这是赖太太
May I present Mrs Lathrop.
总统先生
Mr President.
-伦上将 -总统先生
– General Rand. – Mr President.
-雷博士 -总统先生
– Dr Ryan. – Mr President.
就是你以我为题材…作有趣的研究
You must be the Dr Ryan who’s done such interesting research on me.
你不该感到意外 我们消息灵通
You should not be surprised. We know quite a bit.
说我在大学有很多女友…大错特错
We know how wrong your report was that I had many girlfriends in college.
第三年认识我太太 自此用情专一
I met my wife in my third year and have not looked at another woman since.
我是指大学头两年…总统
I was referring to the first two years… sir.
当时你修读英文 成绩优异
Where you received highest honors in English.
我喜欢你
I like you.
那么我也一样
Well, in that case, so do I.
抱歉 打扰你进行检查的工作
I apologise for interjecting myself in your inspection tour,
但我有个口信给霍总统
but I have a message for President Fowler.
你大可以给他电♥话♥
You could just call him on the phone.
我想由他的老朋友转告口信
I would like him to hear it from you, his friend of many years,
我要亲自见你
who received it personally from me,
让你看到我的表情和身体语言
and saw my expression and the language of my body as I spoke it.
我明白的
I understand.
车♥臣♥是我国的内政
Chechnya is an internal affair.
我们的做法与你们无关
What we do there should be none of your concern.
我会传这口信 但他该不会同意
I will relay the message, but I don’t think he will agree.
本国有人想借此来削减我的势力
Some people in my country will use this issue to weaken me.
我国却有人说
Some people in my country say
车♥臣♥之战正是你的弱点所在
your war in Chechnya is exactly your weakness.
车♥臣♥全国满是罪犯 坏蛋
Chechnya is a nation of criminals.
每天都作懦夫所为 伤害百姓
Every day brings another cowardly attack on innocent Russian citizens.
这问题不用贵国担心
It is none of your concern.
我们担心政局的稳定性
Stability is our concern.
我们担心车♥臣♥是否太平
Peace in Chechnya is our concern.
还容我直说…
And, if I may speak frankly…
我们也担心你对俄军的控制力
…your control over your military concerns us too.
你来这儿…就如搞人家的老婆
For you to get involved here, it’s… like sleeping with another man’s wife.
而你所建议的是事后…
And what you are suggesting is that afterward
他们能相安无事 和平共处
they can all live together under the same roof.
但关键是戴了绿帽的丈夫买♥♥了枪
But what really happens is the betrayed husband buys a gun.
-会面顺利 -老尼身旁的是谁
– That went well. – Who’s the guy with Nemerov?
-古东尼 -前苏联特务
– Anatoli Grushkov. – Old KGB?
他是老臣子 没人敢动他分毫
He’s been around since Brezhnev. Nobody’s had the guts to get rid of him.
因为他知道尸体葬在哪里
Because he knows where the bodies are buried?
也许是他亲手下葬的
He probably buried them himself.
我们有阿尔扎马斯科学家的名册
And we were able to obtain a roster of their scientists at Arzamas.
列明他们的身分 专长
Who’s who, what their expertise is.
阿尔扎马斯十六区
Arzamas-16 is home
是俄♥国♥实验物理学科研所之乡
to the All-Russian Scientific Research Institute of Experimental Physics
也是我国首个原♥子♥弹♥的诞生地
and is the birthplace of our first atomic bomb.
不少伟大科学家还在这里工作
Many of our greatest scientists worked here and many still do.
自1995年…
Since 1995,
我们已拆除逾一万个核武装置
we have dismantled over 10,000 nuclear devices.
多年来我们千方百计想进来这儿
We tried so hard to get in here over the years.
我派了三个人来
I sent three people.
他们都为此牺牲
They all died trying.
T血上写着什么
What does the T-shirt say?
我是炸♥弹♥专家 见我跑…跟着跑
“I am a bomb technician. If you see me running… try to catch up.”
好的
OK.
抱歉打岔 但我要问一件小事
Sir, I’m sorry. Just one quick thing. I’m sure it’s nothing.
这个说今天该有17位科学家当值
According to this, there are 17 senior scientists on duty today.
我只数到14位
I only count 14.
三位博士 分别姓米 奥 史的
Doctors Milinov, Orlov and Spassky.
他们都不在这里
They don’t seem to be here.
这个我会查清楚
I will make inquiries.
米博士病了 奥博士放假
Dr Milinov is out sick. Orlov is on vacation.
史博士…很不幸已过世了
Spassky, I’m grieved to say, was killed
上周开车上班时遇上意外
driving his car to work just this past week.
我们继续吧
We move on, shall we?
这边走
Please.
真棒 这一切你都记得一清二楚
Very impressive. You almost seem to have that information memorised.
早料到你会问这个
I assumed you would ask, Dr Ryan.
