We must help them.
我们要救他们
I am… going to die?
我…快要死吗
Yes?
是吗?
Yes.
是的
His name is Olson.
他叫奥森
He live in Damascus.
住在大马士革
Oh, yeah. We’re getting it all.
行了 收到资料了
A nuclear strike on Colorado Springs would take out NORAD.
核武攻斯普林斯可破坏北美空防
It would limit their ability to launch a counter-attack.
那他们就不能够还击
How many people live in Colorado Springs?
斯普林斯有多少人口?
Three or four hundred thousand.
三、四十万人
Mr President, to use nuclear weapons against the Americans…
总统先生 用核武攻美国
…would be to cross a threshold.
就等于向他们宣战
They think we already have. Should we now wait for them to annihilate us?
他们早已这么想 我们等什么?
I cannot stop what I did not start.
不是我惹的祸我阻止不了
Mr President, we need you to initiate snapcount.
总统先生 你要下令采取行动
What happens then?
然后呢?
We prepare to take out their land-based missiles with a nuclear strike,
用核武摧毁他们陆上的导弹基地
find and kill their subs, knock out the planes they have on the ground
炸毁他们的潜艇或地上的飞机
and mobilise our fighters to destroy the ones they already have in the air.
还出动战机 攻击已在空中的敌军
What are our chances?
胜算有多大?
David?
大卫?
Odds are we leave Nemerov in a pretty pickle.
我们会令老尼陷于困境
He’ll be left with, at best, a few hundred nukes,
他剩下的核弹最多有几百个
the ones we can’t find.
那是我们找不到的
Mostly the… smaller, more mobile, less accurate kind.
它们较小型 易运送 没那么准
All those can do is target our cities.
而它们的目标会是我们的城市
But he knows to an absolute certainty that we will respond against his cities.
但他心知我们一定会以眼还眼
I spent my entire adult life wanting to be president.
我毕生想做一个总统
This is my presidency?
任期就此结束
Sir, I think he’ll keep his 300 nukes as a deterrent against any future aggressor.
他会留三百个核弹以备不时之需
I think he’ll push back from the table and call it a night.
这晚他应该会暂时就此罢手
I’m giving the order for snapcount. Maximum readiness.
我下令采取行动 准备用核武
Olson had wire payments of $45 million from someone named Dressler.
奥森收到斯拿4500万的汇款
Olson had wire payments of $45 million from someone named Dressler.
奥森收到斯拿4500万的汇款
Dillon, find out who Dressler is. Jack, I want you out of there.
快查这人底细…杰克 你快走
I’m at the docks. Look for the name Dressler.
我在码头调查这个斯拿
No. Jack, get out. Dillon, call the Baltimore PD, give them the address.
杰克 你快走…给巴市警局这地址
Wait for the cops. I’ll call you back.
等警♥察♥来我会再联络你
Who’s Dressler?
斯拿是什么人?
Where is he, goddamn it?
斯拿在哪里?可恶!
Where is Dressler?
斯拿在哪里?
Police! Put your hands up!
警♥察♥!举高双手!
Where’s Dressler? Are you Jack Ryan?
斯拿在哪里?你是杰克·雷恩?
Where’s Dressler, goddamn it? Let him go!
斯拿在哪里?放手
Where’s Dressler? Where is he?
斯拿在哪里?快说?
Langley said you might need help.
兰利说你需要帮助
I gotta get to the Pentagon. I think I can help you with that.
我要去国防部我可以帮你忙
Mr President.
总统先生
Their Stealth bombers have left Aviano.
他们的轰炸机已离开阿维艾诺
That is the sign.
他们有所行动
Shoot them down.
快把它们击落
God protect us.
愿主保佑
Mr President, they’re scrambling their fighters. We’re out of time.
他们的战机紧急起飞 时间无多
Dave! He has a heart condition.
大卫!他心脏病发
Get a doctor. Mr President.
快找医生总统先生
Where’s your nitro? I said get a doctor!
你的药呢我说叫医生来
Mr President. Take him to my quarters.
总统先生扶他去我的房♥间
Colonel, bring in the launch codes.
上校 拿系统密♥码♥机来
Dressler’s an Austrian manufacturer, billionaire.
斯拿是奥地利商人 是亿万富翁
His father was executed at Nuremberg.
他父亲在纽伦堡被处决
He bought a seat in parliament
他买♥♥到国会议席
and got booted out for saying pro-Nazi things.
但因说了拥护纳粹言论而被撵走
Rudy, get me through to the President.
快让我跟总统说清楚
I can’t do it, Jack. They’re in the snapcount.
