恐惧的总和
1973年埃及和叙利亚突袭以色列
第二天 以军地面部队快要溃败
由于以军处于劣势
于是派出一架A-4战机巡逻
并载有一枚核弹
29年后
美国弗吉尼亚 韦瑟山
-肯定是俄♥国♥人 -百分百肯定
– You sure it’s the Russians? – 100%, sir.
潜艇有近15兆吨♥核武 准备出击
Submarine launched 12 to 15 megatons. They went to strike status.
罗斯福号♥击落六枚巡航导弹
The Roosevelt’s splashed six incoming cruise missiles.
俄军西移 我们在柏林势孤力弱
The Russians are moving west. Our Berlin brigade are outnumbered.
俄♥罗♥斯♥中部的艾耶斯克亦有威胁
Sir, we’ve got a launch from Alyesk, Central Russia.
什么威胁
What the hell is in Alyesk?
SS-18洲际弹道导弹
SS-18 ICBMs.
目标是纽约 华盛顿和这儿
Probable targets: New York, Washington, here.
-天花板坚固吗 -抵御不了直击
– How good is this ceiling? – Anything but a direct hit.
卫星证实有战机 25分钟内施袭
Satellites confirm birds in the air, first impact estimated 25 minutes.
-资料准确吗 -准确
– Is that accurate? – It’s accurate.
-一级紧急状态吧 -联络索总统
– I advise we go to DEFCON-1. – Get President Zorkin on the hotline.
他不见了 接报莫斯科发生政♥变♥
Zorkin is missing. We have reports of a coup in Moscow.
现在由鲍上将掌权
General Bulgakov is calling the shots now.
他究竟是谁
Who the hell is Bulgakov?
那个想在车♥臣♥用核弹的混♥蛋♥
The asshole who wanted to use nukes in Chechnya.
进入一级紧急状态 时间无多
Sir, DEFCON-1. We’re out of time.
动手吧
Do it.
总统先生
Mr President.
系统在你下令后 一分钟才启动
It’ll take a minute for the launch to process after you give the order.
下令前 要先核对身分
Before the order can be taken, an ID check must be performed.
数下来第五个号♥码就是
My ID number is fifth from the top.
-总统 夫人在2104线 -谢谢
– Sir, it’s your wife on 2104. – Thank you.
-请说 -要有名单上的人士…
– Yeah. – The order must be confirmed
-下令才能动手 -可恶
– by someone on the approved list. – Shit.
国♥家♥安♥全♥顾问韦真
Gene Revell, National Security Advisor.
要穿礼服 好 我马上来
Is it black tie? OK. I’m on my way.
我们可否…
Can we…
改天才继续演习
…finish this up some other time?
不可以
No.
我们得更新这些演习程序
We’ve got to update these fire drills, Billy.
若有麻烦 我才不要躲到地底去
If the shit ever hits the fan, I’m not going underground.
地底藏有一个核弹
It’s a goddamn tomb down there.
还要找人对付俄军以外的坏蛋
We have to choose someone else to face off against besides the Russians.
是吗 还有谁有27000枚核弹
Really? Let’s see. Who else has 27,000 nukes for us to worry about?
我是担心那个有一枚核弹的家伙
It’s the guy with one I’m worried about.
我要派人去俄♥罗♥斯♥监察
I have to send some folks to Russia,
他们在阿马沙斯解除核武的工作
inspect their nuclear decommissioning facility at Armazas.
-是阿尔扎马斯 -什么也好
– Arzamas. – Yeah, whatever.
-派你的手下去 -我亲自去
– Someone from your staff should go. – I’ll go.
-比尔 派人去 -我想亲自去
– Billy, send staff. – I want to go.
好吧
OK.
别低估老索
Don’t underestimate Zorkin.
俄♥国♥经济 罪案 车♥臣♥…
Between his economy, crime, Chechnya…
-他的肝 -所剩无几 他怎么样
– His liver. – What’s left of it. How is he?
今天有记者会 他应该能坐起来
He’s scheduled a press conference for today, so we know he can sit up.
弗吉尼亚兰利 中情局总部
车♥臣♥是俄♥罗♥斯♥的一部分
Chechnya is part of Russia.
只有罪犯和其西方朋友想它分♥裂♥
Only criminals and their friends in the West who wish it to be separate.
总统先生 请你回去…
Mr President, if you will kindly come back…
你们有留意到吗
Do you guys see what I see?
-他的西装吗 -本来还能扣钮扣
– His jacket? – He used to be able to button it up.
他发福了
He’s getting fat.
我明白那种感受…看这个
I know how he feels. Oh, wow. Look at that.
也许是另一件
Maybe it’s not the same jacket.
看衣袖 他上次出院时也穿这个
Yeah, it has shiny sleeves. He wore it the last time he got out of the hospital.
