Hello.
别闹了 我是杰克·雷恩
Stop! Yes, this is Jack Ryan.
老天
Jesus.
好的 我在半小时内赶到
OK. I’ll be there in half an hour.
我要走了 工作上有急事
I gotta go. I have an emergency at work.
我要走了 对不起
I have to go. I’m sorry.
卡丝 今晚一起吃饭好吗
Cathy, how about dinner tonight?
好的
Yeah.
-明晚呢 -别得寸进尺
– How about tomorrow night? – Jack, I said yes to tonight.
我知道
I know.
历史学家会有什么急事
What kind of emergency does a historian have?
他在上午4时20分逝世
He died at 0420 Zulu. 81/2 hours later,
八个半钟后他们有了新总统
they swore in a new president.
-他是谁 -尼艾历
– Who is he? – Alexander Nemerov.
别说笑 一年前我以他大作文章
You’re kidding. I wrote a paper about him a year ago.
-说他会当总统 -我知道
– I said he could be the next guy. – I know.
-没人看过那篇文章 -现在有了
– Nobody read it. – They’re reading it now.
-谁 -老卡
– Who? – Cabot.
我来了14个月 他从未见过我…
I’ve been here 14 months. He doesn’t know what I look…
-你就是杰克·雷恩 -是的 局长
– Are you Ryan? – Yes, sir.
怎么回事 是便服日吗
What is this? “The Paper Chase”?
-局长… -快来 我们迟到了
– Sir, my… – Come on, we’re late.
你这是越级挑战 所以要听好
You’re about to breathe air that’s way over your pay grade, so listen.
我会问你意见 记得要小心说话
You’ll be asked for advice. Be sure you know what you’re talking about.
不懂的就直说无妨
Don’t be afraid to say you don’t know.
小心措词 那可能会成为政策
Choose your words carefully. They could become policy.
你脱下西装褛
Hey, you. Give me your coat.
赶快 稍后还给你
Come on, you’ll get it back.
领带
Tie.
是情报委员会
So, intelligence committee?
我在电视上看过 但没参加过
I’ve watched these on C- SPAN. Never actually been to one.
你从未在电视上看过这场面
You’ve never watched one of these on C- SPAN.
最重要的线报源自克里姆林宫
Our most important assessment comes from a source inside the Kremlin.
线人认为俄军不太听老尼指挥
In his opinion, Nemerov does not owe his ascension to the military.
人人都各有想法
Everyone has opinions, Mr Cabot.
我尊重这一点
I respect that.
今早我太太说我又老又丑
This morning, my wife woke up and said I was old, bald and ugly.
那是提问吗 主席
Is that a question, Mr Chairman?
我跟她说外表不是一切
I told her appearances aren’t everything.
-你同意吗 -当然同意
– Would you agree? – I certainly would.
新总统叫莱艾历吗
Now, this new fellow, Nezmeroz. Is that his name?
是尼艾历
Nemerov, sir.
虽是线报 但据说他是个强硬派
Despite what your source says, we hear that Nezmeroz is a hardliner.
真有此事吗
Is he a hardliner?

