很难想象会发生什么
to a frail young thing like that.
遗憾的告诉你
Shames me to say
我们在美国监狱系统中
that we have the highest mortality rate
有着最高的死亡率
in the entire U.S. prison system.
哇 嘿 嘿 嘿
[guard] Whoa, hey, hey, hey!
你♥他♥妈♥的是在用我女儿威胁我
You’re threatening my fucking daughter!
我是在保护这个国家
I’m protecting this country.
-所有人退后 -沃勒女士 我
-Everyone stand down. -Miss Waller, I…
退后
Stand down!
我不会采取如此极端的手段
I wouldn’t take such extreme measures…
你说极端 是 是有点极端
Oh, extreme? Oh, yeah, a little extreme.
如果这次任务
…if this mission weren’t more important
没有那么重要的话
than you could possibly imagine.
去你♥妈♥的♥任务
Fuck your mission.
你有一定的军事素养
You have the military experience necessary,
而且你的心理简况表明
and everything in your psychological profile tells me
你具备成为领导者的条件
you have what it takes to be a leader.
我他妈的可不是领导者
No, I’m no fucking leader!
那我就让你成为领导者
Then I’ll make you one.
加入 还是退出
Are you in or out?
好 去见见你的队员
Good. Let’s meet your team.
-快走 -离我远点 傻♥逼♥
-Come on. -Fuck me, man.

[guard] Let’s go.
她要杀了他的孩子吗
She was gonna kill his kid?
团队中每个人都是
[Waller] Each member of the team is chosen
凭着自己独特的能力被选中的
for his or her own completely unique set of abilities.
他是克里斯托弗·史密斯 被成为和平使者
This is Christopher Smith, known as Peacemaker.
任何东西到他的手里都会成为致命武器
In his hands, anything is a deadly weapon.
他的父亲是名士兵 他从儿子出生的那一刻起
His father was a soldier who trained his son
就训练他如何杀人
how to kill from the moment he was born.
-你在嘲讽我妈 -什么
-Are you having a laugh? -What?
你刚说团队中的每个人都是
You just said each member of the team is chosen
凭着自己独特的能力被选中的 他干的就是我的活儿
for their unique abilities. He does exactly what I do.
但干得更好
But better.
我总能击中目标中心
I always hit my targets dead center.
我击中的更靠中心一点
I hit them more in the center.
你不可能击中的更靠中心了
Well, you can’t hit something more in a center.
-我用更小的子弹 -什么
-I use smaller bullets. -What?
能从你打的弹孔里穿过去
They go inside your bullet holes
连边都不沾
without even touching the side.
接下来是鲨鱼王
Next up is King Shark.
我♥操♥
[Peacemaker] Holy shit.
我♥操♥
What the fuck?
有人说纳纳塞
[Waller] Some people claim
是古代鲨鱼神的后裔
that Nanaue is a descendant of an ancient shark god.
无论如何 他很强壮而且致命
Whatever the case, he’s strong and deadly.
他会说话吗
Does it talk?
-书 读了 -哇
-[King Shark] Book read. -[Bloodsport] Wow.
书拿反了
[Peacemaker] Book’s upside-down.
看到了吗 它装模做样的在那儿看书呢
See that? It’s pretending to read a book.
真聪明 我可 非常喜欢书
So smart, me. Enjoy book so much.
小心点
Be a mite careful,
他开始喜欢人肉了
as he’s developed a taste for human meat.

