They have to understand that attacking Russia would be suicide.
让他们明白攻打俄♥国♥就是找死
Increase the alert status.
加强戒备
TAO, EW. I’m picking up intermittent radar, bearing 020.
接收到间断的讯号♥ 方位020
Where?
哪儿?
Now it’s gone.
没有了
There. It’s a weak signal.
这儿 但讯号♥微弱
TAO, inbound contact.
有敌机来袭
Multiples on the same bearing.
相同方位有多架敌机
Vampire, vampire! Fast movers inbound.
注意!敌机迅速来袭
I got seven, eight, nine of them!
有七、八、九架敌机!
The missiles definitely came from Russian aircraft.
导弹是从俄军战机发射的
Grennel thinks he can save the ship, but flight ops are out.
母舰还保得住 但不能执行任务
I ordered no such attack.
我没下令攻打航♥空♥母舰
You must not respond to this action until we investigate all possibilities.
请保持冷静 先让我们调查清楚
“…until we investigate all possibilities.”
先让我们调查清楚
Like you did in Chechnya?
正如车♥臣♥事件?
Mr President, who is in control of your armed forces?
尼总统 谁在控制你的军队?
You dropped the bomb on Hiroshima.
是你们在广岛投掷原♥子♥弹♥
You dropped the bomb on Nagasaki.
是你们在长崎投掷原♥子♥弹♥
Do not lecture me on Chechnya.
别拿车♥臣♥事件来教训我
“…lecture me on Chechnya.”
拿车♥臣♥事件来教训我
Mr President, we are now at a de facto state of war with the Russians.
事实上现在我们已跟俄♥国♥开战
John Clark was in Haifa yesterday. We have to find him right away.
昨天勒约翰在海法 定要找到他
Wow. Look at that gadolinium reading.
看看钆的含量读数
Yeah. The mass fraction is huge.
质量数很高
OK, connect me to Dillon. I’ll hold.
快联络迪伦 我会等
There it is. Savannah River.
就在这儿 萨凡纳河
Oh, yeah. Oh, yeah, what?
没错什么没错?
They had a gadolinium problem.
那边有钆的问题
Hanford does it another way, and generate too much promethium.
汉福的做法不对 产生太多钇
Hold on. Can you translate that into English?
慢着 你可否解释清楚一点?
This plutonium came from the DOE plant at Savannah River, February ’68,
68年2月铀来自河上这间工厂
from K reactor. We even know which part of K reactor.
源自K反应堆 还知道是哪部分
Wait. This is our plutonium? Made in the USA.
这是我们造的铀?美国产品
Dillon, you’ve got to find Cabot.
迪伦 我一定要找到老卡
Are you advocating we launch a first strike?
你想说服我们发动第一击?
It is not a first strike! There’s already been a first strike, and a second.
不是!已经有第一击 事已至此
Don’t you get it? No, I don’t get it!
你还不明白我不明白
I don’t understand why we have to nuke them! It’s not reasonable.
为何要用核弹?这不合理
Sidney, goddamn it!
悉尼 混帐!
They practically sank an aircraft carrier!
他们打沉我们的航♥空♥母舰!
Their missile silos are hot. We’re getting bullshit from Nemerov.
他们准备开战 老尼又废话连篇
Let’s not forget how this started. They tried to kill me, remember?
别忘了是谁先动手 他们要我死
Don’t fucking tell me to be reasonable!
所以别劝我讲理!
Please come to the triage tent on the side of the building.
请来大厦旁边的鉴别分类营
We will help you find who you are looking for,
我们协助你找伤者
but we are low on blood supply.
但我们的血包供应不足
Sir?
局长?
Sir?
局长?
Hi.
你好
What?
什么?
President? The President’s fine.
总统?他平安无恙
He’s fine. Sir…
他没事 局长…
The bomb. The plutonium…
那核弹 铀元素
Wife. What?
太太什么?
Wife.
太太
Your wife? I’m sure she’s fine. She’s in DC.
你太太?她没事 在华盛顿
The blast radius wasn’t that…
核爆范围不是…
…it wasn’t that wide.
那么大
…it wasn’t that wide.
那么大
Sir, listen to me.
局长 听我说
The plutonium was ours.
那些铀是我们的
John Clark’s in Haifa to track down the arms dealer. I can’t get hold of him.
阿勒去追查军♥火♥商 我找不到他
I don’t know what to do.
我不知道该怎么办
Girl… girlfriend.
