinking?
这个我们早已讨论过
We have discussed that, Monsieur Monceau,
而且你也同意不那么做
and with your concurrence, rejected it.
也许我们这次太鲁莽
Oh. Perhaps we were hasty.
-也许计划… -怎样
– Perhaps our plan is… – Is what?
进行得不顺利
Not perfectly conceived.
你疯了吗 全世界的右翼组织…
Are you crazy? All over the world, right- wing parties,
民族主义者 纳粹 反犹太国家
nationalist movements, Nazis, Aryan Nations,
首次并肩合作
all working together for the first time.
这还不算顺利
Is that not perfect?
我尊重朋友们的意愿和判断
Well, I respect the will and judgment of my friends.
但这周发生的事令我…
But in light of the week’s events, I am grown…
对这计划失去信心
…uncomfortable with this plan.
所以我必须…请辞了
So I must… beg your leave.
各位再见
Gentlemen.
哈夫会送你出去
Herr Haft will help you out.
你的颈巾
Your scarf, monsieur.
马里兰 巴尔的摩
小心开这个 否则会害死人
Watch it with that thing. You’re gonna kill somebody.
你好吗 阿马
Yo, what’s up, Mason?
我一直想问你在哪里弄的这个纹身
You know, I always wanted to ask you… Where’d you get that tat, man?
海军
The navy.
海军 我也曾当过海军
The navy? I was in the navy.
在医务船六年 你呢
Hospital ship, six years. You?
八个月
Eight months.
你退役了
Oh. You wash out?
好吧 兄弟 晚安
All right, brother. You have a good one.
好的 兄弟
Yeah, brother.
大日子来临了 多谢
没发觉其他国家会以我们为榜样
…not realising the rest of the world is watching and will take a cue from us…
车♥臣♥遭受空前残暴的袭击
The unprecedented attack on Chechnya
显示俄政♥府♥新班子面对不稳之局
signals a dangerous and troubling shift in Russian policy.
西方需作出最强硬鲜明的反应
It demands the toughest and most unambiguous response from the West.
北约和平部队正前往车♥臣♥
NATO forces are on their way to Chechnya to serve as peacekeepers
为这个大灾难的受害者提供援助
and to provide humanitarian aid to victims of this monstrous…
早料到会如此
I expected this.
是吗
Really?
你会怎么做
What will you do?
没什么
Nothing.
我们什么都不做
We will do nothing.
照片拍了四个钟
These are four hours old.
俄军第12 15 2坦克团
Russian 12th, 15th and 2nd tank regiments.
为何有调动
Why haven’t they moved?
-老尼不会这么笨 -但他已表态
– Nemerov’s too smart to move them. – He speaks.
他有近两万部坦克 北约无法比
Jack, Nemerov’s got, like, 19,000 tanks. No way NATO can match that.
所以他才不会调动坦克
That’s why he’s not gonna move them.
这就像下棋 要事先部署好
It’s like chess. He’s thinking three moves ahead.
北约说我们只能用核武克制他
The NATO playbook says we can only stop him with tactical nuclear weapons.
他才不会为此引发核战
And he won’t risk a nuclear war over this.
他该是有所暗示 他没攻击车♥臣♥
I also think he’s sending us a message. He didn’t bomb Grozny.
俄♥罗♥斯♥ 阿尔扎马斯十六区
打扰了 请问史老太太在哪儿
Excuse me. I’m looking for Mrs Spassky.
在走廊尽头那边
At the end of the corridor.
毕业后我没见他了
I haven’t seen Sasha since university.
你是他的助教 我却记不起你
And you were his teaching assistant? Strange, I don’t remember you.
他知道我在这区 叫我来探望你
When he heard I was in Arzamas, he asked me to look in on you.
-他说带我去西方 -所费不菲
– He says he’ll take me to the West. – That would require a lot of money.
这儿赚不到钱 可去别处赚
Just because the imbeciles here pay him nothing doesn’t mean others won’t.
他有一份秘密工作
He has a secret job.
替政♥府♥做事
For the government?
替有钱的笨蛋做事
For imbeciles with money.
同一番废话 做这个 别做那个
Same nonsense, do this, don’t do that.
他们还叫他别联络母亲
They even told him not to call his mother.
混♥蛋♥
The pigs.
我随时归西 他却不能来电♥话♥
I could die any day and he can’t phone his mother.
但我的儿子好孝顺
But my Sasha, he called.
昨晚才来过电♥话♥
Just last night.
阿勒取得她的号♥码
Clark got us her number.
安♥全♥局♥追查得到电♥话♥从这儿打出
NSA traced calls to that number back to here.
克列缅兵格水库的前苏联基地
It’s an abandoned Soviet army base on the Kremenchug reservoir.
三个俄♥国♥科学家在乌克兰干嘛
What are three Russian atomic scientists doing in Ukraine?
该是在制♥造♥核弹
A fair guess, they’re building a bomb.
老尼有无数核弹 为何建这个
Nemerov has thousands of bombs. Why would he build a secret one?
为了否认一切
Deniability.
秘密造一个 然后偷运去车♥臣♥
Build one nobody knows about, he can drive it to Chechnya in his Beemer.
无法追查 瞒天过海
No way to track it, no way to trace it.
他可以引爆核弹 然后矢口否认
He could set it off and say, “I didn’t do it.”
无意冒犯 但这说不通
With respect, I don’t think that adds up.
说得通 只是你不喜欢这结果
It adds up. You just don’t like what it adds up to.
铀腐蚀的热度
Ah, the warmth of plutonium decay.
这个腐蚀严重 幸好你有戴手套
It’s completely corroded. At least you’re wearing gloves.