Oh, you’re going to wear a disguise.
是的
天呐 你要乔装打扮了
Oh, you’re going to wear a disguise.
嘿 他在学西班牙语
Hey, he’s learnin’ Spanish.
是什么样的伪装呢
And what kind of disguise?
假胡子 哦
-Fake mustache. -Oh.
假胡子没用的 伙计
Yeah, fake mustache isn’t gonna cut it, mate.
肯定会有很多士兵看守约顿海姆
There’s gonna be a lot of soldiers watching Jotunheim.
要是他们发现我们
If they discover us there…
那就祈祷他们不会 要不然你们都死定了
Let’s pray they do not, or you will all be dead.
如果他们发现了
If they do,
那么那个宫殿就岌岌可危了
that’ll leave the palace vulnerable.
卢纳和其他将军
Luna and the other generals
会失去保护
will be left without protection.
你是个好人 弗莱格上校
You’re a good man, Colonel Flag.
你和原来没什么两样
You still look exactly like yourself.
这真是我见过最糟的假胡子
That’s the worst fake mustache I’ve ever seen.
你要是敢糊弄 我们一定会杀了你
And if you had fooled us, we’d have to kill you,
长着小胡子的鲨鱼人
shark-shaped bloke with a moustache
像那样悄悄靠近我们
creeping up on us like that.

Fuck!
你们 你们
-You, you.
[Ratcatcher 2] Aw.
他老是想亲近你
He always wants to be near you.
我觉得他对你有好感
I think he senses good in you.
我可没什么好的
Yeah, there’s no good in me.
该死
Damn.
还想这周末和参议员克雷一起打高尔夫
Supposed to play golf with Senator Cray this weekend.
我肯定会像个蠢蛋
-I’m gonna look a fool.
沃勒 进来
[Bloodsport on radio] Waller, come in.