不行 他们正采取核武行动
There’s no way in. Bullshit.
没法联络他们废话
I can do that for you, sir. No, it’s fine. Got some dirt on it.
让我帮你不 卡上有泥巴
Can I see it? We’re on high alert. I understand.
给我看 现在高度戒备我知道
Sir, put the card down. Back off.
先生 把卡放下退后
I am ordering you… Back off!
我命令你…退后
Step back now! I am ordering you to take a step back! Put…
快停手!我命令你快停手!
General, there’s a Dr Ryan from the CIA.
上将 中情局的杰克·雷恩来了
He wants to enter NMCC. He’s unescorted.
他要求进入NMCC 他独自来的
What’s he want? You, sir.
他想怎样?见你
I have a message from Director Cabot that I need to transmit over the hotline.
我要传达卡局长的口信给总统
What’s your authorisation? I don’t have one.
谁批准你这样做?没有人
Where’s Cabot? Cabot’s dead, sir.
卡局长呢?他已死了
I need to get this information sent.
我要传口信
Not without authorisation. Get him out.
要先得批准 带他走
Wait! General! The President is basing his decisions on bad information!
上将!总统根据错误情报下决定
If you shut me out, your family and my family
若你不理我 你和我的家人
and 25 million other families will be dead in 30 minutes.
和2500万家庭会在半小时内丧命
My orders are to get this information to the people who make the decisions.
我的职责是给决策者准确的情报
I just need to send some information.
我只是想传达情报
What makes you think the President will listen to you?
总统为什么要听你说?
He doesn’t have to.
他没此必要
How close are the bombers?
轰炸机有多接近?
They’re slipping in and out of radar over Poland.
它们进出波兰上空
Activate the missile regiments.
出动导弹兵团
The launch sequence takes a minute to process after you give the order.
系统在你下令后 一分钟才启动
Before the order can be taken, an ID check must be performed.
下令前 要先核对身分
Mine is the… My number is…
我的号♥码是…
…the third one… third number down from the top.
数下来…第三个号♥码
Your orders, sir?
你的命令是什么?
Strike. I’m sorry, sir?
出击抱歉 总统?
I give the order to strike.
我下令出击
Under the two-man rule, the order to strike must now be confirmed.
要马上作两人授命 下令出击
Bob, for the love of God.
罗拔 看在老天份上
Just do it.
动手好了
Sidney Owens, Secretary of State. It’s the fourth number down.
国务卿奥悉尼 第四个号♥码
The order to strike has now been confirmed by the two-man rule.
已作了两人授命 下令出击
NMCC, strike order has been confirmed. Start the sequence.
出击的命令已确定 启动系统
We’ve got activity on the hotline. They’ve had their chance.
热♥线♥有动静早已给他们机会
No, somebody’s talking to the Kremlin.
不 有人在跟老尼通话
It says, “America has been the victim of a terrorist attack.”
说美国是恐怖袭击的受害者
As you can imagine, there has been much confusion here…
你应该想像得到…我方有不少揣测
…and fear.
人心惶惶
But we know the weapon was not Russian.
但我们知道不是俄♥国♥动武
“But we know the weapon was not Russian.”
但我们知道不是俄♥国♥动武
What the hell is going on?
怎么回事?
Type exactly what I say.
照我说的打
Who are we talking to?
你究竟是谁?
Ryan. I met you in Moscow with Bill Cabot.
杰克 我跟局长在莫斯科见过你
He died today in Baltimore.
今天他在巴尔的摩死了
Cut him off. Launch sequence has begun.
中止通讯已启动核武系统
Two months ago,
两个月前
a neo-fascist named Dressler bought an A-bomb on the black market.
新法♥西♥斯♥主义者斯拿买♥♥了原♥子♥弹♥
Cut him off. The system can’t be cut off.
中止通讯无法中止系统操作
Then get someone to stop him.
那快找人阻止他
He paid three disaffected Russian…
他雇用三个俄♥罗♥斯♥…
“scientists to make the bomb active.”
科学家修复原♥子♥弹♥
“He shipped it to the US, where a man named Mason”
然后把它送来美国 一个姓马的
was hired to deliver the bomb and set our countries on a collision course.
是他搞鬼 令我们两国起纷争
This is madness. He is CIA.
胡说八道 他是中情局
We cannot hang our fate on the word of their spy.
我们绝不能听信他们的间谍
What is the harm of listening a bit more?
听多一点没害处吧?
What are you asking of me?
你想我怎么做?
Back down.
就此罢手
What guarantee do I have that President Fowler will follow suit?
有什么可保证霍总统也会收手?
None.
没有保证