以色列 海法
我们九点半下飞机
We touch down at Andrews at 2130.
叫他来会合
Tell him to meet me there.
局长 那三位没出现的科学家
Sir? Those three missing scientists.
姓米的擅长造雷♥管♥
Milinov’s expertise is detonators.
姓史的善于造核子武器
Spassky’s expertise is the nuclear core.
姓奥的是个数学家
Orlov is a mathematician
擅长计算裂变弹的炸♥药♥用量
whose expertise is the geometry of high explosives inside a fission bomb.
要造核弹就要找这三个人
The exact three men you would need if you wanted to build a bomb.
-老古说… -老古是个大话王
– Grushkov said… – Grushkov’s a liar.
姓米的没病 姓奥的没放假
Milinov is not sick. Orlov hardly ever takes a vacation
撞车死掉的史博士根本不懂开车
and Spassky, who’s supposed to have died driving a car, doesn’t drive.
他们不知道这三人的下落
They have no idea where these guys are.
但你却无所不知
I’m dying to ask you how you know.
是克里姆林宫的线报
Secure source inside the Kremlin.
代号♥斯纳加
Codename Spinnaker.
我们互通情报
He gives me stuff, I give him stuff.
打开秘密渠道 以免灾难发生
We keep the back channels open in hopes of staving off disaster.
说起灾难 你联络了女友没有
And speaking of disaster, did you call your girlfriend yet?
不 我不知道该怎样解释
No. I don’t know how to get out of this.
请她出席周日晚白宫的记者晚宴
All right. Invite her to the White House correspondents dinner Sunday night.
那是城中的盛会
It’s the hottest ticket in town.
-好主意 我如何入场 -相信我
– Sounds great. How do I get in? – Trust me.
在车上再见
I’ll see you at the car.
还喜欢你的文职工作吗
Still loving your desk job?
是的
Yeah, I am.
你的俄语还管用吗
How’s your Russian?
还管用 为什么
Still works. Why?
俄♥国♥科学家失踪 要找他们下落
Three Russian nuclear scientists are missing. I need to know where they are.
我不再做这种工作了
I wasn’t doing this any more.
我只是想要这些资料 约翰
I just need information this time, Johnny.
指令在飞机上 十一点半起飞
Your orders are on the plane. Wheels up at 2330.
祝旅途愉快
Have a nice flight.
周日晚八点 希尔顿酒店
Sunday night, 8.00, at the Hilton.
请帖本是勒约翰的
The tickets are in the name of John Clark.
-你有礼服吧 -有的 局长
– You do have a tux? – Yeah, yes, sir.
我的妻子茱莉来自新泽西
My beautiful wife, Julie, is from New Jersey.
有15张选举团选票
15 electoral votes.
大家都知道她是半个犹太人
And is, as you know, half- Jewish,
所以我们把佛州25张票平分
so we’ll take Florida’s 25 electoral votes and divide by two.
-这酒店很棒 -很华丽
– This is a nice hotel. – Yeah. Beautiful.
丽达曾入住这酒店…说很不错
My friend Rita stayed here once. She said it was… nice.
也许晚宴结束后…
Maybe after dinner we can…
我们在这里租一间房♥
…we can get a room here.
我已订了房♥间
I already did.
-你没有 -我有
– You didn’t. – Yes, I did.
我曾在多个场合抽过大♥麻♥
…I did, on a handful of occasions, smoke marijuana.
加州 54张选举团选票
California, 54 electoral votes.
莫斯科时间六点钟 俄军向车♥臣♥
At 0600 Moscow time, the Russians launched a massive artillery strike
首都格罗兹尼施以猛烈炮击
against Grozny, the capital of Chechnya.
炮弹含有实验性生化武器的神经性毒气
The shells contained an experimental chemical weapon, a nerve agent.
依图片所示 20分钟后毒气扩散
Saturation, you can see on the sat photos, took 20 minutes,
方圆12哩内的所有人都会…
after which every person inside a radius of 12 miles
欲救无从 出现大脑麻♥痹♥的♥症状
was rendered helpless by symptoms approximating late- stage cerebral palsy.
-老天 -死了多少人
– Oh, my God. – How many dead?
该有八成人
Best guess, 80%.
老尼发动历来最大型的生化战
Nemerov launched the biggest attack in the history of chemical warfare.
-谈对策吧 -最糟的是毫无对策
– Let’s talk response. – The worst thing we can do is nothing.
若他得逞 下次会是核战吧
If he gets away with chemical weapons, what’s next? Biological, nuclear?
除了以毒攻毒 还有什么法子
OK. Short of gassing the Kremlin, what’s the strongest response?
-派出和平部队 -车♥臣♥没有主♥权♥
– We send in peacekeepers. – Chechnya’s not sovereign.
他们想建立地位 我们如其所愿
They requested recognition, so we give it. Not full diplomatic, provisional.
于是车♥臣♥要求协助 我们就派军

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!