Ugh.
你没打进
You missed.
沃勒 听到了吗
[Bloodsport] Waller, do you copy?
信♥号♥♥开始不稳定了
We’re losing connection.
沃勒
[Bloodsport] Waller.
该死的
Fuck’s sake.
X特遣队 沃勒
-[Waller] Task Force X. -Waller.
你们在吗
You there?
军方肯定在
The military must have put
城市的各个角落放置了信♥号♥♥干♥扰♥器♥
signal jammers around the city.
即便通讯中断
Your comms are down,
我们仍然可以激活炸♥弹♥
but we can still activate the bombs,
更不用说你女儿会怎么样了
not to mention what will happen to your daughter.
所以 别不老实
So, no funny business.
收到了吗 迪布瓦
Do you copy, DuBois?
收到
Copy.
擦♥你♥妈♥的
[mouthing] Fuck you!
那些关于他女儿的事
Hey, uh, all that stuff about his daughter,
你不会真要做吧
you wouldn’t really do that, right?
你根本不知道我会做什么 约翰
You don’t know half of what I would do, John.
怎么了
What?
你为什么这么怕老鼠
Why are you so afraid of rats?
那你为什么这么喜欢它们呢
Why are you so in love with them, Ratcatcher 2?
你知道我是怎么想的吗
You know what I think?
我认为你有严重的恋父情结
I think you have a serious case of daddy issues.
我可没有到恋父情结的地步
I have no issues with how much I loved my father.
虽然他是个天才
Although he was a genius…
但我们在葡萄牙流离失所 都是因为他的
we lived homeless in the streets of Portugal
负担
burdens.
他制♥造♥了我今天使用的机器
He built the machines I employ today…
还教会了我召唤老鼠的诀窍
…and taught me the secrets of calling the rats.
它们带给了我们维生的小首饰
They brought us trinkets to live on.
夜里 当我们要被冻僵的时候
And they kept us warm at night,
它们给了我们温暖
when we would have frozen.
但最终 爸爸
-But eventually… -[young Cleo] Papa.
爸爸 醒醒
Papa, wake up.
我父亲的 负担
…my father’s burdens
变得难以承受
[tearfully] became too heavy to carry.
不要
[young Cleo] No.
不要 爸爸
No, Papa.
他就这样走了 爸爸 醒醒
-And he was gone. -Papa, wake up.
我带着他的机器来到美国
I took his machinery and came to America.
这就是所谓的梦想 不是吗
That is the dream, right?
但是我被捕了
But I was arrested
因为持枪抢劫银行 你敢信吗
for armed bank robbery, do you believe it?
政♥府♥认为老鼠是一种武器
The state considered the rats a weapon.
怎么了
What?
你让我想起了我女儿
You remind me of my daughter,
我来这里的原因
the reason I’m here.
你为什么这么怕老鼠
Why are you so afraid of rats?
我的长辈
My old man.
在我小时候
When I was a lad,
如果我没有顺利完成任务
if I didn’t finish a task right,
他就会惩罚我
he would dole out the punishment.
有一次 他把我关在箱子里整整一天
And one day, he just locked me in a crate for 24 hours.
里面放满了饥肠辘辘的老鼠
And it was full of starvin’ rats.
和我父亲一样有瑕疵
As imperfect my father was…
他爱我
he loved me.
我希望你也能感同身受
I wish I could give that to you.
你不必担心 知道吗
Don’t you worry, yeah?
我要带你活着离开这儿
I’m gonna get you out of here alive.
是我要带你活着离开这儿
I’m going to get you out of here alive.
先生们 我们到了
[Milton] Senores, this is the place.
♪ Maybe I’ve been Slipping back ♪
♪ Heading south Carsick on a Tuesday ♪
♪ Missing cash, blacking out Heartless in a few ways ♪
♪ Shit for luck Elbows shredded ♪
♪ I held things steady Like too late… ♪
所以 这个思考者什么时候才来
So, when’s this Thinker guy supposed to be here?
应该在几个小时之内就到了
Supposed to be in the next few hours.
貌似我们得找些事做
Looks like we gotta find something to do
来打发时间 嘿 服务员
to pass the time. Uh, miss?
要不来些 嗯
How about some, uh…
你们这边人经常喝什么 菲奈特苦酒
What do you guys drink around here, Fernet?
那就来一巡菲奈特苦酒
How about a round of Fernets for the table.
好吗 好的
-Comprende? -Si.
嘿 小便使者 我们在执行任务
Hey, Pissmaker, we’re on a mission.
放轻松 神探杰加特
Easy, Inspector Gadget.
小酌一下又没什么关系
A little drink never hurt nobody.
除了每年有数千人
Except for the thousands of people
都死于酒驾事故
killed in drunk driving accidents every year.
别扫兴 迪布瓦 这可能是咱俩最后一杯酒了
Come on, DuBois, this could be our last drink.
请享用
Gracias.
就喝这一杯
Just one.
你要做那种人吗 我就是要做那种人
-You’re gonna be that guy? -I’m gonna be that guy.
嘿 小姐
Hey, chica.
你忘记那只老鼠了
Forgot the rat.
敬咱们在三小时内还能活着
Here’s to being alive in three hours.
我一定会活着的 你就会为自己说话
I’ll be alive. You speak for yourself.
瞧瞧你 瞧瞧你这样子
There you go, there you go.
不要再给波点人酒了
Don’t give any more to Polka!
♪ I can’t sleep I hope I stay awake ♪
♪ ‘Cause I’ve been running Running, running all day ♪
♪ Long nights, no peace ♪
♪ I feel like Everybody’s eyes on me ♪
♪ I can’t sleep I hope I stay awake ♪
♪ Stay awake ♪
♪ ‘Cause I’ve been running Running, running all day ♪
♪ All day ♪
♪ Long nights, no peace ♪
♪ I feel like Everybody’s eyes on me ♪
♪ On me ♪
♪ I can’t sleep ♪
[soldiers speaking Spanish]
[Coronel speaking Spanish]
走 往那走
[bouncer, in English] Go. Go.
这是把真枪
That is a gun.
所以 保持微笑
So, smile.
我们是要去约顿海姆的几个老伙计
We’re old mates who are gonna take a trip to Jotunheim.
没错
Yup.
即便有我帮忙 你们认为就能进得去?
Even with my help, you think you can get into Jotunheim?

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!