嫁给我
To marry me.
你在开玩笑
You’re joshing.
我能直说嘛 哈莉
Might I be frank, Harley?
你说吧
You might be.
好的 听着
Good, listen.
掌权后我得到了大部分人的支持
Since I took control, the majority love me.
但还是有些人
But some find me to be
无法接受我成为领袖
an unacceptable leader.
什么样的蠢货会这么觉得?
What kinds of dicks would find that?
难道他们不知道你有多优秀吗?
Don’t they know how awesome you are?
你给他们看那些小鸟了吗?
Have you shown them the birdies?
可能对你们国家的人来说
It may sound archaic
这听起来很过时
to someone from your part of the world,
但是我的人♥民♥ 柯多马堤斯人
but my people, the Corto Malteseans,
他们非常保守
they’re very old-fashioned.
柯多马堤斯人 这么说才对
Corto Malteseans, of course.
而且我还是个单身汉
And I am a bachelor.
所以他们想让你找个老婆
So they want you to get hitched?
人们都说你是我妻子的完美人选
My people say you would make the perfect wife.
因为 你也知道的
Because, you know,
你能代表人♥民♥的反美情绪
you symbolize anti-American fervor.
是这样
Oh.
但我骨子里是个浪漫的人 哈莉
But I am a romantic, Harley.
虽然我当初答应见你只是为了安抚民众
I agreed to meet with you just to appease them.
但是 在见到你的那一天
However, upon spending the day with you,
我已经为你沦陷了
I find myself hardly able to think straight.
你的每一点都让我 你太他妈的性感了
-You are perfect in every… -You are so freaking hot.
♪ So if you’re lonely ♪
♪ No, you don’t even know me ♪
♪ You’re so sweet to try ♪
♪ Oh, my, you caught my eye ♪
♪ A girl like you’s Just irresistible ♪
哈莉·卢纳
Harley Luna.
我喜欢这个名字
I like the ring of that.
那个就是约顿海姆吗
That’s Jotunheim?
二战之后纳粹曾来这里寻求庇护
Nazis came here seeking asylum after World War II.
他们建了约顿海姆作为基地
They built Jotunheim to continue
来继续他们邪恶的实验
their unorthodox experiments.
后来埃雷拉家族接了对纳粹分子的通缉悬赏
Until the Herrera family accepted the bounty
把纳粹全杀了
and killed them all.
这么强
Wowza.
许多年以前 传说有一只怪物在帮助他们
Many years ago, the rumors began of a beast.
这些恐怖的传说帮助了埃雷拉家族稳固他们统治
These dark rumors helped the Herrera family
他们会把政♥治♥对手
They would send their political enemies
和他们的家人送进一座堡垒
and their families to the fortress,
那些人再也没回来过
never to return.
我最近才知道
I have recently learned
这不是传说
these were not rumors.
他们在实验中利用这个诡异的生物
They were murdering thousands
害死了几千人
in bizarre experiments with this creature.
那现在你来接管它了
Well, it must be a big relief
就能松口气了吧
to got it in your hands now, huh?
没错
[Luna] Absolutely.
现在该是让我们的敌人颤抖的时候了
Now, it is our enemies who shall be fearful.
要是任何人
If anyone dares to say a negative word
敢说他们现任总统一句坏话
about their new president today,
他们的父母 孩子 和所有深爱的人
their parents, their children, and anyone they ever loved
都会被送去约顿海姆喂怪物
will be sent to Jotunheim to feed the beast.
对不起了
I’m sorry.
就在最近 我对自己发誓
Recently, I made a promise to myself
下次我再交男朋友的时候
that the next time I got a boyfriend,
一定要警惕他身上有没有什么不对劲的地方
I’d be on the lookout for red flags.
要是有的话
And if I saw any,
我会替天行道
I would do the healthy thing
动手杀了他
and I would murder him.
你刚刚说杀害孩子
And killing kids?
就算不对劲了
Kind of a red flag.
我知道 我知道
I know, I know.
我知道你要说
I know what you’re tryin’ to say.
哈莉 为什么不直接离开我
“Harley, why not just leave?”
然后我会说 ‘为什么你要冲我大喊大叫’
And I’d say, “Why are you screaming at me?
