纳纳塞
Nanaue.
联♥系♥
[Peacemaker] …connection.
手
Hand.
是的 那是你的手 纳纳塞 非常好
Yes, that is your hand, Nanaue, very good.
我们都会死掉
We’re all gonna die.
希望吧
I hope so.
真是日了狗了
Oh, for fuck’s sake.
总控 南面有骚乱
Control, we have a disturbance south of here.
只是个障眼法 血腥运动
It’s just a diversion, Bloodsport.
好的 我们穿过雨林去海谷
All right, we cut through the jungle
城外没有封锁线吗
Don’t they have blockades at the city limits?
听说有
That’s the word.
我们怎么进去 我们这还有个鲨鱼王
How we getting in? Especially with Charlie the Tuna here.
我他妈怎么知道
How the hell am I supposed to know?
你是队长
你得做决定啊
You’re supposed to be decisive.
我决定让你去吃一大袋屌♥
And I’ve decided that you should eat
如何
a big bag of dicks, how’s that?
你好滑稽 但如果这整个沙滩
You’re being facetious, but if this whole beach
都堆满了屌♥
was completely covered in dicks
有人告诉我为了和平
and somebody said I had to eat
我必须把它们全都吃了
every dick until the beach was clean for liberty,
我也会说没问题
I would say no problemo.
为什么会有人把阴♥茎♥堆在沙滩上
Why would someone put penises all over the beach?
谁知道疯子是怎么想的
Who knows why madmen do what they do?
嗯 你知道我是怎么想的吗
Well, you know what I think?
我认为自♥由♥这东西
I think liberty is just your excuse
只是你用来胡作非为的借口罢了
to do whatever you want.
不管是吃下一海滩的屌♥还是疯狂杀人
Whether that’s to eat a beach full of dicks or killin’ folk.
哦 是吗
Oh, yeah?
至少我不像你 为了钱杀人
At least I don’t kill men for money like you.
啊 又开始了
Oh, here we go.
你的皮肤有点问题
There’s something wrong with your skin.
只是皮疹而已
It’s just a rash.
那是皮疹
That’s a rash?
哦 不
Oh, no.
你
You…
是唯一一个
are the only one…
有资格拿着我的标枪的人
fit to carry my javelin.
拿着它
Carry it for…
为谁拿着
Carry it for who?
为什么要拿着?什么鬼
For what? What the heck?
我要为谁拿着这个标枪
Who am I supposed to carry it for?
[soldier shouts in Spanish]
真实头疼
[Harley, in English] This is so frustratin’.
他刚刚要我为了某个原因
He just told me I have to carry this javelin
拿好这个标枪 但是他没说到底是为了什么
for a reason, but he didn’t say why!
沃勒 沃勒 沃勒
Waller? Waller. Waller!
好了 我们就在这扎营
All right, we’ll camp here,
明天我们就直接去城里
and tomorrow we’ll go straight through to the city
在天黑之前到‘善良小猫’
to get to La Gatita Amable by nightfall.
怎么了
What?
你到底睡得有多死
How deep of a sleeper are you?
我在做一个特别美妙的梦
I was having the most wonderful dream.
如果梦到的是鲨鱼王正要吃掉你
If it was you about to be eaten by King Shark,
那说明你能通灵
then you’re psychic.
我不相信他会做这种事
[Ratcatcher 2] I don’t believe he would do that.
它眼里满是善良
He has very kind eyes.
饿
Hungry.
你个混♥蛋♥
You bastard!
-[Peacemaker] Uh…
好了 别弄这么多老鼠过来
All right, calm down with the rats!
-什么 -我怕老鼠
-What? -I have a thing with rats.
-你怕老鼠? -对
-You have a thing with rats? -Yes.
-然后你还和我在一个团队 -又不是我要求的
-And you’re on a team with me? -Not something I asked for!
嘿 你在笑我什么呢
What are you laughing at me for, man?
你♥他♥妈♥为什么就穿这个内♥裤♥
Why the fuck are you in your underwear?
紧身白内内?认真的?
Tighty-whities? Really?
-哇 这话有点种族歧视了 -不
-Now, that’s just racist. -[Bloodsport] No.
不是种族歧视
It’s not racist.
