You sure it’s the Russians? 100%, sir.
肯定是俄♥国♥人?百分百肯定
Submarine launched 12 to 15 megatons. They went to strike status.
潜艇有近15兆吨♥核武 准备出击
The Roosevelt’s splashed six incoming cruise missiles.
罗斯福号♥击落六枚巡航导弹
The Russians are moving west. Our Berlin brigade are outnumbered.
俄军西移 我们在柏林势孤力弱
Sir, we’ve got a launch from Alyesk, Central Russia.
俄♥罗♥斯♥中部的艾耶斯克亦有威胁
What the hell is in Alyesk?
什么威胁?
SS-18 ICBMs.
SS-18洲际弹道导弹
Probable targets: New York, Washington, here.
目标是纽约、华盛顿和这儿
How good is this ceiling? Anything but a direct hit.
天花板坚固吗?抵御不了直击
Satellites confirm birds in the air, first impact estimated 25 minutes.
卫星证实有战机 25分钟内施袭
Is that accurate? It’s accurate.
资料准确吗?准确
I advise we go to DEFCON1. Get President Zorkin on the hotline.
一级紧急状态吧联络索总统
Zorkin is missing. We have reports of a coup in Moscow.
他不见了 接报莫斯科发生政♥变♥
General Bulgakov is calling the shots now.
现在由鲍上将掌权
Who the hell is Bulgakov?
他究竟是谁?
The asshole who wanted to use nukes in Chechnya.
那个想在车♥臣♥用核弹的混♥蛋♥
Sir, DEFCON-1. We’re out of time.
进入一级紧急状态 时间无多
Do it.
动手吧
Mr President.
总统先生
It’ll take a minute for the launch to process after you give the order.
系统在你下令后 一分钟才启动
Before the order can be taken, an ID check must be performed.
下令前 要先核对身分
My ID number is fifth from the top.
数下来第五个号♥码就是
Sir, it’s your wife on 2104. Thank you.
总统 夫人在2104线谢谢
Yeah. The order must be confirmed
请说要有名单上的人士…
by someone on the approved list. Shit.
下令才能动手可恶
Gene Revell, National Security Advisor.
国♥家♥安♥全♥顾问韦真
Is it black tie? OK. I’m on my way.
要穿礼服?好 我马上来
Can we…
我们可否…
…finish this up some other time?
改天才继续演习?
No.
不可以
We’ve got to update these fire drills, Billy.
我们得更新这些演习程序
If the shit ever hits the fan, I’m not going underground.
若有麻烦 我才不要躲到地底去
It’s a goddamn tomb down there.
地底藏有一个核弹
We have to choose someone else to face off against besides the Russians.
还要找人对付俄军以外的坏蛋
Really? Let’s see. Who else has 27,000 nukes for us to worry about?
是吗?还有谁有27000枚核弹?
It’s the guy with one I’m worried about.
我是担心那个有一枚核弹的家伙
I have to send some folks to Russia,
我要派人去俄♥罗♥斯♥监察
inspect their nuclear decommissioning facility at Armazas.
他们在阿马沙斯解除核武的工作
Arzamas. Yeah, whatever.
是阿尔扎马斯什么也好
Someone from your staff should go. I’ll go.
派你的手下去我亲自去
Billy, send staff. I want to go.
比尔 派人去我想亲自去
OK.
好吧
Don’t underestimate Zorkin.
别低估老索
Between his economy, crime, Chechnya…
俄♥国♥经济、罪案、车♥臣♥…
His liver. What’s left of it. How is he?
他的肝所剩无几 他怎么样?
He’s scheduled a press conference for today, so we know he can sit up.
今天有记者会 他应该能坐起来
Chechnya is part of Russia.
车♥臣♥是俄♥罗♥斯♥的一部分
Only criminals and their friends in the West who wish it to be separate.
只有罪犯和其西方朋友想它分♥裂♥
Mr President, if you will kindly come back…
总统先生 请你回去…
Do you guys see what I see?
你们有留意到吗?
His jacket? He used to be able to button it up.
他的西装吗?本来还能扣钮扣
He’s getting fat.
他发福了
I know how he feels. Oh, wow. Look at that.
我明白那种感受…看这个
Maybe it’s not the same jacket.
也许是另一件
Yeah, it has shiny sleeves. He wore it the last time he got out of the hospital.
看衣袖 他上次出院时也穿这个
He’s off the diet. And off the wagon. He slurred…
他没节食还开酒戒喝个大醉
That must be why Cherlinski is there, to keep him off the sauce.
所以老卓在旁 以免他喝个不停
Where’s Cherlinski?
老卓在哪里?
Next to… What’s her name? The chick with the brown hair.
在…她叫什么?那个棕发的女人
Elena Rishkov. That is not Cherlinski.