女…女朋友
She…
她…
She works in Baltimore, so…
她在巴尔的摩工作 所以…
…I don’t know.
我不清楚
Spinnaker.
斯纳加
What? Spinnaker.
什么?斯纳加
Sir?
局长?
Bill?
比尔?
Yeah. We found the receiver address for the crate.
我们查到接收♥货♥箱的人的地址
Port of Baltimore. Can you get to the docks?
巴尔的摩港口 你可以去码头吗
Find the Transcon warehouse. The name on the manifest is Mason.
找捷运货仓 收♥货♥人姓马
Sorry, I need this truck.
对不起 我急需这部车
Come on.
拜托
Shit.
混帐
Sir, we’ve come up with another alternative.
总统 我们想到另一个对策
A conventional attack on the airbase where the carrier attack originated.
反♥攻♥发动袭击航♥空♥母舰的空军基地
It’s a measured response. Nonnuclear.
有限度的还击不用核武
Is it strong enough? Smart bombs and F16s.
够强烈吗灵巧弹和F16战机
Can’t afford for them to see us as weak.
我们绝不能示弱
They’ve got to know we have the guts to take it to the next level.
要让他们知道我们绝不好惹的
I think they’ll get that message.
他们会明白这一点
Hit ’em.
动手吧
Eagles Nest, this is Eagle One. We have target acquired. Target is lit.
鹰巢 这是一号♥ 我们瞄准目标
To make no response is to invite a greater attack.
不作反击就等于坐以待毙
American submarines from Norfolk and Kings Bay are putting to sea.
诺福克和金斯湾的潜艇已出动
They carry Trident D3 missiles. A first strike weapon.
载有D3三叉式导弹 第一击武器
Fowler is not so insane as to launch a first strike.
老霍不会疯得发动第一击
Perhaps he doesn’t think it’s the first strike.
也许他不认为这是第一击
Once their Stealth bombers go up, we will have no choice.
他们出动轰炸机 我们就没选择
That will be the sign.
这会是个征兆
How do we convince him not to launch his bombers?
怎么说服他别出动轰炸机?
Maybe we should… Bring our missiles to highest alert.
我们该…导弹处于高度戒备
They’d be crazy to attack then.
那他们一定是疯了才会施袭
Can I have your attention?
请各位注意
The generator has gone out.
发电机失灵
There’s broken glass everywhere. Stay where you are. We will get back to…
四处是玻璃碎 别乱动 我们…
OK, fine. Please, stay where you are. We’ll get you one by one.
好了 别乱动 我们会照料你们
Sir, can you hear me? Can you feel your arms and legs?
你听见吗?手脚有知觉吗?
A 9% IV and morphine drip.
9%静脉注射和吗♥啡♥滴注
Sir, we’re gonna take care of you.
先生 我们会照顾你
What have you got?
这个伤者怎么样?
What do we do with the ones we know won’t make it?
要是救不了的 应该怎么做?
What do we do with the ones we know won’t make it?
要是救不了的 应该怎么做?
Whatever we can.
尽力而为
What?
什么事?
Bill Cabot died.
比尔·卡伯特死了
I’m really sorry.
我很难过
This can’t be happening.
不会是这样的
Sir, we have a call from Langley.
部长 兰利有电♥话♥来
Thank you.
劳驾
Becker. This is Jack Ryan.
阿贝这是杰克·雷恩
Great. The Nemerov apologist.
太好了 是老尼的辩护者
Sir, this bomb was not Nemerov. I know this guy.
那核弹不是老尼的 我了解他
You said that after Grozny. Put it in your report.
车♥臣♥事件你也这么说 写报告吧
The plutonium…
那些铀…
Seems unusual to find radiation poisoning here.
没想到这儿会出现辐射污染
I have never seen such a thing.
这是前所未见的
That is why we published the case on the internet, to seek help.
所以我们在网上公布此事来求助
How did he say it happened? He will not talk about it.
他说起因是什么?他不肯说
Was anyone else exposed to the materials that made you sick?
其他人感染辐射令你病倒了?
Mr Ghazi, I’m not the police.
嘉先生 我不是警♥察♥
I’m a physician. I assure you anything you say stays between us.
我是医生 我会保守秘密
My friend and I find bomb.
我朋友和我找到一个核弹
We sell to a man who buys such things.
把它卖♥♥给一个军♥火♥商
Was it this man?
是这个人吗?
Other people may have come in contact with that bomb.
其他人也许接触过这核弹