-这就是紧身白内♥裤♥ -哦 他妈的不是吧
-They’re tighty-whities. -[Emilia] Oh, come the fuck on.
血腥运动有老鼠恐惧症
Bloodsport’s got a rat phobia.
什么
-What?
你没跟我说
You didn’t tell me
你怕老鼠啊 迪布瓦
you had a fear of rats, DuBois?
我是个刺客 我为什么要暴露自己的弱点
I’m an assassin! Why would I share my liabilities?
妈的 笑死我了
For fuck’s sake.
噢 它想送你一片漂亮的叶子
Aw. He’s offering you a pretty leaf
来表示他没有恶意
to show you he means no harm.
我他妈的为什么会想要一片叶子
Why the fuck would I want a leaf?
快把耗子从这里赶走
Just get the rats out of here!
-噢 他妈的 -嗯哼 好了
-Oh, fuck’s sake. -Huh. Cool.
我们现在要杀掉大混♥蛋♥吗 还是要干嘛
Hey, we gonna kill Megalodouche now, or what?
纳纳塞是你们团队里最厉害的成员
[Waller] Nanaue’s the strongest member of your team.
有他才能进入约顿海姆
You need him to get into Jotunheim.
如果我们时时刻刻需要警惕
Yeah, well, we can’t function as a team
我们中的一员把别的成员给吃掉的话
if we gotta watch our back
那我们就没法作为一个团队来行动
from one of our own eatin’ our bollocks.
纳纳塞 你会吃掉你的朋友吗
Nanaue, would you eat your friends?
我 没 朋友
I no friends.
你没有朋友?
You have no friends?
如果你有的话 你会吃他们吗
If you did, would you eat them?
肯定会
Yes.
不会的吧?
No?
那 我们能成为你的朋友吗
Then, can we be your friends?
得了吧
Come on.
他明显是在说谎
He’s obviously lying.
如果我因为爱而赌输了性命
If I die ’cause I gambled on love,
那也是值得的
it will be a worthy death.
朋友
Friends.
你可真是个小白♥痴♥
You are a little idiot.
啊 我的天呐 我的天呐 我这工作可干得真好
Oh, my God! Oh, my God. I’m good at my job.
我找到他了
[chuckles] I found him.
快过来看
看 就在这儿 往北一英里的地方
Look, right here, a mile north.
X特遣队
Task Force X,
你们有一项额外的任务指令
you have an additional mission directive.
我们找到了瑞克·弗莱格上校的位置
We’ve located Colonel Rick Flag.
他被敌人带走了
He’s been taken by the enemy.
瑞克·弗莱格
Rick Flag?
我知道 你们俩曾经在库拉克地区
I know, you both served
攻取阿夫拉尔·卡达姆的特别行动中♥共♥事
on special forces in Qurac that took down Avral Kaddam.
弗莱格是最初推荐你的那个人
Flag was the one who initially recommended you.
你在柯多马堤斯安排了别的行动队
[Bloodsport] You had other operatives
却没有告诉我们?
and didn’t tell us?
这个计划本来没什么战术优势 但现在有了
There was no tactical advantage, now there is.
我已经把位置上传到了你们的通讯器中
I’ve uploaded the location on your MTS.
满怀敌意地去解决抓他的人吧
Terminate his captors with extreme prejudice.
记住 见一个杀一个 他们都是危险分子
Kill anyone you see. These are dangerous people.
在向约顿海姆进发前 找回弗莱格
Recover Flag before moving on to the city.
那就是他们关押弗莱格的地方
That’s where they’re holding Flag.
美好的一天将从酣畅淋漓的杀戮开始
Nothing like a bloodbath to start the day.
他们不是叫你和平使者么?
They call you Peacemaker?
我全心全意维护着和平
I cherish peace with all my heart.
只要能达到这个目标 不论要杀多少人
I don’t care how many men, women,
哪怕有妇女和小孩 我都不在意
and children I need to kill to get it.
我还以为你才是脑子有问题的那个
[whispers] I thought you were the crazy one.
我确实是
I am.
好了
[Bloodsport] All right.
准备开干
Let’s get it.
再来一杯吗 老大
Boss.
谢了
Gracias.