‘我又不聋 我就站在这儿呢’
“I’m not deaf. I’m standing right here.”
之后我还会说
And then I’d say,
‘当你选男人的阳光和我一样差时 你会发现’
“When your taste in men is as bad as mine,
‘他们不会悄悄在你的生活中消失’
they don’t just go away quietly.
反而会扎爆你的轮胎 杀掉的宠物狗
“They slash your tires and they kill your dogs and
甚至还会明目张胆地告诉你 你喜欢的音乐
tell you that the music you like
根本算不上真正的音乐
ain’t real music at all.”
然后这些残忍♥的言行
And all the cruelty…
会把你的心撕碎
…tears you apart after a while.
你真的是一个非常好看的人
You were real pretty and all,
愿你两腿之间的猛兽
and R.I.P. to that absolutely beautiful monster
也得到安息 但是
between your legs, but…
总体来说
all in all…
我认为你现在这样更好看
I think you’re more pretty like this,
现在所有的糟粕思想都离开了你的脑袋
with all those rotten thoughts emptied from your head.
我简直不相信这玩意儿还有子弹
I can’t believe this thing had a bullet.
[guards shouting in Spanish]
好好好 我知道了
[in English] Yeah, yeah, yeah. I got it.
[speaking Spanish]
你到底在干吗
[Flag] What the hell are you doin’?
上校 我们累了 我们需要休息
[Ratcatcher 2] We’re tired, Colonel. We need a rest.
你们太菜了
Goddamn hobbyists.
我们不能停下来
We cannot stop.
如果你们要救我的人♥民♥ 就要快一点
We need to hurry if you’re going to help my people.
嘿 我们的目的不是为了救你的人♥民♥
Hey. We’re not here to help your people.
不过她是对的 我们得继续赶路
But she’s right, we gotta keep moving.
我 背着 朋友?
I carry friend?
没事的 纳纳塞
It’s okay, Nanaue.
他的脸又这样了
It’s happening to his face again.
没事的 我就是滑了一下 喂
-It’s nothing, I slipped. -Hey…
诺曼·贝茨 我们有权知道这玩意儿传不传染
Norman Bates, if that shit’s contagious, we need to know.
不传染
It’s not.
-这是什么 -这是一种
-[Peacemaker] What is it? -It’s a…
一种多♥维♥度病毒
It’s an interdimensional virus.
那又是什么鬼东西?
Fuck is that?
我妈妈曾经是S.T.A.R.实验室的科学家
My mother was a scientist at S.T.A.R. Labs,
她非常痴迷于把我和
and she was obsessed with turning me
我的兄弟姐♥妹♥们♥变成超级英雄
and my brothers and sisters into superheroes.
她让我感染了
She infected me.
现在 我每天必须排出两次波点 否则
Now, if I don’t, you know, expel the dots twice a day…
会怎么样?
Then what?
它们就会生吞了我
They’ll eat me alive.
那你的兄弟姐♥妹♥们♥怎么样了?
What happened to your brothers and sisters?
有些活下来了
[Polka Dot Man] Some lived.
有一些
Some…
死了
died.
那你妈妈 她现在在哪?
And your mom, where is she now?
无处不在
Everywhere.
好了 咱们离开这里吧
[Flag] Okay. Let’s move out.
来吧 我们得赶快
[Sol Soria] Come on, we must hurry,
不然就要错过和联络人约定的时间了
or we’ll be late to meet my contact.
♪ I heard the men Saying something ♪
♪ The captains tell They pay you well ♪
♪ And they say they need Sailing men to… ♪
-Nom, nom!
你是弥尔顿吗
[Bloodsport] Are you Milton?

Si.
弥尔顿会开车带你们穿过小镇
Milton will drive you through town
去到善良小猫酒吧
and to La Gatita Amable.
箱子里是给你们的衣服
There are clothes in the boxes for all of you
换装之后混进去
so you can blend in.
不过 走地鲨鱼目标太大
That said, the walking tiburon
必须藏起来
is gonna have to stay out of sight.
我会乔装打扮
I wear disguise.
天呐 你要乔装打扮了

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!