I met my wife in my third year and have not looked at another woman since.
第三年认识我太太 自此用情专一
I was referring to the first two years… sir.
我是指大学头两年…总统
Where you received highest honors in English.
当时你修读英文 成绩优异
I like you.
我喜欢你
Well, in that case, so do I.
那么我也一样
I apologise for interjecting myself in your inspection tour,
抱歉 打扰你进行检查的工作
but I have a message for President Fowler.
但我有个口信给霍总统
You could just call him on the phone.
你大可以给他电♥话♥
I would like him to hear it from you, his friend of many years,
我想由他的老朋友转告口信
who received it personally from me,
我要亲自见你
and saw my expression and the language of my body as I spoke it.
让你看到我的表情和身体语言
I understand.
我明白的
Chechnya is an internal affair.
车♥臣♥是我国的内政
What we do there should be none of your concern.
我们的做法与你们无关
I will relay the message, but I don’t think he will agree.
我会传这口信 但他该不会同意
Some people in my country will use this issue to weaken me.
本国有人想借此来削减我的势力
Some people in my country say
我国却有人说
your war in Chechnya is exactly your weakness.
车♥臣♥之战正是你的弱点所在
Chechnya is a nation of criminals.
车♥臣♥全国满是罪犯、坏蛋
Every day brings another cowardly attack on innocent Russian citizens.
每天都作懦夫所为 伤害百姓
It is none of your concern.
这问题不用贵国担心
Stability is our concern.
我们担心政局的稳定性
Peace in Chechnya is our concern.
我们担心车♥臣♥是否太平
And, if I may speak frankly…
还容我直说…
…your control over your military concerns us too.
我们也担心你对俄军的控制力
For you to get involved here, it’s… like sleeping with another man’s wife.
你来这儿…就如搞人家的老婆
And what you are suggesting is that afterward
而你所建议的是事后…
they can all live together under the same roof.
他们能相安无事 和平共处
But what really happens is the betrayed husband buys a gun.
但关键是戴了绿帽的丈夫买♥♥了枪
That went well. Who’s the guy with Nemerov?
会面顺利老尼身旁的是谁?
Anatoli Grushkov. Old KGB?
古东尼前苏联特务?
He’s been around since Brezhnev. Nobody’s had the guts to get rid of him.
他是老臣子 没人敢动他分毫
Because he knows where the bodies are buried?
因为他知道尸体葬在哪里?
He probably buried them himself.
也许是他亲手下葬的
And we were able to obtain a roster of their scientists at Arzamas.
我们有阿尔扎马斯科学家的名册
Who’s who, what their expertise is.
列明他们的身分、专长
Arzamas-16 is home
阿尔扎马斯十六区
to the All-Russian Scientific Research Institute of Experimental Physics
是俄♥国♥实验物理学科研所之乡
and is the birthplace of our first atomic bomb.
也是我国首个原♥子♥弹♥的诞生地
Many of our greatest scientists worked here and many still do.
不少伟大科学家还在这里工作
Since 1995,
自1995年…
we have dismantled over 10,000 nuclear devices.
我们已拆除逾一万个核武装置
We tried so hard to get in here over the years.
多年来我们千方百计想进来这儿
I sent three people.
我派了三个人来
They all died trying.
他们都为此牺牲
What does the T-shirt say?
T血上写着什么?
“I am a bomb technician. If you see me running… try to catch up.”
我是炸♥弹♥专家 见我跑…跟着跑
OK.
好的
Sir, I’m sorry. Just one quick thing. I’m sure it’s nothing.
抱歉打岔 但我要问一件小事
According to this, there are 17 senior scientists on duty today.
这个说今天该有17位科学家当值
I only count 14.
我只数到14位
Doctors Milinov, Orlov and Spassky.
三位博士 分别姓米、奥、史的
They don’t seem to be here.
他们都不在这里
I will make inquiries.
这个我会查清楚
Dr Milinov is out sick. Orlov is on vacation.
米博士病了 奥博士放假
Spassky, I’m grieved to say, was killed
史博士…很不幸已过世了
driving his car to work just this past week.
上周开车上班时遇上意外
We move on, shall we?
我们继续吧?
Please.
这边走
Very impressive. You almost seem to have that information memorised.
真棒 这一切你都记得一清二楚
I assumed you would ask, Dr Ryan.
早料到你会问这个
We touch down at Andrews at 2130.
我们九点半下飞机
Tell him to meet me there.
叫他来会合
Sir? Those three missing scientists.
局长 那三位没出现的科学家
Milinov’s expertise is detonators.
姓米的擅长造雷♥管♥
Spassky’s expertise is the nuclear core.
姓史的善于造核子武器
Orlov is a mathematician
姓奥的是个数学家
whose expertise is the geometry of high explosives inside a fission bomb.
