不 不 不
No, no, no!
[woman singing in Spanish]
求求你不要
No, no, no!

不是致命伤
Non-lethal.
你输了
You lose.
我打的是小型爆♥炸♥子弹
Exploding compression bullets.
没有愿意看别人显摆
No one likes a show-off.
除非显摆的东西炫酷到炸
Unless what they’re showing off is dope as fuck.
妈的 确实是这样
Fuck. That’s true.
他还真是靠甩波点来杀人
He does throw polka dots at people.
我很抱歉 搞得这么浮夸
I’m sorry it’s so… flamboyant.
我觉得很酷
It looks cool. I think.
我不喜欢随便杀人
I don’t like to kill people,
但只要把他们想成是我母亲 我就能下手
but if I pretend they’re my mom, it’s easy.
信息量有点打了 兄弟
T.M.I., mate.
迪布瓦
DuBois?
嘿 弗莱格
Hey, Flag.
你怎么在这
What the hell are you doing here?
沃勒告诉我们你被
Waller told us that you were…

Uh…
你们是在喝茶吗
Are you drinkin’ tea?
这是索尔·索里亚
This is Sol Soria,
她是自♥由♥军的领袖
she’s the leader of the freedom fighters,
他们准备推♥翻♥现任政♥府♥
the resistance trying to take down the current government.
还救了我一命
They saved my life.
哇哦
Oh, wow.
怎么你们都到这了 我的人还没发警报
Why did my people not alert me of your arrival?
我们路上没看到人
We didn’t see any people.
对的 路上根本没人
Yeah, I didn’t see anybody on the way…
连个人影都没
There’s no one out there.
我们来的时候他们已经走了
They were gone when we got here.
我把他们想成是我母亲然后杀了他们
I turned them into my mother in my head and killed them.
典型的美国做派 肆意入侵 杀人放火
Typical Americans. Just run in, guns blazing.
我知道 被他们搞得天翻地覆
I know, this is messed up.
-这些人 他们是 -这玩意儿是干什么用的
-These guys, they’re… -What’s this one do?
他们是一群蠢货
They’re fucking idiots,
但现在我们双方的目标是一致的
but right now our objectives align with yours.
要是约顿海姆如我们的情报所说
If Jotunheim contains the technology
确实掌握了那项技术
our intelligence says it does,
那它就可能被用在柯多马堤斯的人♥民♥身上
then it could be used on the people of Corto Maltese
美国人♥民♥也难逃其害
as well as Americans.
所以我们需要你的帮助
That’s why we need your help
潜入这座城市 这样才能阻止他们
to get into the city so we can stop ’em.
那只老鼠是在向我招手吗
Is that rat waving at me?
看起来是的
It appears it is.
为什么
Why?
我猜它是在向你表示友好
I’m gonna guess because it’s friendly.
卢纳和苏亚雷斯杀害了我全家
Luna and Suarez murdered my entire family.
只要能阻止他们 让我和恶魔做交易都行
I’d make a deal with the Devil to stop them.
我会帮助你的人进入海谷
Your people will have our help getting to Valle Del Mar
逮捕这个盖乌斯·格里夫斯
to apprehend this Gaius Grieves.
你好
Hey.
-这是什么 -你杀死了我的员工
-What is this? -You slaughtered my staff!
他们是埃雷拉的手下
They were loyal to the Herreras.
你是为谁效力呢 思考者
Who are you loyal to, Thinker?
他们叫你思考者 是吗
They call you “Thinker,” yes?
你脸上这些乱七八糟的东西能让你变得更聪明吗
All that shit in your face is to make your brain good?
是的 让我更聪明
Yes, makes my brain good.
你这是在讽刺我吗
Are you being sarcastic with me?
[swearing in Spanish]
冷静 冷静
Hey! Hey.
我可以像对待你的员工一样对待你
I shall do to you as we did to your employees.
嘿 马特奥
Hey. Mateo!
[speaks Spanish]
这到底是什么
[in English] What is this?
海星计划
[Thinker] Project Starfish.
这是我在这里最重要的实验对象
It’s been the primary focus of my experiments here
已经30年了
for the past 30 years.
[Suarez speaking Spanish]
这… 这是在做什么
[in English] Here. What… What is it doing here?