No.
这个言之尚早了
It’s too soon to make that assessment.
据CNN报导
According to CNN,
尼总统承诺重建俄♥罗♥斯♥帝国
your Mr Nezmeroz is making promises to rebuild the Russian empire.
对我而言 他口气太大了
That sounds pretty rash from where I sit.
若我在车♥臣♥ 那我还会更担心
If I were sitting in Chechnya, I’d be even more worried.
老尼只是说 他会清除强硬派
Sir, Nemerov only said that to get the hardliners off his back.
若我们不烦他 俄♥罗♥斯♥会更稳定
If we leave him alone, Russia will stabilise.
我问你意见 并不代表你可以开腔
When I asked for your advice, I didn’t mean that you should actually speak.
卡局长
Mr Cabot?
在俄♥国♥政♥府♥ 了解老尼的线人
Some of our assets in the Russian government who know Mr Nemerov
还没有机会更新情报
have not had a chance to report in.
看来花多两天时间 搜集更多资料
I’d like to take a couple of days and gather more information for you
才下定论比较好
before characterising him,
但我仍然相信 外表是可以骗人的
but I do maintain my opinion that appearances can be deceiving.
那你是说我错了
You’re saying I’m wrong?
当然了 主席
Absolutely, Mr Chairman.
我不觉得你样子很丑
I don’t think you’re ugly.
-刚才真失礼 -参议员不爱惊喜
– I was out of line. I apologise. – Senators don’t like to be surprised.
我会作暗示 表态 让他们适应
I hint at what I’m gonna tell them, then I give them a while to get used to it.
然后才告之真♥相♥
Then I tell them.
-我明白 -好极了
– I understand. – Good.
但老尼的事我说对了
But I’m right about Nemerov.
你女朋友喜欢你这么固执
Your girlfriend like this stubborn streak in you?
什么
What?
梅卡丝 第二年住院实习医生
Cathy Muller, second year surgical resident,
巴尔的摩纪念医院
Baltimore Memorial Hospital.
欢迎你加入中情局
Welcome to the CIA, sport.
你的情报不够准 她不算是女友
Your intelligence is a little flawed. I wouldn’t call her my girlfriend… yet.
-那该是什么 -棒极了的女孩
– What exactly would you call her? – Great. Amazing.
她就是害怕承诺
She’s just afraid to commit.
他对承诺害怕极了
He’s terrified of commitment.
约会三次就讲承诺 真是大新闻
A man who’s afraid of commitment after three dates? Alert the media.
-我知道 -他做哪一行
– I know, I know. – So what does he do?
他当过海军陆战队 因背伤退役
He was in the marines before he hurt his back.
-现在是历史学家 -闷蛋
– Now he’s a historian. – Yawn.
不 他替一个智囊团做事
No. He works for a think tank across the river.
大闷蛋
Double yawn.
丽达 等你今晚见过他再说
All right, Rita. Let’s see what you have to say after we meet him tonight.
他…
He’s…
英俊吗
…cute?
-手指很粗 -卡丝 他有多帅
– I have fat fingers. – Cathy! Cute scale, one to ten.
我不知道
Oh, God. I don’t know.
超英俊
Twelve.
问他们从哪儿找到这个
Ask them where they found this.
在哥兰高地
In the field, in the Golan.
73年那儿常打仗 他们在场吗
There was a lot of fighting there in 1973. Did they witness it?
这老头说他儿子死掉了
This one says he lost his son.
他记得有飞机被击落吗
Does he remember, was there a plane shot down?
有 以色列战机被毁
Yes, an Israeli jet, destroyed.
这个不值钱
This is worthless.
但我会给他四百元…为了他儿子
But tell him I will give him $400… because of his son.
多…多谢
Thank… thank you.
多谢
Thank you.
叙利亚 大马士革
你怎么找到这个
Absolutely not.How did you come by it?
在格拉斯哥古老大宅的阁楼
I found her in the attic of an old mansion house in Glasgow.
你这次找到值一千镑的宝物
Your little trip to the attic has got you a piece worth now about L1,000,
要是它比较完好 那会更值钱
even in this condition, and had she been in better condition, even more.
好一个发现
A jolly nice find.
找到你要的 价钱五千万美元
年份是1973年 以色列制♥造♥
12型裂变核弹
其实我以为找到一件花♥园♥摆设
In fact, what I thought I’d found was a garden ornament.
是卡丝吗
Hello, Cathy?
幸好你来电 我赶不及了
Hi. I’m glad you called. I’m running late.
你迟半小时来好吗
Can you come a half an hour later?
我不能赴约 对不起
I can’t make it. I’m really sorry.
-临时有急事 -什么声音
– It’s a last-minute work thing. – What’s that noise?
我在飞机上打电♥话♥给你
I’m calling from a plane.
-我试过找你的 -你要去哪里
– This just came up. I tried to call you. – Where are you going?
-不便相告 -杰克
– I can’t tell you that. – Jack.
你不便相告
You can’t tell me?
杰克
Jack.
-慢着…怎样 -你在做什么
– Hold on. Yes, sir? – What are you doing?
我要取消今晚的约会
I had a date tonight, so I had to cancel.
傻瓜 告诉她你为谁出差好了
Don’t be stupid. Tell her where you’re going. Tell her who you work for.
她会另眼相看
She’ll be impressed.
好吧 我是替中情局做事的
OK. I work for the CIA.
局长要我陪他去俄♥国♥检查核武
The director asked me to go with him to Russia to do a nuclear arms inspection.
-喂 -这借口真烂
– Hello? – That is so lame.
我们真的去看他们有否解除核武
I swear, we get to inspect to make sure they’re decommissioning their arsenal.

Hello?

Hello?
真是感激不浅
Thanks. Thanks a lot.
你好 比尔·卡伯特
Zdravstvuyte, William Cabot.
尼总统
President Nemerov.
幸会 总统先生
Pleasure, sir.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!