擅长计算裂变弹的炸♥药♥用量
The exact three men you would need if you wanted to build a bomb.
要造核弹就要找这三个人
Grushkov said… Grushkov’s a liar.
老古说…老古是个大话王
Milinov is not sick. Orlov hardly ever takes a vacation
姓米的没病 姓奥的没放假
and Spassky, who’s supposed to have died driving a car, doesn’t drive.
撞车死掉的史博士根本不懂开车
They have no idea where these guys are.
他们不知道这三人的下落
I’m dying to ask you how you know.
但你却无所不知
Secure source inside the Kremlin.
是克里姆林宫的线报
Codename Spinnaker.
代号♥斯纳加
He gives me stuff, I give him stuff.
我们互通情报
We keep the back channels open in hopes of staving off disaster.
打开秘密渠道 以免灾难发生
And speaking of disaster, did you call your girlfriend yet?
说起灾难 你联络了女友没有?
No. I don’t know how to get out of this.
不 我不知道该怎样解释
All right. Invite her to the White House correspondents dinner Sunday night.
请她出席周日晚白宫的记者晚宴
It’s the hottest ticket in town.
那是城中的盛会
Sounds great. How do I get in? Trust me.
好主意 我如何入场相信我
I’ll see you at the car.
在车上再见
Still loving your desk job?
还喜欢你的文职工作吗?
Yeah, I am.
是的
How’s your Russian?
你的俄语还管用吗?
Still works. Why?
还管用 为什么?
Three Russian nuclear scientists are missing. I need to know where they are.
俄♥国♥科学家失踪 要找他们下落
I wasn’t doing this any more.
我不再做这种工作了
I just need information this time, Johnny.
我只是想要这些资料 约翰
Your orders are on the plane. Wheels up at 2330.
指令在飞机上 十一点半起飞
Have a nice flight.
祝旅途愉快
Sunday night, 8.00, at the Hilton.
周日晚八点 希尔顿酒店
The tickets are in the name of John Clark.
请帖本是勒约翰的
You do have a tux? Yeah, yes, sir.
你有礼服吧?有的 局长
My beautiful wife, Julie, is from New Jersey.
我的妻子茱莉来自新泽西
15 electoral votes.
有15张选举团选票
And is, as you know, half-Jewish,
大家都知道她是半个犹太人
so we’ll take Florida’s 25 electoral votes and divide by two.
所以我们把佛州25张票平分
This is a nice hotel. Yeah. Beautiful.
这酒店很棒很华丽
My friend Rita stayed here once. She said it was… nice.
丽达曾入住这酒店…说很不错
Maybe after dinner we can…
也许晚宴结束后…
…we can get a room here.
我们在这里租一间房♥
I already did.
我已订了房♥间
You didn’t. Yes, I did.
你没有我有
…I did, on a handful of occasions, smoke marijuana.
我曾在多个场合抽过大♥麻♥
California, 54 electoral votes.
加州 54张选举团选票
At 0600 Moscow time, the Russians launched a massive artillery strike
莫斯科时间六点钟 俄军向车♥臣♥
against Grozny, the capital of Chechnya.
首都格罗兹尼施以猛烈炮击
The shells contained an experimental chemical weapon, a nerve agent.
炮弹含有实验性生化武器的神经性毒气
Saturation, you can see on the sat photos, took 20 minutes,
依图片所示 20分钟后毒气扩散
after which every person inside a radius of 12 miles
方圆12哩内的所有人都会…
was rendered helpless by symptoms approximating late-stage cerebral palsy.
欲救无从 出现大脑麻♥痹♥的♥症状
Oh, my God. How many dead?
老天死了多少人?
Best guess, 80%.
该有八成人
Nemerov launched the biggest attack in the history of chemical warfare.
老尼发动历来最大型的生化战
Let’s talk response. The worst thing we can do is nothing.
谈对策吧最糟的是毫无对策
If he gets away with chemical weapons, what’s next? Biological, nuclear?
若他得逞 下次会是核战吧?
OK. Short of gassing the Kremlin, what’s the strongest response?
除了以毒攻毒 还有什么法子?
We send in peacekeepers. Chechnya’s not sovereign.
派出和平部队车♥臣♥没有主♥权♥
They requested recognition, so we give it. Not full diplomatic, provisional.
他们想建立地位 我们如其所愿
Then the Chechens request assistance and we send in peacekeepers.
于是车♥臣♥要求协助 我们就派军
How do you get them in there? We fly them in from Turkey.
怎样去那儿从土耳其飞过去
Over Armenian air space? –
飞越美国领空?
To screw Russia? They won’t complain.
他们不会介意打俄♥国♥
Let’s do it. Nemerov can choke on it.
动手吧 还老尼一点颜色
Bill?
比尔?
Dr Ryan. Yes, sir.
雷博士是的 局长
What do you think?
你有何高见?