雷莲娜那不是老卓
Bzz! Busted. It’s Cherlinski.
错了 那是老卓
You’re thinking Cherpitski. It ain’t him.
你说的是老查 不是他
I know. It’s Cherlinski. No, it’s not. Trust me.
那是老卓不 相信我好了
He’s next to Elena Rishkov. He was banging her at the Geneva summit.
他在莲娜旁边 还在日内瓦胡混
Cherlinski was not at Geneva. Cherpitski was.
老卓没去日内瓦 那是老查
Cherpitski was banging Elena Rishkov?
老查跟雷莲娜有染?
I just said Zorkin’s putting on weight.
我只是说老索胖了
Why reduce it to sex? It’s disgusting.
为何老扯到性事?真讨厌
I agree. Write it up. If he is putting on weight,
我同意 记下这个…若他胖了
that might have health consequences, so get it in the afternoon brief.
定会影响健康 下午简报写这个
Oh, and somebody find out who is banging Elena Rishkov. This is good.
找人查是谁搭上莲娜 这有看头
What shall we make of Chechnya asking the West for protection?
车♥臣♥要求西方庇护是怎么回事?
She is like a beautiful virgin, escaping the clutches of a lecherous bear,
这就如漂亮处♥女♥想摆脱好色老头
and running to Bill Clinton to save her maidenhood.
跑去找克♥林♥顿♥帮忙保贞操
A poet once wrote, “Meet the new boss, same as the old boss.”
俗语有云天下乌鸦一样黑
He could have been writing of us, of Europe in the 21 st century.
这也许适合套用在21世纪的欧洲
Over 50 years of America and Russia
五十多年来 美、俄一直…
imposing their will on the European community,
将其意愿强加在欧洲社会上
East and West,
东、西双方
and we’re still treated like children…
都还当我们是小孩
…but without the toys or the goodnight chocolates.
但却没给我们玩具和糖果
Each day we lose a little bit more
每一天我们都在失去更多…
of our separate sovereign ability to determine our own futures
独♥立♥自主 决定未来路向的能力
and each day the world comes just a little bit closer to that terrible moment
而每一天 这世界亦更接近小蝴蝶…
when the beating of a butterfly’s wings unleashes a hurricane…
拍动翅膀、掀起大风波的可怕时刻
…God himself cannot stop.
这个连老天也阻止不了
So what is it?
这究竟是什么?
Are you blind?
你看不见吗?
It’s a bomb.
是个炸♥弹♥
Where’s the fuse?
那么雷♥管♥呢?
It’s warm.
还是热的
So am I. Come on. I don’t have all night.
我也是 赶快 时候不早了
It’s a dud.
这是个哑弹
Let’s get it on the truck.
快搬它上车
But how can we sell it now?
但怎么把它卖♥♥掉?
There’s always someone who’ll buy this crap.
总会有人买♥♥这种垃圾
I cannot stand all these questions about my health.
我最讨厌这些健康问题
I am to be described as “robust” and “healthy”.
该形容我精神爽利又健康
Is that yours or mine?
是你的还是我的?
It must be yours. Mine’s just for show.
一定是你的 我那个好看不中用
It’s not the hospital.
不是医院传呼我
Hi. You’re still here.
你好你还在这里
Well, I think to be accurate, it’s actually you who’s still here.
准确点说 应该是你还在这里
Oh, right.
没错
Not that I’m complaining.
我不是在抱怨
Jack…
杰克…
I know this is new and all, but…
我知道我们初相识 但是…
…I have something I have to say or I’m going to explode.
我有话要说 实在忍♥不住了
I don’t want you to be scared.
我也不想吓怕你
What?
什么事?
You’re in love with me.
你爱上了我
Jack, I’m a medical professional. I can read the symptoms.
我是医生 懂看病症的
You’re definitely in love with me.
你确实爱上了我
And that scares you?
这个令你害怕?
Not even a little.
一点都没有
But I think it scares you.
但你却害怕
No, not even a little.
一点都不怕
And for the record, you’re the one who brought it up.
话说回来 是你先提起这个
Forget it.
别管它
I’m gonna get it. No way. It’ll stop.
我要接传呼不 任由它响吧
I don’t know who this is.
我不知道是谁传呼我
Just go about your business. The timing sucks.
你谈你的公事真扫兴
Do what you have to do. I understand.
你做你该做的 我会体谅
Yes, this is Dr Muller.
对 我是梅医生
Muller. You paged me.
但你传呼我
Hello.

Stop! Yes, this is Jack Ryan.
别闹了!我是杰克·雷恩
Jesus.
老天!
OK. I’ll be there in half an hour.
好的 我在半小时内赶到
I gotta go. I have an emergency at work.
我要走了 工作上有急事

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!