Huh?
下一位是 克利欧·卡佐
Next, we have Cleo Cazo,
二代捕鼠者
-Ratcatcher 2.
安静点
-Settle down!
哎哟
Ooh.
啥 我们请不到一代捕鼠者吗
What, we couldn’t afford Ratcatcher 1?
他已经死了 这是他女儿
He’s dead. This is his daughter.
卡佐 要一起来吗
Cazo, will you be joining us?
我才刚醒
I just woke up.
我早上总不太清醒
I don’t function well early in the morning.
真是万分抱歉扰你清眠了
My deepest apologies for disturbing you.
没事的
Hmm, it’s all right.
给我滚出来
-Get your ass out here!
千禧世代呀
Millennials.
这不行
Oh, no way.
-那东西决不能一起来 -她能控制老鼠
-That’s not coming with us. -She controls rats.
我知道 我看出来了 可这超能力太恶心了
I know, I caught that. It’s a disgusting superpower.
这位是塞巴斯蒂安 来打个招呼
This is Sebastian. Say hello, Sebastian.
我才不要和这耗子握手
I’m not shakin’ the rat’s hand.
最后一位是艾布纳·克利尔
And finally, we have Abner Krill.
他脖子上是什么
What’s that ’round his neck?
是能量抑制器
A power dampener.
别名波点人
They call him the Polka Dot Man.
波点人
Polka Dot Man.
他能干啥 朝别人扔波点吗
What’s he do, throw polka dots at people?
真的吗
He does.
他能扔波点
He throws polka dots at people.
你好呀波点人
Hey, Polka Dot Man,
我还指望你来我孩子生日派对表演呢
I was hoping you’d entertain my kid’s birthday party.
你♥他♥妈♥个怂货
You fucking pussy!
这些人算是士兵吗
-These are soldiers?
我们得开个会
We need to debrief.
他妈的
Fuck.
柯多马堤斯
Corto Maltese
位居南美洲海岸外的小岛国
is a small island nation off the coast of South America.
近百年来
Over the past 100 years,
这个国家被埃雷拉家族
the country has been ruled with an iron fist
控于铁拳下
by the Herrera family.
但一周前 这位
But, a week ago, this guy,
西尔维奥·卢纳将军 以及他的左膀右臂
General Silvio Luna, along with his right-hand man,
马特奥苏·亚雷斯大将军
Mayor General Mateo Suarez,
以军事政♥变♥的方式
took control of the Corto Maltese government
控制了柯多马堤斯政♥府♥
in a violent military coup.
整个埃雷拉家族都被当众吊死
The entire Herrera family were hanged in a public execution.
虽然美国也并不容忍♥
Although the United States did not condone
埃雷拉政♥治♥上的过度统治
the excesses of the Herrera regime,
但他们至少并不反美
they were non-antagonistic toward the U.S.
而卢纳则是激进反美派
Luna, however, is virulently anti-American.
所以你想让我们杀了卢纳
So, you want us to kill Luna?

No.
这是约顿海姆
This is Jotunheim.
一个科研机构
A scientific experimentation facility
里面在进行一个海星计划
containing something known only as Project Starfish.
根据我们的情报
Our intelligence sources tell us
那个海星来自外星
that Starfish is extraterrestrial in origin.
如果留在卢纳政♥权♥手里
In the hands of the Luna regime,
它可能会给美国和整个世界带来动荡
it is potentially cataclysmic for Americans and the world.
你们的任务是渗透进约顿海姆
Your mission is to infiltrate Jotunheim
消除海星计划的一切痕迹
and destroy every trace of Project Starfish.
我们怎么进去
How are we supposed to get in?
‘思考着’盖乌斯·格里夫斯
Gaius Grieves, the Thinker,
是负责海星计划的遗传学家
is a geneticist in charge of Project Starfish.
业余时间他经常去一个叫‘善良小猫’的
After hours, he hangs out at a gentlemen’s club
绅士俱乐部
known as La Gatita Amable.
用一切手段让格里夫帮助你们
Get Grieves to help you by whatever means necessary
他能帮你们进入约顿海姆
and he can get you into Jotunheim.
有问题吗
Any questions?
那是什么
What is that?
那是一个高射投影仪
[Waller] That is an overhead projector.
你还在用它吗
Do you ever use it anymore?
并没有
No, not really.
那你为什么不把它扔了
So, why don’t you just throw it away?
和平使者
[Waller] Peacemaker?
‘海星’是‘屁♥眼♥’的俗称
Starfish is a slang term for a butthole.
这和海星计划有联♥系♥吗
Think there’s any connection?
没有
No.
没有
No…

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!