-他没节食 -还开酒戒喝个大醉
– He’s off the diet. – And off the wagon. He slurred…
所以老卓在旁 以免他喝个不停
That must be why Cherlinski is there, to keep him off the sauce.
老卓在哪里
Where’s Cherlinski?
在…她叫什么 那个棕发的女人
Next to… What’s her name? The chick with the brown hair.
-雷莲娜 -那不是老卓
– Elena Rishkov. – That is not Cherlinski.
错了 那是老卓
Bzz! Busted. It’s Cherlinski.
你说的是老查 不是他
You’re thinking Cherpitski. It ain’t him.
-那是老卓 -不 相信我好了
– I know. It’s Cherlinski. – No, it’s not. Trust me.
他在莲娜旁边 还在日内瓦胡混
He’s next to Elena Rishkov. He was banging her at the Geneva summit.
老卓没去日内瓦 那是老查
Cherlinski was not at Geneva. Cherpitski was.
老查跟雷莲娜有染
Cherpitski was banging Elena Rishkov?
我只是说老索胖了
I just said Zorkin’s putting on weight.
为何老扯到性事 真讨厌
Why reduce it to sex? It’s disgusting.
我同意 记下这个…若他胖了
I agree. Write it up. If he is putting on weight,
定会影响健康 下午简报写这个
that might have health consequences, so get it in the afternoon brief.
找人查是谁搭上莲娜 这有看头
Oh, and somebody find out who is banging Elena Rishkov. This is good.
奥地利 维也纳
车♥臣♥要求西方庇护是怎么回事
What shall we make of Chechnya asking the West for protection?
这就如漂亮处♥女♥想摆脱好色老头
She is like a beautiful virgin, escaping the clutches of a lecherous bear,
跑去找克♥林♥顿♥帮忙保贞操
and running to Bill Clinton to save her maidenhood.
俗语有云天下乌鸦一样黑
A poet once wrote, “Meet the new boss, same as the old boss.”
这也许适合套用在21世纪的欧洲
He could have been writing of us, of Europe in the 21 st century.
五十多年来 美 俄一直…
Over 50 years of America and Russia
将其意愿强加在欧洲社会上
imposing their will on the European community,
东 西双方
East and West,
都还当我们是小孩
and we’re still treated like children…
但却没给我们玩具和糖果
…but without the toys or the goodnight chocolates.
每一天我们都在失去更多…
Each day we lose a little bit more
独♥立♥自主 决定未来路向的能力
of our separate sovereign ability to determine our own futures
而每一天 这世界亦更接近小蝴蝶…
and each day the world comes just a little bit closer to that terrible moment
拍动翅膀 掀起大风波的可怕时刻
when the beating of a butterfly’s wings unleashes a hurricane…
这个连老天也阻止不了
…God himself cannot stop.
这究竟是什么
So what is it?
你看不见吗
Are you blind?
是个炸♥弹♥
It’s a bomb.
那么雷♥管♥呢
Where’s the fuse?
还是热的
It’s warm.
我也是 赶快 时候不早了
So am I. Come on. I don’t have all night.
这是个哑弹
It’s a dud.
快搬它上车
Let’s get it on the truck.
但怎么把它卖♥♥掉
But how can we sell it now?
总会有人买♥♥这种垃圾
There’s always someone who’ll buy this crap.
我最讨厌这些健康问题
I cannot stand all these questions about my health.
该形容我精神爽利又健康
I am to be described as “robust” and “healthy”.
是你的还是我的
Is that yours or mine?
一定是你的 我那个好看不中用
It must be yours. Mine’s just for show.
不是医院传呼我
It’s not the hospital.
-你好 -你还在这里
– Hi. – You’re still here.
准确点说 应该是你还在这里
Well, I think to be accurate, it’s actually you who’s still here.
没错
Oh, right.
我不是在抱怨
Not that I’m complaining.
杰克…
Jack…
我知道我们初相识 但是…
I know this is new and all, but…
我有话要说 实在忍♥不住了
…I have something I have to say or I’m going to explode.
我也不想吓怕你
I don’t want you to be scared.
什么事
What?
你爱上了我
You’re in love with me.
我是医生 懂看病症的
Jack, I’m a medical professional. I can read the symptoms.
你确实爱上了我
You’re definitely in love with me.
这个令你害怕
And that scares you?
一点都没有
Not even a little.
但你却害怕
But I think it scares you.
一点都不怕
No, not even a little.
话说回来 是你先提起这个
And for the record, you’re the one who brought it up.
别管它
Forget it.
-我要接传呼 -不 任由它响吧
– I’m gonna get it. – No way. It’ll stop.
我不知道是谁传呼我
I don’t know who this is.
-你谈你的公事 -真扫兴
– Just go about your business. – The timing sucks.
你做你该做的 我会体谅
Do what you have to do. I understand.
对 我是梅医生
Yes, this is Dr Muller.
但你传呼我
Muller. You paged me.