[Suarez] Oh!
它正在生小孩
It is having little babies.
这不是它的幼崽
[Thinker] Not progeny,
而是它的衍生体
extensions of itself.
它们占据宿主的身体
They take hosts,
然后这些宿主反过来成为它中♥央♥系统的一部分
and those hosts in turn become part of the central being.
它以宿主的意识为能源
It feeds on their consciousnesses.
变得更巨大 更强壮
Grows larger, more powerful.
所以
So…
这个海星计划现在在哪儿
where is this Project Starfish now?
[Suarez speaking Spanish]
好主意 主席
[in English] Marvelous idea, Presidente.
但是 正如我所说
But as I’ve noted,
我已经研究了这只怪物30年
I’ve been working with the beast for 30 years.
除了我 没有谁有能力控制它
And there’s no one but me capable of controlling it.
好吧 那么
Well, then…
欢迎你的加入
welcome to the team.
卡米拉
Si, Camila.
主席
[Camila] Presidente.
[speaking Spanish]
你们真是大错特错
[Harley] You are making a big mistake
把我扔到这下面
throwing me down here!
我很快就会从这里出去
I will be outta here soon enough
到时候 我会杀掉你们每一个人
and I will kill every last one of you,
柯多马堤斯 马堤斯
Colto Maltese-tezios. Maltese-els.
马堤马堤人 柯多马 冒斯?
Malte-multoids. Colt-a-mults?
鬼知道你们这帮马力欧卡丁车蠢蛋叫什么
Whatever you Mario Kart-racing d-bags are called!

[Coronel] Please.
把这个穿上
Put this on.
天呐
Oh, wow.
我是个公主
I’m a princess.
奎因女士
Senorita Quinn,
谨代表我们尊敬的西尔维奥·埃莱乌特里奥·卢纳总统
on behalf of the entire staff of Our Honorable General
及其所有下属人员
Presidente Silvio Eleuterio Luna,
很荣幸为您服务
it’s a pleasure to serve you.
谢谢
Gracias.
妈妈让我倒着数一次
My mother said to count back again.
10 9
Ten, nine,
8 7 6
eight, seven, six,
5 4 3
five, four, three,
2 1 哈上校 接招
two, one. Ha! Coronel, beat that…

Oh.
原谅我这样出场 奎因女士
Forgive my appearance, Senorita Quinn.
多年来
I have admired you from afar
我一直仰慕着你
for many years now.
女士
Senorita.
你说我?
Me?
你是我的偶像 这里的人♥民♥也视你为英雄
You’re a hero to me, as well as to my people.
你把我说糊涂了
I think you might got me confused.
哈莉奎茵在面对美国压♥迫♥时
Harley Quinn’s fire and rebellion
表现出的激♥情♥和反抗精神
in the face of American oppression
是我们整个国家所追求的
is something to which my entire country aspires.

Oh.
我准备了午餐
I have prepared lunch.
能否赏光与我共用
Would you be so kind as to join me?
我很赏光 当然可以
I’m so kind, sure.
♪ So if you’re lonely ♪
♪ Why’d you say You’re not lonely? ♪
♪ Oh, you’re a silly girl ♪
♪ I know I heard it so ♪
♪ It’s just like you To come and go ♪
♪ And know me… ♪
♪ No, you don’t even know me ♪
♪ You’re so sweet to try Oh, my, you caught my eye ♪
♪ A girl like you’s Just irresistible ♪
♪ And so if you’re lonely ♪
♪ Why’d you say You’re not lonely? ♪
你让我♥干♥什么?
You want me to what?

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!